#61 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 1 2012, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we're talking about the novelization of Blood Prison, and there was a few NaruSaku scenes that didn't show up, here's a scene from the novelization as depicted by our favorite NaruSaku artist LadyGT93:

it's just a fanart sad.gif
SK-303_image007.jpg

#62 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 1 2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we're talking about the novelization of Blood Prison, and there was a few NaruSaku scenes that didn't show up, here's a scene from the novelization as depicted by our favorite NaruSaku artist LadyGT93:

Oh my god.

Giorgia is so amazing. wub.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#63 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 1 2012, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love it. One would wish that it was in the movie since it was on the novelization. But, of course, that's too obvious and gut-wrenching for Pierriot to go through, so that was that. Hopefully, whatever happens in the next one, would come all together baby.

Edited by Anguyen92, 01 May 2012 - 03:47 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#64 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Does anyone know if the novel can be found online?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#65 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ May 1 2012, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know if the novel can be found online?

I scanned the last three page of the novel (in the original Japanese) it's in my gallery. If you look back in the thread a bit you can see my translation of the last page of the novel.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#66 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

thx but I meant the entire novel

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#67 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 1 2012, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's definitely the work of a master artist right there. Wow.

Edited by Strangelove, 01 May 2012 - 09:57 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#68 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 29 2012, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Certainly there is a strong and well written Naruto and Sakura interaction at the end of the novel. Kishimoto and his friend cowrote the novelization based on the first script, which Pierrot faked him out and "switched it all around" for the dreadful filmed script.

Sound like Pierriot are really annoying. Do that happen often? ...Is there are a forum about them?

I really want to watch Blood Prison since the eng sub haven't come out yet.
Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#69 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Ashes @ May 4 2012, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want to watch Blood Prison since the eng sub haven't come out yet.

did too! huh.gif

#70 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ May 4 2012, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did too! huh.gif

Really? I should have look up in google. Thanks! I been waiting to watch this!
Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#71 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 29 2012, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cuz Naruto is a damn beast. Mother kittener gets a 15 inch hole in his gut and dances like it was nothing.

Dragon: Bringing you great jokes since he joined.

That picture was in the novelization? smile.gif wHY WASNT IT IN THE MOVIE. Ugh.
No wonder why Kishi is making a 6th movie lol and doing it on his own at that.

Edited by Fenris, 04 May 2012 - 07:08 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#72 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ May 4 2012, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That picture was in the novelization? smile.gif wHY WASNT IT IN THE MOVIE. Ugh.
No wonder why Kishi is making a 6th movie lol and doing it on his own at that.

if you're talking about what Toasty posted, that's fanmade ._.

#73 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got around to seeing the movie. I was actually looking forward to this one, so I was waiting for a higher-quality version of it to come out.

Anyways, I enjoyed the movie. Not as much as Shippuden Movie 1 or 3, but it was definitely entertaining. I didn't care for the initial setup, with how Tsunade and Kakashi just let Naruto go without a fight (at least Sakura stood up for him), but the revelation at the end sort of resolved that, I guess. Other than that, Bee's entrance was pretty cool, even if I didn't really understand why he was there. Does the movie take place while Naruto is supposed to be on the island with Bee? I guess I went into it thinking it took place right before Naruto left to meet Bee, so I didn't understand how they knew each other. The fight was also pretty cool, even if the K-11 didn't really do to much, other than defending Naruto for a little bit and taking out random prisoners later.

Finally, I was expecting a little more in terms of shipping from all the rumors I'd heard, so I was a little disappointed in that. Not enough to hate the movie or anything (I generally look at that sort of thing through a different lens anyway), but I was hoping for a little from Sakura than being only a little more prominent than the rest of the K-11. I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much, since there was at least a little N/S in it. Naruto thought about Sakura before the rest of the K-11 with a loving smile on her face (albeit before hitting him), and Sakura sounded really upset (almost hysterical IMO) when she couldn't heal him. And of course, the first thing Naruto says when he wakes up is "...Sakura-chan".

There was also that part at the beginning where Sakura stood up for him in front of Tsunade, but then the extended version of it at the end made her look worried she wasn't acting 'natural' enough. Don't worry, Sakura, you were totally in-character there. happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 06 May 2012 - 03:37 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#74 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

This movie was just too different from the Naruto story for me. Its no good when they make the characters different from the canon version, and the abilities, and power levels just don't scale. Naruto is just as strong as KB when in sage mode? Plus, I don't think Naruto would get stripped naked in prison without a decent fight. Also, I thought the quality was bad, at least for a movie. This movie seemed more far-fetched than all the others. This is just not a Naruto movie to me.

