~* Sa~kitsu's Art Thread! *~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#61 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

I absolutely love it! th_glomp.gif The little drabble, post it in the Library ASAP! Way to go, Kitsu-chan! :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#62 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:01 PM

Okies!! A simple, quick, OH MY CRISPY/HOLY CRIPES/OH SNAPPLE Update!! XD I'll most likely reply to all of the comments in the picture I post up! M'kay, so here we go! a_dance.gif

Anyways, I woke up this morning cheering about how it's Naruto's birthday today. But if you notice in The Great Heaven & Earth Journal thread--- October 10th was an extremely annoying day for me but during math class, I had a break since I finished my work before anyone and my day even got better when I passed both of my bothersome tests in flying colors! 121721.gif

Well besides that, as I was saying...since I had spare time, instead of putting my head down on the desk, I opened my ELA Binder and started to draw a little something. That little something turned into A CARD! XDD
So, I hope you enjoy it and please don't mind the little lines going through the paper (I was in school during the time XD), also, it looks a bit rough since I was drawing it a bit too fast for my own good. ENJOY! a_spaz.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NARUTO-KUN!! a_dance.gif

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#63 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:07 PM

It's so kawaii, Keyonna! a_dance.gif
Great job a_hug.gif

What better card to give Naruto on his birthday then a NaruSaku card tongue.gif XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#64 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:07 AM

Hehe.. I have to come up with another line besides, holy potatoes. D:

Anyways, LOVELY as always! Love you, left-handed-twinie <3 happy.gif

#65 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

Ahhh! The kawaii pics DX

XD j/k

You know I love your art biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Naruto! And Happy Gay/Lesbian/Bi Pride Day and Happy Final Fantasy Day! XD

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#66 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:06 AM

Okay, since it's really late and I am tired as hell, Im going to skip the comments once again but all I have to say to all that commented me is: 'SANK YOU!!! *bows* You have no idea how much this means to me! =3

Without further ado, this is actually what happened with this new picture. Since Im finally beginning to let my Next Generation of OCs shine on my computer paper, I just needed to draw a solo picture of my favorite Uzumaki kid: Nadeshiko-chan! But~~ I decided to spice it up a bit! I was so used to drawing her as "Little Miss Innocent" while her brother and sister are on the wild side, so when I was about to take a nap... a light bulb sparked above my head! ((and it was still there after I done...=.= 2 days to be exact! DXD))

Anyways, so then I remembered that I made Nadeshiko have both the esscense of Kyuubi inside of her with a Inner Personal to make it even better! Neither of them usually slip out because Nadeshiko is really the only one with just the right amount of control. So then, in my head...all I pictured was a mission, Nadeshiko getting seperated from her team and the "Non-violent" pink haired girl would have to fight all three of the rouge ninjas that had found her. After all of that, both her team and Akina's team finds Nadeshiko there...

...and this is exactly what they find after the hours of seperation...((hope you enjoy the pic, btw 121721.gif))
I'd like to call this one--- "Blood-stained Flowers"

And now...I am going to sleep...School awaits in like the next 7 hours...>.> G'night peoples! a_dance.gif

#67 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:23 PM

Great job, Keyonna! I love it a_dance.gif th_glomp.gif
Finally you're putting these guys on paper tongue.gif

She looks great...almost a copy of Sakura but with the whiskers...she looks great with it...I sure hope that one of their kids will look like this tongue.gif
She looks bloodthirsty here and you've done a good job at it.

I can't wait to see more of your art. Keep up the awesome work a_hug.gif

#68 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:37 PM

I love the happy birthday one. That is on is soooooo cute.
Tsu.gif

#69 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:01 PM

Kitsu, that's beautiful! T_T a_hug.gif

#70 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Oct 15 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, since it's really late and I am tired as hell, Im going to skip the comments once again but all I have to say to all that commented me is: 'SANK YOU!!! *bows* You have no idea how much this means to me! =3

Without further ado, this is actually what happened with this new picture. Since Im finally beginning to let my Next Generation of OCs shine on my computer paper, I just needed to draw a solo picture of my favorite Uzumaki kid: Nadeshiko-chan! But~~ I decided to spice it up a bit! I was so used to drawing her as "Little Miss Innocent" while her brother and sister are on the wild side, so when I was about to take a nap... a light bulb sparked above my head! ((and it was still there after I done...=.= 2 days to be exact! DXD))

Anyways, so then I remembered that I made Nadeshiko have both the esscense of Kyuubi inside of her with a Inner Personal to make it even better! Neither of them usually slip out because Nadeshiko is really the only one with just the right amount of control. So then, in my head...all I pictured was a mission, Nadeshiko getting seperated from her team and the "Non-violent" pink haired girl would have to fight all three of the rouge ninjas that had found her. After all of that, both her team and Akina's team finds Nadeshiko there...

