#61 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WE are blind by our hope? SasuSaku has had far less development and Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura in the least and WE'RE the one's who are blinded with hope? Come on SasuSaku fans, why is it so hard to open your eyes? XD

Honestly, when I first watched Naruto, I was a fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku; I don't know how or why I changed to NaruSaku, but I'm glad I did. It's much more realistic and doesn't have someone who doesn't really care in the relationship. For some reason, NaruHina just... sickens me ^^' I don't know why really.

Maybe NH sicken you because it doesn't have any development, because if they become a couple, it will be out of no were and will turn out more like a lovey dovey manga.
Plus, while I love Hinata, can you imagine her interaction with him....boring...wake me up when something interesting will happen.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 05:08 AM.

#62 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 11 2010, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe NH sicken you because it doesn't have any development, because if they become a couple, it will be out of no were and will turn out more like a lovey dovey manga.
Plus, while I love Hinata, can you imagine her interaction with him....boring...wake me up when something interesting will happen.

lol Good point, that might be it. Plus, again, Hinata probably just has an enormous crush on Naruto, not true love. She cares about him, no denying it there, but doesn't truly LOVE him. That's why I was a bit scared a while back when Hinata confessed and Naruto went 6 tails because Pein almost killed her. I thought that Naruto would have only reacted so wildly if he possibly would eventually love Hinata... I now see that that isn't true at all (well, I hope not).

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#63 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Good point, that might be it. Plus, again, Hinata probably just has an enormous crush on Naruto, not true love. She cares about him, no denying it there, but doesn't truly LOVE him. That's why I was a bit scared a while back when Hinata confessed and Naruto went 6 tails because Pein almost killed her. I thought that Naruto would have only reacted so wildly if he possibly would eventually love Hinata... I now see that that isn't true at all (well, I hope not).

lets see the boy heard his sensei and his godfather were both dead watching a FRIEND die infront of u(hinata) can cause a meltdown and 8 tails, i mean sasuke got him upset and he became 4 tails

also NOTE he knows she confess he remembers but doesnt care sadly, because when he hi sakura he was IN KN4 mode he was not in KN8 mode when hinata confess and he never went to her

danm that was an ass move naruto, not caring to talk to a girl about her confession

its also proof naruto does not know how to hadle a womens feelings

EX sakuras feelings since he was stuck in the past mindest , and didnt know sakura wanted him to look at her sexualy in the first chapter of part 2

EX he never talk to hinata about her confession, and thought she was weird when she stalks him

this really proves he doesnt know alot about a womens heart

naruto facepalm.png u really dont get women do u

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 05:23 AM.

#64 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lets see the boy heard his sensei and his godfather were both dead watching a FRIEND die infront of u(hinata) can cause a meltdown and 8 tails, i mean sasuke got him upset and he became 4 tails

also NOTE he knows she confess he remembers but doesnt care sadly, because when he hi sakura he was IN KN4 mode he was not in KN8 mode when hinata confess and he never went to her

danm that was an ass move naruto, not caring to talk to a girl about her confession

its also proof naruto does not know how to hadle a womens feelings

EX sakuras feelings since he was stuck in the past mindest , and didnt sakura know sakura wanted him to look at her sexualy in the first chapter of part 2

EX he never talk to hinata about her confession

this really proves he doesnt know alot about a womens heart

naruto facepalm.png u really dont get women do u

Hey he represents the majority of teenage guys when it comes to that! XD Not saying that's good. ^^'
I agree with you though, he doesn't know how to handle women at all. Didn't he call Sakura a b*tch in one episode by accident? He woke up and saw her face and still while half asleep called her that for waking him up, not knowing who it was?

AboojTi.gif

#65 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:39 AM

i think he called her an ugly whore but thats filler isnt it ????

#66 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think he called her an ugly whore but thats filler isnt it ????

Really? I don't recall Naruto ever saying that about Sakura.

Are you sure it was Naruto and not Sai?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#67 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 12 2010, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh dont worry it was in a filler

u know how the anime tends to make the girl WAY to tusndere compair to her manga counterpart

it was for comedy relife

#68 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:25 AM

one thing thow we have proof sakura was telling the truth in conffeshon kish said he was writeing a honest and determind girl no one brought that up.

#69 Guest_xxDragonhartxx_*

Guest_xxDragonhartxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one thing thow we have proof sakura was telling the truth in conffeshon kish said he was writeing a honest and determind girl no one brought that up.

I don't doubt she wasn't telling the truth. The way she said it though, makes it seem like she still has some baggage with Sasuke. She needs to work on few things before I believe she can truly tell Naruto she loves him.

The way she confessed just seemed too rehearsed, cautious, nervous and even cold.

