#61 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:58 AM

Man, I got so pissed that KabutoMaru brought back Zabuza and Haku. To see them fight after they died and made their peace just seems to add more tragedy....

#62 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:58 AM

Super excited! I know Kishi has spoken of keeping things going as long as there are readers, but he needs to feel that this is the story naturally swelling to a climax. If he keeps the manga running around too much longer after the battle and Naruto and Sasuke meeting for a ... what is it? 5th time, he runs the risk of making the manga extremely watered down and also risks ending on a sour note. I am excited about this battle though.

Hanzo and Pain what a terrifying combination. But here's the question: where's Hatake Sakumo? Also, poor Yamato... shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif Also, I don't know how I feel about Kishi using Naruto's intelligence slip leading to Yamato's capture.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#63 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:32 AM

That's why this will probably be a series of battles, involving more than one on one fighting. Would sound pretty boring to me otherwise.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

But yeah, after the war, all that's left is Sasuke, and after that...not much left to tell. So, yeah, this does very much look like the beginning of the end.

#64 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:01 AM

Can pretty well confirm the Tsuchikage uses a gravity jutsu to fly. Not ironclad I grant but the best explanation available for the feat he performs.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#65 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:13 AM

Wow....just wow

I can see where Kishimoto's inspiration Dragonball comes into play here. I don't know if anyone remembers, but there was a moment where they had all the previous villains return and start a big world wide war with all the DB good guys fighting them. I remember when Vegeta took on Nappa again and Gohan took on Frieza. (I don't remember if it happens in the manga, I am just basing it off the anime.)

I have a feeling this is going to be similar. Here is the kicker, I have a feeling some fights are going to be over very quickly while others are going to take a while. I know they are Edo-tensei, but the small fry ones that Kabuto brought back to life are going to go down pretty easy I feel. (Like Zabuza and Haku.) Much Love and respect for them, but it's been a while since they last fight them and well everyone has gotten a lot stronger. If their powers have no change...well, they wont be much of a challenge.

I am expecting some fights to not last more than a few panels.

Seeing everyone clad in armor gave me chills. This is the final showdown. I have a feeling some main characters are going to die (I mean on the good guys side.)

This whole chapter gave me chills.

Just to be a jerk, anyone want to bet the NaruHina fans are instantly going to take the colored picture of all the shinobi and Naruto in his form and use the whole " Hinata is standing closer than Sakura" as a reason or NaruHina being canon?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#66 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 3 2010, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to be a jerk, anyone want to bet the NaruHina fans are instantly going to take the colored picture of all the shinobi and Naruto in his form and use the whole " Hinata is standing closer than Sakura" as a reason or NaruHina being canon?
They already did it.

----------------
Now playing: Yellowcard - Rough Landing, Holly
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#67 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 3 2010, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Minato has no soul on this spectral plane, therefore even Kabuto can't summon him.

Unless Kishi really starts hacking his playbook.

Actually, it is quite possible. What Minato sealed in Naruto was none other than a part of his soul. When Minato's job was done, his soul went to the afterworld. And so did Kushina. So, I'm thinking Kabuto is saving them and Jiraiya for Naruto, specifically. I'm thinking if this does happen, Sakura will be the one to go up against Kushina. Although I'm not sure about the other two.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#68 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Nov 3 2010, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They already did it.

They did it every time an image of similar proportions come along.

Predictable bear is predictable.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#69 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (from MH)
And finally...Leader of the Wildcard Division and General in charge of the Unexpected - UZUMAKI NARUTO!
laugh.gif

Awesome post from an MH member!!! (I just had to add it here) laugh.gif

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#70 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Nov 3 2010, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They already did it.

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Yes they already did indeed since the manga has never shown any solid evidence of the pairing whatsoever.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#71 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 3 2010, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes they already did indeed since the manga has never shown any solid evidence of the pairing whatsoever.

Look, to be honest, even if Naruto and Sakura were married with kids and living happily together, some naruhina fans would still deny it with burning passion.

You know, I could even sense this kind of comments: "Hinata will not want to go to war, then she will try go into hidding inside the giant turtle, were she would meet her beloved Naruto that would magicaly realize his unconscious feelings for her, and finally become the new Adam and Eve of the island"........... Yeah, sure. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#72 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 3 2010, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look, to be honest, even if Naruto and Sakura were married with kids and living happily together, some naruhina fans would still deny it with burning passion.

