#61 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

Nope I'm in a jakuzi now striping her of  and she's about to sit on my lap  :pimp:

Beep off :argh: She's miinnnneeeee :argh:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#62 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

Except Naruto is gonna successfully TnJ Sasuke this time so I doubt that scene will happen because that means Sasuke defeated Naruto like in the OVA

No he didn't at best it was a draw  besides we see Naruto woke up first so technically he won .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#63 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

@DarkRadeon:

We don't know that for sure. Remember, Sasuke's one of the most stubborn characters in the series. Maybe he'll be affected by whatever Naruto says, but push it aside and continue their fight where things start to get really serious  ... then if Naruto does almost die, Sasuke could maybe change his ways then. And then Naruto will get back up and win the fight.

That's if Kishi wants to keep the conflict. I'd actually prefer it with this TNJ not working the first time because it just feels like it will be solved too quickly.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 08 October 2014 - 11:52 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#64 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

Chapter 695 - Naruto VS. Sasuke: Part 2
We got an announcement with this chapter. Only 5 chapters UNTIL THE END OF NARUTO MANGA!! So, the manga will end on November 10.
The way I see it...there will be NO WINNER in this FINAL FIGHT! I guess neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. They will be friends again. Really? Kishimoto decided to FU%% everything in the end. Way to go, Kishimoto!
In this chapter the fight begins, but Kishimoto puts some flashbacks again. FU&& THIS! EVERY TIME WE GET A FLASHBACK! Even in the END. Gosh! What bullsi^^!
So, Orochimaru will not be the FINAL VILLAIN. Kabuto turned into a good boy. So for Pain and Obito.
NARUTO MANGA WILL END with TNJ (talk no jutsu). Seriously? No fight after all.
Just end this bullshi&, it's getting too ridiculous! I'm curious how Naruto & Sasuke will save the others from the nest. (Nobody escaped from Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi yet, except for Team 7).
Stupidest chapter ever!

#65 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

No he didn't at best it was a draw  besides we see Naruto woke up first so technically he won .

How?

#66 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:53 AM

spoiler

It was just reminded in the last chapter that Sasuke and Naruto are best friends.

The whole manga is focused around the two of them; it really can't be missed.

Sasuke isn't Satan, gaiz. =|
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#67 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:54 AM

Beep off :argh: She's miinnnneeeee :argh:

To late bro she says Hi we are making babies now  :hehehe: .

How?

Well how did Sasuke won again in the OVA ?  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#68 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

It was just reminded in the last chapter that Sasuke and Naruto are best friends.

The whole manga is focused around the two of them; it really can't be missed.

Sasuke isn't Satan, gaiz. =|

He isn't Satan, he's the lost son of Satan. Lol. )

#69 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

tumblr magic
:chuckle:  :hehehe:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#70 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

Beelzebub?

#71 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:57 AM

To late bro she says Hi we are making babies now  :hehehe: .

Well how did Sasuke won again in the OVA ?  

You are in a terrible genjutsu :P We are making babies right now :pimp:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#72 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:59 AM

His "only" best friend? Really? He's been gone for three years, tried to murder the love of his life twice, and swore he'd kill him multiple times. This is so silly :wot:

#73 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:00 PM

Oh u.

In all seriousness, every week I see people asking why Naruto hasn't murdered Sasuke in cold blood.

Sigh.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#74 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

Beelzebub?

Nah, I meant more like "Little Niki". )

Oh u.

In all seriousness, every week I see people asking why Naruto hasn't murdered Sasuke in cold blood.

Sigh.

Everyone knows that Naruto will never do such a horrible thing. But most of us can't help wishing... he did.

#75 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

Oh u.

Sigh.

Heroic character in shonen manga never kill.
Maybe in flashback.

#76 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

His "only" best friend? Really? He's been gone for three years, tried to murder the love of his life twice, and swore he'd kill him multiple times. This is so silly :wot:

As posted earlier

guys...that was a big mistake from MANGAPANDA. Naruto didn't say "You are my and onl friend..:"

Mangapanda twisted here... that sentence was a flashback of what Sasuke said to him at the vote part 1. And Naruto just yelled "LIKE THE HELL i WILL IGNORE THAT!"

Edited by DarkRadeon, 08 October 2014 - 12:07 PM.

#77 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:09 PM

There is a blank sasuke bubble in that page in mangapanda scan.

#78 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

I'm preparing a pile of rotten tomatoes for the next chapter.

"Booo! Bromance! Booo!"

