Close
Photo

Favorite NaruSaku Moment?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
149 replies to this topic

#61 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:59 AM

Hmmm... 297 and probably when Naruto said he'll protect Sakura no matter what.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#62 margaret

margaret

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:09 AM

297. Best moment evar.

#63 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

Sadly, I know of all these moments, but I've only seen a few of them. Curse my frequent missing of anime episodes as they get aired in America! th_cussing.gif a_smashy.gif :headbash: headdesk.gif
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#64 aub

aub

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:34 AM

Too hard to pick a favorite, so Imma go with a more recent: When they're in the hotsprings (Shippuden 36-37) and and Naruto is all "Stop looking at it, stop talking about kittens." And Sai says, "Even Sakura's happy to hear it." To which Naruto's all, "...Sakura-chan? HEEHEE *pervs*" Which is totally adorable, and I still love it. XD And I loved his wanting to peek on her but being too scared and then dreaming about her beating him up for it. love.gif

#65 Kamden

Kamden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Naruto<br />NaruSaku (though, that may be obvious, since I'm here)<br />Art<br />Volleyball<br />Reading<br />Deidara (my favorite character)<br />DeiSaku (my guilty pleasure noncanon pairing)

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:10 AM

I have two favorites (can't decide sweatdrop.gif )

I love the scene when Naruto summons Gamabunta through his utmost desire to save Sakura, saying "I will protect Sakura-chan, no matter what." It just speaks so many volumes of how much Naruto cares for Sakura. He didn't even use an ounce of Kyuubi chakra, just pure determination to prevent Sakura from getting hurt.

My other favorite is when Sakura tries to calm 4tail Kyuubi Naruto. She places her hand on her heart as she says Naruto's name, with the sound effect "powerful emotion" (does NaruHina have that? ;P). Her tears and her desperation to bring the "old Naruto" back was just beautiful.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

Of Insanity And Inspiration, a Deidara doujinshi: http://kamden.devian...ration-72049973

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Albert Einstein

#66 descentfighter

descentfighter

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

Sakura trying to bring back 4tail Naruto was truly a special moment for me as well, although I'm hoping my favorite moment is yet to come. biggrin.gif

I think we all have to admit though that in terms of factual proof (not, but still funny), NaruSaku gained a major victory at the end of shippuden 48 in the post credits, where Naruto is carrying all of Sakura's purchases. Once the guy is getting dragged into shopping torture like that is pretty much a done deal tongue.gif .

#67 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

Sakura and K4 tails Naruto was one of the ebst moments for me as well. Listen to the music during the scene from just before she rushes to him and while running. Its heartbreaking.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#68 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

i guess i would like 297 the best cuz its just proof of possibility of narusaku

#69 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:37 AM

wacko.gif Idk.ALL OF THEM!Hmm...I'll post a few pics of my fav moments.

This waz funneh and cute.

Cute and wasn't in the manga.Dude I squeeled when I saw this in the show. a_spaz.gif

Wats this?A date I suppose? a_plotting.gif boogie.gif

This is total proof sakura Likes him in a romantic way.

Edited by Naruto s_gurl_sakura, 20 April 2008 - 06:57 PM.

#70 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:46 AM

DEFINITELY when Sakura tried to stop Yonbi Naruto... Then was healing him and Yamato did the whole, "In reality, you-" speech.

That made me squee with NaruSaku joy. :'D

#71 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:18 AM

All in all, NaruSaku IS their moment. biggrin.gif

#72 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

Like some of the other guys, I have a few favourites. happy.gif They all have their different moods.

• Naruto and Sakura's reunion in the manga. Sakura is more open when it comes to Naruto, showing some very interesting hints. That came as a huge and very pleasant shock to all of us here. We had a hell of a party. XDDD I also just like how, while they have changed, essentially they still remain as the Naruto and Sakura we all know and love.

