• 849 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

Full circle back to the Tobi = Obito theory! biggrin.gif

#62 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 21 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, please don't dig up that old theory. sweatdrop.gif People keep forgetting that Kishimoto can create NEW characters instead of using OLD ones! How many people kept saying Pain was Yondaime before he turned out to be an original character? rolleyes.gif

The Sleepyfans translation was too sketchy, so I waited for the Binktopia scanlation before I commented on this chapter.

Hmm, I'm not sure whether Sasuke is being controlled, or he has simply gone off the edge. After all, he was lured into a trap by Zetsu and Madara. That shadow doesn't seem to be Kyuubi Naruto, since his mouth is different. There's also the fact that he seems to have an extra finger on his hand. laugh.gif

Is Madara going to tell Naruto his story behind the Uchiha Massarce? If that does happen, it could lead Naruto to understand Sasuke's actions a little more. But what is Madara's true motive? Why did he trap Sasuke? Why does he want to talk to Naruto? You could say he's trying to set up a fight between Sasuke and Naruto, perhaps using Sasuke as bait to catch Naruto in an elaborate trap. Or, perhaps he simply wants to break Sasuke as much as possible for his "Eye of the Moon" plan.

Hmm. We shall see. Next chapter should be full of developments!

#63 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 21 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl:

#64 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

It would be so much funnier to reveal that it's Obito instead of a new character though!! biggrin.gif

I stick by that Sasuke isn't being controled. The way he was talking towards the samurai seemed pretty IC to me.

I have no idea what Madara is trying to do, it's got me pretty confused. I don't think Naruto can understand Sasuke at all now, even if he does understand why he is doing it, he's not going to sit back and let him do these things.

It should all be very interesting... I was thinking though. Where will Sakura end up? Will she meet with Naruto before arrving at the summit, will she run into team Cloud, or will she get to the summit before any of that? Since she thinks Naruto is at the summit after all. Thoughts?

#65 Daidoji_Tangen

Daidoji_Tangen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 21 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be so much funnier to reveal that it's Obito instead of a new character though!! biggrin.gif

I stick by that Sasuke isn't being controled. The way he was talking towards the samurai seemed pretty IC to me.

I have no idea what Madara is trying to do, it's got me pretty confused. I don't think Naruto can understand Sasuke at all now, even if he does understand why he is doing it, he's not going to sit back and let him do these things.

It should all be very interesting... I was thinking though. Where will Sakura end up? Will she meet with Naruto before arrving at the summit, will she run into team Cloud, or will she get to the summit before any of that? Since she thinks Naruto is at the summit after all. Thoughts?

1. I think Madara's motives are the same as Sasuke's right now. "I got screwed over, so I'm going to make a lot of people suffer."

This fits since revenge not being good is a major theme of the manga and fits along with what the Kyuubi said in 309, "Eyes with such power and chakra even more sinister than my own. Not at all unlike what I once saw in a certain Uchiha Madara."

It also fits in with this even more sinister chakra Karin is sensing.

2. I don't think she will make it until the conclusion. This is all happening while she still probably hasn't set out yet.

#66 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:57 AM

I had a very interesting dream last night...Raikage Kicks Sasuke's ass all over the place, and when he goes for the final blow, Naruto appears after his talk with Madara. Of course, the Raikage stopped the last blow because he sensed Naruto's chakra nearby and decides to let Naruto make the final judgment. Naruto decides that he won't kill Sasuke but gives him the worst punishment Sasuke can ever have.. Naruto uses FRS on Sasuke at blank range and therefore Sasuke doesn't die but will a live a life without power.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#67 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Aug 21 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a very interesting dream last night...Raikage Kicks Sasuke's ass all over the place, and when he goes for the final blow, Naruto appears after his talk with Madara. Of course, the Raikage stopped the last blow because he sensed Naruto's chakra nearby and decides to let Naruto make the final judgment. Naruto decides that he won't kill Sasuke but gives him the worst punishment Sasuke can ever have.. Naruto uses FRS on Sasuke at blank range and therefore Sasuke doesn't die but will a live a life without power.

Interesting dream. biggrin.gif

#68 krazzedkyubbi

krazzedkyubbi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:NaruxSaku just meant to be, my Brittney-chan, bowling, great friends, hanging out, and krazee music. My interest also include getting to know weirdos like me!

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:04 PM

I think that the chapter preludes a reunion between Naruto and Sasuke. I see the fight going down and just before Sasuke goes to use the Mangekyou Naruto appears between them both in sage mode like Kakshi did between him and Sasuke. Then they both do this.... th_confused0089.gif

#69 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 21 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is Madara going to tell Naruto his story behind the Uchiha Massarce? If that does happen, it could lead Naruto to understand Sasuke's actions a little more. But what is Madara's true motive? Why did he trap Sasuke? Why does he want to talk to Naruto? You could say he's trying to set up a fight between Sasuke and Naruto, perhaps using Sasuke as bait to catch Naruto in an elaborate trap. Or, perhaps he simply wants to break Sasuke as much as possible for his "Eye of the Moon" plan.

Actually I think it's the other way around, Just like before when Sasuke and Itachi fought, Madara kept Naruto Co. from interfering with the fight. I think the same thing is happening again with Madara keeping Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamoto from getting to Sasuke again.

If Madara had the ability to teleport/sneak right up on Naruto anywhere he's at, He would of already taken Naruto by surprise a long time ago. Again i think this is just a mere distraction from keeping Naruto and Co. away from Sasuke.

I'm sure Madara is wondering how Naruto changed Negato but also Madara may detect a small amount of Itachi's chakra inside Naruto with his EMS and is curious or wants to use his Sharingan to pay a personal visit with Kyuubi.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 22 August 2009 - 08:05 PM.