#79 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

The "shocking end" terms is disturbing my mind. I think Naruto will loose this fight, and the new movie week be about his struggle to fight back. I dunno... Sasuke being redeemed doesn't sound shocking to me.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#80 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

Okay so for what its worth,

This chapter, for all its action, its fine and looks nice.

Guess the only real thing I would say though is just that, for how this is being done, unless the fight is going to be one or 2 more chapters, well then this was the "big event" we had been seeing for years and well its just anticlimatic at this point given the limited space.

Plotwise, it can be fulfilled, but action wise its still shorter than we expected.

Also theres just that deal of, well I don't see how this manga would just end on a reasonable note if we didn't see a resolution before the last. It seems that if our last glimpse of Sakura was from sasuke being an ass and everyone else in the genjutsu, while kakashi is just stuck waiting like the rest of us, until we see the movie, it really seems that this wouldn't fulfill what it should.

Theres no doubt that the movie should be canon now, but at this point, I can only imagine that this fight would be a setup for the movie, because I don't see how in a movie full of resolution they would have anyone else but sasuke as the antagonist.

I mean again, before mangas end, I expect to see the following:

-The genjutsu released

-Sakura out of the her own genjutsu from sasuke

-A victory scene/ensemble cast moment.

-Sasuke either back or till next time we finish this (but helps release the genjutsu)

And then the things I am hopeful for:

One last NS moment for the ending in the manga or possibly naruto fulfilling his promise.

Other than that, depending on what we have left to see, if this fight really really was that short, I am hoping that either the anime extends this so we get the action we need to have had if kishi had kept the series running longer or the movie gives the fight we must see. Otherwise if it was this short than hopefully the remaining dialouge just goes to work, impacts sasuke in someway, then the genjutsu is released and either he goes back to the leaf with naruto or vows to fight again setting the stage for the movie.

Because to me, again it seems strange that we just got this final new plot element of revolution revealed and with sasuke this powerful and intent on being a necessary evil, according to him, that it would be one moment "Naruto I will kill you, the kages, the tailed beasts, and all who oppose me" one moment and then 4 or so chapters later, in the final 10 of the series by all means, he goes, "Oh I guess despite our differences, I'll return to the leaf with you and abandon this revolution"

Frankly to me, the movie may have been done in part because of this limited space. Guess its more than likely at this point that the manga ending won't be the major conclusion, but that would be saved for the movie. Really at this point I am just expecting the following to be most likely to occur:

-Sasuke leaves but helps break the genjutsu before he does. Real final fight is in the movie.

-Victory scene after the war, helps end the manga.

- Hopefully, a final NS scene, because even this late, I wouldnt want Sakuras final scene in the manga to have been being subjected to sasuke's assholery.

Just by the manga itself, it seems like a lot is going to be left unresolved and at this point, the movie would need to cover it all. For anything, it seems like both the main naruto vs sasuke fight and the love subplot could possibly be resolved there. I mean again, even with this NS stuff still around, it would have to be used in some point either in the final chapters after this short battle or possibly the movie? Eh we just need to wait and see, but at this point, as I said, the manga ending is not that climatic at this point, mainly in the length of action, had there been more time, or kishi had about 20 more weeks, this would be much better.

But for what time remains, naruto as a whole has been a good series but kinda fizzed out at the end with the shortend fight we just saw, unless it goes on for another chapter, then really this should be a setup for the final events in the movie, otherwise I hope the anime expands this fight. And again, as a NS fan, as unlikely as it seems for something to happen, I still just say, that whole deal with just not getting to see sakura or kakashi again after sasuke being a jerk, just doesn't seem fitting for an end. I mean won't we get to see everyone else one last time before the manga concludes?

As such, I hope at this point, the manga ending is a setup for the movie to end everything. I still believe in NS due to all the stuff that came forward over the manga and past year since 631, I still believe that it will be used in some way for some moment for the final chapters or in the movie, even naruto still loving sakura and intent on the promise is enough for me.

But again, if this fight has 1 more chapter or is done now, let the anime expand it, hopefully it continues and is much bigger in the last, let chapters 697, 98, and 99 be the ending, resolution, setup for the last.

All I know is, I hope to see a fitting conclusion in all of this and just want to see team 7 one more time. Yes we still may get a NS moment, you never know. I mean we did get that surprising NS moment early this year with 663, we had obito reflect on kakashis words of helping naruto when he stumbed and tell this to sakura (even though she didn't know) and we have naruto still loving and intent on his promise to sakura (right in the same chapter that struck down SS).

So yeah lets enjoy what remains, keep our eyes on the last, and enjoy NS regardless.

Edited by Inferno180, 08 October 2014 - 12:16 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users