845 replies to this topic

#61 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:54 AM

At first, that's what I thought too, but next to Naruto was Neji. I think it's only as a fight rival he was fighting Naruto. It's said in Rock lee's serie that he wants to surpass Naruto in fight, not (only) in love. 

So it's both? Okay, thanks for confirming for me. XD

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#62 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

In your dreams NaruHina :lmao:

#63 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:58 AM

So it's both? Okay, thanks for confirming for me. XD

No, in this case I think he defeated Naruto not as a love rival, but as fight rival. Because he also defeated Neji at the same time, and because of that he impressed Sakura who loves him. So to me, it has nothing to do with him knowing Naruto loves Sakura or anyhting. It was just Naruto, like it could have been Sasuke or Gaara or any other powerfull character. But Naruto happen to be the hero, so it's him who was defeated by Lee.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#64 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:58 AM

MizukagexRandomfodderguy ftw :hm:

Mention "marriage" to the Mizukage when she wakes up and let me know what happens.

is this guy serious

At first I lol'd... then I got serious.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 28 May 2014 - 05:59 AM.

#65 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:00 AM

I'm surprised we got to see the dreams of everyone. But omg Gaara's and Tsunade's were the sweetest, Kiba and Shino's were the funniest, Ino's and Hinata's were predictable, and Tenten's and Mei's was not what I expected.

I wonder if we'll see others?

Though I'm kinda bummed out we didn't see edo kages, nor did I like Sasuke( like I ever do these days), but the twist at the ending was neat.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#66 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:01 AM

I seriously thought all the dreams were cute and sad. I wonder what Sasuke's dream would be? I love Neji cameos.

I thought that Hinata's dream was cute cute cute!!

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#67 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

BTW, does anyone else think that in Rock lee's dream world how he has beaten up Naruto to win Sakura over means that he also knows Naruto loves Sakura?

I kind of figured it was pretty obvious.

It is possible that Naruto's was defeated means

1. Its his dream to overcome NS

2. He wants to surpass Naruto.

eh10ut.jpg

#68 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:03 AM

No, in this case I think he defeated Naruto not as a love rival, but as fight rival. Because he also defeated Neji at the same time, and because of that he impressed Sakura who loves him. So to me, it has nothing to do with him knowing Naruto loves Sakura or anyhting. It was just Naruto, like it could have been Sasuke or Gaara or any other powerfull character. But Naruto happen to be the hero, so it's him who was defeated by Lee.

Got it. It was both. Makes sense since he was there for Sakura's confession. XD

To add, I am also happy that Naruto is not blind to Sasuke's BS. One of my biggest fears was Naruto being too forgiving on Sasuke, but I see now this not the case. My fears have been removed.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#69 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:04 AM

I kind of figured it was pretty obvious.

It is possible that Naruto's was defeated means

1. Its his dream to overcome NS

2. He wants to surpass Naruto.

it felt like a shout out too the SD series. Normally it should have been Sasuke not Naruto.

#70 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

I'm surprised we got to see the dreams of everyone. But omg Gaara's and Tsunade's were the sweetest, Kiba and Shino's were the funniest, Ino's and Hinata's were predictable, and Tenten's and Mei's was not what I expected.

I wonder if we'll see others?

Though I'm kinda bummed out we didn't see edo kages, nor did I like Sasuke( like I ever do these days), but the twist at the ending was neat.

I expected Shino's dream to be him being noticed by the others. Since no one never pay attention to him. 

I seriously thought all the dreams were cute and sad. I wonder what Sasuke's dream would be? I love Neji cameos.

I thought that Hinata's dream was cute cute cute!!

All his clan being resurrected of course. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#71 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

On a side note: Remind me not to play Battleship with Kishi. He sunk two ships quite fast XD

Best post so far.   :chuckle:

Meh this doesn't really kill NH off but it doesn't help it either.

Please tell me you're kidding...?   

Kinda disappointed how quickly Kakashi was to submit to Sasuke

It did hurt, I agree.  But Kakashi is wise, and without his eye he has little but experience and insight to offer.  He knew they needed to rely on Sasuke's vision, even if it's sickening to all involved.  

#72 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

Why ?

I could understand if there was a reason for him not to analyze the situation to Kakashi and Sakura (for example: the enemy might hear, he's not sure of his analysis and etc.) But this time, there was no reason to keep information from them. 

The ONLY reason he kept information from them is to put them down and look down on them. When Sasuke do things he does it for a reason. But now, he's just doing things to make Kakashi and Sakura feel useless. Just because he can. This attitude pissed me off.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#73 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

Has anyone here noticed how Sakura acts towards Sasuke when she asked what's going on outside. She's completely afraid of him.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#74 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

Has anyone here noticed how Sakura acts towards Sasuke when she asked what's going on outside. She's completely afraid of him.

Well he did almost kill her once....erm twice.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#75 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

Funny how Lee and Sai can pick up on Naruto love for Sakura...but Hinata can't

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#76 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

I feel very optimistic about Sakura fighting in this battle right now and that's not something I would usually say.

Remember this:

And then this happened:

Two kitten Uchiha's both insulting the queen and Tsunade. Now it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together to assume that Sakura will prove Sasuke wrong in every sense of the word. Not only that, but she really needs to grow a kittening a pair! Kishi has let this douchebag walk all over her since part 1. I'm a firm believer that the trampling will cease when Sakura finally has had enough of this guy. And let's remember the fact that Tsunade proved Madara wrong by activating the byakugou. Sakura already has her Byakugou turned on so once she finally steps up she'll make all the other kunoichi in this series look basic as hell.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#77 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

At least Sasuke isn't magically a kind person... hate his attitude but it was totally in character

Yep, pretty much. And quite frankly, I actually think this Sasuke was better than Part I Sasuke. Because here, at least he has a very good point to being a jackass. Brutal honesty at its finest

I liked the Shikamaru dream thrown in it shows that his relationship with Temari may be more than platonic despite what Kishi said and it also shows the kittener is just basically too lazy even in his own dreams.

True. I'll drink to that.

Wow.  Very entertaining chapter.  So Madara's will is to give everyone a dream that is their heart's desire.  That's interesting in terms of his motives.  It's back to that idea of "I know what's best for you and will take away your free will to confer my will upon you."  No thanks.

+ Gaara's deep feelings of trust and friendship for Naruto is really cool -- that he would dream of having Naruto as a friend much earlier in life.

+ Shikamaru and Temari... hmm.  Another hint, and because in the dream Shikamaru wondered if it would ever happen kind of means it could.  That wouldn't suck.

As for the twist at the end, I thought something like that could happen.  I said in my post on #677 that I had a feeling Madara either didn't sense Kaguya's presence, or didn't realize the possibility that she was likely to double-cross him.

Yep, my favourite part was definitely Gaara's dream. Also, that's a very good assessment on ShikaTema. But that said though, Shikamaru is even in more denial than Gajeel is for Levy.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#78 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:14 AM

Please tell me you're kidding...?

I'm not. It pretty much only reinforces that Hinata's dream is still Naruto and that whole chapter 573 crap was meant in a romantic light not a platonic one like Shikamaru's

It shows that though still one-sided NH is still alive. As oppose to SS which has officially become dead.

eh10ut.jpg

#79 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

Basically what we got here was a series of pages about what we all figured... the ending on the other hand, I doubt anyone predicted that. Almost seems like Obito really did die

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#80 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

Well he did almost kill her once....erm twice.

I know but until now she never acted like this. As far as I remember.

Her body language says it all. She's basically like "Don't hit me.".

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)