Close
Photo

How hardcore of a NS fan are you?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Poll: How hardcore of a NS fan are you? (129 member(s) have cast votes)

Where do you sit on the NS aisle?

1. I dont support NS at all (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Neutral (4 votes [3.10%])

Percentage of vote: 3.10%

3. Moderate (36 votes [27.91%])

Percentage of vote: 27.91%

4. Hardcore (48 votes [37.21%])

Percentage of vote: 37.21%

5. NS is a way of life!! (41 votes [31.78%])

Percentage of vote: 31.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Nov 3 2012, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty hardcore.

Well, I've been supporting NaruSaku for over 8 years and I did create H&E to keep Hoku's NaruSaku FC going when NarutoTalk went down. XD

I used to have a lot of friendly debates with other fanclubs who had some great debaters, but I quit that when it got too tiring due to circular arguments and some posters twisting/ignoring canon to suit their views. There are plenty of better ways to spend your time than arguing with others who will never consider other points of view. wink.gif

Quite honestly, I have a hard time imagining Naruto and Sakura being romantically involved with others (personal taste, that's all). If NaruSaku does happen, then that will be awesome and I'll be celebrating for weeks/months. If it doesn't happen, then I'll be pretty disappointed, but will still support the pairing.

Agreed with everything you said, no point arguing with people in denial, not just when it comes to narusaku but also in general.I remember once i was boosting with confidence i went in a naruhina fc not knowing the level of stupidity and denialness the naruhina fans are in i posted logical facts about narusaku and i.dont even wanna get started about those lame naruhina shippers maan theyr in denial

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 03 November 2012 - 05:48 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#62 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 3 2012, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed with everything you said, no point arguing with people in denial, not just when it comes to narusaku but also in general.I remember once i was boosting with confidence i went in a naruhina fc not knowing the level of stupidity and denialness the naruhina fans are in i posted logical facts about narusaku and i.dont even wanna get started about those lame naruhina shippers maan theyr in denial

Back when I was really hardcore, I used to fight those times of people, not real fights, more like debates/arguments that always seem to pop up online, I always felt the need to reply back then and back up with facts the sort of bond that Naruto and Sakura share....What I still hear alot of is people complaining about her hitting him too much....I thought that lame argument would die down... I dunno...maybe it has, maybe it hasn't... I don't get into those pairing debates anymore...I used to.. just because I wanted to even out and show that not everyone likes Naruhina... and I swear, half the people on youtube think that those that support Naruhina are how the whole world see's it... facepalm.png

I'm not sure what it is, I try to be open-minded about it, but ....I really don't see why that pairing is so charming to them.. what's to love about a boy who doesn't notice a girl? what kind of love story is that? I don't want Hinata to end up alone mind you... I want her to be happy too, just... I don't see it with Naruto... Naruto is like, made for Sakura, and her for him. altho those two sometimes get fussy and stuff, they have the same sense of humor, and when they fight, they have such feeling behind it, all those years with each other... what has Hinata got on that huh?... I don't see it.. so yeah dude, I agree with ya... the NH fans are in denial.. I, and many others have been saying that for a long time... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Say, are you new to H&E? or are you like me and tend to just lurk around the forums? fu.png
a_dance.gif pictureem0.gif

Ps, Hope you don't mind if I forget to reply back, I don't always tend to notice when I get a new reply....so, in case I don't reply for a while, or if I forget to reply..I'm just going to go ahead and say sorry ahead of time. sweatdrop.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#63 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Nov 4 2012, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back when I was really hardcore, I used to fight those times of people, not real fights, more like debates/arguments that always seem to pop up online, I always felt the need to reply back then and back up with facts the sort of bond that Naruto and Sakura share....What I still hear alot of is people complaining about her hitting him too much....I thought that lame argument would die down... I dunno...maybe it has, maybe it hasn't... I don't get into those pairing debates anymore...I used to.. just because I wanted to even out and show that not everyone likes Naruhina... and I swear, half the people on youtube think that those that support Naruhina are how the whole world see's it... facepalm.png

