• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#61 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:51 AM

Actually PJ I think you may have something there. Its allways been generally agreed that Sakuras arc would revolve around both her getting stronger and finally resolving her feelings for her boys. Part of which will be the revelation of the truth about the bench scene.

Everyone assumed Tsunades death would be the catlayst that would drive her to confess but what if its Hinatas death that does. and Tsunade merely provides moral support in that regard?
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#62 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:53 AM

I'm pretty sure she'll live through this. In the jump festa interview (the 2008 one), he said that three of Naruto's precious people would die or get badly wounded. Jiraiya died, Shizune died (?) and Kakashi... well, he's between worlds right now I guess. Hinata might be wounded, but I don't think she'll die.

I love how Pein is all "Six tailed transformation, eh? My pain is greater than yours! sad.gif" when Naruto's skin melts off and his blood covers his chakra in his four tail mode, almost killing him... how will this work?

And Dormin, the laser thingy is Kishi's way of showing how Kyuubi's attacks > all. The closer Naruto goes to using Kyuubi, the more DBZ'ish his attacks will get. I don't expect this chapter to show anything new though. I like his sennin mode more!

#63 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

May I ask one question? Has the spoiler been already 100% confirmed? Have more pics been posted?

It's only many people in this thread this talking about it like the actual chapter, but when I read closely, I realize many of it are guesses.

And... it sounds so cheesy and shojoish... Main character is in trouble, secondary character leapts in action, gets wounded or killed in the process, professes her love before fainting/passing away, main character turns crazy in rage...

It doesn't sound like Naruto at all. It sounds like many fake spoilers I have read. The second spoiler posted seems more factible: Pain questions Naruto's motivations, Naruto reflects about his precious people and goes medieval on Pain, and meanwhile Ino and her group track Nagato.

Nevertheless, it's... amusing seeing fans overreacting: Naruhina fans proclaiming they have won, Narusaku fans crying their couple has sunk...

Even if the spoiler is real (I'm working under the assumption of it's), it doesn't mean NaruHina will become canon. Kishimoto can have done this for:

1 - Hinata fulfills her goals for becoming stronger and confronting Naruto. Therefore, her character has outlived her usefullness and Kishimoto kills her because he has no more use for her. It also can serve like a way to appease Naruhina fans: she got killed trying saving Naruto and revealed her feelings. Besides, it'd fit with a disturbing trend of this manga: usually, romance doesn't end up well (Dan died, Asuma died, Jiraiya died, Naruto's parents are dead...).

2 - he STILL plans for a NaruSaku end, but he's spicing things up for introducing Hinata in the picture. Fans still will read the series wondering who will end up with who. It can lead to Sakura questioning her feelings, realizing their true nature, and getting scared of losing Naruto. It can also lead to one scene where Naruto gently rejects Hinata, right like we had one scene where Sakura confessed and Sasuke rejected her. Such a scene would close effectivley that irritating subplot, and prevent stupidity such like "He chose Sakura only because Hinata-sama is dead!" or "If Hinata would have confessed to him, they would have got together" from happening (or maybe not).

Such a scenery is absolutely possible, since Naruto has NO reasons for choosing Hinata over Sakura. When I think of it, one scene of Captain Tsubasa (another shonen manga) comes to mind:

Secondary and unimportant character who almost never talks to the main character but has one crush on him: Tsubasa, I like you a lot!

Main character: Huh?

SC: But you're in love with Sanae (female lead who is the only girl the main character has frequent contact with, and is in love with him), aren't you?

MC: I... yes, I'm.

SC: I knew that... but I had to get it off my chest. I hope the two of you are very happy. But you have to tell her!

MC: Thank you. I... will do it.

3 - The final possibility, of course, is he intends Naruto and Hinata end up together and he's using that scene like a springboard. If it's so, I don't understand because he's spent so much time and pannels developing the relationship between Naruto and Sakura and hasn't exploited what chances he's got for developing one relationship between Naruto and Hinata. It'd feel poorly done and rushed to me.

