92 replies to this topic

#61 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:54 AM

Now Copa America Centario since 1916. All America continent unite. 

Right now USA VS Colombia 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#62 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:24 AM

I think it gonna be either Argentina or Brazil.

#63 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:27 AM

I think it gonna be either Argentina or Brazil.

Argentina won yesterday against Chile, I believe the final will be Mexico Vs Argentina.

#64 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:42 AM

Argentina won yesterday against Chile, I believe the final will be Mexico Vs Argentina.

Wow if Mexico win it, it gonna be in your face trump.

Argentina have good track record in this tournament and messi lol.
Brazil doesn't stand a chance I think.

#65 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:52 PM

Wow if Mexico win it, it gonna be in your face trump.

Argentina have good track record in this tournament and messi lol.
Brazil doesn't stand a chance I think.

Believe it and talking about Trump:

https://youtu.be/sTEnBC-2ZL4

#66 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:16 AM

Anybody watching the Euro 2016? Some exciting matches so far. Based on my heritage I'm rooting for Germany!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#67 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:40 AM

Anybody watching the Euro 2016? Some exciting matches so far. Based on my heritage I'm rooting for Germany!

I am hype  with Copa America Centenario, but I am rooting for Germany that won their first  game.

Edited by Liu bie, 14 June 2016 - 03:41 AM.

#68 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:37 PM

Boy the England vs Wales match was intense, the atmosphere was electric. Bales goal was an amazing strike, though Hart should have saved it, England for all their pressing seem to struggle to finish off, both their goals had an element of luck involved, Specially Vardy's for their best defender to make a clearance error like that, but he was in the right position and took his chance, same with Bale, he saw out of position and booted it with so much power.

They were all playing for pride today, England are the bigger team but Wales made it difficult for them. Now let's hope the idiot England fans don't decide to cause any more problems, they've already caused enough issues with their behaviour, if they keep this up England could find themselves on the Eurostar train back to London because their fans were involved in another riot.

iAnby7W.gif

#69 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

Boy the England vs Wales match was intense, the atmosphere was electric. Bales goal was an amazing strike, though Hart should have saved it, England for all their pressing seem to struggle to finish off, both their goals had an element of luck involved, Specially Vardy's for their best defender to make a clearance error like that, but he was in the right position and took his chance, same with Bale, he saw out of position and booted it with so much power.

They were all playing for pride today, England are the bigger team but Wales made it difficult for them. Now let's hope the idiot England fans don't decide to cause any more problems, they've already caused enough issues with their behaviour, if they keep this up England could find themselves on the Eurostar train back to London because their fans were involved in another riot.

Harry are you from Europe?

#70 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

Harry are you from Europe?

Yeah, I'm from England.

iAnby7W.gif

#71 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:15 PM

Yeah, I'm from England.

No wonder you are hype and I saw the highlights and it was good game, you are hype for the Euro and me for the Copa America Centenario. 

#72 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:02 AM

Chile champion of America and Mezzi still cannot have a big little with Argentina. 

#73 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:42 PM

Chile champion of America and Mezzi still cannot have a big little with Argentina. 

Well, now he retire from international match.
Too bad.

#74 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:58 PM

Well, now he retire from international match.
Too bad.

I thought were a rumor, but it is true Messi quits the the national team of Argentina. Now will be a king without a crown.

Edited by Liu bie, 28 June 2016 - 04:11 AM.

#75 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:10 AM

Falls Spain and Englad.

#76 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:18 AM

Englands worst performance to date, they got outplayed in every area on Monday. To put it in Perspective, England has a population 53 Million, and Football is the nations sport, Iceland has a population of 330,000. England's out-populates Iceland by almost 160:1. Some of the players in the England squad earn more in a week than most of the Icelandes do all year.. It felt like the England team were showing their vote to Remain or Leave the EU by their performance. Pathetic, not a single player showed any passion, commitment or drive to go out to try to win the game, they were all a toothless.

Five days between the Brexit vote and the England game, I have never been so embarrased to be English.

iAnby7W.gif

#77 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:39 AM

Englands worst performance to date, they got outplayed in every area on Monday. To put it in Perspective, England has a population 53 Million, and Football is the nations sport, Iceland has a population of 330,000. England's out-populates Iceland by almost 160:1. Some of the players in the England squad earn more in a week than most of the Icelandes do all year.. It felt like the England team were showing their vote to Remain or Leave the EU by their performance. Pathetic, not a single player showed any passion, commitment or drive to go out to try to win the game, they were all a toothless.

Five days between the Brexit vote and the England game, I have never been so embarrased to be English.

I'm sorry for this but:

this commentator became a legend. Turn the subtitles on.

Edited by Nostradamus, 29 June 2016 - 01:41 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#78 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:53 AM

Euro 2016 has been solid so far. I was surprised that Iceland knocked out England but I was more shocked that Spain got kicked to the curb.

As a fan of Germany, I was really happy to see their most complete performance the last game, but man, I'm concerned about Italy. Those dudes have been on fire, it will be a tough match up.

Should also be interesting to see the Iceland vs France, the Cinderella team vs the home town heroes. Looking forward to it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#79 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

I'm sorry for this but:

this commentator became a legend. Turn the subtitles on.

Well that one commentator showed a thousand times more passion than the England team. This was probably the best English side we've had on the pitch for almost two decades, and they performed like a bunch of newbies, the manager messed up badly, I wouldn't be surprised if England had the worst possesion to goals ratio in the tournament.

Wait Spain got knocked out?

Edit: So they lost to Italy, honestly not a surprise, Italy have some great football and they usually perform in the big stage. They were a few years ago the best team in the world, then corruption knocked them down a peg or two, but they are still a big footballing nation.

Edited by harry4e, 29 June 2016 - 09:37 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#80 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:08 PM

In my opinion you don't have to be a shame England will always favorite, here in America continent I suffer 7-0 Mexico vs  Chile in the Copa America Mexico is almost local this was its opportunity to win the title, but shames happen. Well futbol is like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users