I'm not sure what it is, I try to be open-minded about it, but ....I really don't see why that pairing is so charming to them.. what's to love about a boy who doesn't notice a girl? what kind of love story is that? I don't want Hinata to end up alone mind you... I want her to be happy too, just... I don't see it with Naruto... Naruto is like, made for Sakura, and her for him. altho those two sometimes get fussy and stuff, they have the same sense of humor, and when they fight, they have such feeling behind it, all those years with each other... what has Hinata got on that huh?... I don't see it.. so yeah dude, I agree with ya... the NH fans are in denial.. I, and many others have been saying that for a long time... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Say, are you new to H&E? or are you like me and tend to just lurk around the forums? fu.png
a_dance.gif pictureem0.gif

Ps, Hope you don't mind if I forget to reply back, I don't always tend to notice when I get a new reply....so, in case I don't reply for a while, or if I forget to reply..I'm just going to go ahead and say sorry ahead of time. sweatdrop.gif

Yeah exactly i agree, but i have no idea why the heck naruhina is so popular in the west, actually its not even popular in japan, narusaku is more popular heck, nejihina is more popular in japan than naruhina, and i can see why.Yeah we narusaku fans dont fight we just state the facts, lol i just remembered something funny that happened when i "trespassed" the naruhina page on fb, i stated my facts and what i found funny about their replies is that ALL their replies were exactly the same but in different context and to top that off the only thing they were good at was saying the f word and bashing kruemelmonsteryn0.gif , yep thats all they're good at i mean, do all the naruhina think alike? are there brains like connected to eachother? did they like attend a "how to be a naruhina" class? that all remains a mystery...and i really truly tried to process what they-and all the naruhina fans talk about i really do....but there's not a BIT of logic in that pairing-no offense to all those NH fans out there, and honestly i dont even consider naruhina a pairing i consider it something driven by a bunch of mad people in denial, going totally wrong with their so-called "proof" i mean they cant even carry on with one sentence about naruhina logic without mentioning sakura or bashing her why cant they talk about nh facts? the answer:THeY NeVeR HAD ANY TO BeGIN WITH , i mean imagine if narusaku fans were like that-god forbide, not only do i feel like narusaku has logic (which is 100 % true) but i also feel like the fans themselves have logic, i mean naruhina fans dont talk about naruhina, but instead they just go on about how narusaku is an impossible pairing! that just comes to show that they're in denial, and tell you what the naruhina fans KNOW narusaku is gonna happen, they're just panicing, bashing which gives you complete disaster and chaos, and the only reason why we think the naruhina fans are out-numbering us is cuz they're phyco's and they post ALOT of garbage on youtube, fb and make alotta fanfics other than that they're just panicing, and im beginning to wonder if they even read the same manga as we do , oh yeah i totally forgot, they go according to they're fanfics facepalm.png.Yeah so im done rambling on about those naruhina fans oohoo but there's soo much more i wanna say about their stupidity..., and yes i've been a lurker here since the beginning of 2012 pictureem0.gif fu.png , and i tell ya this website is the reason im in my current narusaku state wow.png , awsome website and i finally decided to join the awsomness, and i know everyone on this site, awsome folks, grouphug.gif and yeah about the replying thingy, me and you pal 111191.gif sorry for this long wall of text...got carried away but i hope you had fun readin' it and relate with all this kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 08 November 2012 - 12:43 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#64 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