#70 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (xxDragonhartxx @ Feb 12 2010, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't doubt she wasn't telling the truth. The way she said it though, makes it seem like she still has some baggage with Sasuke. She needs to work on few things before I believe she can truly tell Naruto she loves him.

The way she confessed just seemed too rehearsed, cautious, nervous and even cold.

really to me it was freaking winged, she didnt know how to express her feeligns she was blushning and trying to think of reasons off he bat WHILE EVERYONE was staring at the poor girl, i know she should of pulled naruto away form everyone but she was in a hurry o express her feelings it seem and well she was saying GOODBYE

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 12:48 PM.

#71 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:18 PM

This reminds me of the whole "Hinata got put on Naruto's team so there will be development" ordeal in one of the earlier arcs.

Everyone thought, "now, since they're alone together, Naruto and Hinata will get to know each other and fall in love!" But did anything happen? Absolutely not. The only thing that "happened" was Hinata saying "let's do a good job" again and Naruto being distracted the whole arc through.

Same like with Sakura and Sasuke. If you look at this:

Sasuke is probably not going to accept Sakura in the first place. The two of them have trackers on their tails. Sakura said herself that Sasuke was different; Do you think she's going to fall in love with the evil man who stabbed and was about to brutally murder his other temamate? You think she'd be okay with that? Naruto's after them, too. Sasuke is heading to Konoha, I wonder if Sakura knows that?

Honestly, this probably won't even last long after Sakura hears that they're going to Konoha after her plan calls for her to say she's running from Konoha. And how do you think she'll react when she hears that Sasuke is going to Konoha? Because it's bound to happen eventually, and Sakura will not let it happen.

Honestly, I think that even with some "alone time," (it might not even get to that point) Sakura will only realize how much worse Sasuke is. Alone time does not equal Sakura falling in love with Sasuke or Sasuke suddenly deciding that he didn't want to impale his comrades anymore.

Edited by Froot, 12 February 2010 - 01:20 PM.

#72 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 12 2010, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it was filler. And it was Naruto, trust me. I saw it on YouTube.

AboojTi.gif

#73 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, it was filler. And it was Naruto, trust me. I saw it on YouTube.

Find that Youtube vid and post it.

#74 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

and this is why people think sakura beats naruto and its an abusive realtionship headdesk.gif CANT THEY SEE ITS FOR COMEDY RELIF facepalm.png

seriously the anime really r the ones to blam for this one since they way over do the hitting

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 04:41 PM.

#75 Jammin

Jammin

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:*http://naruto-arena.com/<br />*http://soul-arena.com/

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

I have to say,I am excited to seeing the next chapter which comes out next week,which is killin' me! Dx but I can't help to be just a little frightened to what is going to happen next!

I don't think Sasuke will take those words seriously from Sakura,let alone if he even cares about them.Perhaps Naruto will burst in at the last moment,like every other hero hottie does! happy.gif

I want to fly away
leaving my troubles behind
not going left or right,but
now which is today
I'll leave you there,I'm sorry
but I'll leave your life so do not worry
You'll forget about me and the troubles we had together
but I want you to remember the precious treasures
we made to keep forever~

#76 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:21 PM

Personally, I'm not worried about the 'moments' between Sakura and Sasuke that could happen in the next chapters. Actually, those 'moments' could be a great opportunity for us.

We know that Sasuke is evil now (he even make the move to kill Karin and if Sakura didn't interrupt it, he would have kill her). SSers can say whatever they want but the truth is still there : trying to kill Karin is, to me, as bad as actually killing her. Just because Sakura surprise him and stop him sink in more into darkness doesn't erase the act itself.

Of course, I have heard the' but she did stop him, that mean that they is still hope'. Like I said in previous poste, the fact that she stop him doesn't change anything. In fact, by the look he gave her, he seem more angry than anything. Sure, he was surprise, but it doesn't mean that he was surprise JUST because it was Sakura. He would have react the same way if it would have been anyone.

The SSer could be rejoice to see that Sakura and Sasuke FINALLY meet and ALONE. However, by the look of it, they shouldn't party to soon and have they hope up (actually, WE are the one that should be rejoice, we could see a 'closure' in Sakura's part) just for that because we all know that Sakura intention toward Sasuke is not romantic ( At least, to me, when she scream that she wanted to join him and leave Konaha, it didn't have any hint of romance).

I'll just wait to see what these chapters will give us but I doubt it will be on favor for the SSer.

#77 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, I'm not worried about the 'moments' between Sakura and Sasuke that could happen in the next chapters. Actually, those 'moments' could be a great opportunity for us.

We know that Sasuke is evil now (he even make the move to kill Karin and if Sakura didn't interrupt it, he would have kill her). SSers can say whatever they want but the truth is still there : trying to kill Karin is, to me, as bad as actually killing her. Just because Sakura surprise him and stop him sink in more into darkness doesn't erase the act itself.