...and this is exactly what they find after the hours of seperation...((hope you enjoy the pic, btw 121721.gif))
I'd like to call this one--- "Blood-stained Flowers"

And now...I am going to sleep...School awaits in like the next 7 hours...>.> G'night peoples! a_dance.gif

OMG!!! It looks different than I expected but it's beautiful!!! =o

#71 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Oct 8 2007, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NikkiDotz~ XD Naruto DOES make a very pretty woman! So much, that I get jealous at times! DXD Besides that, thankies and you had better keep it up too, my Left-Handed-Sakura-Drawing-Potato-Twinie! >=3

Danny~ Thank You! And I'll be certain to make a birthday card for you next year! Pinky Swear! Im trying my best to finish up Part 2, but it seems that aim hasn't been bugging you too much. Is it? XD

Kara-kun~ As I said before, HE'S TOO PRETTY (too pretty that it makes me jealous!! XD) I'll try and make more like this! I might even make the other kunoichi in kimonos! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! >=D
Holy Cripes! =O

Oh Snapple!! =OO

Oh My Crispy!!! =OOO

IT'S UPDATE TIME!!!! >=DDDD
Okay~ Anyways, when it comes to drawing my OCs, I don't do it that much! So yeah, I got in the mood to draw my Uzumaki Kids! And yeah, I know that Halloween is on October 31st but I could not resist! I enjoy drawing my characters cosplaying other people at times... and heres one of them! So without further ado--- I present: Uzumaki Akina, Uzumaki Nadeshiko & Uzumaki Akira! >=DD

And just for kicks--- I added a little something~

There she was, clad in a costume similar to her father's attire from his younger years, to finish it off: her long blonde hair tied in two ponytails, all of this thanks to Ino herself. Uzumaki Akina--- 1st child of the Rokudaime Hokage sat on the bench which resided near Konoha's gate. The crisp autumn leaves danced around her while her feet kicked back in forth in circular motion, how she loved Halloween. Though, the Blonde girl was getting impatient--- she was told to meet up with both her brother and sister here around 30 minutes ago... both of them were late!

"Where are those two? We were supposed to start trick or treating by now and neither of them are here! I can understand Akira being late...but Pinky?" Akina whispered to herself with tints of worry slipping from the tip of her tongue, she hated it when her siblings made her get like this! Soft footsteps hurried closer to the girl while she was still in thought. The crunch of the unknown person's feet against the orange leaves startled Akina from her thinking, her body jerked around completely to now be face to face with another girl. The girl was just a bit smaller than Akina, but her plump childlike face was covered with an ANBU mask she made herself. "Pinky...I told you not to scare me like that!".

Pulling the mask off of her face, Uzumaki Nadeshiko smiled sheepishly at her older sister, handing Akina her candy bag. "Sorry Akina-neechan, Shizune-san was helping me finish up my costume". Akina looked her sister up and down, the pinkette was sporting Tsunade's genin outfit, her pink hair was tied back in a ponytail and the ANBU mask was hanging loose around her neck. "Nice! So I see that Shizune-san helped you with an idea! Baachan seems to be a good costume for ya!" the blonde grinned looking at her sister, though stopped when she saw something in the distance...

...It was a green blob of some sort...

No way...It can't be... Akina thought with wide eyes as the green blob soon came closer to the two. "AKINA-NEECHAN!! SHIKO-NEECHAN!!". Both sisters stood there with eyes as wide as dinner plates as Nadeshiko's shaking index finger pointed at the green thing. "A-A-Akira-niichan?!" she stuttered out still confused with the costume. "...You're going as BUSHY BROWS?!" Akina shouted confused as ever. There stood their younger brother Akira, at nine years old you would expect him to be dressing up like some sort of monster...he's a monster alright! "I knew Bushy Brows would be a bad influence!! I have to get kaa-san on his ass!!" the blonde sister shouted pulling at her hair just a bit.

