#61 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ Oct 21 2006, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol I cant see SaiIno happening even in a fanfiction, remmeber, he told her the opposite of what he thought of her

...Oh yeah. DX TOTALLY forgot about that. HAHA forget what I said about that then.

#62 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 22 October 2006 - 12:24 AM

I think you all are starting to get off topic again.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#63 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:01 AM

well, i suppose since this thread has been here for quite a while, most people have voiced their opinions. ''^^ time to close! tongue.gif

#64 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:49 AM

Nah MTR, we could post some of our NaruIno fics here, although it'll be a violation of our name...

#65 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 22 October 2006 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Oct 20 2006, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruIno is just the same as Narusaku in my opinion. Both Sakura and Ino are very... painful to work with, although Sakura is a bit more toned down while Ino is a tomboy... By the way, is DarkWindKaze still on ff.net? I tried looking him up but he won't show up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/728836/ - Blackwindkaze

He had a NaruIno fic called Black Destiny, but he took it down since he didn't like how it ended up. He started another new fic which will either end up as NaruIno or NaruSaku, not really sure.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#66 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 04:44 AM

Ahh thank you Magus, I've been tryin to find him for a while, I thought Blank Destiny was good...too bad he erased it. Anyone know more Naruino?

I remmeber this interesting fanfiction where Naruto is sleepwalking and calling Ino at night telling her he Loves her. anyone know the name of the fic? I would like to reread it again ^^

#67 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:20 PM

Ah Thanks Magus, you have my eternal gratitude and limited servitude for now.

#68 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:11 PM

He's also venturing out and doing a Sasuke/Hanabi fic.

Hey Starlight, check Kaara's work if you have yet to read it, especially Between Sun and Moon. She is really good. Also she has a livejournal account that has a few NaruIno fics. I think DarkWind posts there on occasion as well. Other than that, if you want to see some of the earlier works, Sunfreak has a couple and then there is Alden-san's work.

I agree with Johan, Idiotic Reasons is a good one. And "A perfect pair" looks pretty good, though I am only a couple chapters in.

#69 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

Thank you for the heads up Shriner, I'll make sure to do that next time I have free time, Oh and A perfect Pair is a new one for me, Im gonna have to read that too

#70 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:49 AM

we could post some of our NaruIno fics here, although it'll be a violation of our name...

Yeah, since we do have quite a following of NaruIno fans here in the forums, thought we should just make this thread into a discussion/fan works listing thread XD.

So, with that out of the way...here's some recommened fics:

Hold Fast Hope - one-shot based right after ch. 248. Nicely written.

Best Gig in Town - funny NaruInoSaku oneshot. Put that on bold since I know some people here like that triangle =D

Also, as for NaruIno authors, Lolligaggin is pretty good. You Owe Me is one of her/his stories.

Over and out.

#71 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:03 AM

Hey, we have a mod here with us, so I guess its okay, I'm gonna have to take it up with Granny- um I mean SakuraBlossoms if I see her....

#72 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 01:07 AM

I dont think there would be a problem with this Thread. I mean were in it for reading interesting fanfictions even though were all Narusaku fans. Narusaku has done a great job keeping this place nice, I mean we even have a family XD.

Anyways before I get off topic again, from now on I will be keeping a check on the fanfictions I read, I have loads of links that I want to put here but since I never saved them after I read them I have none. thank you have who are posting links though since IM able to read more awesome and well written fanfictions

Edit: ahh yes! Thats the one I was looking for!, Let me know, really interesting XD

#73 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 03:32 AM

Freakin' hilarious. Everybody's always wondered about Naruto's new 'perverted technique' post time skip. Here's a fic that delves into that. NaruIno. enjoy. Omake and all.

Kiss and Yell

#74 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:40 AM

I found this one lying around in fanfiction.net it is complete and good for a read if your bored XD

Love, or something like it

#75 SweetestChick

SweetestChick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:See my fanfiction.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~sweetestchick

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:16 PM

Ah, an actual NaruIno topic?? Cool! I always kinda wondered if somebody would post something about that pairing. Yeah, I'm down with NaruIno. Methinx they could be a pretty decent pairing...but of course it's not better than NaruSaku. I agree that NaruHina is a lot less likely than NaruIno. I'm surprised there's still so many fics out there about those two getting together! :blink:
*Glances at previous posts* Nice! Get to read some ficcies about NaruIno.

MTR! Mah fave Itachi-fan buddy! th_glomp.gif Send me a PM whenever ya can when you're finished your story. (Or are you already finished with it? sweatdrop.gif ) Oh...and ello, Starlight! happy.gif
The best things in life are free.

#76 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:42 AM

Chapter 9 of Friends with Benefits has been uploaded. This one's a GREAT fic.

Chapter 8 of Idiotic Reasons has also been uploaded.

#77 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:54 AM

In regards to Idiotic Reasons, I think that though the author does inject a large amount of humor into his tales (The whole dissertation on The Bent Position and all) there have been some incredibly deep moments. Naruto's actions at the end of Chapter 6, and the whole Naruto/Jiraiya scene in Chapter 7. I find both of those scenes fairly deep and moving, and surprising from the general flow of the tale at the beginning.

#78 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:09 AM

ai... tell me about it. naruino is so hard!!! the inner narusaku in me is twisting the fic. IT'S TAKING OVER I TELL YOU!!! tongue.gif yeah. i'm getting there. slowly but surely. yeah. i'm going to have me beta (sir whirly) back in action again. biggrin.gif yup. but it's getting there.

#79 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:06 AM

A suggestion Monkey, write a naruinosaku, we can all use more of those.

As for Idiotic reasons I enjoyed the part with Neji and Naruto
Yes that fanfiction is a good fanfiction for the laughs

#80 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:58 AM

no. i tried that, but it's just too hard. i tried love triangles, but it's not pretty. plus i'm in a love triangle currently in my high shcool life right now. ''^^ tired of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users