4036 replies to this topic

#61 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:15 AM

Keep losing respect? Just how much respect did you have for him in the first place?

It's just infuriating to me. I really liked the majority of Part 1 of the manga and this whole situation with Sasuke in Part II is just very frustrating. I'm still hoping Sakura wakes up from the genjutsu and decides to help Naruto in the fight though. I just think this whole prophecy fight is so stupid and the whole reincarnation stuff should've never happen.

Edited by SilverStar, 25 September 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#62 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

Sakura got sidelined for the Sasuke/ Naruto battle; big surprise. =|

Don't worry, when she wakes up Kishi will make her shine.

tumblr_m3tpchcqjC1ru3vawo1_250.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#63 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:21 AM

This chapter is a positive for SS in the sense that Sasuke will regain a love different from the one he lost for his mother

This part I'm worried about. I also dislike how Sakura was degrading herself in this chapter. And why didn't Naruto saved Sakura when she got stabbed? I don't know about you guys, but Sakura was annoying in this chapter and this is coming from an extreme Sakura fan.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#64 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

I was thinking about what Hagoromo said and what if the love he's referring too isn't relationship, but more based on family and friends. You know Naruto talking him down and saying he's like a brother and we're your family. There's no reason for you to do this.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#65 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

All I'm wondering is how this will impact sakura herself afterwards, really after all this I hope it gives her some event where she comes to terms with herself on things, really if SS is finally dead than perhaps she can finally overcome this stagnaed loving Sasuke trait? I mean still, SS serves no purpose this late in the series beyond antagonism on sakura, and Sasuke still doesn't even have an interest in her and doesn't know what she sees in him, really it's that one deal he said right there.

For naruto having the promise still, perhaps this will lead to other stuff for him hopefully? Maybe sakura wakes from the genjutsu or naruto has to save her by beating Sasuke, luckly it's not the infinite tsyukomi though but still, what an kitten Sasuke is.

Rather some event will come after all this, for sakura, perhaps when it comes to naruto something else will occur and I think all of you know what I mean.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#66 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Pfff.. i had enough with that Sakura...

How can she still say: Sasuke dont leave/ dont do this?

Even though the guy.. that stood beside her, all of the time is going to give a fight that he might not survive...

...Starting to feel Hinata.. deserves Naruto more...  :cry:

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#67 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

I still can't believe how Kishi treated Sakura in this chapter. I keep losing more and more respect for him.

Why? Logically speaking she did very well considering her limited planning time and options. I mean what else could she have done?

If she had done nothing then the chance of stopping the fight would be zero.

Any calm, level headed response she could have given would have simply echoed Naruto's words which is far less likely to work than if Naruto was saying it because as Sasuke stated he simply doesn't care for Sakura.

That leaves her best option being to pour her heart out bearing all truths in the open in an attempt to sway his decision even if only slightly.

Then again I doubt Kishi put this much thought into it. He's probably just being true to Sakura's character which is a highly disappointing one. People may get upset at that comment but I personally can't describe Sakura fully without mentioning her failure to meet her full potential. This is largely due to Kishimoto's insistence on delaying any romantic development until the end of the series so maybe in 10 chapters Sakura will finally be a good heroine but by that point it will be too late.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#68 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Its a battle between Naruto vs. Sasuke only. Not Naruto and Sakura vs Sasuke. I knew she would be sidelined just by standing but I wasn't expecting Sakura to try one more time to bring him back/Sasuke to put her under genjutsu. Anyways, she'll probably break out of it. I guess this'll be where Sakura uses her genjutsu talent. Most likely she'll follow them and get to the battle, but it'll be at the end of it.

I realise that; it seems strange that the fandom seems surprised she would be in the battle along with Naruto. It's not a three-way fight; especially when the emphasis was all on brotherly love between Naruto and Sasuke.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#69 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

Its safe to say the romance was atrociously written in this chapter. Again, its all inconclusive and up for interpretation. NS fans will say SS is dead and SS will say Sakura still loves Sasuke. :roll: 

For crying out loud Kishi, its time you gave a proper conclusion to this mess!

And I did not like the way that Kishimoto again relegated Sakura to this sort of a role. He potrayed his heroine like a lost, love-sick puppy in this chapter. Its really sad.

I hope, in the next chapters Sakura gets out of this and arrives at the Final valley to kick Sasuke's bottom. 

I WANT BAD-ASS SAKURA!

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#70 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Let's all celebrate! 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#71 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

when I saw that sasusaku bit I felt like vomiting...now I'm gonna go take a Benadryl...-sweatdrop- I can't believe the pill...is pink lol

#72 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

I have a news for you...

Still loved =/ Still loves

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#73 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:24 AM

Its a battle between Naruto vs. Sasuke only. Not Naruto and Sakura vs Sasuke. I knew she would be sidelined just by standing but I wasn't expecting Sakura to try one more time to bring him back/Sasuke to put her under genjutsu. Anyways, she'll probably break out of it. I guess this'll be where Sakura uses her genjutsu talent. Most likely she'll follow them and get to the battle, but it'll be at the end of it.

What makes you think Kishi will actually touch on this long awaited talent that has been teased years ago? For now, Kishi is done with Sakura's character. His focus has shifted to the boring fight that is Naruto vs Sasuke.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#74 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Believe it or not, the faith in the SS fandom is still high. They actually read this chapter as a positive.

yes but is worse for ns, because after this..the manga sure end with open ending about pairing. :confused:

#75 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Lol

Hagoromo:"Oh i give up,this love thing is so complicated"

Kakashi:"You don't say" and thinks of obito's reason for war.

Honestly when is this NS pairing going to be resolved,im tired of all this.

So i have to say i'm confused becoz of too many elements in this chapter,i know SS is dead but i don't like some parts of this chapter.

#76 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

I also dislike how Sakura was degrading herself in this chapter.

That's the effect Sasuke always had on her. And Kishimoto insists on this crap (the more I read this chapter, the more I hate it).

#77 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

They're coming...

grammar.png

#78 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:26 AM

Pfff.. i had enough with that Sakura...

How can she still say: Sasuke dont leave/ dont do this?

Even though the guy.. that stood beside her, all of the time is going to give a fight that he might not survive...

...Starting to feel Hinata.. deserves Naruto more...  :cry:

wtf dude? then just go to NH FC... Bye :cry:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#79 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

it's Pro-SS on sakuras side, Anti-SS on sasuke's side and i have to say sakura through all the development she was given was truly pathetic this chapter (sorry to all the die-hard sakura lovers) she should know damn well by now that there is no way in hell they'll ever get together.. jesus after all the pain/torment naruto has gone through for her... i don't even know if i can ship this ship anymore just because of this chapter that is just pathetic sorry.

#80 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:28 AM

Why are people saying that she is in love with him when the word "loved" was used twice?

There is a big difference here, how can you brush it off like that?

aw9vkj.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users