You know, I could even sense this kind of comments: "Hinata will not want to go to war, then she will try go into hidding inside the giant turtle, were she would meet her beloved Naruto that would magicaly realize his unconscious feelings for her, and finally become the new Adam and Eve of the island"........... Yeah, sure. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Easy alexander let's not resort into any bashing here my bad for going off topic a little.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#73 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:51 PM

I don't think Kabuto would raise anyone from the dead without giving them some kind of strength boosting steroid. He's way too smart to just leave them as they were, after all they did get killed. We already know that he has steroids so why wouldn't he use them? Even Orochimaru was able to bring the shodaime and nidaime back at least to their original strength.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#74 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

I wonder how Naruto will react when he learns that the whole shinobi world has gon to war and kept him in the dark? onder if he'll be flatteed or feel betrayed, specially with Sakura and Kakashi.

Shikamaru is the general by proxy, that's pretty darn impressive when you look at the other leaders, all Kage level and he's only a chunin, must have something to do with Temari bending Gaara's ea, he's techinically depending on time of day range fighter so he shouldn't really be in that squad, so much for Kishi saying Shimamaru's love life not coming into play anytime soon, then again this is meant to be Sakura's and Kakashi's year, neither really got much action it seems.

So if Naruoto joined the war what division would he be in? He could be part of the special ops, for his shadow clones, Sage Mode, and Kyuubi mode would allow him to be the perfect operative, he can send spys in without any threat of death, he can sense all chakra sources, and evil intent. Long Range for his Rasen Shuriken, or Mid/short range for his use of clones, Rasengan, and general fighting style? Probably best suited for Kakashi's team, He can't rely on the Sage Mode and Kyuubi mode too much, but even without them, he can make up the numbers they are going to fall short with the army of First Hokage clones. I don't think it will be too long before they are forced to bring in their two big hitters, the clones and puppets on Madara and Kabutomaru's side are too strong for even the whole alliance.

iAnby7W.gif

#75 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 3 2010, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy alexander let's not resort into any bashing here my bad for going off topic a little.

I'm not really bashing, seriously speaking, I just displaying the kind of comments we see everyday on another forums made by naruhinas fans. I already saw things that go even beyond of what I said here, it's just that bad.

#76 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

For me, the only thing sad is that we won't see Sakura in her shorts shamefulcry0js.gif

----------------
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#77 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Nov 3 2010, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me, the only thing sad is that we won't see Sakura in her shorts shamefulcry0js.gif

----------------
via FoxyTunes

At least she is using a skirt, maybe Kishimoto will give us some pantyshots? fu.png Like Kishimoto would ever do that tongue.gif

#78 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:36 PM

You guys are such perverts uh oh I'm being a hypocrite. heheelq7.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#79 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Nov 3 2010, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder how Naruto will react when he learns that the whole shinobi world has gon to war and kept him in the dark? onder if he'll be flatteed or feel betrayed, specially with Sakura and Kakashi.

Shikamaru is the general by proxy, that's pretty darn impressive when you look at the other leaders, all Kage level and he's only a chunin, must have something to do with Temari bending Gaara's ea, he's techinically depending on time of day range fighter so he shouldn't really be in that squad, so much for Kishi saying Shimamaru's love life not coming into play anytime soon, then again this is meant to be Sakura's and Kakashi's year, neither really got much action it seems.

So if Naruoto joined the war what division would he be in? He could be part of the special ops, for his shadow clones, Sage Mode, and Kyuubi mode would allow him to be the perfect operative, he can send spys in without any threat of death, he can sense all chakra sources, and evil intent. Long Range for his Rasen Shuriken, or Mid/short range for his use of clones, Rasengan, and general fighting style? Probably best suited for Kakashi's team, He can't rely on the Sage Mode and Kyuubi mode too much, but even without them, he can make up the numbers they are going to fall short with the army of First Hokage clones. I don't think it will be too long before they are forced to bring in their two big hitters, the clones and puppets on Madara and Kabutomaru's side are too strong for even the whole alliance.

The 3rd division is definitely the one that fits him the most. But like I've said before, if Naruto can reach a compromise with the alliance, I'd say he'd be in the Sensor squad. They'd probably want him in a support division like that one since it'll keep him out of the front lines and limit his movements. As for Bee, I'm not too sure how the alliance would keep him out of the front lines but also letting him participate. I'd take a bet and say.... the 5th Division. And you know what?? maybe he can get the animals on the turtle island to get infos and launch surprise attacks LOL. That sounds pretty fitting for a 5th division member.

248793.jpg

#80 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

I just wanted to see Sakura in her vest... (is it bad that this is all I care about? XD)
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users