Chris is on steroids, fershizzle.

No one can headbutt a rock like that. D<

#62 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

The first time around I was viewing my partner with a sniper rifle, that rock must be HOT, it is in a Volcano after all, and it was like 2-3 times his size @.@

#63 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

I've came to a conclusion.

Chris Redfield isn't on steroids. HE IS A STEROID.

*injects some Chris Redfield into him and transforms into a bulky rock-punchin' troll*

GRRR'AWWWH!!!

#64 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

Oh mai.

Yakatsu is punching huge boulders too.

#65 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:44 AM

just bought it, for those who have PS3 version ( I highly doubt it) PSN: shadowy_warrior. Although, I'm in the basement while my brother plays it in the top floor of my house.... Broken laptop screen means no computer in my room T_T

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 21 March 2009 - 01:44 AM.

#66 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:50 AM

I got the PS3 version too.
The game was way too fun, but it doesn't have much replay value IMO.

#67 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

*ahem*

GAMEMASTER2 DIED 6+ TIEMS IN THE BEGINNING. DURING THE FIGHT WITH THE FATMAN AXE MAN. EVEN AFTER BEING REVIVED 3904839018493758934 TIEMS BEFORE EACH DEDSCREEN.

here is his profile to commence the ridicule on said lamer's wall.

thank you BD

that's for PLAYING IT INFRONT OF MY ONLINE STATUS GR

#68 gamemaster2

gamemaster2

Badass extraordinaire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Video games of any kind, anyone in depth enough to read this stupid page, and a bunch of other stuff I can't really think of a way to list so they could be written down here..........Bacon tastes pretty good though.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

!!!......D=........You died too! Maybe not as much but...........I had only had the game for like 5 days and.......Im better now! Get the game again and i'll prove it!.....damn weapons and...........Im used to amateur mode.....hmmmmmmm.....You will live to rue this day, Krisk! My purpose in life is to now whup her in some video game she has little experiance in, it shall be the perfect plan!

It's really a shame to, with the exception of the ending and those two reapers in chapter 6-3 I really loved this game. sad.gif

#69 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

^well at least krisk was their to revive you. Talk about teamwork! Still she can't be a medic all the time XD

Man if this was an option for co-op...I don't know how awesome it would be.

Also after playing RE4 and RE5 who do you like better? Leon or Chris? You are small time or I PUNCH BOULDERS WITH MY BARE HANDS?

I'm torn >:

#70 gamemaster2

gamemaster2

Badass extraordinaire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Video games of any kind, anyone in depth enough to read this stupid page, and a bunch of other stuff I can't really think of a way to list so they could be written down here..........Bacon tastes pretty good though.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

Chris all the way; not only do we share a name but it looks like he's smuggling melons in his forearms. Either someone has an active gym membership or steroids became a lot more available to international anti-terrorism agents. Either way is good with me!

Bah, I refuse to thank her for "teamwork" after this display! Those majini ignored her the whole time >_>......

#71 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

Chris all the way.
Headbutting boulders? All in a day's work.

#72 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (gamemaster2 @ Mar 21 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
!!!......D=........You died too! Maybe not as much but...........I had only had the game for like 5 days and.......Im better now! Get the game again and i'll prove it!.....damn weapons and...........Im used to amateur mode.....hmmmmmmm.....You will live to rue this day, Krisk! My purpose in life is to now whup her in some video game she has little experiance in, it shall be the perfect plan!

It's really a shame to, with the exception of the ending and those two reapers in chapter 6-3 I really loved this game. sad.gif

DENIAL. I didn't "die" I was tackled alot and my health depleted alot because I can never get out of those freaking majini strangle holds. I think it was because i was SHEVA and it takes more to get out of them... B(

anyway EXCUSES EXCUSES PROVE IT TO ME NEXT TIME, ROOSTER. AND WE'RE STILL GOING ON VETERAN MODE Y'HEAR? Can't waaaait~ wow.png

and what true says is right, I can't be healer AT ALL that's disgraceful! rawr.gif Remember when I was limping towards you and you RAN AWAY WITH OUR ONLY FIRST AID SPRAY!?

disastaaa B[

QUOTE (gamemaster2 @ Mar 21 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bah, I refuse to thank her for "teamwork" after this display! Those majini ignored her the whole time >_>......

oi it's not my fault the majini wanted a Chris sandwich instead of a Sheva Shake >u>..

ALSO i'm not the one who LOCKED THEIR PARTNER OUT OF THE SAFE HOUSE rawr.gif

oh and BWAHAHA expecting me to choose between those two. Like i can choose between Leon and his "Hasta Luego *sexysmile*" and Chris' sad bear eyes and boulder crushing arms/head... >n>

*stays torn too*

#73 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:51 AM

This is why girls can't play video games.

Torn over male characters due to handsomeness.....Bah...

[SEXIST JOKE. =DD]

#74 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

I actually enjoyed the game... except for Wesker's boss battles.... kinda reminded me of Mr. Smith from Matrix.... I love the cutscenes, especially the interactive Chris&Sheva vs. Wesker fight on the plane. But, ugh, most of the people I've played online with is selfish, don't have a mike, or a combination. Seriously, even if you have unlimited ammo, it's no excuse for running ahead while I go and collect ammo for myself and health sprays while I limp on being chased by manjinis(exaggeration, I wasn't on critical health but you get the idea) bastards. dry.gif

#75 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Um... can anyone tell me how to unlock the achievements/trophies called "The Works" and "Who Do You Trust?" because I can't figure them out.

Edit: Nevermind, I got all of them now.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 28 March 2009 - 03:56 AM.

#76 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:12 PM

OMFTG they're REAL... DA LAS PLAGAAAASSSSS :O

eughh it looks so grosssss and where are we supposed to SHOOT IT!? That middle part or....

WAHHH LAS PLAGASSSS!! AAAHHHHH GROSSSSSSS :<

bahahaha i miss zombies XD

#77 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Egads! *Takes out Beretta M92 and sloooowly aims with laser sight it towards creature...thing*

Anyway, I'm just confused as to why Sheva and Chris weren't wearing kevlar vests during their whole operation? I know you have to buy them, but for anesthetic reasons so that they look like counter terrorists.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 29 March 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#78 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

Versus DLC comes out tomorrow!

According to a recent Capcom press release, the "Versus" add-on for Resident Evil 5will be available on Xbox Live and PSN this week. Available starting April 7th on Xbox Live, the DLC pack will cost $4.99 (400) and will add two new online modes: Slayers and Survivors. In Slayers, players will team up to go against Majinji, while in Survivors, players will have to run-stop-gun against each other. Both modes will support 1v1 and 2v2 play.The "Versus" add-on has been largely criticized for its close proximity to the game's original release, with some believing these online modes should have been included on the disc. Capcom has defended the pricing, calling the DLC "above and beyond the initial scope" of RE].

Source

Buy it!!
I know I will!

#79 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:45 AM

Finally beat the single (but not quite) player today.

#80 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

I'm a little confused with how the new Versus Mode's scoring system works. The 1st time I played, I won my gaming session with 2,500 points. Then the next time I only got 1000. Then the next time 500. So, I'm a bit confused as to how you're supposed to rack up those high points XD;

Edit -

See, I don't get this. I routed 56 enemies just now, and my Max combo was 20x, yet the other person only routed 40 enemies, and only got a Max combo of 7x, yet they got 2,500 points while I only got 1000.

That's just complete BS to me D8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users