Close
Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: NaruSaku, SasuSaku and NaruHina (207 member(s) have cast votes)

WHich is more possible?

1. NaruSaku (200 votes [96.62%])

Percentage of vote: 96.62%

2. SasuSaku (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. NaruHina (3 votes [1.45%])

Percentage of vote: 1.45%

4. SasuSaku AND NaruHina (4 votes [1.93%])

Percentage of vote: 1.93%

Vote

#61 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:35 AM

NaruSaku - Please, PLEASE don't make me go into it. ;o;

SasuSaku - Has WAAAY more evidence than NaruHina.

NaruHina - Just, no. I have yet to see "proof" of this that isn't total bull.

#62 Raine

Raine

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:05 PM

I really believe that NaruSaku has the most hints/development out of all three pairings, and the most possibility of becoming canon :3 (Well, that is, if both of them survive ;_; )

I especially love how Timeskip!Sakura treats Naruto... I can just feel teh luv she feels for Naruto <3

SasuSaku~ I think Sasuke is too far gone into the revenge mode to make a good partner to Sakura >_>; And even so, I think Sakura has grown up and gotten over her childish obsession with him :3

And as far as NaruHina.... I really don't see any development in that pairing. I just can't see it :/

So yus. NaruSaku ftw wow.png

#63 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

SS can be consider dead at this point!

NS are heavily weigh and in the lead since part 2 began

NH may slight still have a chance if Kishi diverts Sakura away from Naruto during his over Jiraiya.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#64 FamoKrishina

FamoKrishina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Kirby, stars, writing, cats, birds, and other stuffs

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:00 AM

1. NaruSaku (This pairing has more evidence then the other two pairings combined, and it's the most developed. If any pairings happen in this manga, I'm nearly 100% certain that NaruSaku will be it.)

2. SasuSaku (This one does have a little evidence, and we still don't know for sure Sakura's current feelings when it comes to Sasuke. I believe and hope that she's gotten over him, but I can't tell for sure. So if Sasuke actually manages to pull himself out of Mr. Avenger mode and go back to Konoha, there's a slight chance it could happen. I don't really like this pairing, though, so I hope not. >>;)

3. NaruHina (It's not going to happen. There has been no evidence whatsoever that Naruto harbors or will harbor any feelings for Hinata, or anyone other than Sakura for that matter, and I don't think that's about to change. At this point, Naruto and Hinata getting together would be bad writing on Kishimoto's part, IMO.)

#65 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:00 AM

When will this pairing war come to an end?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#66 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ May 3 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHEN WE WIN!

#67 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:55 AM

narusaku will be the best pairing of konoha.
the great hokage with the great medical ninja.

sakura will always be there for naruto bcoz she's all naruto needs.
especially for healing him. wub.gif

#68 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ May 3 2008, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will never end, so long as NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku shippers exist.
(Or until Chuck Norric declares the winner :cookie: )

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 18 April 2009 - 07:05 AM.

#69 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

NaruSaku, Well, we all know why this has the biggest chance of happening.

NaruHina, there was that damn confession and stuff, so I guess this comes in second

SasuSaku, It's dead. Sasuke's chosen not to go back to Konoha and Sakura hasn't shown any romantic feelings for Sasuke in Part II.

EDIT: NaruHina and SasuSaku might as well come dead last in a tie, because Naruto hasn't harbored any romantic feelings toward Hinata. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kakebun-kun, 18 April 2009 - 01:35 PM.

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#70 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 15 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) NaruSaku (duh!)

Reason:

Sums up everything in 10 minutes

Plus, Shonen law tongue.gif

2) NaruHina - Will not happen. NejiHina is canon

Reason:

Listen Neji, Hinata-sama of the main family. You will live to protect her and the hyuga blood

Anti-inner breeding jutsu ftw!

3)SasuSaku - Will not happen.

Reason:

He called her annoying twice!!!

When they meet after the time skip he didn't even acknowledge her until:

Sakura about to attack Sasuke when they first meet

Sasuke about to stab Sakura before Yamato found out, but luckly he stepped in just in the nick of time

Evidence sited! biggrin.gif

Steels thoughts as well

#71 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:24 AM

1. NaruSaku - it's very apparent biggrin.gif

2. SasuSaku - maybe sasuke left sakura because he didn't want her to be in danger. MAYBE? biggrin.gif

3. NaruHina - confession.

#72 Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:57 AM

I voted NaruSaku.

NaruSaku: If youv read the later parts in the shippuden manga, it looks like masashi kishimoto-sama has been focusing more on the narusaku things. and besides Naruto had a crush on sakura way before, and in shippuden sakura has became way cooler, and sakura is starting to like naruto, too!!! what's there to doubt??? Of course, Hinata's little stunt in the pein invasion arc may have set us all aflame but I still think that NaruSaku has more progress than NaruHina.

