• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#61 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:53 AM

I'm seriously beginning to wonder about Kokoa... she gets nosebleeds more often than Tsukune.

And Ruby... Ruby Ruby Ruby... that girl....

#62 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

IT'S A PIECE OF STRING!! love.gif

I have no more words for the likes of you! rawr.gif hehe

#63 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

It's about time that the chapter was released. I was starting to wonder what had happen.

Moka, Kokoa, and Kururu looks smexy in swimsuits... nosebleed8rx.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#64 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

You know this chapter was a little insight into what would happen once they all graduate high school. It be sad to see them all go their own ways...

That's why they should open up a hotel!! They could all run it together and Tsukune's harem would be intact. That way all of them are happy!

Also, oh God Ruby's string!! I liked Mizore's after that. LOL @ Kokoa getting a nosebleed yet again. XD

And do we have some plot progression with Fairy Tale? Looks like we might have them back into the plot again. I'd like to see Tskune/Gin tag team and fight.

#65 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ May 26 2009, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm seriously beginning to wonder about Kokoa... she gets nosebleeds more often than Tsukune.

And Ruby... Ruby Ruby Ruby... that girl....

Your only wondering about her NOW lol

It has been a running gag since she came into the story how she gets nosebleeds whenever someone looks sexy. Though I have enjoyed all the chapters so far i am kind of glad we are moving towards a confronatation with Fairy Tale. The whole things was good but as usual Moka stole the show for me when she gave her speech to Tsukune about them always being together and helping each other when they are in need. Heck I have been a Moka fan since chapter One and no other girl has been able to knock her off in my mind or Tsukune's heart.

Next chapter should be really good too!

GO Gin-senpai!!!!

and for those who were wondering the regular RAW provider for Franky House was ill so he did not provide the high Quality RAWS until just a few days ago. hence the delay.

I also am very curious about what kind of Yokai Sun is. There have been suggestions elsewhere that she may be a Siren....

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#66 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

Hahaha! You know, the minute I read about a beach nearby and the hotel in dire need of money, I saw this coming XD

Still, I think this was a great chapter, though I have to admit, like True said, this shows a bit of what the girls will be going through as monsters in the human world. Though, as far as I see, they won't need to do much to gain attention and make a living tongue.gif I'm kind of interested though; what exactly is this Sunsun as far as monsters go? She has powers, obviously, which is what got Fairy Tale's interests if I'm drawing the lines to the dots right.

Well, either way, another touching and humorous chapter. Leave it to Ruby to throw aside her inhibitions and flaunt what she's got. Not only that, but Kokoa once again has shown she seems to not be biased on what she finds sexy, guy or girl. Oh, they're just a crazy bunch. rolleyes.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#67 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

Chapter 20 was released by Franky house today

It ends epically with Sun - senpai revealing her powers

http://www.onemanga....mpire_II/20/01/

#68 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

Some more good swimsuit shots... and apparently Sun's role in this is to bring Fairy Tale into the forefront... or so it seems.

#69 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

nosebleed8rx.gif

#70 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:27 PM

Noooo... I was liking Sun's character... I don't want her to go shamefulcry0js.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#71 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

I don't think she is going to die, I had this discussion with someone after the RAWS came out and the consensus was she thinks that Marin-san will not want her to stay after she has revealed herself as Youkai.

#72 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

Chapter 21's out. :3

http://www.onemanga....-Vampire_II/21/

Is it just me, or does Tsukune get more musles every freaking time he has his shirt off?

(It's starting to get ridiculous. XD)

Kurumu had a nice shot there though. =D

Moka... really? A lamp? =_= Both of the vampires were very disappointing, but I hope that just means that the author's savng up the Vampire awesomeness for a future battle? XD I hope~! :3
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#73 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

Tsukune used 'Generic Shonen Power'

----

It's super effective!!

Tsukune is awesome, which has been previously established, but I'm warming up to the resident werewolf as well. Gotta love the GAR in this manga, and we got one of the most satisfying face-punts I've seen in quite some time in any mango. Good job Team Moka, now moar bikini action plx! wow.png

#74 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:26 PM

Mizore is hawt as always. :teehee:

#75 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:28 PM

Goddamn, Tsukune kicked ass! a_spaz.gif

And really, I was expecting Inner Moka to come out and help too... tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#76 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

Chapter 22 is out!

Chapter 22

No chapter until the November issue. DX

Edited by Cloud, 12 August 2009 - 03:39 PM.

#77 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

Man... what a chapter... shamefulcry0js.gif

NOVEMBER for the next chapter?!!! arg.gif Nooooooo!!! That's way too long!!!! DX

latest?cb=20140126021943

#78 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Dang, Sun's power really packs a punch. I wonder if there will be any more appearances from her in the series. Well, either way, I loved the fight between Sun and Kamiya. She could possibly be one of the strongest characters so far in the series. Of course, she's also one of the gentlest, lol.

Well...now I have to wait until NOVEMBER for the next issue. At least it'll be a new arc! happy.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#79 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

WHY IS THIS MANGA SO AWESOME?!?

Seriously epic artwork as always and the characters are all pure win (yes even Desu is ok' lol). Sun was really sweet character and its sad to see her go. sad.gif Wish she could have joined Tsukune's harem but she had her conclusion in this arc. It's a nice mix of fighting, comedy, and friendship.

#80 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

Where oh where has my Rosario been all this time?!

Rosario + Vampire II 23

Looks like Kurumu outed Inner Moka. a_spaz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users