#61 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 25 2011, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They like to reverse numbers and put NaruHina in second place, so i was confused cause i didnt know what to belive.
Also did Kishimoto ever said this in any of his inteview:
"THE NARUTO MANGA WAS NOT GOING DOWN THE PATH MOST SHONEN MANGA DO WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER HAVING A ENDING WITH THE MAIN HERIONE."
It is so funny to see that all NaruHina fans that write something over the net say something like this. I am not into the pairings but if i were i would go for Hinata cause Hinata is so good for naruto. Wth did you just say that you dont like any pairing. And almost on every yahoo answer i see higlihted like best answer something like this. Or something like this Naruto has to be with Hinata cause i hate Sakura, wth. I sometimes wonder how old are those people that write those kind of things.

yup those sites are biased don't trust them.
yeah laugh.gif its amazing how some of them are str8 delusional and just make kitten up to satisfy themselves. sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh at it all. but when NS happens, reality will kick in. but they can't blame Kishi he showed ya'll the signs since part 1 all the way up to this chapter. they can only blame themselves for being ignorant. lol

#62 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

Crazy stuff. I would like to confront anything that is realistic about NaruSaku i would never run from the facts. But they just revrite things like they like,say to themself what they want, to fell better. When i read impressions made by NaruSaku fans they are realistic about conffesion, we are aware of the facts that some parts are untrue, largely parts with Sasuke. You know what is said a lie spoken 1000 times becomes the truth, that is what NaruHina is all about, talking NaruHina until you brainwash yourself. If you insist in talking like lie was truth after sometime you lose real insight was it really written or not, and things that are on the net are always conffusing, cause everybody talks something but they never give quotation to where it was written in original only some fan translation (usually on NaruHina web pages) if any quotation is given.

Edited by Kobayashi, 24 April 2011 - 11:34 PM.

#63 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

agree 100% they have no proof never have a original source to what their saying so they flip it and pull stuff out their ass.
its a shame lol

Edited by Living Lavish, 24 April 2011 - 11:57 PM.

#64 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 24 2011, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so the results you posted are not from Japan? the one you saw is biased then. well i saw on Naruto fan last year someone posted the results about
popularity and they had Kakairu the most popurlar yaoi pairing next to NaruSasu. as far as Hetro couples SS first, NS with over 600.000(can't remember the exact number but over that) and NaruHina came in 3rd.

Yeah, except from what I recall I don't believe naruhina was even third... shikatem I think was third.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#65 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:36 AM

Where did the idea that Kishimoto said that 'his hero wasn't going to end up with the main girl/heroine' even come from in the first place?

Was a mistranslation? If so, does anyone know what was actually said? *is just curious*
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#66 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 24 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, except from what I recall I don't believe naruhina was even third... shikatem I think was third.

NH is only popular in the west there's a minority of fans of that pairing compare to the yaoi fans and of course NS fans.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#67 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 24 2011, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did the idea that Kishimoto said that 'his hero wasn't going to end up with the main girl/heroine' even come from in the first place?

Was a mistranslation? If so, does anyone know what was actually said? *is just curious*

Hmm, I'm kind of curious about that too. I'm guessing he said something like "I won't be cliche with my manga", but even then it looks like someone took some major liberties with the translation. Oh well, until we see an actual interview where he says that, it can only assumed to be a fabrication.
On that note, I once heard on a NaruHina fan on a forum say that Kishimoto based Hinata off himself, and Naruto off of his wife. The best part of that claim is how no one responded when I asked for evidence, lol.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#68 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 24 2011, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He never said anything like that at all. laugh.gif In fact, in both story and interviews the past couple of years he's basically implied that Naruto and Sakura will not only be getting together but it will be happening pretty soon.

Oh that's hilarious Boom, and totally wrong. He's never compared Hinata to any real world person, she's just a minor support character after all... The only person he's compared Naruto to was himself- he said he was kind of like Naruto as a kid. It's Sakura of the females that gets a real world reference too- he calls her "just a normal girl" and "the most realistic" of his characters. It's Sakura, Kushina, Tsunade, etc... that likely have personality references to his wife- especially Kushina and Sakura (with the "most realistic" comment made while he was dating his wife, and "she's just a normal girl" made after his marriage- and considering how he's admitted he took lots of advice from his wife on how to write Kushina, and implied before that she advises him, and how he's pushed the thought all along that strong willed women are best for men to fall in love with, that leaves pretty strong evidence that:

Naruto/Minato/Jiraiya= bits of Kishimoto's personality
Sakura/Kushina/Tsunade= bits of his wife's personality

Hah, here's a prize winner that made my jaw drop: I read this comment by a rabid naruhina shipper on Narutofan's Telegrams a while back who even stated they thought Sakura was probably like Kishimoto's wife, and they hoped Kishimoto's marriage would become unhappy and he'd divorce her so Kishimoto would change the story and have Naruto end up with Hinata. rolleyes.gif

Edited by ciardha, 25 April 2011 - 04:41 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#69 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 24 2011, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He never said anything like that at all. laugh.gif In fact, in both story and interviews the past couple of years he's basically implied that Naruto and Sakura will not only be getting together but it will be happening pretty soon.

