Close
Photo

Orange(Orenji) by Ichigo Takano

shojo seinen romance slice of life drama time travel comedy best bro depression suicide

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#61 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

SuwaxNaho  :love:  They reminds me NS   :love: But I wouldn't be mad if she ends up with Kakeru. He's a nice guy, but I don't like the fact she has to sacrifice herself for him (even though she's in love with him)...I don't know if you get what I mean !  :excited:
ONLY 3 ??? B...but....buuut...No ! It's not enough !  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Then again we don't need a big 3 situation going on for this where it's 300+ chapters so consider it a good thing in that aspect.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#62 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

I really do believe that she is in love with Kakeru. She only has eyes for him, and not only b/c she's worried about him all the time.

That's what i thought too at first but im not sure whats making me think its something else..

Do you guys believe in that saying that the person that makes you feel excited, makes your heart races that you cant think correctly is...... not THE one? But its that person you feel so comfortable with to be yourself.

Kakeru and Naho sure have the spark but i wonder if its meant for a lifetime relationship.

Ugh when will be the next update?? She should've just ask to go with him to visit granny.. a grieving person will hate it more if you pity or say light things that everything will be fine.

#63 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:31 AM

That's what i thought too at first but im not sure whats making me think its something else..

Do you guys believe in that saying that the person that makes you feel excited, makes your heart races that you cant think correctly is...... not THE one? But its that person you feel so comfortable with to be yourself.

Kakeru and Naho sure have the spark but i wonder if its meant for a lifetime relationship.

Ugh when will be the next update?? She should've just ask to go with him to visit granny.. a grieving person will hate it more if you pity or say light things that everything will be fine.

It'd be kind of ad writing in my eyes if out of all a sudden it turns out that she doesn't love Kakeru. I'm a SuwaxNaho shipper, so I believe that Naho and Kakeru get together, but as time goes on, Naho will fall out of love with him.

Edited by trang95, 19 May 2015 - 10:34 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#64 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:16 AM

Helloo guys ! The new chapter is out , if you wanna read it !!  :excited:

http://mangafox.me/m...v05/c019/1.html

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

And for all the people in the US, where mangafox doesn't work for us, here ya go XD:http://kissmanga.com...--019?id=230287

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#66 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:51 PM

This chapter :cry:
Good choice of the mangaka to dedicate this chapter to Kakeru. I got the impression that some fans think Kakeru is being selfish and difficult to handle, so it was nice to dive into Kakeru's psyche from the OTHER world for a bit to see what led him to commit suicide. Turns out the details were a little bit different:

I felt for Kakeru. I feel sososo bad for him, especially since I have a member in my family who also suffers from a mental disorder, so I can relate to him for a bit.

I'm still a SuwaxNaho shipper, but I felt a little bit disappointed about Suwa not worrying about Kakeru further in the original world line- bu then again, he prob never knew how deeply troubled Kakeru was.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#67 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Now this chapter was certainly unexpected in terms of character perspective. I loved what was going on since we finally got to see how Kakeru handles thing from his side of the spectrum. While I am an SuwaxNaho shipper I got to say that it does kinda bother me that Suwa didn't worry Kakeru in the original timeline, but he probably didn't know the condition Kakeru was going through.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#68 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

I was wondering was this chapter in Kakeru's perspective in the current universe of the original one? I think it was the original, but I can't be 100% certain.

iAnby7W.gif

#69 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

I was wondering was this chapter in Kakeru's perspective in the current universe of the original one? I think it was the original, but I can't be 100% certain.

The original timeline. Suwa stated that he confessed to Naho, but he didn't do that in the previous chapter, so this can't be the current timeline of the manga.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#70 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

Yes, it was a good idea to put that chapter here. 

In a way, even though I thought that the others didn't help him enough (at all?)  in the original timeline, I kind of understand why they didn't do anything to help him. I mean, they weren't aware about what Kakeru was going through..but in the other hand, they haven't tried to know him better, to know about his family life and all...But I guess this is how life is. We're surrounded by people who always seem to look fine when in the end, there's a lot of unexpecting things happening in their lives.

I have to admit that I was a bit shocked by the message Kakeru sent to his mom, the "Don't ruin my life" line was...too harsh...Maybe I think that because she died after that..but still...

What surprised me, was the one his mom haven't sent...I guess he felt even more guilty after that  :ermm:

I guess we can't blame anyone for what happened: everyone was involved..but in the same time, they weren't. Don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, that was a good chapter; It was good to see how things happened, and what was Kakeru thinking all this time.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter....another month to wait  :cry:  :cry:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#71 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:26 PM

Is Orange a monthly manga?

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#72 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

Is Orange a monthly manga?

Jup. It's ending soon though. Prob two or three more chapters.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#73 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

Jup. It's ending soon though. Prob two or three more chapters.

Then I better catch up XD. I read the first chapter, and it's amazing!! Definitely on of my favorite Shoujos after Ore monogatari

#74 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:42 PM

Then I better catch up XD. I read the first chapter, and it's amazing!! Definitely on of my favorite Shoujos after Ore monogatari

It's one of the better ones out there for sure :D I read all of it in two days.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#75 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

It's one of the better ones out there for sure :D I read all of it in two days.

I'm a slow reader XD. It'll probably take me 1 week at least. 

But since this is the last "normal school" week. I could read it next week.

#76 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

I'm a slow reader XD. It'll probably take me 1 week at least. 

But since this is the last "normal school" week. I could read it next week.

Take it slow. For a shoujo, it's pretty depressing.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#77 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

I just caught up with the manga.. and now I just feel like crying :cry:  :cry: 

I love reading stories about time travel, and this is perfect for that. And all the characters are amazing :love: A month more to next one!

#78 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:56 PM

I just caught up with the manga.. and now I just feel like crying :cry:  :cry:

I love reading stories about time travel, and this is perfect for that. And all the characters are amazing :love: A month more to next one!

Yeah, this is truly one of the better shoujos out there. Too bad it's already ending soon :( I hope Kakeru gets saved! Actually, I'm rooting for everyone's happiness T_T

What ship(s) are you supporting?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#79 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:00 PM

Yeah, this is truly one of the better shoujos out there. Too bad it's already ending soon :( I hope Kakeru gets saved! Actually, I'm rooting for everyone's happiness T_T

What ship(s) are you supporting?

Kakeru deserves happiness  :cry:  poor guy. EVERYONE deserve it!

I'm mostly too Suwa and Naho, but I wouldn't mind Naho ending up with Kakeru. And AzusaXHagita :love:

What about you??

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

Kakeru deserves happiness  :cry:  poor guy. EVERYONE deserve it!

I'm mostly too Suwa and Naho, but I wouldn't mind Naho ending up with Kakeru. And AzusaXHagita :love:

What about you??

Same ships. Most important thing though is that Kakeru gets saved... That last chapter was really heartbreaking T_T

Hoping for an anime to be released one day... But hey, a liveaction movie will come out soon.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shojo, seinen, romance, slice of life, drama, time travel, comedy, best bro, depression, suicide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users