Close
Photo

So do you think that sakura was serious or not? *current manga spoilers*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura truly in love with naruto...yes or no? (99 member(s) have cast votes)

So do you think sakura was serious or not when she exclaimed her love for naruto?

1. Yes, I think she definitely does. (61 votes [61.62%])

Percentage of vote: 61.62%

2. Yes, but not for sure. (23 votes [23.23%])

Percentage of vote: 23.23%

3. Maybe, don't really know. (7 votes [7.07%])

Percentage of vote: 7.07%

4. No (8 votes [8.08%])

Percentage of vote: 8.08%

Vote

#61 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:52 AM

I've been having an argument with someone on DeviantART over this sweatdrop.gif but seriously I think there was truth to Sakura's confession, a lot of people think she was lying. WRONG! Okay... so maybe in some parts like not caring about Sasuke was a lie, but still her confession was 100% pure. There was a lot of truth in her words, but the way she handled it was wrong and only made Naruto even more mad at her. Besides I'm sure we'll get a much better confession out of her in the future. thumbsup.gif

Edited by FullMetalMac, 18 April 2010 - 07:53 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#62 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (The Naruto guy @ Apr 15 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice one on the N/H fan thing. I think Sakura was being serious. But Naruto could have just said "I'm not interested right now." he did not need to hurt Sakura's heart like that right? Someone give me support im new to the website!

If Naruto would have said that it will be like rejecting her though the other fandom still thinks he rejected her but we know the truth rolleyes.gif . It's better that Naruto believes that Sakura will always love Sasuke no matter what than say "I'm not interested right now" smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#63 maliousdei

maliousdei

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

guys, this is the absolute truth, until we get further information from the manga, we have no right to judge the genuineness of sakura's confession to naruto. yes, i will acknowledge that it is very possible that she lied to him, but another thing you need to realize is that she did everything she did for naruto's sake and for no one else, not even for sasuke. also their is reason to believe she was telling the truth seeing as how her reasoning for loving naruto is reasonable and how she stated in the past that she doesn't want to make a mistake that would hurt naruto, and seeing how she knows that breaking his heart would be a mistake and that lying to him would break his heart, i think she would avoid it. also, you guys need to realize that even though sai said sakura loved sasuke, it doesn't mean he is right, he had no proof to back it up. but until further info is discovered, we don't know what to say.

#64 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Don't think I commented on this before but her confession wasn't real. She was just concerned for his well being and wanted to protect him. I don't think she doesn't have feeling for him she's just confused.

JLHza2T.png

#65 maliousdei

maliousdei

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 20 2010, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't think I commented on this before but her confession wasn't real. She was just concerned for his well being and wanted to protect him. I don't think she doesn't have feeling for him she's just confused.

to be fair, we don't exactly have proof to the whether or not she really does love him or if her confession was real or not. i agree with the points you made, but with that being said, that alone doesn't prove her confession false.

#66 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (maliousdei @ Jul 19 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to be fair, we don't exactly have proof to the whether or not she really does love him or if her confession was real or not. i agree with the points you made, but with that being said, that alone doesn't prove her confession false.

Well we just need to wait till this really long drawn out boring (IMO) flashback arc is over to see more Naruto and Sakura development.

JLHza2T.png

#67 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 20 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well we just need to wait till this really long drawn out boring (IMO) flashback arc is over to see more Naruto and Sakura development.

I hate to say this but...even after this flashback arc is over it will likely be quite a long time before we have confirmation either way...(I also have to agree the arc is pretty boring...though the technique Minato used to teleport Kyuubi's blast was cool I thought) Honestly, it'll probably be quite a while after that that we have any Naruto and Sakura interactions at all...
"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#68 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

im a narusaku lover but the confession was not what i always hoped for and on a none personal point is that naruto saw thought sakura and called her a lier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users