363 replies to this topic

#61 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Naw, he said he wants to erase the past...but what did he mean by that? We can only speculate until the next chapter :lol:

I think he noticed that Juubito was main targeting Naruto. when he said "Not you." *I* will delete the past.

It is pretty clear he wants to kill Naruto. Didn't he said some chapters ago that he was going to destroy Naruto and everything he believes in. This was at the end of the Kage Summit Arc by the way.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#62 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Yup, Sasuke wants to kill Naruto. He wants to delete the past, his past, along the ninja system.

The fight is really good. I think either Sakura or the Kages or Minato are going to save both. But, I think Minato will save them, but there's a good possibility to be Sakura or the Kages, though I'm leaning more towards Minato.

The alliance are going to engage soon enough along Sakura. This battle is going to get more epic.

I don't think betray literally is right word for Sasuke to Naruto. It's more like he'll ditch him and announce that he has done what he wanted to do only because he has a plan. Naruto is the one who will be betrayed by that.

Edited by T XD, 17 July 2013 - 12:58 PM.

#63 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

It's hilarious how SS fandom are saying that Sasuke doesn't care about Naruto and intends to cut him off. That image of old team 7 symbolizes that he wants to kill him and stay with Sakura since she was left out from that cutting.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#64 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

It's hilarious how SS fandom are saying that Sasuke doesn't care about Naruto and intends to cut him off. That image of old team 7 symbolizes that he wants to kill him and stay with Sakura since she was left out from that cutting.

I knew something like that will be said... No surprise !

#65 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

naruto-4297825.jpg

So why is *I* and *Past* in stars?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#66 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

naruto-4297825.jpg

So why is *I* and *Past* in stars?

To emphasize on them. Like the *I* is that he, Sasuke, wants to kill Naruto, and the *Past* that he wants to erase the past himself.

#67 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

Paranoid Mode-ON :
What if in the next chapter sakura and hinata come to protect the boys, and hinata protect naruto and sakura protect sasuke. :fu:
Paranoid Mode-OFF

I believe in the next chapter, five kage will make their appearance, and maybe juubito will get back his counsiousness and perform mugen tsukoyomi.

#68 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

If anything things are starting to look good on the ns side of events, a sakura-Kushina parallel + sakura being untrusting if Sasuke + Sasuke admitting he wants to kill naruto = Sakura's reaction to Sasuke wanting to harm naruto will lead to an important event.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#69 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Well Kakashi was left out too so I guess Sasu/Saku/Kaka is canon. :zaru:

Joke's aside I think we should stop bringing the other fandom. It's done NH and SS are pretty much dead and we know NS is the end game pairing so why do we have to continue mocking or making fun of those other fans? Let them think whatever they think its not our business to stick our noses where they don't belong. We also know the moment Sasuke lays a hand on Naruto, Sakura and everyone else from the rookies will come to his aid and what's the outcome of that? Simple Sasuke will kill them just like he wants to kill Naruto, he's willing to do anything to achieve his goals. If he kills Sakura then what's going to happen to SS??? Other fandoms will say" he kill her because he loves her" but whatever enough is enough let's enjoy the manga, Kishi gave the huge hint in 631 of the end game pairing stop bringing arguments that we know are going to happen because James S. Cassidy wrote a post saying SS fans we're going to use that team seven picture as evidence their pairing is going to happen. If we analyze that panel rationally without pairing goggles we can tell Sasuke wants to eliminate Naruto for the mere fact that he's a jinchurikki and in his logic he believes jinchurikki are evil. Sasuke wants to destroy the ninja system, the jinchurikki since they were use as weapons for the system. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#70 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

I think Sasuke doesn't want to remember his past. He wants to eliminate the ninja system that is now, and primary Naruto because he's a huge part of his past then come the others.

Getting rid of Naruto, importantly, then the others that will get in his way.

Edited by T XD, 17 July 2013 - 01:28 PM.

#71 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Paranoid Mode-ON :
What if in the next chapter sakura and hinata come to protect the boys, and hinata protect naruto and sakura protect sasuke. :fu:
Paranoid Mode-OFF

I swear i thought of it too !!

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#72 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

What about Sakura only saving Naruto and let Sasuke die?? XDD

I mean she tried to kill him before didnt she? ;)

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#73 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

Paranoid Mode-ON :
Paranoid Mode-OFF

I believe in the next chapter, five kage will make their appearance, and maybe juubito will get back his counsiousness and perform mugen tsukoyomi.

