1124 replies to this topic

#61 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:04 AM

And b4 pairing fans jump for joy over the fact Sakura was amazed by Sasuke's Susanoo.

she was actually amazed by the combination of naruto's bijuu bomb and sasuke's susano'o.

#62 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

What the hell do I have to do to get a response damn it? I don't care how straight forward my post are, at least make me feel like I'm contributing  :lol:

As for Sasuke's douchbaggery... nothing new there at all, the guys not gonna magically feel something for a person he never particularly had a strong interest in. Sakura's claims are just more nails in what should have already been a buried coffin 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#63 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Actually, he tried to kill her 3 times, once in Orochimaru's repair and twice in the Land of Iron. 

Sakura was so badass in this chapter and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next week since it looks like the genjutsu will take place. 

And it seems like SS will soon die, SS fans should really start wondering why everytime Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are brought up it's in a negative way, and since his arrival, there is like a rush into negativity from Sakura towards her feelings for Sasuke. I mean look, 635, 675, now this (and maybe SS will really die if the eternal genjutsu does come into action). 

something like RTN movie? if i see sasuke playboy in the manga i gonna cry :hm:

#64 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

I should really be excited after this chapter but I can't help but feel indifferent.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#65 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Well damage control is already taking place. Sasuke was the first to act on saving Sakura and she notice his Rinnegan.

Meaning SS moments?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#66 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

I honestly dont care about pairings right now and what her comments towards Sasuke mean. She was jsut amazing this chapter. I absolutely loved this chapter. 

I wasn't really surprised by her power-up feats since it's already been put on display by Tsunade. I was happy she finally activated it, but not all that impressed in the usage of it. Hopefully kishi will show more feats or new ones in the next chapter.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#67 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

You know I just realized in those panels with Sakura stuck, and Sasuke about to attack, he would've cut her in two if Naruto hadn't pulled her away when he did. D:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#68 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

I should really be excited after this chapter but I can't help but feel indifferent.

I somewhat agree, I was really expecting more.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#69 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

remember this famous moment guys cuz i sure do 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#70 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

What the hell is wrong with sakura, why can't she forget about whether sasuke cares for her or not, Naruto is there for her every time.

I just hope kishi doesn't turn this moment around later by making sasuke say, i believed that u wont be hurt by that lowly attack or some other kitten. On second thoughts, that will be extremely stupid, I believe in you once again kishi, don't let me lose trust in your pairing sense this time. Give us more NS moments. :D

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#71 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

You miss are a goddess (thank you for making this post not go unnoticed)

I really hope so, Kishi foreshadowed that a lot in part one, but never did anything about it. If it somehow becomes relevant here, that might possibly make up for the lack of that developement. But then again, poeple would try and call BS.

Seems like a waste to mention it only for it's effect to be so little in the Chunin Exam Finals arc... Best I can think o right now anyway

#72 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

You know I just realized in those panels with Sakura stuck, and Sasuke about to attack, he would've cut her in two if Naruto hadn't pulled her away when he did. D:

I've been saying that for the last 2 pages >:UUUU these comments are going too fast!

Edited by merryGOflava, 14 May 2014 - 06:10 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#73 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

The only thing that worries me at this point is the whole Infinite Tsukiyomi can make a lot of SS kitten happen that won't be reality but we have to suffer for weeks with idiots not knowing it's fake

#74 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

Well damage control is already taking place. Sasuke was the first to act on saving Sakura and she notice his Rinnegan.

how pathetic and desperate he clearly was gonna kill her if naruto didn't step in

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#75 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

I for one was disappointed . The part where Sakura unleashes the seal and attacks Madara , that was awesome ,  but I got the impression  that it was done just to put her down and  show that she still has not caught up to Naruto and Sasuke . For future chapters , this can either be used as an excuse to remove her from the fight , or it is also possible that it will be used for her to get , finally , some new power up that would bring her to their level .

As for Sasuke cutting Sakura in two , I think we get that impression because we can  not see Madara's shadows in that panel , which is likely what he was aiming for . Same way Naruto seems to kick in empty air when he saves Sakura , though it's clear that he kicked one of the shadows .

Edited by narusakurama, 14 May 2014 - 06:16 AM.

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#76 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

What the hell is wrong with sakura, why can't she forget about whether sasuke cares for her or not, Naruto is there for her every time.

I just hope kishi doesn't turn this moment around later by making sasuke say, i believed that u wont be hurt by that lowly attack or some other kitten. On second thoughts, that will be extremely stupid, I believe in you once again kishi, don't let me lose trust in your pairing sense this time. Give us more NS moments. :D

I don't think it had anything do with her feelings for him. I think she was shocked by the fact that we willing to cut through her to get too madara. That's what it looks like to me anyway.

#77 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:14 AM

My favorite panel so far is on page 16 when Naruto is fighting Madara's shadows, and Kakashi is like "...." :lol:

Kakashi is like "Yeah Naruto truly lost it, he's fighting against air".

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#78 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

Not sure about Sasuke cutting her or not... be he obviously had no problem seeing her stabbed. In fact he was pretty okay with it 

#79 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

The only thing that I didn't like about this chapter was when Sakura got in badass mode Madara had to stab her I wanted to see some Sakura action lol

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#80 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

It's funny that Sakura was scared kittenless of Juudara a couples of chapters ago, now she's bursting in head first trying to punch his face in. lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users