118 replies to this topic

#61 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:14 AM

I hope NS happens...if it does, this hope that I have is not a waste. It is difficult to explain, but...if NS can happen, so can this.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#62 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 5 2011, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope NS happens...if it does, this hope that I have is not a waste. It is difficult to explain, but...if NS can happen, so can this.

So can what? huh.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#63 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Nov 5 2011, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's an interesting analysis/prediction for the next episodes:

Rage all you want, but if you think about it, the pattern makes sense. But of course, it'd be a plus if there was a bit of NS too. Maybe there might be some subtle connection to 540?? but on a deeper level into Sakura's psyche.

Rage.

Sorry about that everyone, but now that all that's out of my system, I'd have to say there might be a chance of that happening. The thing about Sasu/Saku pairing hints, though, is that, due to Sasuke's current status, it's hard to give the pairing actual fan-service without either making Sakura look depressed, like they did in that Hinata episode, or just having another flashback episode, like they did in the last arc. In my eyes, if a pairing isn't being shown in a positive light in a current-present day context, I don't really consider it anything worth getting worked up/celebrating over. I suppose anything could happen in the next couple episodes, but I also think that Naruto echoing his thoughts on Sakura being "totally in love with Sasuke" can also be taken as a pairing hint for that fandom. It just seems insignificant since Naruto's the one narrating their feelings.

Pairing hints aside though, I really hope this arc ends before the year does. Even with the amazing N/S moment they threw in this episode, I guess I care more about getting back to canon material than fan-service.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 5 2011, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, do you mean you hope this episode is not a waste? I'm not sure if reading your comment right or not. happy.gif

I think, the way the anime is kind of going, every shipping fandom seems to be getting hints. But looking back, it really seems like N/S is the fandom that will be getting ret-conned in the anime, were N/H or S/S to happen in the manga. Even though they both get a fair amount of fan-service in the anime, Hinata and Sakura's feelings have never been shown in the same light as the anime team has shown with Naruto's feelings for Sakura. N/H and S/S can be chalked up to the girls finally moving on, but with this episode, it really feels like N/H can only happen as a consolation prize for Naruto, as far as the anime's concerned.

I suppose it wouldn't be the first time the anime team has had to ret-con something, due to the manga being on-going, but I feel like this episode was a bit more serious than some of the stuff they've done. If Kishi really intended for Naruto to have moved on from Sakura already, then the anime team is really taking a gamble with this episode.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#64 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

The NH fans are now saying all fillers don't count, even though earlier they got all their comebacks from fillers... arg.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#65 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Nov 5 2011, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The NH fans are now saying all fillers don't count, even though earlier they got all their comebacks from fillers... arg.gif

Exactly. cool.gif they're being hypocrites because they can ONLY get NH from fillers now they say NS fillers don't count. MAKE UP your minds I say rolleyes.gif Not that I consider this canon nor that it means anything until NS happens in the manga. I'M sticking to relevant, canon, material smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 November 2011 - 07:45 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#66 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:38 PM

Sorry wrong place

Edited by donjoseph19, 05 November 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#67 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Nov 5 2011, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry wrong place

You know that you can delete you own post.. happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#68 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 5 2011, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. cool.gif they're being hypocrites because they can ONLY get NH from fillers now they say NS fillers don't count. MAKE UP your minds I say rolleyes.gif Not that I consider this canon nor that it means anything until NS happens in the manga. I'M sticking to relevant, canon, material smile.gif

Be careful no bashing other fandoms (even if it's true) let's keep it between ourselves without saying a word about.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#69 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Well, after a few more days of taking the last 10 minutes of the episode in, a couple things are clear. Naruto still loves Sakura, thank goodness, wants to do whatever he can in his power to make her happy even sacrificing his happiness, and that from his pov, anyone else, he may date or marry, might not compare to his feelings for Sakura and might seem, dare I say it, fake loving.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#70 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:22 PM

Or we find out he has feelings for Ino as well and isnt telling anyone!!!!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#71 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Nov 5 2011, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or we find out he has feelings for Ino as well and isnt telling anyone!!!!

Same for Sasuke not telling anyone that he loves Hinata, and Hinata is loving Naruto as a cover up for her huge crush on Sasuke. heheelq7.png

2XtVwF6.png

#72 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 5 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Be careful no bashing other fandoms (even if it's true) let's keep it between ourselves without saying a word about.

Oh right. Thanks for pointing that out buddy. smile.gif I only meant that if they were GOING ON AND ON about what wonderful moments NH had in the fillers, and singing praises of it being canon evidence yet dismissed an NS filler moment they just contradicted themselves. I just don't like hypocrites. dry.gif But yes I'll at least keep it as civil as possible happy.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 December 2011 - 01:08 AM.

#73 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

I've been reading the last couple posts of this thread, and I've got to say that I'm confused.
The manga, it's going NS right? I read it as if you guys are thinking it's going SS and NH. The anime? NS, right? So much confusion D:>

Edited by iamfenris, 06 November 2011 - 01:19 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#74 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:16 PM

Yeah it's pointing to NS. But Pierrot has been known for giving excessive NH and SS fan service dry.gif

#75 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

Peirrot gives NH and SS moments in fillers because they need to give the other side some fake ammo, mainly because they know NS is owning in actual manga.

@iamfenris: nice freaking sig!!!! wow.png

Edited by NaruSaku1, 06 November 2011 - 04:10 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#76 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:36 PM

Finally looked into this thread.....Am I going to have to watch this filler for once? biggrin.gif

#77 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Nov 7 2011, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally looked into this thread.....Am I going to have to watch this filler for once? biggrin.gif

Highly recommended. happy.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#78 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Nov 6 2011, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do it!
Haha but seriously, if you don't have time then at least watch the near end of the episode. It's totally worth it.

Edited by Fliss, 06 November 2011 - 05:55 PM.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#79 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Nov 6 2011, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do it!
Haha but seriously, if you don't have time then at least watch the near end of the episode. It's totally worth it.

Are you saying that the robat guy isn't worth watching, .......because I totally have to agree.. (skip to the last 6 minutes) happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#80 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Nov 6 2011, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you saying that the robat guy isn't worth watching, .......because I totally have to agree.. (skip to the last 6 minutes) happy.gif

Hahaha does he even count as a villain? He lasted like, 5 seconds with Naruto before 'blasting off again'.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users