SasuSaku: Sasuke doesnt care for Sakura. sure he may care for her as a teammate but believe me, he's more interested in his selfish reasons than his own teammates. I mean Sakura tried her best to be with him but he still didnt consider her feelings. and Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Kiba and Akamaru all almost died to bring him back, and what did he do??? man, don't even let me say it.

NaruHina: Naruto like's hinata as a friend. If your talking about the whole "He turned 6 tailed for Hinata" thing then think about more logically. He felt guilty that Hinata was harmed(or died, as he thought) and Im sure he may have done the same if it was any of his friends that died to protect him. Its not like he said "I love you too" to hinata when she confessed. I admit they do look a little cute together in part1 but in Shippuden, Sakura really cares for him and looks out for him. isnt that enough to make you think they look cute together??

But Im not saying I dislike Hinata. Hinata's pretty cute and Sasuke's a cool guy.

But it's NaruSaku pairing were talking about!!! it's called stating your own reasons!!!

GO NARUSAKU!!!

P.S. Masashi Kishimoto-sama of ever you stumble upon this forum and this post, and if ever you understand english then I have a favor. Do not let Sasuke end up with Karin.

I vote for NaruSaku......gotta problem with it, punk?

#73 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

I will completely disregard the chapter when Hinata shouted her lungs out saying she loves Naruto to his face. I am a complete NaruSaku fan and I will debate to those who think otherwise. Sakura better say she loves the fool in 460.
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#74 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

this...is sorta of a silly poll on the biggest pro NaruSaku forum...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#75 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:43 PM

If you ask which one of these pairings is more possible on a NaruSaku site, you'll probably have more NarSaku votes instead of any other. XD

#76 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:30 AM

@Strangelove, Cupcake-chan, wakatebayo:

this was my reply... year ago V
I tried to post this at other forums, Saku-chan--san... XD, but so far I was only able to post it at the NaruSaku vs SasuSaku... XD Even though I tried to visit the sasusaku.twinbells.org(SasuSaku forum) I can't find myself to register there(oh and I found a NaruHina forum too), even if I only wanted to observe... XD so I guess I'll try posting this to narutoforums... I really wanted to know what is the view of other pairing shippers... XD

Late reply because I only noticed this statement right now...^^
Who voted for the last option? Kindly explain why you voted such...^^ Thanks!

Thank you for the answers! Please keep them coming in... ^^ (yay, views!!)

@the ones who participated, thank you so much. :3 Lol, took me more than a year to reply... but I'm happy to see varying reasons. ...aside from the fact that we love NaruSaku. <3

narusakuct7.gif

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#77 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:59 AM

1. NaruSaku -- I mean, at this point it has the most development, like NaruHina it had a confession... and what more can I say? wow.png

2. NaruHina -- While it doesn't have much development, it does have a confession, and gosh forbid NaruSaku doesn't work out, Naruto still hasn't acknowledged Hinata's confession at all. and while Naruto's a knucklehead, I don't think he'd forget her confession like that... so he could acknowledge it when everything is settled down a bit... I guess ermm.gif

3. SasuSaku -- Without a doubt, the deadest pairing yet. I don't even get what developement they had at all. I'd say SasuKari is more canon at this point sweat.gif
meh.

#78 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (forfayfen @ Aug 14 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will completely disregard the chapter when Hinata shouted her lungs out saying she loves Naruto to his face.

She didn't confess to his face, her back was turned to Naruto the whole time. That's what makes me laugh about the naruhina's that say "Sakura didn't look directly at Naruto, so the confession was fake." Hey kiddies, Hinata had her back completely turned to Naruto, so by using that illogical arguement Hinata's confession would be even more fake. Heh.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#79 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 20 2009, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She didn't confess to his face, her back was turned to Naruto the whole time. That's what makes me laugh about the naruhina's that say "Sakura didn't look directly at Naruto, so the confession was fake." Hey kiddies, Hinata had her back completely turned to Naruto, so by using that illogical arguement Hinata's confession would be even more fake. Heh.

Give her some slack at least, she was fighting the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#80 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Nov 20 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give her some slack at least, she was fighting the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths...

I'm talking about using their ridiculous arguement to hang them by their own petard. I can add more- Hinata always blushes and stutters whenever she has to express any kind of statement, and anything concerning Naruto she turns bright red and faints. She wasn't blushing when she made the confession or stuttering, so by their arguement Hinata's confession was completely fake. Heh.

You could take it further along their lines, making the same sort of comments about how bad she was to do that to Naruto, blah, blah, blah- but no I was just putting that out to pull the rug out from their argument that bashes Sakura and her confession to Naruto. Just showing how it has no legs to stand on, how easy it is to turn their very arguments against them.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users