[quote name='Canadian_DJ' date='Nov 6 2012, 06:46 PM' post='416807']
Yeah exactly i agree, but i have no idea why the heck naruhina is so popular in the west, actually its not even popular in japan, narusaku is more popular heck, nejihina is more popular in japan than naruhina, and i can see why.Yeah we narusaku fans dont fight we just state the facts, lol i just remembered something funny that happened when i "trespassed" the naruhina page on fb, i stated my facts and what i found funny about their replies is that ALL their replies were exactly the same but in different context and to top that off the only thing they were good at was saying the f word and bashing kruemelmonsteryn0.gif , yep thats all they're good at i mean, do all the naruhina think alike? are there brains like connected to eachother? did they like attend a "how to be a naruhina" class? that all remains a mystery...and i really truly tried to process what they-and all the naruhina fans talk about i really do....but there's not a BIT of logic in that pairing-no offense to all those NH fans out there, and honestly i dont even consider naruhina a pairing i consider it something driven by a bunch of mad people in denial, going totally wrong with their so-called "proof" i mean they cant even carry on with one sentence about naruhina logic without mentioning sakura or bashing her why cant they talk about nh facts? the answer:THeY NeVeR HAD ANY TO BeGIN WITH , i mean imagine if narusaku fans were like that-god forbide, not only do i feel like narusaku has logic (which is 100 % true) but i also feel like the fans themselves have logic, i mean naruhina fans dont talk about naruhina, but instead they just go on about how narusaku is an impossible pairing! that just comes to show that they're in denial, and tell you what the naruhina fans KNOW narusaku is gonna happen, they're just panicing, bashing which gives you complete disaster and chaos, and the only reason why we think the naruhina fans are out-numbering us is cuz they're phyco's and they post ALOT of garbage on youtube, fb and make alotta fanfics other than that they're just panicing, and im beginning to wonder if they even read the same manga as we do , oh yeah i totally forgot, they go according to they're fanfics facepalm.png.Yeah so im done rambling on about those naruhina fans oohoo but there's soo much more i wanna say about their stupidity..., and yes i've been a lurker here since the beginning of 2012 pictureem0.gif fu.png , and i tell ya this website is the reason im in my current narusaku state wow.png , awsome website and i finally decided to join the awsomness, and i know everyone on this site, awsome folks, grouphug.gif and yeah about the replying thingy, me and you pal 111191.gif sorry for this long wall of text...got carried away but i hope you had fun readin' it and relate with all this kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Oh yes that was fun to read, and sorry for the late reply, as I figured I forgot to check back in a timely manner.. sweatdrop.gif Yes, this site is the best, finally I know some smart logically people who not only love Narusaku ( as this is a NS forum afterall..) but they don't think badly of Sakura...in fact, one of the reasons I like this place so much is that people here don't hate Sakura. We all know she has flaws, but that is no reason to hate... heaven forbade Sakura would be a Mary-sue... I'm GLAD she has flaws!

As for the NH fans... *sigh* I know one that I'm friends with, but it's hard to get along with her too much, her logic confuses me...she thinks ALL fillers are canon, and Sakura is a abusive b*tch, and ...let's see..oh yea...she thinks Narusaku is never going to happen.. dry.gif but I don't hate her for feeling that way.. I just... I have a hard time hearing all that... I end up just letting it go, because after ranting at me with 8 long posts, she suddenly wants to change topic, and all I kinda want to do is counter everything that was said that made my eye twich.. th_twitchsmile.gif I feel like a bad Narusaku fan sometimes... sleep.gif I'm just glad I don't rage at her...I just hold it in, cuse she is real and this pairing war is not...And real friends matter so much more.. happy.gif so yea, I understand... it does sometimes seem like they all say the same thing... but I sappose to them, they might think we always say the same thing..who knows? headscratch.gif

I'm a very hardcore fan, I must be...I go out of my way to defend Sakura...but I'm not even that great at debating....I just get so sick of people bashing her, that I yearn to prove them wrong...of course, they never think they are wrong...and that' another subject... not all of them are like that... but..well you know what I mean.. sweatdrop.gif

you know, to this day, I sometimes still check out youtube and look for those Omake's that always play up Sakura's Tsundere side.... just for the sake of looking in the comment section, silly I know.. I just feel drawn to defending her....I may need to just let it go... I ended up having to give on trying to defend many Tsundere girls on youtube ( and when I say many I mean...just 2.. lol.. ) it feels like alot...lol.. unsure.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#65 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

