#61 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Dec 31 2012, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But you should know that Kishi can make one last part for her development, which is making her realize that Naruto loves Sakura if she didn't know it already.

There will be NH moments more in this arc as in Naruto and Hinata and not NaruxHina, but there will be another NH moments in another arc of course but not like ch.615, well it's more of Hinata moment in this chapter, cause Hinata will still interact with Naruto but not like the interaction in 615 with big spotlight which by the way, these moments that will come shouldn't be taken too much into consideration as in considering them threats as long as Naruto don't love Hinata which he won't.

I doubt there will be, because the next arc will be about team 7 and sakura will have a huge development, she might realize Naruto's feelings for Sakura in this arc but this is not a indicative of development, Naruto knew that Sakura really loved Sasuke and still he was the same guy, Hinata will remain the same because she will not give up, she may say "unless his happy" and etc. but this is not development.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#62 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 31 2012, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt there will be, because the next arc will be about team 7 and sakura will have a huge development, she might realize Naruto's feelings for Sakura in this arc but this is not a indicative of development, Naruto knew that Sakura really loved Sasuke and still he was the same guy, Hinata will remain the same because she will not give up, she may say "unless his happy" and etc. but this is not development.

I'm calling them moments because of the interaction they'll have if she will have this part. She will complete her development by this if she didn't already completed it with this chapter.
Yes, the last arc will be about team 7 but Hinata will not be fully disappeared after this arc. Kishi may make her appear to do some things like talking to Naruto, which Naruto will of course talk with her, or simply Naruto will have interaction with her or whatever interaction they have but these won't be like what happened in 615. But, of course, NH fans will call them NH moments as in NaruxHina. I'm simply tired talking with them actually, and have no interest in talking with them no more unless they show up here.

Edited by T XD, 31 December 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#63 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Dec 31 2012, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm calling them moments because of the interaction they'll have if she will have this part. She will complete her development by this if she didn't already completed it with this chapter.
Yes, the last arc will be about team 7 but Hinata will not be fully disappeared after this arc. Kishi may make her appear to do some things like talking to Naruto, which Naruto will of course talk with her, or simply Naruto will have interaction with her or whatever interaction they have but these won't be like what happened in 615. But, of course, NH fans will call them NH moments as in NaruxHina. I'm simply tired talking with them actually, and have no interest in talking with them no more unless they show up here.

But it's just like i said, if she learn that Naruto loves Sakura, she does not have anything to talk with Naruto, like a 1 to 1 talk.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#64 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

^ Exactly. If she learns about this, she won't have a one to one talk with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users