Hmm... might I ask for proof? laugh.gif

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#70 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 25 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... might I ask for proof? laugh.gif

Yes we would very much appreciate it if we have solid proof to support this. We don't want to be people who alter facts to suit our needs now do we? tongue.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#71 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 25 2011, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes we would very much appreciate it if we have solid proof to support this. We don't want to be people who alter facts to suit our needs now do we? tongue.gif

Like I said, it's implied so take it as you will. Just the vibe he gives off- being so passionately insistent on Sakura actually being in love with Naruto at Jump Festa 2009, the way he went out of his way to make the parallels to MinatoxKushina and NarutoxSakura really obvious, the emphasis he's made about them being "adults" now, the comment Chouji made about "not everyone gets married and has a family young", the affirmative nod he gave to Junko at Jump Festa 2010 when she asked for a baby for Naruto soon, so she can voice act it, and other bits that don't jump immediately to mind but if I went through chapter by chapter I could bring up...

It just feels like he's building toward it pretty strongly to me. I'm throwing out there as a positive heads up. smile.gif

(Oh! Another bit of support that I just remembered- The short one shot promo OVA that Studio Pierrot made and released earlier this year, that unlike most of Studio Pierrot stuff, Kishimoto actually was directly consulted for- only other project that they did that on was Shippuden movie 3- which practically screamed narusaku the whole way through- with a big emphasis on her feelings for Naruto. The OVA plays that out too even stronger- makes it clear Naruto has feelings for Sakura too, with his very charming and flirtatious smile at her and the face touch, but it's all over Sakura's love for Naruto. With the way Naruto and Sakura briefly interact in that OVA with the understated intimacy, it gives off the vibe of a couple that have already been together a while.)

#72 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 25 2011, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(Oh! Another bit of support that I just remembered- The short one shot promo OVA that Studio Pierrot made and released earlier this year, that unlike most of Studio Pierrot stuff, Kishimoto actually was directly consulted for- only other project that they did that on was Shippuden movie 3- which practically screamed narusaku the whole way through- with a big emphasis on her feelings for Naruto. The OVA plays that out too even stronger- makes it clear Naruto has feelings for Sakura too, with his very charming and flirtatious smile at her and the face touch, but it's all over Sakura's love for Naruto. With the way Naruto and Sakura briefly interact in that OVA with the understated intimacy, it gives off the vibe of a couple that have already been together a while.)

Well if the OVA was a vision of the future, why is madara and kabuto walking away unscathed while naruto is fatally injured? Don't tell me it will take a longer time to solve the war issue and a third timeskip will happen. If that's the case I dont mind actually because that means naruto and sakura would be a couple all that time! biggrin.gif Ok I shall stop before this goes too far. Heh.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#73 Guest_kim_*

Guest_kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hah, here's a prize winner that made my jaw drop: I read this comment by a rabid naruhina shipper on Narutofan's Telegrams a while back who even stated they thought Sakura was probably like Kishimoto's wife, and they hoped Kishimoto's marriage would become unhappy and he'd divorce her so Kishimoto would change the story and have Naruto end up with Hinata.

Oh goodness, just when I thought NaruHina fans couldn't get any crazier...

#74 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 25 2011, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said, it's implied so take it as you will. Just the vibe he gives off- being so passionately insistent on Sakura actually being in love with Naruto at Jump Festa 2009, the way he went out of his way to make the parallels to MinatoxKushina and NarutoxSakura really obvious, the emphasis he's made about them being "adults" now, the comment Chouji made about "not everyone gets married and has a family young", the affirmative nod he gave to Junko at Jump Festa 2010 when she asked for a baby for Naruto soon, so she can voice act it, and other bits that don't jump immediately to mind but if I went through chapter by chapter I could bring up...

I'm not sure how Chouji's comment applies here.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#75 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:58 AM

Another thing to consider is the basics of Shonenai story telling. If you go by similar SHonen style stories then as we approach the climax the man hero usualy in some fashion lets the main romantic interest know about his feelings in some way before the ultimate climax.

Later on a more full confession is put forth between the two after the main climactic sequence, and sometimes rarely before it.