#70 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Aug 22 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I think it's the other way around, Just like before when Sasuke and Itachi fought, Madara kept Naruto Co. from interfering with the fight. I think the same thing is happening again with Madara keeping Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamoto from getting to Sasuke again.

If Madara had the ability to teleport/sneak right up on Naruto anywhere he's at, He would of already taken Naruto by surprise a long time ago. Again i think this is just a mere distraction from keeping Naruto and Co. away from Sasuke.

I'm sure Madara is wondering how Naruto changed Negato but also Madara may detect a small amount of Itachi's chakra inside Naruto with his EMS and is curious or wants to use his Sharingan to pay a personal visit with Kyuubi.

Makes a lot of sense!
Tobi rivals Cartman in terms of achieving goals through manipulation laugh.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#71 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

No one can beat Cartman at that! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#72 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

I think that the true motive behind Tobi/Madara's plans are to turn crazy Sasuke into one big scapegoat for the entire ninja world and its revenge problems. Why not turn everyone against the dude, and then take over the world after Sasuke is defeated and "peace" arrives? Now, he's probably trying to talk Naruto into hating Sasuke because of the fact that he's the only person who really cares about him anymore (except for maybe Sakura) laugh.gif .

Can anyone say "Code Geass?" dry.gif

I really really want to see Sasuke's entire story from Tobi's POV, though.

#73 canis

canis

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 21 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think for the moment Madara is has two immediate objectives....

For one he wants to keep Sasuke separated everything that could break Madara's influnce over him (I think that even if he's completely taken in by his negative emotions, Sasuke's still pretty labile)...

On the other hand Madara wants to analyze the new variable in his plans. Naruto thwarted his plans on several occasions and made 2 high-ranking Akatsuki members defect.
I find it interesting how he's going about this. This looks a lot like the speech he held with Sasuke, the one that made him go "We'll destroy Konoha"...
Seems like he wants to shake Naruto up and test if can be influenced. That dude just loves stirring up bad emotions in his targets...
I wonder how Naruto will take it...

I think Sakura will either enter during all the chaos or witness the aftermath... Maybe she'll find Sasuke fighting instead and will have to decide without being able to talk to Naruto before taking action.

Can't say for sure though, it's been pretty difficult with everything that's happening.

#74 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

It's predicted this will be a FoD repeat.

#75 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:45 AM

Umm, FoD? what's that?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#76 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

^
^
^

I immediately thought of -- Fans of David Archuleta. laugh.gif

Sorry, Newkers-kun. Freakazoid-kun might have been referring to an anime, and 'FoD' seems really familiar, but I just can't remember it completely. sweat.gif

---

EDIT:

QUOTE (Canis)
I think for the moment Madara is has two immediate objectives....

For one he wants to keep Sasuke separated everything that could break Madara's influnce over him (I think that even if he's completely taken in by his negative emotions, Sasuke's still pretty labile)...

On the other hand Madara wants to analyze the new variable in his plans. Naruto thwarted his plans on several occasions and made 2 high-ranking Akatsuki members defect.
I find it interesting how he's going about this. This looks a lot like the speech he held with Sasuke, the one that made him go "We'll destroy Konoha"...
Seems like he wants to shake Naruto up and test if can be influenced. That dude just loves stirring up bad emotions in his targets...
I wonder how Naruto will take it...

I think Sakura will either enter during all the chaos or witness the aftermath... Maybe she'll find Sasuke fighting instead and will have to decide without being able to talk to Naruto before taking action.

Can't say for sure though, it's been pretty difficult with everything that's happening.

Very well said. a_thumbs.gif

Even I can't wait for Madara's next move. He's so unpredictable. happy.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 24 August 2009 - 11:58 AM.

#77 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

translation by Shounensuki of NF

From MH, what kishi wrote at the 47 vol cover flap:

「ラストに向けての構想も確実に進み、それに向かって全力で描いていってます!
『NARUTO‐ナルト‐』を最後までお楽しみください!!」
"The plot is making steady progress towards the ending; facing this, I'm pouring all my energy into drawing! Please enjoy Naruto until the very end!!"

On a personal note I think we still have a couple good arcs left till the end of the manga and other Admins from NF are saying the same thing.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 24 August 2009 - 01:40 PM.

#78 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Aug 24 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm, FoD? what's that?

Forest of Death, I believe.

#79 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Aug 24 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
translation by Shounensuki of NF

From MH, what kishi wrote at the 47 vol cover flap:

「ラストに向けての構想も確実に進み、それに向かって全力で描いていってます!
『NARUTO‐ナルト‐』を最後までお楽しみください!!」
"The plot is making steady progress towards the ending; facing this, I'm pouring all my energy into drawing! Please enjoy Naruto until the very end!!"

On a personal note I think we still have a couple good arcs left till the end of the manga and other Admins from NF are saying the same thing.

After 10 years, huh? love.gif

I'm going to miss the Friday's I would race to my computer to check out the next Naruto manga chapter.

At least we would know which couple would become canon soon. :teehee:

Good luck, Kishi-sensei! You did a really good job! a_thumbs.gif

I still don't want it to end...

D:

SUPER EDIT: I wonder what those arcs are about. I'm curious. wow.png

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 24 August 2009 - 12:21 PM.

#80 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

t...towards the ending?? It means...
The most interesting for me is same like you, Shadowmoon~Sakura. which couple will be canon.
Come on, Kishi.
Try to guess my mind.
Coz it's difficult for me to guess your mind.
*i'm erroring arg.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users