Before that chapter, a lot of NaruSaku hints revolved around Naruto's obvious feelings for Sakura, and we had to be content with small hints of Sakura warming towards Naruto over time.
  • The suffix scene with Sai. I just like how Sakura teases Naruto. XD
  • Sakura rushing to stop Kyuubi Naruto. It's such an emotional scene, and you can see how badly Sakura is hurting when she sees Naruto in his Kyuubi form, and thinks of everything he must have gone through.
  • The scene where Sakura offers to feed Naruto his ramen. Cute! I have to wonder if Naruto will slowly figure out that something's different between him and Sakura?
Being the rabid NaruSaku fan I am, I just love seeing the interactions between Naruto and Sakura. Great characters, with a constantly-evolving relationship that feels fresh and solid. happy.gif

#73 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

I didn't post on here? :blink:

SHAME on Me! 111193.gif

As a huge NaruSaku fan, I say I like ALL the moments start from Chapter 3 when Naruto henged as Sasuke to find Sakura's feelings to the recent when Sakura tried to feed Naruto in 343. biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#74 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Apr 21 2008, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[*]The scene where Sakura offers to feed Naruto his ramen. Cute! I have to wonder if Naruto will slowly figure out that something's different between him and Sakura.

Omg You know what I read?On this one you tube comment,someone said that in japanese culture "When a girl(Woman) trys to feed a boy(Man) thats a sign of love or that they love them. love.gif th_glomp.gif So...OMG that means Sakura LOVES NARUTO!OMGOMGOMG! a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

#75 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:35 AM

Hmm, my favorite NaruSaku moment would admittedly have to be at the start of part 2 where Sakura blushes and asks if she's grown at all and, being a bit of a baka like always, Naruto gives the completely wrong answer and gets his head smashed into the ground. I always thought this was a very adorable scene between them and while making you 'aww' it also makes you crack up at the same time which is a lot of what i love about NaruSaku.

#76 Raine

Raine

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:49 PM

My favorite moment is probably the one in the timeskip where Sakura tries to stop Kyuubi!Naruto from going on a rampage, he attacks her, and she cries.... that whole scene basically. I dunno why, but it's very touching for me :'3

#77 Sharingan's

Sharingan's

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Raine @ May 2 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite moment is probably the one in the timeskip where Sakura tries to stop Kyuubi!Naruto from going on a rampage, he attacks her, and she cries.... that whole scene basically. I dunno why, but it's very touching for me :'3

I agree. The KN4 scene is my favorite scene as well happy.gif

I also like chapter 245, when Naruto comes back to Konoha and Sakura is all flirty and blushing :teehee: And when she hits him when he shows that he hasn't matured at all XD

Edited by Sharingan's, 10 May 2008 - 08:02 AM.

#78 narusakufan101

narusakufan101

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:A lot of different things.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Power06 @ Aug 11 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's see, favorite moment?
I love the scene in the manga where after Naruto is taken out of his Kyuubified form, Sakura attempts to heal him. There is just this look of heartbreak on her face, as she feels as if she can still only do little to nothing for Naruto after those years of preparation. Then Yamato, reveals to her that it not what she does for him, but how strongly she feels about him. Then Sakura has this surprised, startled look on her face, as if she knows what he was talking about.

Believe me I hold nothing back, but I do believe that Sakura's feelings are gradually progressing to more than a friend to Naruto, otherwise Kishi wouldn't keep interrupting the scenes. wink.gif

i agree, i mean kishimoto wouldn't have put that seen it there if nothing was going to happen. there's also another moment that i love, this is what happens, naruto uses his futuun rasensuriken on an akatski dude and hurts his arm,sakura has a flashback about healing him and she tells him only to use that move when he absolutly has to and he tells her it makes him happy when he heals her. so he can't eat his ramen because he can only use one arm so sakura pulls his chair closer to hers and is about to feed him untill sai reaches over and starts shoving hot ramen in to his mouth and naruto starts yelling and then kakashi comes and starts feeding him :teehee:

Edited by narusakufan101, 25 May 2008 - 03:55 AM.

#79 Nerdioh

Nerdioh

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:too deep of a question for me

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

I do not have a favorite moment, I just love the development between the characters, like how for sakura it went from the annoying brat to closest friend

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#80 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:26 AM

When they have sex......

I MEAN!

I loved it when they were reunited after 2 1/2 years~ That was lovely!

Or their collaboration in getting the bells from Kakashi...

LOL

Telling the "ending" those goofs~
Tsu.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users