Close
Photo

Which would produce the strongest child? (big three)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#61 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:29 AM

Lol, Kyuubi on leash. 111189.gif

Anyways, I can't believe recomp was right, someone actually pulled off a KimiHina pairing. Dang....

And yes NaruSaku child pwns all.

Funny how no one supports NH child or SS child eh? laugh.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#62 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:34 AM

Funny how no one supports NH child or SS child eh?

Well, I don't exactly support their child. While their great side can be devastating, their drawback might be too much to handle. Example:

NH Child: (+) Great Chakra amount + Jyuuken = Instant die
(-) Can you honestly imagine Naruto's child complete with blonde hair stutter and poking fingers?

SS Child: (+) Great Chakra control + Sharingan + Double Personality = Unstopable Jutsu User and Natural Anti-Genjutsu Nin
(-) Uchiha with Pink hair? Sasuke would rather die than see that happens

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#63 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Nov 28 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I don't exactly support their child. While their great side can be devastating, their drawback might be too much to handle. Example:

(-) Can you honestly imagine Naruto's child complete with blonde hair stutter and poking fingers?

SS Child: (+) Great Chakra control + Sharingan + Double Personality = Unstopable Jutsu User and Natural Anti-Genjutsu Nin

Pink Uchiha....... 111189.gif

Someone actually did that in a fic. HAHAHAHA. laugh.gif

ANd well, come on, surely not all the personalities and traits will be inherited... tongue.gif

#64 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 28 2007, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pink Uchiha....... 111189.gif

Someone actually did that in a fic. HAHAHAHA. laugh.gif

ANd well, come on, surely not all the personalities and traits will be inherited... tongue.gif

you should see how similar Lisa look to her mom...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#65 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 7 2007, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I totally agree.

Chakra control baka chikara + Kyuubi strength = MONSTROUS strength
Booksmarts + On Field planning = Smart
Playful Nature + Pranks = CUNNING XD
Naru + Saku = Sigh in bliss. biggrin.gif

haha, most definitely a_dance.gif

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 7 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hope the child won't turn into a fangirl with super strength and amazing tracking abilities. The thought alone scares me!

111189.gif THAT"S EFFEN FUNNY!!!

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Nov 28 2007, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pink haired Uchiha...with the Sharingan... huh.gif
NH kid...here's what I say...Shy and WAY WAY Outgoing...does it get more bipolar than that?

Sasuke's and Hinata's kid may be strong..genetically speaking
But I like the ideas about Naruto and Sakura's kids a_plotting.gif

#66 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:07 PM

Lol Whoami, i think we all agree with that. tongue.gif

And yes, pink haired Uchiha has been done...... dry.gif

#67 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 30 2007, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol Whoami, i think we all agree with that. tongue.gif

And yes, pink haired Uchiha has been done...... dry.gif

Woah...Come again? Pink haired Uchiha...has been done? By which maniac? Haha, no offense.

#68 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 1 2007, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woah...Come again? Pink haired Uchiha...has been done? By which maniac? Haha, no offense.

The SasuSaku fanfic makers send me the pink haired babies. I am making them into an army.

Anyone have any pink uchiha's I can recruit?

#69 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:20 PM

While you're on it....show me...or do I not want to see it...
Curiosity killed the cat...but the again, I'm not a cat.

#70 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:16 AM

It seems from all the posts I have read there are a few assumptions:

With NaruHina: one of the assumptions is the kid/s might be shy like Hinata or too loud like Naruto.

SasuSaku: unless Sasuke pays more attention to the kids than to making kids they would likely pick up either Sasuke's no non sense attitude. (I don't know if Sakura would revert back to her old days if that happens)

NaruSaku: Naruto is loud but Sakura can keep it in check. She is going to be her confident self and I am pretty sure she would most likely run the house and get things done. So, its going to be Naruto's duty to spoil the kids but of course Sakura would be there to kick his ass if he goes too far tongue.gif

See the bias lol....... I don't deny it I am biased :'(

As per whether chakra capacity is genetic or not, I will have to say that it likely is because Konohamaru seems to have a large capacity. He mastered the oiroke no jutsu when Naruto finished academy and its more than likely that Konohamaru wasn't in the academy at the moment?

It might be because of his control but then in part 2 he was able to do kage bunshin. Its not such an easy technique so I am guessing that he might have obtained a large chakra capacity from Sandaime.

Based on this assumption if we assume that Naruto's large chakra capacity gets passed down then imagine kids having a large chakra capacity.

I am pretty sure he would teach them a few ninjutsu tricks to play their pranks and everything and then Sakura is there to help them with their control. Even if they don't have the perfect control I am pretty sure through Sakura's lessons the children might improve and have better control than Naruto ever dreamed of when he was their age. You never know

so as I see Naruto and Sakura's kid/s would be the best biggrin.gif

#71 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:12 AM

Wow, very well said and put out. I don't believe Konohamaru was attending academy at the time. e had Ebisu with him.

#72 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 2 2007, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, very well said and put out. I don't believe Konohamaru was attending academy at the time. e had Ebisu with him.

so if we assume that Kyuubi's extra chakra stuff doesn't pass down I think Naruto still has a large chakra capacity and there is something about his chakra as Yamato said. We just don't know what that special thing is at the moment

#73 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 4 2007, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so if we assume that Kyuubi's extra chakra stuff doesn't pass down I think Naruto still has a large chakra capacity and there is something about his chakra as Yamato said. We just don't know what that special thing is at the moment

Ahh...we'll just have to wait patiently...and if spamming were allowed, I'd do it just to show my impatient-ness.

#74 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 8 2007, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh...we'll just have to wait patiently...and if spamming were allowed, I'd do it just to show my impatient-ness.

Well, whoami's right. WE just ahve to wait.

And besides, narutokage, that's not biasness. If you leave this to the NH or SS fans, they might come up with stuff about a pink Kyuubi... dry.gif

So yeah, it's a matter of opinion. tongue.gif

#75 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And besides, narutokage, that's not biasness. If you leave this to the NH or SS fans, they might come up with stuff about a pink Kyuubi... dry.gif

lol........pink kyuubi 111189.gif

What has the greatest demon in the narutoverse come to become tongue.gif

but I agree with you :thumbs:

#76 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A pink Kyuubi...That is..soo...COOL! Lol, yet scary at the same time. It's cute...I guess, but the thought it scary. The person who encounters it will either die of laughter (if they find this ridiculous) or die due to it's creepiness factor.

#77 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 8 2007, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A pink Kyuubi...That is..soo...COOL! Lol, yet scary at the same time. It's cute...I guess, but the thought it scary. The person who encounters it will either die of laughter (if they find this ridiculous) or die due to it's creepiness factor.

ohh instant death by looking at it. Damn that might be the greatest bloodline in Naruto then.hahahaha imagine naruto and Sakura's kids having something like that. When they are pissed or in danger they can open the pink Kyuubi bloodline laugh.gif

111189.gif

#78 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 9 2007, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohh instant death by looking at it. Damn that might be the greatest bloodline in Naruto then.hahahaha imagine naruto and Sakura's kids having something like that. When they are pissed or in danger they can open the pink Kyuubi bloodline laugh.gif

111189.gif

laugh.gif Greatest and deadliest bloodline to exist. Their kids will definitely be the strongest. NaruSaku child FTW

#79 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:22 AM

See nobody beats the pink Kyuubi bloodline tongue.gif

It would give people nightmares just thinking about it biggrin.gif

#80 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:41 AM

I'd hate it if Sakura came out with Anthro babies. I would grab holy water and spray Sakura's

special place
and yell "THE POWER OF CHRIST REPELS YOU!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users