64 replies to this topic

#61 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

"Just as I thought, it was a lie after all. There's nobody inside. mellow.gif " - Katsura Kotonoha from School Days.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 10 September 2011 - 05:40 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#62 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

"I'm not strong. I'm really weak. If I were strong...I'd be strong because I want to become strong. Once I'm strong, there are things I'd like to do." - Ichika from Infinite Stratos

#63 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Sep 10 2011, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Just as I thought, it was a lie after all. There's nobody inside. mellow.gif " - Katsura Kotonoha from School Days.

AH, watched the last episode did you? sweat.gif

"I've come to deliver bad luck" Train Heartnet Black Cat

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#64 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

"Kouji, when you pilot Mazinger, you will able to become a god saves the world or a devil destroys it with its power," Doctor Kabuto from Mazinger Z.

"The Baam-Seijin are not monsters, Miwa. You are!" Kazuya Ryuuzaki from Tosho Daimos.

"Do not think Gunbuster is your average robot. Coach... Coach... COACH'S SOULS LIVES INSIDE IT!" Noriko Takaya from Gunbuster.

"A sword is a weapon, and swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Mistress Kaoru says is play-talk that only those that have never stained their hands can say. However, I prefer Mistress Kaoru's play-talk more than the truth. And I wish that in the world to come, her play talk shall become the truth," Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.

Rurouni Kenshin was full with great quotes, IMO.

"ANTA BAKA!" Tsundere female leads everywhere.

"Kyoko: You should've thought of that before! Before you started with all those other women!
Godai: Look, I'm not slick enough to even try making passes at women!
Kyoko: Oh, sure...
Godai: Don't you understand? It's you... you are the only one I ever wanted," Kyoko and Godai from Maison Ikkoku.

"Kyoko... You will marry me? I promise never make you cry. Please... spend your life with me. "

"Promise... just... one thing. [...] Promise me... that even if it's by one day... you'll outlive me." Godai and Kyoko from Maison Ikkoku.

Edited by Jenskott, 26 September 2011 - 11:00 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#65 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Yah... I have WAY TOO MANY to add...

Goku: It's a good thing you aim as bad as you fight, you missed all my vital organs!
Piccolo: All of them?

I'll have more soon tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users