I'm a pretty hardcore NaruSaku fan! I'm not usualy a fan of shonen pairings, I'm usually a fan of shoujo pairings.
I love NaruSaku SO MUCH! I love it so much that in my graphics class three years ago I was making a box and we carved any picture we wanted into it. I did Naruto and Sakura xD Everyone else was doing their favourite band's logo, football team or something. I still have it actually xD! It took me five lessons to carve it and it looks pretty good tongue.gif
I also drew the NaruSaku hug moment on a A3 piece of paper and stuck above my bed and next to it is Sakura saying she loves Naruto and then Naruo's reaction (Then I have other drawings of my favourite manga characters...yeah I'm a manga nerd)
In my current art coursework, I'm doing Kishimoto in my research into artists and I've included a NaruSaku moment into my coursework...my friends make fun of me xD!
I read and write NaruSaku fanfics...I also tell my best friend about how NaruSaku is the most logical pairing in the Naruto series and she agrees with me even though she has no idea what I'm babbling on about xD! So er...I'm a hardcore NaruSaku fan...who also likes SasuNaru...is that normal xD?!!?!
danarusakunp3.gif NARUSAKU!!! narusakuct7.gif

#66 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

I guess I am a pretty die hard/hardcore one.
For example my last two days and nights have been lost on proving someone how wrong they are with Sakura when it comes to Naruto. biggrin.gif
I know I'm crazy but I also happen to be an Aries just like Sakura. biggrin.gif
SO I'll never let go, never give up, continue fighting. smile.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#67 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

[quote name='KeikoxYusuke' date='Dec 8 2012, 08:27 AM' post='4
Yeah exactly i agree, but i have no idea why the heck naruhina is so popular in the west, actually its not even popular in japan, narusaku is more popular heck, nejihina is more popular in japan than naruhina, and i can see why.Yeah we narusaku fans dont fight we just state the facts, lol i just remembered something funny that happened when i "trespassed" the naruhina page on fb, i stated my facts and what i found funny about their replies is that ALL their replies were exactly the same but in different context and to top that off the only thing they were good at was saying the f word and bashing kruemelmonsteryn0.gif , yep thats all they're good at i mean, do all the naruhina think alike? are there brains like connected to eachother? did they like attend a "how to be a naruhina" class? that all remains a mystery...and i really truly tried to process what they-and all the naruhina fans talk about i really do....but there's not a BIT of logic in that pairing-no offense to all those NH fans out there, and honestly i dont even consider naruhina a pairing i consider it something driven by a bunch of mad people in denial, going totally wrong with their so-called "proof" i mean they cant even carry on with one sentence about naruhina logic without mentioning sakura or bashing her why cant they talk about nh facts? the answer:THeY NeVeR HAD ANY TO BeGIN WITH , i mean imagine if narusaku fans were like that-god forbide, not only do i feel like narusaku has logic (which is 100 % true) but i also feel like the fans themselves have logic, i mean naruhina fans dont talk about naruhina, but instead they just go on about how narusaku is an impossible pairing! that just comes to show that they're in denial, and tell you what the naruhina fans KNOW narusaku is gonna happen, they're just panicing, bashing which gives you complete disaster and chaos, and the only reason why we think the naruhina fans are out-numbering us is cuz they're phyco's and they post ALOT of garbage on youtube, fb and make alotta fanfics other than that they're just panicing, and im beginning to wonder if they even read the same manga as we do , oh yeah i totally forgot, they go according to they're fanfics facepalm.png.Yeah so im done rambling on about those naruhina fans oohoo but there's soo much more i wanna say about their stupidity..., and yes i've been a
lurker here since the beginning of 2012 pictureem0.gif fu.png , and i tell ya this website is the reason im in my current narusaku state wow.png , awsome website and i finally decided to join the awsomness, and i know everyone on this site, awsome folks, grouphug.gif and yeah about the replying thingy, me and you pal 111191.gif sorry for this long wall of text...got carried away but i hope you had fun readin' it and relate with all this kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Oh yes that was fun to read, and sorry for the late reply, as I figured I forgot to check back in a timely manner.. sweatdrop.gif Yes, this site is the best, finally I know some smart logically people who not only love Narusaku ( as this is a NS forum afterall..) but they don't think badly of Sakura...in fact, one of the reasons I like this place so much is that people here don't hate Sakura. We all know she has flaws, but that is no reason to hate... heaven forbade Sakura would be a Mary-sue... I'm GLAD she has flaws!