Whatever. I'd be disappointed, but Kishimoto isn't obligated to write his story for pleasing me or someone else (unfortunately, if he makes Naruhina canon, I'll suspect he did it for pleasing one sector of his readers). I'll still read the manga and ship NaruSaku, right like I shps Ryoga/Ukyo (Ranma) or Ataru/Shinobu (Urusei Yatsure), but I'll be sad about it never becoming canon.

But I absolutely don't want SasuSaku becoming canon.

We can only read the chapters and see where all leads to.

Edited by Jenskott, 26 February 2009 - 10:10 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#64 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 26 2009, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May I ask one question? Has the spoiler been already 100% confirmed? Have more pics been posted?

It's only many people in this thread this talking about it like the actual chapter, but when I read closely, I realize many of it are guesses.

And... it sounds so cheesy and shojoish... Main character is in trouble, secondary character leapts in action, gets wounded or killed in the process, professes her love before fainting/passing away, main character turns crazy in rage...

It doesn't sound like Naruto at all. It sounds like many fake spoilers I have read. The second spoiler posted seems more factible: Pain questions Naruto's motivations, Naruto reflects about his precious people and goes medieval on Pain, and meanwhile Ino and her group track Nagato.

Nevertheless, it's... amusing seeing fans overreacting: Naruhina fans proclaiming they have won, Narusaku fans crying their couple has sunk...

Even if the spoiler is real (I'm working under the assumption of it's), it doesn't mean NaruHina will become canon. Kishimoto can have done this for:

1 - Hinata fulfills her goals for becoming stronger and confronting Naruto. Therefore, her character has outlived her usefullness and Kishimoto kills her because he has no more use for her. It also can serve like a way to appease Naruhina fans: she got killed trying saving Naruto and revealed her feelings. Besides, it'd fit with a disturbing trend of this manga: usually, romance doesn't end up well (Dan died, Asuma died, Jiraiya died, Naruto's parents are dead...).

2 - he STILL plans for a NaruSaku end, but he's spicing things up for introducing Hinata in the picture. Fans still will read the series wondering who will end up with who. It can lead to Sakura questioning her feelings, realizing their true nature, and getting scared of losing Naruto. It can also lead to one scene where Naruto gently rejects Hinata, right like we had one scene where Sakura confessed and Sasuke rejected her. Such a scene would close effectivley that irritating subplot, and prevent stupidity such like "He chose Sakura only because Hinata-sama is dead!" or "If Hinata would have confessed to him, they would have got together" from happening (or maybe not).

Such a scenery is absolutely possible, since Naruto has NO reasons for choosing Hinata over Sakura. When I think of it, one scene of Captain Tsubasa (another shonen manga) comes to mind:

Secondary and unimportant character who almost never talks to the main character but has one crush on him: Tsubasa, I like you a lot!

Main character: Huh?

SC: But you're in love with Sanae (female lead who is the only girl the main character has frequent contact with, and is in love with him), aren't you?

MC: I... yes, I'm.

SC: I knew that... but I had to get it off my chest. I hope the two of you are very happy. But you have to tell her!

MC: Thank you. I... will do it.

3 - The final possibility, of course, is he intends Naruto and Hinata end up together and he's using that scene like a springboard. If it's so, I don't understand because he's spent so much time and pannels developing the relationship between Naruto and Sakura and hasn't exploited what chances he's got for developing one relationship between Naruto and Hinata. It'd feel poorly done and rushed to me.

Whatever. I'd be disappointed, but Kishimoto isn't obligated to write his story for pleasing me or someone else (unfortunately, if he makes Naruhina canon, I'll suspect he did it for pleasing one sector of his readers). I'll still read the manga and ship NaruSaku, right like I shps Ryoga/Ukyo (Ranma) or Ataru/Shinobu (Urusei Yatsure), but I'll be sad about it never becoming canon.

But I absolutely don't want SasuSaku becoming canon.

We can only read the chapters and see where all leads to.

People keep telling me that it's confirmed, that someone read the chapter, but as far as I know nobody on Manga Helpers has been able to show any proof of it (pictures, etc.)

