#61 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's a side character no duh.... why aren't he rest of K11 there aside from SHika and Sakura?

oke calm down tongue.gif
tbh i hope that NH becomes canon for you and the other hinata fans i dont have much feelings for bashing should NS become canon because it always sucks for the side who wont get their ending hope you feel same way, we all have our own ending and we all hope it happens so GL smile.gif ps i for 1 like hinata as character but i dont like her with naruto.
wye cause Naruto is my fav character and i hope he gets hes ending unlike my previous character Obito.

oh btw no double posting i believe

#62 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 28 2013, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its important how often the love intrest appears since no appearance means no development.

NO NARUTO DOESNT LOVE SAKURA! /SARCASM!!! Its just shown 100 times since chapter 3. Its even said in the databook.

And where in those scenes you pointed out you see any hint of feelings? I never saw him blush or making a face like when he saw sakura. Thosw scenes show that shes his friend nothing more.

So you think there can be a realationship without talikng? intresting...

Naruto wants sakura to love him back since chapter 3 as well as becoming hokage and bringing back sasuke, so yes ts indeed his goal.

Seriously, When has Naruto said (after hjinata's confession) taht he loves/likes Sakura? never.

Databooks aren't acurate, just look it up yourself on other forums in stuff.

Naruto had a crush on Sakura when he didn't know what love really was.

Also, holding hands in public is a big thing, like REALLY big thin, in japan. NaruHina 615?

#63 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, When has Naruto said (after hjinata's confession) taht he loves/likes Sakura? never.

Also, holding hands in public is a big thing, like REALLY big thin, in japan. NaruHina 615?

1 more thing hinata was in love with naruto back then too so she is the same what is love to her?
sakura was in love with sasuke but never got the chance too really know him now did she?

#64 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 28 2013, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To that, I say oh well. Also, I'm annoyed that my fellow members debated none of these topics and instead just made fun of another NH fan for no good reason. Bravo NS fans, bravo.

I havent done anything out of line. biggrin.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#65 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FIrst of all dtabooks are official and indees accurate!
second: If you didnt realize narutos love for sakura, im not sure if we are reading the same manga, i call something like this denial.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#66 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Had to give her that chakra. And I guess hugging isn't a big thing in public.

Another thing. Sakura has been shown twice not approving of Hinata with Naruto, but Hinata smiled while Sakura was hugging Naruto. If you want the proof just ask.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#67 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

Oh jeeze.

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#68 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Aha, here it goes. Precursor, it is well known that mangapanda translates more literally, often hitting the true meanings of things more accurately to mangastream. Problem with mangastream is that they translate it and localize it, which often loses the meaning of what is originally said. That's fine I guess, but sometimes it's just too much. This is an example of that. (another example is they saying Naruto could curb stomp Obito. :/)

This is added onto my other post:
http://www.narusaku....s...st&p=447697

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#69 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Mar 28 2013, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Had to give her that chakra. And I guess hugging isn't a big thing in public.

Another thing. Sakura has been shown twice not approving of Hinata with Naruto, but Hinata smiled while Sakura was hugging Naruto. If you want the proof just ask.

Ok ill call you out on that, i don't she doesn't approve of it at all... huh.gif

EDIT @ Baguette - Come on Baguette i know your dying to post pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif th_cussing.gif

Edited by HauntedCake, 28 March 2013 - 11:11 PM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#70 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok ill call you out on that, i don't she doesn't approve of it at all... huh.gif

EDIT - Come on Baguette i know your dying to post pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif th_cussing.gif

http://www.mangahere...v48/c450/5.html

That smile.

http://www.mangahere...60/c615/11.html
http://www.mangahere...aruto/v47/c442/

Both on bottom right.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 28 March 2013 - 11:18 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#71 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Mar 28 2013, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One sec, I'll edit it here in a sec... and I'm not Baguette.

Oops forgot to direct it to him sweatdrop.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#72 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Let's all give a warm welcome to MangekyoMuslim (or whoever copied and pasted his arguments) from Narutobase. This is the same exact thread he made over at NarutoBase two months back, and I have already refuted his points long ago.
Same exact thread.

Edited by Baguette, 28 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Star Crossed Lovers

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Should I...even step down here?

#74 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 29 2013, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aha, here it goes. Precursor, it is well known that mangapanda translates more literally, often hitting the true meanings of things more accurately to mangastream. Problem with mangastream is that they translate it and localize it, which often loses the meaning of what is originally said. That's fine I guess, but sometimes it's just too much. This is an example of that. (another example is they saying Naruto could curb stomp Obito. :/)

This is added onto my other post:
http://www.narusaku....s...st&p=447697

I join here only to clarify this thing...

Madara says "小娘" (Komusume) which means "little girl" or even the more informal "bobbysoxer" like in madara's case...

