• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:19 AM

It is fanart let me state again what I said :

That's how Evil gives spoilers, he never states things directly or show a pic, he gives images (or fanart if you prefer) and enigma.

I have no reason to doubt you... so if you say he's a reliable source, well then I believe you ^^

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#62 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:19 AM

But she is a doctor and it is just CPR. She would do the same thing if her mother was the one who was taken out.

Also until we see the chapter we can only assume this is a prediction.

well duh. but the point is, this kind of stuff doesn't happen with the other pairings and if it was the other way around (Hinata giving Naruto CPR, Sakura giving Sasuke CPR) you can rest assured they won't think of it as just CPR.

I never said that she was going to give CPR, just that that's what it seems like by Evil's hints (who is legit).

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#63 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

CPR?

Da fuk?

Not that I would mind, but how the heck would that help a dying jinchuriki? Naruto isn't drowning. :lmao:

That's what I thought...but it may not be anything really...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#64 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

CPR?

Da fuk?

Not that I would mind, but how the heck would that help a dying jinchuriki? Naruto isn't drowning. :lmao:

CPR isn't just for drowning, it's for anyone who's heart has stopped.When you find a person with no pulse but still warm they may still be able to be saved via CPR. 

The only problem is that you're likely to break all of their ribs in the process but it's better than dying.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#65 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

CPR?

Da fuk?

Maybe she just wants an excuse to lock lips? :wink:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#66 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:24 AM

Guys, the CPR thing wasn't included in Evil's very vague and unconfirmed spoiler. It's just the people on NF poking fun at the idea of the chapter being pairing related, as Naruto is practically dead... If this spoiler holds any water, then I think it's more likely that we'll have Sakura reflecting on her time spent with Naruto and becoming fully aware of her feelings.

This is the comment that started the CPR rumor

Obviously Geg is just poking fun at the idea of Sakura kissing Naruto at this time, as that was what she was doing in the fan art that Evil posted for his/her spoiler.

Edited by Slextrem, 05 February 2014 - 05:27 AM.

#67 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

CPR isn't just for drowning, it's for anyone who's heart has stopped.When you find a person with no pulse but still warm they may still be able to be saved via CPR. 

The only problem is that you're likely to break all of their ribs in the process but it's better than dying.

You're right on that. It still feels freaking odd compared to using regular medical ninjitsu.

Unless Sakura puts chakra on her lips. :hehehe:

Guys, the CPR thing wasn't included in Evil's very vague and unconfirmed spoiler. It's just the people on NF poking fun at the idea of the chapter being pairing related, as Naruto is practically dead... If this spoiler holds any water, then I think it's more likely that we'll have Sakura reflecting on her time spent with Naruto and becoming fully aware of her feelings.

Yeah, I figured as much. At least we know the chapter will be pretty interesting, whether it's pairing related or not.

Edited by redragon88, 05 February 2014 - 05:26 AM.

#68 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

Evil just posted a picture of Sakura kissing Naruto with the caption, "love is in the air!" I don't understand where the CPR thing comes from.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#69 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

CPR?

Da fuk?

Not that I would mind, but how the heck would that help a dying jinchuriki? Naruto isn't drowning.  :lmao:

Naruto's heart is stopping though (cardiac arrest)... CPR alone is unlikely to restart the heart. Its main purpose is to restore partial flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and heart. The objective is to delay tissue death and to extend the brief window of opportunity for a successful resuscitation without permanent brain damage. Normally your only suppose to do this for a minute, but that could turn a simple medical situation into a romantic one of sorts (in a weird way). Sakura is likely throwing out the rule book on everything to keep Naruto alive is what's probably best to say 

#70 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

Well...if this holds true...then maybe this chapter will just be NS related.

I don't think is about reviving someone...more around keeping that someone alive. Healing jutsu cannot revive a corpse, but more orthodox measures might keep someone from becoming a corpse.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#71 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

Isn't she running out of chakra? Maybe it's her last resort/effort she can do to save him. 

You're right on that. It still feels freaking odd compared to using regular medical ninjitsu.

:hehehe:

@Nefertieh: Why is air underlined? .-. 

I'm guessing it's because they're floating on Gaara's sand.

Or maybe it's another clue.

#72 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

Obviously Geg is just poking fun at the idea of Sakura kissing Naruto at this time, as that was what she was doing in the fan art that Evil posted for his/her spoiler.

It does seem a little premature for Kishi to drop a nuke like lip to lip contact. On the other hand if she really is using CPR not realizing that Naruto can survive losing his Biju and remain conscious, it would lead to the type of comedy that Kishi tends to write towards them.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#73 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

If this spoiler holds any water, then I think it's more likely that we'll have Sakura reflecting on her time spent with Naruto and becoming fully aware of her feelings.

You know, after reading the Kishimoto interview, and what he said about Sasuke, it makes me wonder.  I mean, we've been thinking that the pairing resolution will somehow be dragged out until the very end, but it may be the resolution between Naruto and Sasuke that's last.

We may see Sakura turn the corner, but the actual moment with Naruto is held until he has done whatever needs to be done with Sasuke. 

#74 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

I posted this in the chapter 662 thread, but Evil's spoiler only makes me think of one thing:

maxresdefault.jpg

By Mariaklepikova.

#75 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

No actual spoilers to speak of other then vague pictures and yet this thread is now flying XD

#76 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Oh god, these spoilers ... real or not, I'm starting to get a pairing heart attack already. :eager: I'm not trying to read too much into it, for all we know it might just be trolling and exaggeration. Sakura giving CPR is definitely possible, but the logical part of me is saying we should wait for the chapter. I personally expected some sort of gigantic NaruSaku moment, but I don't want to believe something like CPR could happen yet because it such a huge moment (even if it's medical) and it seems a little too good to be true. I want to lower my expectations a little so I don't get too disappointed and over-hyped. :sweatdrop:

Excuse me while I try to strangle my shipper side from fangirling.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#77 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:35 AM

So this was just posted to the prediction thread on NF.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 05 February 2014 - 05:35 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#78 That Uchiha

That Uchiha

The Avatar's Love

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Korrasami, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: the Last Airbender, The 100

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:35 AM

xIimINX.jpg

307yhqh.gif

"Asami is Korra's Heart"
[follow for more korrasami & atla / lok]

#79 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:36 AM

So this was just posted to the prediction thread on NF.

Villain gets a new outfit, nobody cares.

#80 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:36 AM

what on earth

He looks cool though.

Edited by Hiraishin, 05 February 2014 - 05:44 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users