#61 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

Words can not describe the amazing amount of feels i have right now from reading this chapter.... FNOSDNFISDLKDSGLILGSDNLFNSDLGNSLGNSDKLGN i really cant express my happyness! Someone tell me i'm not dreaming right now! A kushina to Sakura confirmed resemblence form minato and sakura fighting side by side with naruto and sasuke as team 7 again, someone pinch me!

#62 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Make you bets people, what is Sakura's power up?

- Tsunade's byakugo
- Hashirama's sage mode, which is implied to be a more advanced version of the byakugo

#63 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Its so funny because it was NaruSaku week on tumblir, my god, its kinda funny like how the NH fandom claimed it was canon cause 615 released on Hinata's birthday or around it.

Now I know we are in extremely high spirits, I'm at 100% now for NS to become canon.

It has not become canon yet, but its very likely it can now, we just need to wait to see the path Sakura takes and how she deals with Sasuke. Hinata is a lingering factor as well or she may just stop as she said. This is excellent for us though but nothing is canon yet.

Seriously I think kishi has been following some of us and just putting these in the manga.

@ Chatte Its like he seriously has been following you omfg.gif

@ Branden You are really right, kishi is just another biased NaruSaku fan 111189.gif

Oh man I'm excited to see team 7 kick ass. Sakura is not standing down, this is how a heroine works, she is able to hold her own.

Oh yeah Slextrem I believe we have an incredible addition to the buildup th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#64 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Now I don't want to be a troll but do you guys remember a couple of months ago there was a user on this forum who said that "Narusaku needs a bullet to the head", again I don't want to be a troll but Naruhina just got a bullet to the head in this chapter. Well actually two bullets. The first one is from Naruto by confirming that he still loves Sakura and the second one was done by Minato by confirming that Sakura is indeed like Kushina.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#65 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hey guys do you see that elephant in the room over there???

Aren't we reacting the same exact way NaruHina did in chapter 615?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#66 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

All is good. Thanks Kishi.

So, the pairing pattern is still consistent. Whenever we have NH/SS 'moments' there is an NS moment to close the circle. By now, even though there'll be another SS/NH 'moments', I am not gonna be down. Since I'm pretty sure NS is the end game, given the buildup.

Kiba can say anything about NH a while ago. But, if Minato is the one saying 'Please take care of my son' and thinking that 'This girl (Sakura) reminds him of Kushina' and Naruto said she's sort of her girlfriend *after* the handholding scene with Hinata...--- I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride until we can finally see Naruto and Sakura as a couple and probably their own children.

all is good, let's enjoy the ride, and be patient for whatever trials to come. NS is almost confirmed to be the end game...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#67 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 22 2013, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I admit that we are to an extent but I don't remember Hinata being a parallel to anybody nor do I remember two people confirming anything. Wat we got is far, far more powerful tan what happened at 615. I can't wait to segments of the NH meltdown.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#68 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (Branden @ May 22 2013, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, BUUTTTTTTT

they don't have yondaime approve cool.gif , and obirin cool.gif

form me if obirin=narusaku than it's seal the deal.

#69 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 22 2013, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Make you bets people, what is Sakura's power up?

- Tsunade's byakugo
- Hashirama's sage mode, which is implied to be a more advanced version of the byakugo

Couldn't both be possible? Sakura would receive a massive enhancement to her abilities and fighting status if it happened. She might even reach Kage tier with those power ups.

#70 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 22 2013, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course we are. tongue.gif We're happy about our ship doing well. I don't begrudge other ships their moments.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#71 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

This Chapter made think of music from the original soundtracks from Naruto Part 1! I'm that happy right now!

#72 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

So many things were done right in this chapter. >A<
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#73 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

QUOTE (Branden @ May 22 2013, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But it's not the same circumstances, is it?

We know that Sakura hasn't confirmed that she loves Naruto completely. In fact, we are aware that she still has feelings for Sasuke, but given the blatant tease we got in this chapter it seems like too much to just brush it off.

NS will still get more development, that's for sure. But as of now I don't know how we can possibly down play concepts that have been speculated for so many years now.

#74 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 22 2013, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I admit that we are to an extent but I don't remember Hinata being a parallel to anybody nor do I remember two people confirming anything. Wat we got is far, far more powerful tan what happened at 615. I can't wait to segments of the NH meltdown.

QUOTE (rocci @ May 22 2013, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes, BUUTTTTTTT

they don't have yondaime approve cool.gif , and obirin cool.gif

form me if obirin=narusaku than it's seal the deal.

But is that just our bias speaking!?? I really want to be facing NaruSaku cannon but it's still not technically cannon, yet.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#75 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

I'm not gonna bash NaruHina here, but the fans on tumblr are saying they're mad because Naruto dared say Sakura was his girlfriend in front of Hinata when he knows she loves him. rolleyes.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#76 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

sorry, i don't know how to upload image, if somebody can do this i will really grateful.

yondaime approve --Click here to view--
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/123/6/b/Yondaime_Approved_by_soltian.jpg&imgrefurl=http://soltian.deviantart.com/art/Yondaime-Approved-21191390&h=346&w=350&sz=98&tbnid=WV2V09YFN6MsKM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=91&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dyondaime%2Bapprove%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=yondaime+approve&usg=__XJVwNlBnCk4jCYhLbae6k9t6Ltw=&docid=Y6t52OdYN6TLjM&sa=X&ei=AJ-cUfPNJcWGrAeGmYHoCQ&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAQ&dur=2195

#77 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#78 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

NarHin, full of denials, again. fu.png

Edited by sakutonaru, 22 May 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#79 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ May 22 2013, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I don't want to be a troll but do you guys remember a couple of months ago there was a user on this forum who said that "Narusaku needs a bullet to the head", again I don't want to be a troll but Naruhina just got a bullet to the head in this chapter. Well actually two bullets. The first one is from Naruto by confirming that he still loves Sakura and the second one was done by Minato by confirming that Sakura is indeed like Kushina.

Well then NH got a double tap, it got torpedoed hard. It's not canon yet but things are just very very good for us right now. Some people are already going insane over this chapter, I think we should be aware of what may come. I mean remember, Sakura still loves Sasuke as much as we know.

NS is not canon yet, the real victory is NS-MK confirmed and proving Naruto still loves Sakura. These are the victory's we gained this chapter.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#80 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 22 2013, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not gonna bash NaruHina here, but the fans on tumblr are saying they're mad because Naruto dared say Sakura was his girlfriend in front of Hinata when he knows she loves him. rolleyes.gif

All I can say is" deal with it and move on."
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users