"...You don't like it?! Lee-sensei said it looked youthful!" Akira cheered almost doing the Infamous Rock Lee pose which scared the other two out of their wits. "Well c'mon you two! Halloween is only once a year! We're gonna get so much candy this year, I KNOW IT!" the blonde boy cheered running ahead of the two with such happiness. "Wait Up!!" Nadeshiko called running towards her brother. There left Akina--- shocked as ever and wished this was some sort of dream right now. When she felt two hands pat themselves on her shoulders, she looked up to see her parents smiling nervously at her.

"Heh, don't worry about it Akina-chan...We'll find SOMEWAY to get Bushy Brows away from your brother. You should've seen how we reacted when he came back home dressed like that..." Naruto sighed remembering what happened just a few hours ago. "You shouldn't be saying anything Naruto!" Sakura frowned trying her best to hold in the laughter. "Jiraiya told me that you were actually going to wear that exact same jumpsuit that Gai-sensei gave you those years ago!". Akina's emerald eyes shot open wide imagining her father in the green jumpsuit. Now, the quiet street was filled with laughter belonging to both the daughter and mother, to add to that... a whine belonging to the "powerful" Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato.

Happy ALMOST Halloween!!! a_dance.gif

Afternote~ The whole "Akira Dressed Like Lee" is a completely silly thing both me and Ino thought of via aim. XDD

EDIT~ Can anyone see it now? XD

Err... I actually kinda remember a really similar picture of Naruko with the Akina in the middle although I can't find it anymore. looks cute either way :3

#72 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:59 AM

Okeday, yet again... I am too lazy/tired to even make comments to all of you (heh, I've got a busy day in Manhattan planned for tomorrow sweatdrop.gif ) Besides that, what I just have to say to all of those who have commented and viewed this Infamous Art Thread of mines is: 'SANK J00 ALL! a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif (my left hand appreciates it too! wink.gif )

So here we go! Today, when I logged into LC, I saw that someone (I forgot who exactly) was refering Juu-chan as "weird" but it made me laugh since I take "weird" as a compliment (and Danny just happened to say that at the exact moment). After that entire conversation, out of nowhere I was in the mood to draw something but had NO IDEA what! Yaka-pie said I should draw him (sorry Yaka, but you're going that have to wait for awhile) and Danny wanted me to finish up part 2 of the whole "Keel AIM" Scandal...XD, but then after thought...I wanted to draw...

ME! a_dance.gif

And as an added bonus, I was just in the mood to show what the definition of "Weird" is in my dictionary!! >=3 ENJOY!!

#73 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Oct 19 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okeday, yet again... I am too lazy/tired to even make comments to all of you (heh, I've got a busy day in Manhattan planned for tomorrow sweatdrop.gif ) Besides that, what I just have to say to all of those who have commented and viewed this Infamous Art Thread of mines is: 'SANK J00 ALL! a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif (my left hand appreciates it too! wink.gif )

So here we go! Today, when I logged into LC, I saw that someone (I forgot who exactly) was refering Juu-chan as "weird" but it made me laugh since I take "weird" as a compliment (and Danny just happened to say that at the exact moment). After that entire conversation, out of nowhere I was in the mood to draw something but had NO IDEA what! Yaka-pie said I should draw him (sorry Yaka, but you're going that have to wait for awhile) and Danny wanted me to finish up part 2 of the whole "Keel AIM" Scandal...XD, but then after thought...I wanted to draw...

ME! a_dance.gif

And as an added bonus, I was just in the mood to show what the definition of "Weird" is in my dictionary!! >=3 ENJOY!!