Edited by 六道仙人, 28 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#75 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Mar 28 2013, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that shows Hinata doesn't disapprove of NS but what about what you said about Sakura shown to disapprove NH?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#76 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Mar 28 2013, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's all give a warm welcome to MangekyoMuslim (or whoever copied and pasted his arguments) from Narutobase. This is the same exact thread he made over at NarutoBase two months back, and I have already refuted his points long ago.
Same exact thread.

Huh. I'll be damned. err.gif

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 28 March 2013 - 11:18 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#77 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Mar 29 2013, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should I...even step down here?

I think its useless to debathe here just to prove this NH fan wrong. We have discussed all of those points 100 times already, so im for sure over this thread now.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#78 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

You don't have proof.

The burden of the proof is you, you showed a panel with mistranlation i deny.
Also we all know that they aren't 100% accurate.

It's clear Obito is having a battle in his own mind, that much is being made clear.

[/quote]
he has a battle but has time to make a speech to Naruto and say that bonds only make him gets hurt.

Yeah, well, then why did he cry his heart out, while holding on to his heart, after he found out she was alright? You don't cry for a friend liek that: tears everwhere and holding your heart

Ignored my reply.
I think you should cry if you thought that it was you that destroyed the village and also killed your friend hinata.

I know what a tsundere is, but regardless of what form violence appears in, it's still violence. Also, ist shows she disrespects Naruto.

And then you go into a contradiction because the last time that Sakura tried to hit Naruto was the part that he was about to use his erotic jutsu.
Unless you're talking about fillers and anime which i do believe you're thinking that way.

Naruto and Hinata are alike: Nindo is the same, both are hard wokers, rejected by their people (Hinata was rejected by her own kin, please stop and think about that for a moment). ALso, even if she hasn't suffered as much as Naruto, she still knows more than Sakura, who's lived a normal happy life.

Hinata didnt struggled she does not know what lonely is she had her parents and her friend all along, neither Sakura knew about loneliness.
But also Sakura seek acknowledgment and worked for that while Hinata just hid behind a tree.

Nope they aren't Naruto needed anyont to have the "not give up" his nindo helped him but wasnt just that, the first person who acknowledge him were Sakura,Sasuke and Kakashi, there's a panel showing that.
And i'm not going to post because i dont want to waste my time.

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura hated Naruto, and minato weren't looked in a bad way, she turned her nose down to Minato which is different than just "you're weird" it's almost hate.

Kushina never hated Minato, why would she? She only ever said that he was a flaky girl boy.

Missed the point of my post.
Turning the nose down is also somewhat similar.
Naruto never turned her nose down to Hinata also to anyone.
And she was strong and beat up everyone while Naruto was weak and get beat up by Sasuke.

Minato didnt watch Kushina from afar you forgot about the part that Minato wasnt the only one that was following Kushina's trace the reason is that Minato find her hairs.

I did mention Minato protecting Kushina, like Hinata protected Naruto. and everone was following her because of her Uzumaki blood & Kurama's jin, she a tool of the leaf village, Minato is the only one who was stated to have follwed her through his own will.

A + B inst equal to C.
Her flashback it's not too conclusive but because there aren't show other people, but Minato protecting the leaf has to do with the will of fire which has nothing to do with some obsessive love.

Second Kushina had her own dream and Minato had his own dream, he/she wasnt obssessive and also their ninja ways were different Minato wasnt the type of guy that stalk Kushina 24/7 i told you it's filler.

Wow, really? Bashing, even when I haven' done so? Fine, whatever......

What?

Naruto and Hinata do have different, yet similar, goals: Naruto wants to become Hokage, [b]Hinata wants to become stronger for Naruto, and the Hyuga, specifically for her dad. Both want acknowledgment.

She already give up dude, she give up because she knew she would never surpass him and know what's weird? despite having the desire she never truly worked hard because still she was weaker than Neji and even got surpassed by some random ninja from her own clan and it's even show him taking her role as the one that is leading her clan.

This whole statement does not make any sense, he loved her since the begining, and also wanted to be stronger than Sasuke just to impress Sakura

Naruto wanted to become stronger than Sasuke cause they were rivals, Sakura has nothing to do with it.

Yes Sakura does have something related she's one of the reasons why his rivalry started which is stated by kishimoto himself, making a love triangle and making the girl that the main character loves, loves the girl that he should be his rival, it's one of the reasons to start a rivalry.

which is showed a lot of times, even when he leaves the village he says "i'll work hard when i come back perhaps she will fall in love with me".
Why do you think he wanted to be stronger than Sasuke?

He wanted Sasuke's acknowledgment, that's been made clear.

My post wasnt too clear because you broke into two parts i told you that she was one of the reasons also when into a rivalry one of the sides wants to be acknowledged.

Second bolded: dude_go_sleep_plz_it's_too_late_already_you're_posting_things_that_does_not_make_sense.jpeg.
Yeah ok

Fine.

