116 replies to this topic

#61 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

Thanks to LC, there is a new ultimate pairing... it is....

SAKURAxMUDKIPZ!

#62 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:52 AM

I support this pairing!

#63 Kirroha

Kirroha

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:10 AM

I'll never go for SasuSaku or NaruHina. Sorry, but I won't. I dislike those pairings by nature, and as a crack pairing lover, I'll go for NaruTen/NaruHanabi and SasoSaku. Though those are far away from my beloved NaruSaku... -sob- fine. joking.

#64 Wildgoatchild

Wildgoatchild

Killing ur d00dz since 1991

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:....LOLICON!

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:01 AM

TSUSAKU for da win!!!111oneoneone

I really have a hard time seeing Sakura with any man other than Naruto, so I'd go for SakuHina InoSaku, etc, etc.

NaruTema and NaruIno, because crazy blondes belong together.

(NarutoXYugito! Rawr!)

Actually, if she weren't dead, that's be pretty damn interesting, what with the bijuu 'n all.

#65 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:09 AM

Lol, if NaruSaku can't work.

Really,well, for Naruto, dun really mind, i do like NaruIno, NaruTema, NaruTen, NaruHina in that order. NaruHanabi could be interesting. NaruAnko. XD

Sakura...sigh, it's with EXTREME reluctance that i hand her over to Lee.......no way in hell Sasuke is gonna get her. XD (REPEAT THIS IS NOT BASHING)
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#66 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:22 AM

To be honest, NaruSaku aside, I can see NaruIno happening.

SakuKarin! Don't deny it, it's obvious despite the fact that they have never met each other. >.>

#67 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Nov 7 2007, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, NaruSaku aside, I can see NaruIno happening.

SakuKarin! Don't deny it, it's obvious despite the fact that they have never met each other. >.>

Pretty much no chance of that happening in the manga. If NaruSaku doesnt happen, and there are pairings for both of them, as much as i hate to admit it, it will be SasuSaku and NaruHina.

#68 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Nov 7 2007, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much no chance of that happening in the manga. If NaruSaku doesnt happen, and there are pairings for both of them, as much as i hate to admit it, it will be SasuSaku and NaruHina.

Yeah...too bad you're probably right...although both pairing haven't got any development. Yeah SasuSaku a bit in the beginning, but Naruto doesn't even know that Hinata likes him..and he's never even showed any interest in her that way either

I think NaruTema would work best after NaruSaku at the moment to be honest....or even NaruIno would be better than NaruHina in my opinion.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#69 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Nov 7 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah...too bad you're probably right...although both pairing haven't got any development. Yeah SasuSaku a bit in the beginning, but Naruto doesn't even know that Hinata likes him..and he's never even showed any interest in her that way either

I think NaruTema would work best after NaruSaku at the moment to be honest....or even NaruIno would be better than NaruHina in my opinion.

I agree, however we dont know how Kishi's mind works, for all we know, he could have the exact same mindset as the SS/NH fans, in which case there is alot of development for both pairings. I also think NaruTema would be a really good pairing, as would NaruIno.

#70 StellarMind

StellarMind

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:35 AM

I prefer NaruIno if NaruSaku doesn't come... T__T

#71 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:58 AM

Same here. I would guess it's because Ino's personality is so similar to Sakura's that most NaruSaku fans can ship NaruIno without much fuss.

#72 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:47 AM

If NaruSaku doesn't not happen...

no pairings.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#73 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:37 AM

LOl, Derock's staying loyal to NaruSaku.

Well, like i said before. I really REALLy want NaruTema or NaruIno if NaruSaku doesn't happen. I like surprises, and NaruHIna really don't show much promise on that.

Sakura.......i seriously hope not Sasuke, but well, it's either him or Lee. I can't see GaaSaku like some can, or NejiSaku, sorry.

#74 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:07 AM

If NaruSaku doesn't happen....

Then i shall attempt the Impossible,

I shall assemble a crack team of NaruSaku Shippers.

Rick, Squiggles, Wilson, Smiter, Sakura-chan, Krisk, Lee, and.... i dunno.... Jo

The team shall be assembled, and at the meeting place, i shall attempt the impossible.

I will glomp the Time/space Continuum itself, using all the powers of youth at my disposal.

The Elite squad of NaruSaku shippers will go back in time, and alter the events leading up to the terrible day NaruSaku is shunted aside.

The only problem with that plan is the whole Time/Space Continuum thing, it kinda keeps deleting me from existence
:shrug:

Therefore, you will have only a six second window to get through a ten by ten hole through time, space, and sanity.

Any more volunteers? we need some meat-shiel.... ensig..... helpers?

:thumbs:

In Other news: NaruEveryOne but Hinata, just to spite her tongue.gif serves her right for the whole stalking thing...
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#75 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:15 AM

*twitch*

Recomp-buddy, your enthusiasm levels are over nine thousand!

Um, very interesting idea.

Yeah...count me in!

#76 LunarMoon

LunarMoon

Pokute Eater

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:58 AM

For Sakura? Maybe SaiSaku... or possibly GaaSaku... I'm not really sure, I don't think there's a boy that suits Sakura as much as Naruto does.

And for Naruto, maybe NaruTema or NaruIno, they seem a lot like Sakura. tongue.gif

But even if NaruSaku was impossible, I think I would still love it.

#77 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:11 AM

Recomp, your ideas are soooo original that it amazes me, of course, the fact that it won't work doesn't. dry.gif

Anyways, Kia, you said that Naruto and Sakura have different personalities? I reckon Sakura will actually be better seeing how their teamwork and their hanging out allows them to blend with each other. They both know which buttons to push when it comes to each other. XD

#78 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 11 2007, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They both know which buttons to push when it comes to each other. XD

Hah! Discussion over!

#79 LunarMoon

LunarMoon

Pokute Eater

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 11 2007, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways, Kia, you said that Naruto and Sakura have different personalities?

Oops, I thought I said Naruto best suited Sakura . I guess I better go edit it to clear things up. sweatdrop.gif

#80 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:02 PM

LOL, i just wanted to ask this question after browsing Fanfiction.net just now.

Why, oh WHY are there so many Akatsuki member x Sakura pairings? Just HOW do you do it?

Lol, i'm not complaining, i genuinely want to know, coz really, it's a miracle you even support it with evidence. XD And even in AU fics, it's pretty....yeah....

Don't get me started with KakaSaku.... (NOT BASHING!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users