Whenever I say anything someone always scream "It's been confirmed!" at me.

Honestly, we have one picture of Naruto going 6tails and pain saying something like "My pain is more than yours", a spoiler that has been overused and basically confirmed with no evidence only word of mouth and a second spoiler with a lot more detail in the text and with a much more Naruto feel.

IF the first spoiler is true, it's the shortest spoiler I've ever seen on MH, as well as the only chapter in my memory with so few spoiler pictures. We have one big perfect scan of the last two pages but nothing else? Seems weird to me.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#65 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

People keep telling me that it's confirmed, that someone read the chapter, but as far as I know nobody on Manga Helpers has been able to show any proof of it (pictures, etc.)

Whenever I say anything someone always scream "It's been confirmed!" at me.

Honestly, we have one picture of Naruto going 6tails and pain saying something like "My pain is more than yours", a spoiler that has been overused and basically confirmed with no evidence only word of mouth and a second spoiler with a lot more detail in the text and with a much more Naruto feel.

IF the first spoiler is true, it's the shortest spoiler I've ever seen on MH, as well as the only chapter in my memory with so few spoiler pictures. We have one big perfect scan of the last two pages but nothing else? Seems weird to me.

Thank you. That's right what I wanted. Frequently I check this thread to see if it's been confirmed, if someone has posted more pics... but I don't see any. However people is discussing the spoiler, assuming it's real and confirmed.

Maybe because if other people talks about it like if it's confirmed, then it MUST be confirmed (you have love Internet and how everybody believe anything they hear).

I guess we have to wait and see. A friend of mine has already said me it reeks of fakeness. If it's true, the fandom wwill go crazy. If it isn't true... then I pity NaruHina fans because nobody, ever, will take them seriously again.

In spite of I haven't talked about one chapter in months, I have been enjoying Naruto like I did not since second Shippuden arc, but thhe current spoilers have got me puzzled. I'm waiting impatiently for the Friday.

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#66 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:12 AM

Sounds like a bad fanfic to me.

Naruto gets defeated by Pain, Hinata jumps in, declares her love, gets stabbed, Naruto goes off the charts crazy, presumably because she means that much to him, having spent that much time around each other and all.

#67 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

If Hinata does die. Kurenai and the rest of team eight will be very furious at Pain.

#68 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

Gawd, I'm going to go ahead and say those spoilers are fake.
Almost anyone can post fake crap online and it will be taken as a fact.
If I'm wrong, then oh well, too bad.
If I'm right, then I'm gonna start reading the manga again.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 26 February 2009 - 02:25 PM.

#69 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

When spoilers are related with pairings they tend to be very controversial, especially once the translations come out. It's been evident when Naruto part 2 first started and translation groups such as Inane played down the romantic aspect of Sakura once she reunited with Naruto. You'll have to wait for the actual scans to come out and then look at different translations to see what is really evident.

Whether or not the spoilers are real/fake if what has happened is actually accurate, then I would indeed confirm it as a major NaruHina moment. It does seem slightly off as Kishimoto was to introduce romantic subplot right in the middle of such a big fight, but I can see him doing so if he wants to get it out of the way. As for Hinata potentially dieing, I'll say with a firm confidence that the chances of that are zilch. Remember Chouji and his death pills, Gaara and his Bijuu extraction, Sasuke and his point black taking of Deidara's C4. Kishimoto isn't going to kill any of the younger generation.

The potential NaruHina to canon is set. Hinata defends Naruto and confesses while getting hurt -> Naruto goes to Kyuubi -> He realizes she was the only to do so and see's her in a different light. it can very much possibly happen if Kishimoto wants it to. If he is doing so because of appeasing the fanbase then I'd say SasuSaku is likely as well considering they're the the top hetro pairings.

But, we only have one chapter so far and we are left with Naruto transforming into six tail Kyuubi on the last page. We still have to wait for the aftermath of this result and see other characters reactions. I'm sure Sakura will play a part in this considering she was the one to see him transform into the Kyuubi prior to this. She maybe his saving grace since he refused to use that form since it caused her harm.