As for the NH fans... *sigh* I know one that I'm friends with, but it's hard to get along with her too much, her logic confuses me...she thinks ALL fillers are canon, and Sakura is a abusive b*tch, and ...let's see..oh yea...she thinks Narusaku is never going to happen.. dry.gif but I don't hate her for feeling that way.. I just... I have a hard time hearing all that... I end up just letting it go, because after ranting at me with 8 long posts, she suddenly wants to change topic, and all I kinda want to do is counter everything that was said that made my eye twich.. th_twitchsmile.gif I feel like a bad Narusaku fan sometimes... sleep.gif I'm just glad I don't rage at her...I just hold it in, cuse she is real and this pairing war is not...And real friends matter so much more.. happy.gif so yea, I understand... it does sometimes seem like they all say the same thing... but I sappose to them, they might think we always say the same thing..who knows? headscratch.gif

I'm a very hardcore fan, I must be...I go out of my way to defend Sakura...but I'm not even that great at debating....I just get so sick of people bashing her, that I yearn to prove them wrong...of course, they never think they are wrong...and that' another subject... not all of them are like that... but..well you know what I mean.. sweatdrop.gif

you know, to this day, I sometimes still check out youtube and look for those Omake's that always play up Sakura's Tsundere side.... just for the sake of looking in the comment section, silly I know.. I just feel drawn to defending her....I may need to just let it go... I ended up having to give on trying to defend many Tsundere girls on youtube ( and when I say many I mean...just 2.. lol.. ) it feels like alot...lol.. unsure.gif
[/quote]
Yeah i get you all the way, about your NH friend yeah ofcoarse shes your friend and shes real and narusaku aon't but it wont hurt if you give jer tje facts about narusaku according to the manga and giving her the outline the pairing and what not.About the comments on youtube.One phrase: Silence is the best tool against a fool.

And dont sweat it about your reply, everyone forgets wink.gif

#68 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 9 2012, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For example my last two days and nights have been lost on proving someone how wrong they are with Sakura when it comes to Naruto. biggrin.gif

Here's an interesting fact. Looked up zodiac compatibility a while back and ran across Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata's signs. I was actually very surprised when I saw it. Lookie here: wink.gif

Aries (Sakura)+ Libra (Naruto)= 9/10 romantic compatibilty

Capricorn (Hinata)+ Libra (Naruto)= 6/10 romantic compatibility.

Probably means completely nothing in every sense of the world but I nonetheless secretly enjoyed this little reveal. happy.gif tongue.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 11 December 2012 - 12:34 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#69 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Dec 11 2012, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's an interesting fact. Looked up zodiac compatibility a while back and ran across Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata's signs. I was actually very surprised when I saw it. Lookie here: wink.gif

Aries (Sakura)+ Libra (Naruto)= 9/10 romantic compatibilty

Capricorn (Hinata)+ Libra (Naruto)= 6/10 romantic compatibility.

Probably means completely nothing in every sense of the world but I nonetheless secretly enjoyed this little reveal. happy.gif tongue.gif

Actually, you know what's funny? Naruto and Sakura are the same, but from an astrologically point of view, they're totally opposites SO, the opposites attract argument can be used as well, hahah.
I'm an Aries with my descendant sign (or how do you call it in english? happy.gif ) in Libra.