Lol with the way Sakura distrusts Sasuke and Hinata is not even going to dare get close to Obijiuubi since she knows the last time she charged at a powerful opponent she got owned badly.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#74 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Sasuke won't betray Naruto - they were never on the same path to begin with. He's got his own agenda, and if Naruto is going to be an obstacle, he'll knock him out of the way.
I'm sure there was an interview where Kishimoto said he wanted Sasuke and Naruto to go down different paths from the very beginning of the manga. The irony is both essentially want the same thing. The major difference is while Naruto wants to change and understand people, Sasuke just wants to do everything by force.
Killing Naruto is probably how he thinks is the easiest way to kill the old system. For all we know, if he's the strongest guy around, he doesn't need to become Hokage, he could be whatever autocrat he wants to be (daimyo?).
Sasuke doesn't seem to hate the village anymore, he just hates the whole system that turns everyone into enemies. Kishimoto has just shifted his goals so that it matches Naruto's, probably to highlight the contrast between how they're willing to reach that goal.

Omg this! :wibble: sasuke cares about the village. Naruto should've listened to sasuke and let him burn the juubi down..look what they're in now. Sasuke's so badass. Naruto, sasuke, sakura whats your next move!!! :excited:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#75 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

What about Sakura only saving Naruto and let Sasuke die?? XDD
I mean she tried to kill him before didnt she? ;)

i'd like to see this happening in the chapter! lol

but, i really think, this is a good opportunity to either introduce the arrival of the Kages to the battlefield OR (im hoping) Sakura's entrance claiming she's also a capable ninja to fight side by side with these powerhouses.

oh well, we'll see next week, cant wait!

#76 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

To emphasize on them. Like the *I* is that he, Sasuke, wants to kill Naruto, and the *Past* that he wants to erase the past himself.

Obitooo get your hands off naruto and sasuke now!! :cry:

Paranoid Mode-ON :
Paranoid Mode-OFF

I know your just kidding but i just wanna say that theres no room for hinata, shes finished as of chp 615 and 633. Bringing hinata up would just make no sense. She's done. Moving on.

......:smug:

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 17 July 2013 - 01:50 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#77 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

"I will erase the past" - what a cryptic statement.

Does he mean he will kill off Obito for being the mastermind of wiping out the Uchiha clan?

Or will Sasuke be going after Madara and his unknown agenda?

Or does this mean that Sasuke has his own moon's eye/wacky jutsu plan to shift their whole reality?

Because, Sasuke may always be in favor of power and having things his way, but he's not Obito. He doesn't have some crazy power that can literally "erase" the past. So wth does he mean?

And even though he thought about the cracked picture frame of their team, I don't think erasing the past means killing Naruto...at least, not yet.

I think erasing the past has something to do with vengeance for the Uchihas. And I think Sasuke has just decided that he want the power, and the he will be the one to use it to correct the past and give everyone a better life. Which still disregards Naruto. I think the end battle between the two of them won't be for control of the any of the bijuus, but just a plain old power struggle. Naruto wants to be Hokage while Sasuke wants to be Hokage and de facto Ruler of the World. That's where they're ultimately going to clash. (just my 2 cents.)

And yeah...like everyone else said, I think this chapter opens the door for Sakura and Kakashi's storylines.

Oh and the end panel was heart-wrenching! Minato's probably looking at Naruto in Obito's grip and having a terrible flashback of the last night of his life, when Obito snatched Naruto up as a baby!

#78 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

Omg this! :wibble: sasuke cares about the village. Naruto should've listened to sasuke and let him burn the juubi down..look what they're in now. Sasuke's so badass. Naruto, sasuke, sakura whats your next move!!! :excited:

It's true that if they had let the juubi burnt down they would'nt be here now, but frankly, this is not what Naruto want, and this is not the message behind this manga at all.

Sasuke may care about the village, but he's so damn wrong.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#79 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

And yeah...like everyone else said, I think this chapter opens the door for Sakura and Kakashi storylines.

Oh yeah baby...thats right! Bring on the badassery :excited:

#80 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Unless Kakashi is healed, I don't think it's possible for him to intervene and save them. Last time we saw him, he was badly injured.

Edited by T XD, 17 July 2013 - 01:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users