Also, I'd like to say that while I don't mind discussion of Hinata & NaruHina, please do not talk about the NaruHina fans and they're reactions within this thread and keep it strictly to manga and not on the fandoms.

#70 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Feb 26 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gawd, I'm going to go ahead and say those spoilers are fake.
Almost anyone can post fake crap online and it will be taken as a fact.
If I'm wrong, then oh well, too bad.
If I'm right, then I'm gonna start reading the manga again.

ive also questioned the validity of these spoilers and we will find out tomorrow.
\

#71 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

Whether or not the spoilers are real/fake if what has happened is actually accurate, then I would indeed confirm it as a major NaruHina moment. It does seem slightly off as Kishimoto was to introduce romantic subplot right in the middle of such a big fight, but I can see him doing so if he wants to get it out of the way. As for Hinata potentially dieing, I'll say with a firm confidence that the chances of that are zilch. Remember Chouji and his death pills, Gaara and his Bijuu extraction, Sasuke and his point black taking of Deidara's C4. Kishimoto isn't going to kill any of the younger generation.

Exactly. Don't forget Neji (saved from mortal wound), Lee (restored to full health despite being crippled by Gaara), Chouji's dad (seriously Kishi, come on).

A great chance for a great death scene, but until Kishimoto breaks this trend there is no reason to expect him to do now what he couldn't do before. Personally, I'd prefer something definitive either way. If he's setting up NaruHina and she's going to live, then just do it. If he's going to kill her, have her die and leave her dead. What I don't want is a repeat of Gaara and Chouji: Kishi trying to convince the world she's then dead then a "whoa, wait a minute" maybe she's not and character X saves her or she's just really hurt. He's done it once in this arc (Chouji's dad) and is likely in the process of doing it again (Kakashi). It's a brutal business. Ninja's die. Young Ninja's die, unless they were born in Konoha. Then they have access to infinite lives cheats.

I also agree on the first point. If Kishimoto was intending a hard push in the direction of romance why didn't he even pretend to set it up when Hinata was around the last time. This is why even if the spoiler is correct, I'm not convinced that is the primary purpose of what he's doing with Hinata right now. I really can't make a solid prediction because of this.

#72 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

Why does it have to be romantic at all? Hinata is his friend, she gave him confidence when he didn't think he could beat Neji and she admires him for his pride and determination. Just because she jumps in the fight to help him doesn't mean he's going to forget all about Sakura-chan and start seeing Hinata "in a new light" because it's not new.

Naruto isn't going from 4-tail to 6-tail because of sudden feelings of love and retribution... he's going 6-tails because that's what it takes to make continually more exciting fights! Oh, and the seal is weakening and yadda yadda yadda.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#73 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Feb 26 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why does it have to be romantic at all? Hinata is his friend, she gave him confidence when he didn't think he could beat Neji and she admires him for his pride and determination. Just because she jumps in the fight to help him doesn't mean he's going to forget all about Sakura-chan and start seeing Hinata "in a new light" because it's not new.

Naruto isn't going from 4-tail to 6-tail because of sudden feelings of love and retribution... he's going 6-tails because that's what it takes to make continually more exciting fights! Oh, and the seal is weakening and yadda yadda yadda.

It doesn't have to be that way, but the posted spoilers suggests that Hinata confesses that she really likes him. It's that line that's leading to the speculation.

#74 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

Also that line is at the root of the NaruHina fanship. the thought that once Hinata has the courage to confess to naruto that he will magically recognize her love and turn away from Sakura.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#75 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

Wow, it looks like you guys lowered Kishi to the rank of a low grade Fanfiction writer tongue.gif

Hard for me to belive that Kishi will pop out of the blue, just for the sake of the fans, whatever you like to nake him look cheap he did leave huge clues about Narusaku that can't be ignored, while Hinata wasn't close to Naruto since the freakin' Exemes.

Even if she does survives who said anything about Naruto suddnly returning her feelings? the biggest I can see here is Naruto recognizing Hinata and starts looking at her in a romantic light.
That being said it could serve as the catalyst for Sakura's inner argument about her feelings for Naruto. would she find out that she is jelous?

