#61 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

WTF is this???

Naruto not even stronger than sasuke(let it be i don't care) and he is defeated,about to get the final blow from.....in the end of the manga.....PERFECT.....Not even in the end naruto wins or even has a slight advantage over sasuke after this whole manga

What kind of MC or protagonist is portrayed here???

Why is this garbage even named naruto ???

Sakura woke up only to say sasuke-kun first and again after the last attempted murder on her.

:bash:

So is sakura supposed to save the MC from his deathblow in the end of his manga ?.......that OVA like i guess.

#62 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

it was alright i guess. i guess we now know why naruto's arm is wrapped up in toilet paper. can't wait to see what sakura does next.

Wait what? 

43iduct.jpg

#63 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

it was alright i guess. i guess we now know why naruto's arm is wrapped up in toilet paper. can't wait to see what sakura does next.

Wait, has something happened to his arm, yet? 

Edited by TheQueenB, 23 October 2014 - 11:17 AM.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#64 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

Did anyone else notice that heading, "Heaven, Earth, and man's lament". An obvious reference to the turmoil in Team 7, but who could the "man" be referencing? Sakura? She's the closest thing to mortal normalcy in the group. 

I did. I think Sasuke is represented of Man's lament since he represents the Uchiha and all the mistakes humanity made to each other over the generations. Sakura is more of Earth I believe.

See now you say that but Naruto is nothing without Kurama. Sasuke on the other hand has all of his powers still available on his own.

I am sensing an Avengers argument here

Naruto: Big man in a suit of armour. with special eyes. Take those away, what are you?

Sasuke: Genius, sexy, cool, Uchiha

Naruto: I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen how you are.The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to accept reality and help other people to find love.

Sasuke: I think I would just rewrite reality.

Naruto: Always a way out...You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.

Sasuke: A hero? Like you? You're a monster, Naruto. Everything special about you came from your father and the Nine-tails.

Naruto: Activate your eyes. Let's go a few rounds.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 October 2014 - 11:18 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#65 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

WTF is this???

Naruto not even stronger than sasuke(let it be i don't care) and he is defeated,about to get the final blow from.....in the end of the manga.....PERFECT.....Not even in the end naruto wins or even has a slight advantage over sasuke after this whole manga

What kind of MC or protagonist is portrayed here???

Why is this garbage even named naruto ???

Sakura woke up only to say sasuke-kun first and again after the last attempted murder on her.

:bash:

So is sakura supposed to save the MC from his deathblow in the end of his manga ?.......that OVA like i guess.

She has said Naruto's name first. I hardly think that matters. Its literally the only thing SS even has to hold on to. 

43iduct.jpg

#66 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

My girl woke up, aww yis!

#67 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

If sakura were to clobber Sasuke for everything he did to naruto and recently her, that would be amazing. But sakura will no doubt take narutos side, that's obvious. I mean it would be just no sense if she took sasukes side after what occurred 4 chapters ago. Oh wait SS fans are right she will help support Sasuke and take out naruto.

Or sakura will do the right thing and side with naruto and heal him, I means he cares for her master too.

Oh god just, this setup, if there is a narusaku moment to happen this could be the big one guys. We may have just gotten to the setup for the biggest narusaku moment, it's not full on there, but the aspect of what can happen, her being awake and aware of what Kakashi said, both naruto and Sasuke brutally beaten, her a medical ninja, oh god this is a perfect setup like the ova.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#68 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Wait what? I did not see anything that could've made Naruto wrap his entire arm around.

#69 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Wait, has something happened to his arm, yet? 

amaterasu

#70 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Just imagine, Sakura deciding to side with Sauke against Naruto. :twitch:

#71 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

lol are you really complaining about she first said Sasuke's name? Don't be so silly guys.

Naruto repelled amaterasu with kyuubi's chakra...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#72 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

it was alright i guess. i guess we now know why naruto's arm is wrapped up in toilet paper.

How interesting that Amaterasu would be the cause of Naruto's battle scar, but his arm wasn't exposed to it. The chakra cloak was protecting it. 

can't wait to see what sakura does next.

If there was any semblance of reasoning or limitation to this series then she would be too late to do anything to prevent Sasuke's Chidori from connecting. His arm is only a downward thrust away and Sakura is all the way back where the Shinju is located. It would at least take the majority of the chapter to reach the VotE.

#73 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Wow, it's so obvious that they're....

I thought just like you. I hope it's what Kishimoto is planning to do. 

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#74 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

amaterasu

It didnt touch his hand though. 

43iduct.jpg

#75 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

Wait what? I did not see anything that could've made Naruto wrap his entire arm around.

Rashenshuriken.

#76 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

amaterasu

The Kyuubi's chakra cloak was protecting him and his arm looked fine when he made that Rasengan and was punching the daylight out of Sasuke.

#77 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

amaterasu

he blocked it with Kurama 

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#78 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

Rashenshuriken.

The one he did in his RM form so it shouldnt cause issues. 

43iduct.jpg

#79 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

I did. I think Sasuke is represented of Man's lament since he represents the Uchiha and all the mistakes humanity made to each other over the generations. Sakura is more of Earth I believe.

Wait, wouldn't Sakura be Heaven, and Naruto the Earth, given what we've already established throughout the course of the story? 

amaterasu

Hmm... I didn't recall seeing that, though. Was it in the beginning of the chapter? 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#80 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

Wait, wouldn't Sakura be Heaven, and Naruto the Earth, given what we've already established throughout the course of the story? 

Hmm... I didn't recall seeing that, though. Was it in the beginning of the chapter? 

Right after they fall from their big techs. 

43iduct.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users