This is the reason why she developed feelings for him she acknowledged that he was always at her side supporting her and did all the good things to her this is the reason why her feelings for him are stronger than her feelings for Sasuke.
Naruto did way more things to Sakura than Hinata did to Naruto.

Did you seriously just say Sakura loves Naruto more than Sasuke????? LOL alright then.
[b]Because they're team mates/main charcters

yep i told that and different than just laughing i posted proof of it, the whole confession is a display of love, despite not fully loving Naruto her "friendship feelings" that you claim were enough for her to give up on Sasuke and give up herself to Naruto, and also she did that based on the fact that is posted above.
She did that because she knows she's capable of loving Naruto.

No you say that she's a main character based on you rant i thought the main heroine was Hinata and Naruto was just a side character.

B- this is not a valid argument.
C-He thanked both Hinata and Neji for staying at his side at that moment not "all the time" like Sakura did.

B) yes it is, how would you possibly have the nerve to talk with someone when everone in your WHOLE family literally calls you a waste of time/lifE?
C) Nah, he said "thank you, it's because of you, who was by my side"

B-> naruto was hated by everyone and had even difficulties to buy one single stuff withoug being surrounded by villagers saying stuff to him and still he had the will to not stalk Sakura and worked hard to be strong and be acknowledged, instead of just hiding behind a tree.

C-> You're in denial the panel shows clearly saying "also Neji thanks to you too", the worst blind is the one who does not want to see.

Sakura may have gotten development then, but that was not hinting to NaruSaku.

it was hinting NaruSaku, putting her on situation of selfless actions and also on situations that she has to choose between Naruto and Sasuke and she chooses Naruto all the time, displaying loyalty and an huge care and also her fully acknowledgment to a point that she truly trust on Naruto and knows that different than Hinata a mere kick is not able to hurt him

Of course not but he asked her to date because he loves her, i dont see Naruto asking Ino, Tenten or even Hinata to go on a date, even if it's for comic.

Dates can happen as friend too

Why he didnt called Hinata then?
Oh wait if he calls hinata it's because he loves her right?

Whatever you say, this argument can't really be debated, to be honest.

Ofc cant you have none.

I can't even..........

OK, \Naruto did make her stronger, that doesn't really mean much, cause she doesn't love him.

Ofc it means why she was able to embrace Naruto, Naruto didnt believed on her confession not because she said she doesnt love Sasuke anymore but because she said Sasuke means nothing to her anymore when the truth is even if she does not love Sasuke, she has a bond with him because they belonged to team 7.
Naruto does not want to cut bonds with Sasuke but also does not allow others to cut their bonds with him.

[b]Nindo? REALLY? wow.....you must skip every page with Hinata

Sorry i dont watch fillers.

[b]Well, as it stands, Naruto rejected that confession, and he did it with hate. but that doesn't mena he hates Sakura.

You twisted the whole confession i dont even know why you did reply when even Kishimoto himself doesnt agree with you.

LOL, Yamato and Sai were there when she confessed. remeber Yamato's face XD it was like :wtf??" and sai also talks about Sakura's love for SASUKE, NOT NARUTO.
Naruto did reply to the confession, his answer was, " I hate people who lie to themselves!"

There's nothing to do with the point i emphasized on my post.
Yamato reacted surprised and he knew something was wrong until she bought up Sasuke.

Narto's been alone his whole life, It would be hard for him to understand feelings og actual love love, and he would need time to think. Seriously, hes hated his whole life, makes frineds, yeah that's cool and all.......and then suddenly, a girl says she loves him.....what now? He doesn't know what top do.

Chapter 3 dude, chapter 3, a mental image of team 7 comes into his mind and he thinks "i'm not alone anymore".

Jump Festa 2013

No interviews from Kishimoto on jump festa 2013, he didnt made anyone.
He bought up some voice actors from Rock Lee SD and didnt even made an interview.

Manag is pointing towards NaruHina, and in case you missed it, kishi said that it would be hard for him to do, meaning he'd need time

Manga you mean the whole war arc, you just proved that Naruto's manga starts on 437 and then jumps to 615.

Whateer you say, nothing's been rwisted here
Twisted is twisted.

And to finish tell me where is Hinata here and keep in mind that it was after her confession.
http://media.tumblr....5mIk1rb10gi.jpg

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 March 2013 - 11:24 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#79 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 28 2013, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think its useless to debathe here just to prove this NH fan wrong. We have discussed all of those points 100 times already, so im for sure over this thread now.

Okay, thank you.

Btw, the disapproval of Sakura to NH most likely means the one when she found out she loves Naruto.

#80 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah that shows Hinata doesn't disapprove of NS but what about what you said about Sakura shown to disapprove NH?

I just edited it again up there. Sorry, I am posting while doing my chores. laugh.gif

@4life: Yep. tongue.gif

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 28 March 2013 - 11:20 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users