I don't even... wow.

#62 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

In my opinion, the most important component of any relationship (romantic, friendship, family) is common values.  If two people hold the same values -- honesty, willingness to be selfless, respect, open-mindedness, faith, compassion, etc. -- then it matters less if they are similars or opposites in terms of their idiosyncratic differences. This is where SS is a complete failure.  Sasuke displays little evidence of having any core values in common with Sakura -- or anyone else, for that matter.  The things that matter most in life to Sakura are not on Sasuke's radar. At least with NH we know that, while Hinata is not a well-developed character with an expansive display of personal values (other than her obsessive worship of Naruto-kun), we do know that she is a nice person.  We know she is docile and submissive, and would likely be willing and able to submerge whatever identity she has in order to be overshadowed by a partner with a stronger personality. While NH might technically work in the values sense, it's difficult to imagine Naruto not being bored out of his skull with a girl who is neither capable nor really willing to challenge and correct him in the ways he requires. NS has neither of these issues.  Naruto and Sakura appear to share all the values that matter most to both of them, and yet they are strong enough within themselves to expect and bring out the best in each other.  Life for them would not be dull or unhappy. NH is less hopeless than SS, but in my opinion neither pairing would ever have what it takes to live a long, harmonious life together.  But NS does.  

Should I feel flattered or plagiarized?   :umm:

#63 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

I'm sorry that happened. :/

I used to be extremely active in the Naruto fandom. I would get into shipping debates and wars all the time. Mostly on the Naruto Forums. But eventually, I got sick of it. Getting bashed, hated, ignored and everything else in between just because I shipped NaruSaku was just...irritating. I got sick of it. So I go here for my Naruto news and occasionally post. It feels safer here, you know? I've been more at peace with Naruto now that I've learned to ignore the immature fans and rival ships and anti's.

Don't let it get you down. It is what it is and quite frankly, there are a lot of immature fans in this fandom. :wink: No reason to give them any attention. They don't deserve it at all.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#64 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

Actually I never waste my time with NH&SS or ANS fans.They're know-it-all and I never get shipping wars with them.I only read comments and laugh at them.They are funny.Yes sometimes I get angry at them and discuss something with them but I have never been treated badly like you.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#65 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:04 AM

preach this always happens to me its frikin annoying i mean common people 1st of all if u hate Narusaku then why are u watching it mind ur own beeswax DX! and 2ndly IF U CAN HAVE UR OWN OPIONIONS IT GIVES ME MY RIGHTS FOR MINE CHA!SO IF I LET UR OPIONS BE THEN LEAVE MINE ALONE ALSO!

Please don't use txtspeak when making posts.

#66 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

Should I feel flattered or plagiarized?   :umm:

Nu! Please don't feel plagiarized! :sweat: Would you like me to add a... watermark of some sort?

Edited by NaruSakuNo1Fan, 02 September 2014 - 02:27 AM.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users