Oh, and that little bit at the end with Konohamaru, where Tsunade yells at Sakura for... well... nothing. Totally unnecessary and quite immature. I hope we don't get this in the 6th movie.

#75 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ May 8 2012, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This movie was just too different from the Naruto story for me. Its no good when they make the characters different from the canon version, and the abilities, and power levels just don't scale. Naruto is just as strong as KB when in sage mode? Plus, I don't think Naruto would get stripped naked in prison without a decent fight. Also, I thought the quality was bad, at least for a movie. This movie seemed more far-fetched than all the others. This is just not a Naruto movie to me.

Oh, and that little bit at the end with Konohamaru, where Tsunade yells at Sakura for... well... nothing. Totally unnecessary and quite immature. I hope we don't get this in the 6th movie.

Yeah I pretty much agree with this assesment, plus the bit about Naruto getting disqualified for using Sage mode, sorry but the whole thing just seemed to be a petty way for Pierrot to make a mock Naruto and Sakura and get away with it- yet again. As for Blood Prison, yeah, the big problem was it just was too far off of Naruto canon. The 3rd Shippuden movie was the least problematic, and the third part 1 movie ditto. Both of those were the least jarring, and least ooc of the lot. Hopefully Kishimoto will stay involved with Road to Ninja till the end and it will end up being the best movie of all.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#76 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 8 2012, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I pretty much agree with this assesment, plus the bit about Naruto getting disqualified for using Sage mode, sorry but the whole thing just seemed to be a petty way for Pierrot to make a mock Naruto and Sakura and get away with it- yet again. As for Blood Prison, yeah, the big problem was it just was too far off of Naruto canon. The 3rd Shippuden movie was the least problematic, and the third part 1 movie ditto. Both of those were the least jarring, and least ooc of the lot. Hopefully Kishimoto will stay involved with Road to Ninja till the end and it will end up being the best movie of all.

i didnt like the OVA cuz of this why someome should get disqualified for using senjutsu it's still jutsu and ninja's art , because naruto is the only one that uses it despite kabuto so why they would put this on rules and why they would put naruto to do the chuunin exam it's so obvous that he would win.

it's the same thing hey naruto using rasengan in the exam is forbidden or telling sasuke that his sharingan is prohibited
SK-303_image007.jpg

#77 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

And they said it too late (about being illegal) ^

__
I wonder..did Naruto really die? Cuz that girl had to use a special technique, but why didn't his hair turn white? Know he's only part Uzumaki, but still. dry.gif

ナルサク

#78 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:00 AM

It was AWWWRRRRRRIIIIIIIIGHT.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#79 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

Possible Omitted NaruSaku Moment --Click here to view--
I do not know this is true. But on other sites, according to NS shippers (us), there was so post to have a NS moment narusakuct7.gif in the Blood Prison novel that was omitted from the movie scrip. Apparently in the novel, Sakura was weeping and hugging a near death state Naruto because she couldn't heal and save him from death, just before Ryuzetsu used a Reanimation kissing jutsu to revive Naruto with the cost of her life. I'm just shock arg.gif and infuriated that the Animator have the audacity to rob us NS fans of that moment. The novel was written by Kishi himself, which is a good thing for us. However, he did not scrip and direct the BP movie, which is to my believe that some NH supporter on the Pierriot team decided to leave out the NS moment.

Sakura seems so occ from the canon.

If anyone has the novel translated and confirmed this is true, may you please post the translated content here, because i'm anxious to believe it if it's true or not.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 22 May 2012 - 09:28 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#80 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ May 22 2012, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Possible Omitted NaruSaku Moment --Click here to view--
I do not know this is true. But on other sites, according to NS shippers (us), there was so post to have a NS moment narusakuct7.gif in the Blood Prison novel that was omitted from the movie scrip. Apparently in the novel, Sakura was weeping and hugging a near death state Naruto because she couldn't heal and save him from death, just before Ryuzetsu used a Reanimation kissing jutsu to revive Naruto with the cost of her life. I'm just shock arg.gif and infuriated that the Animator have the audacity to rob us NS fans of that moment. The novel was written by Kishi himself, which is a good thing for us. However, he did not scrip and direct the BP movie, which is to my believe that some NH supporter on the Pierriot team decided to leave out the NS moment.

Sakura seems so occ from the canon.

If anyone has the novel translated and confirmed this is true, may you please post the translated content here, because i'm anxious to believe it if it's true or not.

Which to me, I believe is why Kishi wants to get more involved with the next movie, he doesn't want that clown studio interfering anymore

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users