YAY! a_spaz.gif

Your hair looks different than your older picture of Kitsu, though... did she get a hair cut??? a_dance.gif

#74 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

Hehe, that's really cute, Kitsu! th_glomp.gif I love all of your fantastic updates! a_spaz.gif

~ Nikki

#75 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:24 PM

Wow, very kawaii, Keyonna! *is suddenly in love with Kitsu XD* a_dance.gif th_glomp.gif
Keep up the great work, My good and weird friend a_hug.gif th_glomp.gif
( and yeah...I meant it as a compliment this time XDD)

#76 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

*smax self* DX
how can i not have posted in this uber buuber thread!?!
FORRR SHAAAAAME, KRISK!!!! D:

gomennnn! D:(

SAKITSUUU CHAAAAAA!!! th_glomp.gif
dood...like sersly, ur stuff is SO nice. >D

like it's just straight down drawing ... O_O!
no lines no anythang. a_dance.gif

OMFG! i was gnna put a comment on all of 'em, but i'mma just say that everything on here is AWESOME! :]
AND THE "WEIRD" connotation! :hg:

correct. to. the. max. AX. 8DDDDD
keep on goin', kitsuuuu chaaaaa. ;D

oh oh oh! D:
r u takin requests??? XD
i dont' haff one right now....but i shall have one....very s00n.

MWAHHAHAHAH!!! ..>>

:thumbs: =D

#77 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

121721.gif Thanks for the comments everyone! But now, here's my last post for the night on this Art Thread of mines since I have to go to sleep ASAP. (my SHSAT is tomorrow at 8 am so yeah...) Speaking of High Schools, Im trying out for The LaGuardia Arts High School (and surprisingly I live on LaGuardia Ave...XD) for the art studio. So I've been practicing even harder than usual--- trying my best to make my people look more realistic than ever! So here's one of my newest headshots that I've drawn! Thanks to my mom's Drawing the Figure and Head book--- Copyright 1963 (Jeez, my mom is ancient XD)

Without furthur ado...Here's the Unnamed Beauty drawn by Yours Truly~

Seeya, all~~ The test awaits for me tomorrow! wink.gif

#78 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Oct 26 2007, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
121721.gif Thanks for the comments everyone! But now, here's my last post for the night on this Art Thread of mines since I have to go to sleep ASAP. (my SHSAT is tomorrow at 8 am so yeah...) Speaking of High Schools, Im trying out for The LaGuardia Arts High School (and surprisingly I live on LaGuardia Ave...XD) for the art studio. So I've been practicing even harder than usual--- trying my best to make my people look more realistic than ever! So here's one of my newest headshots that I've drawn! Thanks to my mom's Drawing the Figure and Head book--- Copyright 1963 (Jeez, my mom is ancient XD)

Without furthur ado...Here's the Unnamed Beauty drawn by Yours Truly~

Seeya, all~~ The test awaits for me tomorrow! wink.gif

SHES PRETTY!!! wub.gif th_glomp.gif How old is this woman? I get the idea that she's old and wise, but she still has the beauty of a young woman biggrin.gif

#79 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:48 AM

Nice one , Keyonna a_dance.gif
I'm sure you'll do just fine today a_hug.gif
Just do your best smile.gif

And I'm still waiting for *coughs* part 2 *coughs* tongue.gif

#80 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:34 AM

If you're going to art school, I'm sure you will improve by leaps and bounds by the time you finish your first semester, but I can at least try to give you some pointers for now. Not that I'm any good at drawing myself, I just know how it works after a couple of years on Deviant Art with constructive criticism...

The let's get to it, shall we?

The size of the head and the shoulders are both well proportioned and a good size overall. But there's some room for improvement.
With the point of view you chose to draw here, you have to remember that the ears doesn't sprout out from the face. So draw the whole line of the head without openings, and then mark the ears on the side of the head where they belong. Next up, the chin. In reality, the chin is more than realistic enough, but for drawing realism people tend to draw the chin smaller and closer to what they call "ideal size". This also helps the overall proportions of the head, and would help yours as well. Then next, you should shade it! The nose? Not very realistic at the moment. Now, it's anime style! just put some shades on the side and underneath the nose to show where it is and while you're at it, you could shade underneath the eyes to make them more realistic and then show where the cheekbones are by shading a little bit... oh, just shade the face to make it look realistic! I don't want to comment on hair, since I absolutely suck at drawing hair, I have no idea how to improve myself and you're much better than me at drawing the blasted thing.

Overall, if you went for anime it's very good, but for realism you can't stop before you have shaded the hell out of it! Good job, and continue drawing until your fingers bleed (don't do that... stop before blood!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users