It's not like they are marrying each other people happy.gif

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#76 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Feb 26 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, it looks like you guys lowered Kishi to the rank of a low grade Fanfiction writer tongue.gif

Hard for me to belive that Kishi will pop out of the blue, just for the sake of the fans, whatever you like to nake him look cheap he did leave huge clues about Narusaku that can't be ignored, while Hinata wasn't close to Naruto since the freakin' Exemes.

Even if she does survives who said anything about Naruto suddnly returning her feelings? the biggest I can see here is Naruto recognizing Hinata and starts looking at her in a romantic light.
That being said it could serve as the catalyst for Sakura's inner argument about her feelings for Naruto. would she find out that she is jelous?

It's not like they are marrying each other people happy.gif

From what I'm seeing or looking (the so-called "confirmed" transcript, anything else confirmed yet?!), that is definitely not Kishimoto's work. For his writing, it gotta flow on what's happening at the moment and considered as unexpected, not following something that is expected to please a certain amount of fans (this only applies to the "Hinata all of sudden comes out of nowhere when she was supposed to stay away from the battle and confesses her love to Naruto which shocks him and he accepts it and then she gets hurt to the point of death and then he gets so angry that he transforms in 6-tails via jutsu?!" scene) Sounds like its from one of those fake spoilers posted on 2chan/4chan from a Japanese or American who is a very pro-NaruHina.

I think that other transcript (the one with another flashback on MH) is more plausible and believable than this.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#77 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:54 PM

From what I'm seeing or looking (the so-called "confirmed" transcript, anything else confirmed yet?!), that is definitely not Kishimoto's work. For his writing, it gotta flow on what's happening at the moment and considered as unexpected, not following something that is expected to please a certain amount of fans (this only applies to the "Hinata all of sudden comes out of nowhere when she was supposed to stay away from the battle and confesses her love to Naruto which shocks him and he accepts it and then she gets hurt to the point of death and then he gets so angry that he transforms in 6-tails via jutsu?!" scene) Sounds like its from one of those fake spoilers posted on 2chan/4chan from a Japanese or American who is a very pro-NaruHina.

I think that other transcript (the one with another flashback on MH) is more plausible and believable than this.

I have been checking this thread periodically the whole day. Each time I see a new post, I click on it, wondering if someone has already confirmed the Hinata spoiler or added pics confirm it.

Each. Bloody. Time.

Gues what? It hasn't happened. I don't want getting my hopes high, but right now I seriously doubt that spoiler is true, whereas the Flashback one sounds truer. Naruto being questioned by his enemy, recalling his precious people and finding new strength and resolution thank to them, as Ino's crew are still tracking Nagato sounds more logical than Hinata showing up of nowhere, confessing her love all of sudden and Naruto getting enraged and going Six-tailed Fox on Pain.

#78 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

Hey have we took it into consideration that maybe this could be leading to a kibahina thing. Like Kiba admitting over Hinata's dead body saying how he should
have told her he loved her, and I think it's just me but i can see some grudge now against Naruto in Kiba's department about he he shouldn't have let Hinata die and how it's his fault, but when i start thinking i get very deep into it so this could only be my thought.
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#79 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (StrawberryAcappella @ Feb 27 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey have we took it into consideration that maybe this could be leading to a kibahina thing. Like Kiba admitting over Hinata's dead body saying how he should
have told her he loved her, and I think it's just me but i can see some grudge now against Naruto in Kiba's department about he he shouldn't have let Hinata die and how it's his fault, but when i start thinking i get very deep into it so this could only be my thought.

Huh? are you kidding? if there is somthing more rendom then what we are fearing is this.
Kibahina is nice but right now it's considered pure crack.

And even if this IS true, who cares, Hinata can STILL die, somthing I see as a very logical thing to happen.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#80 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

wow this has become quite a discussion, hopefully we can get a better idea of all of this when it comes out, im gonna be waiting for this chapter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users