Of course, I have heard the' but she did stop him, that mean that they is still hope'. Like I said in previous poste, the fact that she stop him doesn't change anything. In fact, by the look he gave her, he seem more angry than anything. Sure, he was surprise, but it doesn't mean that he was surprise JUST because it was Sakura. He would have react the same way if it would have been anyone.

The SSer could be rejoice to see that Sakura and Sasuke FINALLY meet and ALONE. However, by the look of it, they shouldn't party to soon and have they hope up (actually, WE are the one that should be rejoice, we could see a 'closure' in Sakura's part) just for that because we all know that Sakura intention toward Sasuke is not romantic ( At least, to me, when she scream that she wanted to join him and leave Konaha, it didn't have any hint of romance).

I'll just wait to see what these chapters will give us but I doubt it will be on favor for the SSer.

i belive this is what going to happen with the so called sasuaskus moment(more like an fight is going to start next chapter)

the thing is we really dont know whats going to happen sasuke and sakura would proberly talk for a bit and sakura would try to convince him to stop whats hes doing and tell him they can leave now together, sasuke would disagre he would pick up karin hold the chidori in his hand and sakura watchs him again about to kill karin. sakrua gets more angry this times puts her fear in the back her mind and she yells STOP and jumps across the bridge and begines the fight and that will be the clifhanger. her up in the air with an kunai and pissed off face ,and sasuke holding karin karin looking up to see sakura and sasuke holding chidori

sakura is not like that she would want him to not kill karin its in her not to see someone die infront of her

she is convinceing to not kill karin then i really think hes going to refuse and kill karin

sakura i said in my theory lets leave together and leave her, sasuke would not leave karin alive he WANTS TO KILL HER even if madra said it to him, he would be glade to do it

we need to rememebr karin is still their its going to affect sakura in some way

#78 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i belive this is what going to happen with the so called sasuaskus moment(more like an fight is going to start next chapter)

the thing is we really dont know whats going to happen sasuke and sakura would proberly talk for a bit and sakura would try to convince him to stop whats hes doing and tell him they can leave now together, sasuke would disagre he would pick up karin hold the chidori in his hand and sakura watchs him again about to kill karin. sakrua gets more angry this times puts her fear in the back her mind and she yells STOP and jumps across the bridge and begines the fight and that will be the clifhanger. her up in the air with an kunai and pissed off face ,and sasuke holding karin karin looking up to see sakura and sasuke holding chidori

sakura is not like that she would want him to not kill karin its in her not to see someone die infront of her

she is convinceing to not kill karin then i really think hes going to refuse and kill karin

sakura i said in my theory lets leave together and leave her, sasuke would not leave karin alive he WANTS TO KILL HER even if madra said it to him, he would be glade to do it

Good prediction... Sounds realistic and likely.

AboojTi.gif

#79 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I,too, am worried about that. Karin being there will complicated the situation for Sakura. Like you mention, Sasuke did make the move to kill her and the fact that Sakura tell him to stop will not change the fact that he would have done it anyway (in fact, I wouldn't be surprise if he does it in front of Sakura). What I'm worried (like you) is Sakura's reaction. Like you mention, she will not let Sasuke killing Karin (this is simply not her).

Even if I hope that they will not battle, if Sasuke kill Karin (or try again) Sakura will not let that escape. I think that is the big danger of Sakura's plan. Sooner or later, this situation would have happen anyway (better be sooner than later).

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 07:48 PM.

#80 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I,too, am worried about that. Karin being there will complicated the situation for Sakura. Like you mention, Sasuke did make the move to kill her and the fact that Sakura tell him to stop will not change the fact that he would have done it anyway (in fact, I wouldn't be surprise if he does it in front of Sakura). What I'm worried (like you) is Sakura's reaction. Like you mention, she will not let Sasuke killing Karin (this is simply not her).

Even if I hope that they will not battle, if Sasuke kill Karin (or try again) Sakura will not let that escape. I think that is the big danger of Sakura's plan. Sooner or later, this situation would have happen anyway (better be sooner than later).

exactly im not worried about sasusaku that much WHAT IM WORRIED IS HER GETTING KILED(i know its not likely but kishi is going to make her heroic i feel she is going to battle), now im seeing that the double agaent thing doesnt make sence as much as i would love i dont actually think 100% its going to happen i feel she is GOING TO BE HEROIC AND A FIGHT is going to happen, i sacred half to death for sakura not for parings sasuke would easily kill her even if hes in bad shape THAT MEANS SHE HAS A CHANCE AGAISNT HIM, think about it, a chance to fight him , to hold for along time sasuke getting weak maybe for a REASON, sakura is weak compair to sasuke when hes in full streigth. the fight would be epic, because i have the feeling he has the streighth to fight sakura they would be in somewhat of the same level

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 07:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users