As an example FMA brotherhood had Ed and Winry giving strong hints towards the audience and the occasional hint towards each other throughout the series. this culminated towards the end with some serious moments that all but shouted theyre love for each other. finally at the climax Ed in a round about alchmey way confesses to her and she reciprocates.

We may be heading towards that climax here with naruto in which case story wise a brief but powerful moment between naruto and sakura may occur in which the two affirm their feelings for each other in such a fashion that each is resolved to survive and see the other again after the final conflict.

This then would logically be followed by a final end confession. dependant of cource upon how Kishimoto sensei writes his story from this point forward.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#76 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 25 2011, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another thing to consider is the basics of Shonenai story telling. If you go by similar SHonen style stories then as we approach the climax the man hero usualy in some fashion lets the main romantic interest know about his feelings in some way before the ultimate climax.

Later on a more full confession is put forth between the two after the main climactic sequence, and sometimes rarely before it.

As an example FMA brotherhood had Ed and Winry giving strong hints towards the audience and the occasional hint towards each other throughout the series. this culminated towards the end with some serious moments that all but shouted theyre love for each other. finally at the climax Ed in a round about alchmey way confesses to her and she reciprocates.

Woah. Ed confessed after the climax with his "I'll give you half if you give me half", way after Father and the Homunculi were defeated. There were strong hints, but he didn't even close to confessing to her until he settled things. I really don't think that FMA: Brotherhood would be a good comparison tbh.

I actually would like to see Kishi wait until after Madara's defeat because it would make a lot of sense. They are really busy to be worried about romantic subplots.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#77 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:16 AM

yes thats what I said.

The main or prime confession will generally but not always come during or after the main climax or conflict is resolved.

The hints will build up prior to that and occasionly you might get moments where the two seem to be confessing to each other though it never quite seems to be so.

the pair might say things like I like how you think about me, and it gets followed with an I like how I think about you all the time. or some thing similar.

An example fo what might occur in this case is prior to main climax, Sakura and Naruto share a brief moment in which her confession is discussed. in this moment the bench scene is revealed as is Narutos part in it.

The result is a temporary goodbye with an implied youd better come back safe moment.

later on the primary and final confession happens.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#78 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 25 2011, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We may be heading towards that climax here with naruto in which case story wise a brief but powerful moment between naruto and sakura may occur in which the two affirm their feelings for each other in such a fashion that each is resolved to survive and see the other again after the final conflict.

This then would logically be followed by a final end confession. dependant of cource upon how Kishimoto sensei writes his story from this point forward.

Ahh your point reminds me of Inuyasha's couple Miroku and Sango. They told each other they would die together when it appeared to be the end of their lives but when they survive, both of them shyly shrugged it off only to have it resolved much later.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#79 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 25 2011, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right — and the same thing went on with Konan and Yahiko. There was the kissy scene, followed by her declaration of caring about him before he went off to fight, with her supporting his cause, of course. That whole storyline is gone through so quickly, with flashbacks, but I tend to think the same will happen with Naruto and Sakura. That there will be a mutual acknowledgement now (which we mave already had with her confession — they both know how the other one feels) and then there will be a lovely reunion when the main drama is over. And the bittersweet Konan storyline is that she proceeds with his dream out of love for Yahiko and partnership-love for Nagato. If Naruto were to die, you know this is exactly what Sakura would do, proceed with his dream and never truly love someone again. But I fully believe that Naruto will break that chain as well: he will survive, retrieve Sasuke from the darkness somehow, and return to have a full life with the girl he's always loved.

#80 Guest_kim_*

Guest_kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Apr 25 2011, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right — and the same thing went on with Konan and Yahiko. There was the kissy scene, followed by her declaration of caring about him before he went off to fight, with her supporting his cause, of course. That whole storyline is gone through so quickly, with flashbacks, but I tend to think the same will happen with Naruto and Sakura. That there will be a mutual acknowledgement now (which we mave already had with her confession — they both know how the other one feels) and then there will be a lovely reunion when the main drama is over. And the bittersweet Konan storyline is that she proceeds with his dream out of love for Yahiko and partnership-love for Nagato. If Naruto were to die, you know this is exactly what Sakura would do, proceed with his dream and never truly love someone again. But I fully believe that Naruto will break that chain as well: he will survive, retrieve Sasuke from the darkness somehow, and return to have a full life with the girl he's always loved.

Yes, I believe we're in the mutual acknowledgement phase now. They both know how the other feels even if it wasn't ideal(they either heard it from another person or thought the other was lying). I'm sure Naruto will survive and accomlish everything you've mentioned, there's no question about that. Mangas all have similar endings. That's why I think we sadly won't be hearing another real confession from Naruto and Sakura's mouths. I know a lot of you are hoping and so am I but I think it won't happen. The author won't think it's necessary, he'll show them together and let us fill in the blanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users