Elementally it's Fire with Air. Fire always needs Air.
ANyway, there are soooooo many parallels that can be drawn between them that's so funny. xd

#70 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 10 2012, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, you know what's funny? Naruto and Sakura are the same, but from an astrologically point of view, they're totally opposites SO, the opposites attract argument can be used as well, hahah.
I'm an Aries with my descendant sign (or how do you call it in english? happy.gif ) in Libra.

Elementally it's Fire with Air. Fire always needs Air.
ANyway, there are soooooo many parallels that can be drawn between them that's so funny. xd

I think I could find their zodiac sign traits have a little in both of them. Sakura's a pure Aries through and through, minus her lack of impulsiveness that the they're said to possess. I can see some of Libra in Naruto, with his easygoingness and speeching skills. But he's not exactly "logical" xD. He's argumentive and short tempered laugh.gif . But Hinata's sign doesn't match her AT ALL besides being pessimestic, introverted, and stubborn. She's not independent, self-reliant, or good-humored.

But yes, I thought that was interesting. I wonder if it will actually prove accurate when NaruSaku becomes canon. happy.gif tongue.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#71 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 10 2012, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel you man, or you i said, fellow debater wink.gif

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#72 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Dec 12 2012, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I could find their zodiac sign traits have a little in both of them. Sakura's a pure Aries through and through, minus her lack of impulsiveness that the they're said to possess. I can see some of Libra in Naruto, with his easygoingness and speeching skills. But he's not exactly "logical" xD. He's argumentive and short tempered laugh.gif . But Hinata's sign doesn't match her AT ALL besides being pessimestic, introverted, and stubborn. She's not independent, self-reliant, or good-humored.

But yes, I thought that was interesting. I wonder if it will actually prove accurate when NaruSaku becomes canon. happy.gif tongue.gif

Actually she is impulsive.
Aries are quite calm, until you try to prove them wrong, that's when they burst. Same with Sakura if you look at her. biggrin.gif
I know it from self experience, heh.

Lol, I guess that Kishi gave a little thought only to some of them when it came to zodiac signs. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 12 2012, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel you man, or you i said, fellow debater wink.gif

Like, really I'm so but so stubborn.
People always call her selfish, b*tch etc.
Guess what I've done?
Re-read the manga and started analyzing every single aspect of her and do it on paper.
Planning to use this against any hater that will come to me telling me she's useless, weak, pathetic, selfish or anything like that.
And everything back-ed up by manga.
I'm little done with people downplaying her just because they don't understand her character and they bash her for the power-ups.
Like, really, this manga isn't just about flashy jutsus and stuff like that...
Some characters have deeper meaning and connection to it.
But what do they know?

Edited by Chatte, 12 December 2012 - 04:50 AM.

#73 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

I'd like to think I'm pretty hardcore, not to say I hate other characters, I just can only see Naruto and Sakura being together. I can't see SS or NH happening at all.

#74 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, writing fanfiction/original works.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

I think, I'm a pretty hardcore. I defend, write, and draw NaruSaku every time I get the opportunity. I love this couple, I can only see Sakura with Naruto and vise versa!

tumblr_n0qvafxnzd1s1a2b1o1_500.gif

~Their love was true, their love was pure, their love was beautiful.~

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#75 Saudade

Saudade

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

I am a pretty hardcore fan too ^^

Have been liking both naruto and sakura ever since the first few volumes of the manga.

And i always get criticized for liking sakura back then because everyone always found her annoying/whiny etc etc. But i love her character. She is so real and humane, she reminds me of me. (when i was younger, in a way) haha and i really like her bickering with Naruto too. smile.gif
When shippuden came out and i saw her fight with Sasori, i was so so so impressed. And SO HAPPY that finally she gets some spotlight.

I really hope Kishi does something about Sakura soon. I miss her alot sad.gif
She's my favourite character in the manga but i havent seen her in AGES. It's killing me.

