• This topic is locked This topic is locked
526 replies to this topic

#61 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

Could at least show her making comments on the fight she's witnessing like she's done before. No harm in that, right?

There's harm, because bashers will complain that she's just watching and not doing anything. At least this way, her attention was on helping Obito, instead of the battle.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#62 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

Same here, but I think we'll never find out what it is.. sigh.

I still think we will if not at the end of this arc then during Naruto and Sasuke's fight

Now on a completer unrelated note, this is my 1,000th post.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#63 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:06 AM

There's harm, because bashers will complain that she's just watching and not doing anything. At least this way, her attention was on helping Obito, instead of the battle.

But the bashers know that she can't do anything atm. They expect her to run in head first like with Madara? A little analysis can't provide that much fuel. And the hate can't get any worse than it already is, have you checked out NF? Man, it reeks of anti-Sakura lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#64 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:08 AM

I'm excited for the next chapter. Looks like crap's about to go down.

Ummmmm....

???

Glad to know I'm not the only one confused about the plot. Dang, just how many layers of deception does this story have?

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#65 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

@tekopi
I don't give a kitten for byakugan unless it can shoot laser chakra.

LOL. That will overshadowing Cyclops of X-Men' Ability, only the laser will be white in color. Unless their eyes turn red when shooting one? The ability was lost in time, evolution factor.  :lulz:

Glad to know I'm not the only one confused about the plot. Dang, just how many layers of deception does this story have?

As many as it can be. 

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#66 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

The twist was interesting but yeah it did come out of left field. These days though I just sort of go with it, it's not like anything else in Naruto really makes sense anymore.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#67 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

Inb4 SS fans complain about an obligatory scene showing Sakura worried about Sasuke-coon falling into the lava.

That's gonna be sad if they do

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#68 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

Apparently, Sasuke's eye ability is a type of Body Flicker since Naruto called it a Shunshin.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#69 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

I'd like to see her be more involved in this fight myself, but then she's supposed not to just rush blindly into combat as a med-nin, too.

Speaking of that, and a bit off-topic, but I never understood the complaints about her being useless. She was a weak fighter in part one, but she turned that weakness into a strength by becoming a med-nin and certainly is not a weak fighter anymore. I thought that was awesome.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#70 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

I still think we will if not at the end of this arc then during Naruto and Sasuke's fight

Hopefully. I say that because it's been so long and we don't even have a hint of what it is. And we never did find out what exactly "that technique" was that Sasuke was about to use against Team Seven in their first reunion.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#71 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

SS fans are using Sakura's headband and Sasuke's sword falling into the lava as a parallel. lol

Edited by luffyq1, 18 June 2014 - 07:20 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#72 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

Apparently, Sasuke's eye ability is a type of Body Flicker since Naruto called it a Shunshin.

Yeah, like Shusui Uchiha.. He was known as Shusui of the Shunshin or something like that.

Hopefully. I say that because it's been so long and we don't even have a hint of what it is. And we never did find out what exactly "that technique" was that Sasuke was about to use against Team Seven in their first reunion.

It was theThunder thing technique he used on Itachi. If you saw, you need to raise your arm up. And in both instances he did so cause it needs preparation of some sorts.

Edited by Chatte, 18 June 2014 - 07:21 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#73 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:24 AM

SS fans are using Sakura's headband and Sasuke's sword falling into the lava as a parallel. lol

Seriously? OH GOD.

You know what screw it. I say NaruTenten is canon because the both have eyes, and I use that as a parallel.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#74 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:25 AM

Just when you think SS fans have spewed the dumbest kitten possible, they keep going. :facepalm:

Edited by redrose3443, 18 June 2014 - 07:26 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#75 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

Seriously? OH GOD.

You know what screw it. I say NaruTenten is canon because the both have eyes, and I use that as a parallel.

Never mind that how is sasuke gonna stab people without his sword.

#76 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

I'm so confused....anyone want to give me quick run down of what's going on!? XD.....

Ok Sasuke was falling and grabbed Naruto's foot the Naruto used one of his chakra boards to help Saskue float.

Naruto's clone who has Kakashi & Sakura grabs Obito.

Kagaya used some mean of tealportation to grab Naruto and Sasuke.

Then we she her crying, thinking about her sons.

She then has Black zetsu take over both half of Naruto and Sasuke and their chakra.

Black Zetsu the revels she was sealed by her sons.

Naruto and Sasuke ask questions on what happened.

Zetsu tells them they misunderstand and he is Kagura's son and he recored the history of Ninja for Kaguya.

Zetsu then explains how its possible to meet the Sage and comments on Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork.

Then explains how the ten tails was sealed and he was born around that time and how the tree was apart of Kagura.

Then explains that it was Kagura will trying to take the chakra back from her sons.

Also how the sage didn't know of Black zetsu and his plans to bring Kaguya back.

Then said while the sage was raising his son and teaching something as stupid as ninshu used indara after the his lose for leadership to bring kaguya back and his decedents the Uhchia and change the content for the clan to misunderstand.

This was so the uhchia and senju would fight and one would get the rinnegan this did not happen until Madara.

Madara bit Hashirama to get his dan for the rinnegan.

Shown how Madara survived by using inzigana.

Thew white zetsu were from the state and explains what Madara did to get the rinnegan.

Black zetsu trick madara and Obito and the atausuki  from the beastsand Kabuto to get the edo madara.

and the IT so that Kaguya his mother could come back.

Then we have Kaguya telling how she hates her sons.

Naruto breaks free and does his speech on mothers.

Naruto and sasuke prepare to seal Kaguya.

#77 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

Chidori sword, Amaterasu sword, Susanoo Sword or any other Uchiha technique that you can use instead of a actual sword. :wink: Take your pick.

Remember the Uchiha clan is like the Swiss Army Knife. :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 18 June 2014 - 07:40 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#78 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:40 AM

It was theThunder thing technique he used on Itachi. If you saw, you need to raise your arm up. And in both instances he did so cause it needs preparation of some sorts.

Oh word? I never read the Itachi vs Sasuke fight so I wouldn't know haha. Thanks.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#79 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

Kaguya's memory of her two sons through Naruto and Sasuke implies that they embody the strengths of her children, not just their descendants. To act under the impression that their jutsu stands any chance of succeeding, you would to need have the confidence in your power for it to be capable of matching whatever Kaguya throws out. If that's true, it means that they already have the necessary power to win. An issue facing them now is how to use that power most effectively so they can win. 

So he's lost Kusanagi forever? It's odd imagining Sasuke without a normal blade in his hands to slice things with. I think it became somewhat of a staple for his Shippuden personality when he first brandished it. Maybe he'll get it back though. The fight's still raging and things could change. 

#80 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:42 AM

So 'that' technique, is it something that both of them are gonna use or just Sasuke? 

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users