And i really cant wait to see what kishi has in stored for both naruto and sakura. I hope it's something epic too.

Hehe, i always have dreams about both naruto and sakura and how they will confess their love to each other and fight alongside each other. I hope kishi makes this come true..^^

#76 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

How Hardcore am I? Words cant describe...All I think about is Narusaku all day and night, I constantly read and think about it, to the point where it pains me and I know I should stop. Its taken over me, Im not even kidding I need help.

#77 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (bthug @ Feb 25 2013, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How Hardcore am I? Words cant describe...All I think about is Narusaku all day and night, I constantly read and think about it, to the point where it pains me and I know I should stop. Its taken over me, Im not even kidding I need help.

Hahaha thats a little fail then laugh.gif
Time to cool down, just a manga

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#78 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

NS is a way of life, yo. wink.gif
I've tried giving NH and SS a chance, but no matter how much I try, I just can't like either of them, one bit.

The NS relationship is so beautiful, I can't see Naruto or Sakura with anyone else. I'd absolutely hate it to see them with someone else.
Let's just say my overall opinion on the series hinges on whether NaruSaku happens or not. And also whether I will be burning all the Naruto merchandise I own or not. happy.gif

There's your warning, Kishi.

(I know. I sound friggin' insane. But I've never supported a manga pairing so much for so long and so hard. I've never been so emotionally invested into one either. I think NaruSaku was the very first manga/anime pairing I gave a flying crap about. xD)
NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#79 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

You don't have to like them. smile.gif But it is recommended that you do not begrudge other for shipping them. wink.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#80 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'v voted "moderated".
I just like their story, their developpement, their bad and good moments.
When I see Naruto doing all of his best to win her heart, I feel kinda proud about him. Not many men will do the same thing like him. Naruto is in love with her, but he respects her feelings for Sasuke, he's hiding his pain to not bother her and make her cry more than she usually does.

On Sakura's side, you can see that the little girl is changing, she's more confident when Naruto is around, like the Databook says, he gives her strenght.
Sakura looks really strong when it's all about Naruto, but... when there is her Sasuke-kun, she loses all of her charisma.

NaruSaku isn't my favorite pairing in manga of course (it's Casca/Gutts), but it's one of the best developpement I ever seen in Shonen manga.
I don't know if someone of you did read Dragon Quest Dai No Bouken, but NaruSaku looks a lot like Poppu/Maarm.
We have a lot of same events there :

- Maarm (pink hair and has great strenght and can heal like Tsunade, coincidence ?) is in love with Hyunkel (the bad boy who wanted revenge of Aban who killed his dad and wants to kill all of his students), but can't explain the nature of her feelings for Poppu, who is madly in love with her
- Merle (long black hair and shy, coincidence ?)/Hinata sacrifices for the one she loves (Poppu/Naruto)
- Naruto/Poopu getting mad after seeying her sacrifice (but no worry, Poppu never changed his feelings for Maarm)
- Maarm knows about Poppu's feelings after that, and we had to wait a lot of chapters to come back again on the subject (like Naruto right now ?)
- Poopu confess (even if she already knows) to Maarm, Maarm's blushing, and confirms she loves Hyunkel and tell him why.
She says she loves him too, but she says also she doesn't really know love very well and ask him some time to give him an answer.
- Poppu is ok with that and tries to kiss her, Maarm was like don't do that with a big red face, closing her eyes.
- Poppu didn't kiss her after all, it was just a joke, but... Maarm didn't reject him when he was trying to kiss her, in contrary, she closed her eyes and was waiting for the kiss.
- This is proof that Maarm really loves him, she just didn't realized it, and we never saw her realize it at all, cause it was an open ending. (we never knew wich paring was gonna be canon, but it was quiete obvious that Poppu/Maarm was THE pairing. Hyunkel cared a lot about Maarm, but he wasn't in love)

Edited by Sojobo, 01 March 2013 - 12:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users