• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#61 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Blue Jeans @ Dec 4 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow! Am I always late for these types of Sakura discussions.... character discussions in general. Anyway, since I'm pretty much on hiatus these days, I guess it's only expected. There were, however a few things I really want to touch on, whether people agree with my interpretations or not is up to them.

First of, people, they're 12 years old! Why authors or readers or fans expect Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura to act like adults - of any great depths - is beyond me. The fact that all three managed to grow at all so quickly in the first year of their genin training shows that they are people of caliber. Seriously, outside of our inner perspectives, how many deep twelve year olds do you actually know? And even if they experienced great pain and tragedy, as many of the Naruto characters have shown, their youth limits their ability to interpret their losses - Sasuke, Neji, Gaara... need I say more? A lot of people expected Sakura to some how not treat Naruto badly, but look how the adults of Konoha behaved - and they are ADULTS! The fact that no adults were shown to have defended Naruto - until Iruka realized his own errors, and he didn't even care for Naruto until that fateful night Naruto stole the scroll, despite being Naruto's TEACHER for at least two years, how many times have Naruto flunked his genin exams? - proves to me that the expectations for Sakura are way beyond normality. She knew him how much? (And let's be serious here, Naruto just had a crush on Sakura, he didn't know her any more than she knew him until they were a team! It was simply that it gave him more initiative to build a relationship with her in the future, as they grow up.) All she knew about him was NO ONE in the Village liked him, he was a flunky in school, he sucked at everything, and he bothered her whenever she tried to make the moves on Sasuke - as in, she believed for a VERY long time that Naruto didn't like her and did all he could to test her patience and annoy her! (Here was the boy who stole the first kiss of the boy she threw Ino's friendship away from, she's not going to treat him logically.) And please, as if you've never disliked someone for completely shallow reasons. First impressions are true for characters within the stories as well, and we all know Naruto's a sucker at that.

The man Sakura idolized was Sasuke - who was skilled, smart, and handsome. The point is that Sakura, at that point in her life, idolized those who she saw was better than her - don't we all? Unfortunately for Naruto, he wasn't any of those things to Sakura. I like Naruto's character because he rose above that despite everyone's beliefs that he wasn't worth anything. That makes him a likeable character - though not always a realistic one. I like Sakura because she embodies all the flaws inside normal people, not just a twelve year old girl. She didn't have gifts from birth/blood/clan, or even an evil demon cursed and sealed into her. She didn't have a tragic past to motivate her to be more. Everything she has ever done was to be more than what others saw her. She's the human version of Naruto. She got made fun of and bullied like many people were in their childhood. She chased after people who never had that problem, like Ino and Sasuke, and wanted to be like them. In fact, let's be honest here, she, like Naruto, only had a huge crush on Sasuke before becoming a team member with him. But plenty of people have done a lot for people they crushed on, including throwing away friendships, family, wealth, status, etc. The fact is that Sakura is an obsessive type, like Naruto, and has always been; and like him and like Sasuke, she would do anything for what she believe in - give up happiness and valued things in her life for what she thinks is worth the sacrifice.

Don't moan over poor Ino. Until Sakura threw away their friendship into Ino's face, Ino probably would never have saw Sakura than as an equal (or even a rival). Friendship for those two would never have been one between equals if Sakura always relented because it did not start on the basis of equals. It shows in that moment that Sakura, selfish or not, was not someone who would bend to the will of others just to be accepted. To Sakura, there were things that she would give up everything for. Those people, depending on life or luck, either become fools or heroes... luckily for Sakura, she grew up to be a hero (and here, I breathe a sigh of relief).

Of course, everyone wants evidents.

Sakura accepted Naruto as a teammate before the Chuunin exams. She was reluctant at first, only following Sasuke's lead, but at the time NOTHING she did pointed to the fact that she believed Naruto liked her. She wasn't being deliberately cruel to him, she just treated him like the pest she thought he was. Not because he was a demon, though maybe her opinions of his motivations may have been due to how others viewed him, but everything Sakura said to fake-Sasuke (Naruto disguised) pointed to her belief that Naruto didn't like her and was trying to thwart her efforts to gain Sasuke's approval because he didn't like her and liked to see her suffer. Now, a lot of people are going to be like: Why would she think that? But come on, considering how little contact Sakura had with Naruto - and how she didn't get to know him as the readers have done and how MUCH time she spent with EVERYONE else that didn't like him, and what she HAD seen of him - is her decision really that far fetched? (He had been a prankster, notorious for causing trouble to others and enjoying it!) But, after they became teammates, she began to respect him. When she saw that Naruto had more will than she ever had, even more than Sasuke at times. When she saw his determination, not once did she turn a blind eye to Naruto's efforts. Sakura was the one to tell Naruto how to focus chakra into his feet when he asked her for help, she didn't reject him then (even though she could have refused him), though she still didn't think too much of him - but it was already the beginning of their changing relationship. When they fought Orochimaru for the first time in the chuunin exams, she shouted at Sasuke for not being braver than Naruto, and she was the one who saved Naruto from falling after falling unconscious from Orochimaru's attack. She took care of both Naruto and Sasuke, as a teammate, and a friend. And though she was startled at Sasuke's declaration that Naruto was the one who saved her, I think that had been due to the fact of both her romanticized image of Sasuke (and the fact that he did try to protect her while they were teammates) and the fact that it was the first time her previous assumptions that Naruto liked seeing her suffer were challenged by actions she didn't even witness. And there were images of after-missions, where it was shown that Sakura was helping carry Naruto after a mission, even before the chuunin exams - a show that she helped and supported him as a teammate, even if she never really considered him a buddy-buddy friend. At the very least, by the time they entered, the three of them relied and believed in each other enough to protect each other and risk pain and death and fears for each other. At that time, Kakashi deemed the three of them strong enough to try out the Chuunin exams (along with the other rookie nine), an action that was unusual at the time, as shown by the surprise these recommendations inspired. Hell, even Gai waited after the first year before signing up his own students for the exam! The relationship between those in Team 7 vastly improved in the year they were together, and they were only twelve-thirteen at the time they took the exam... give her some slack. Sakura didn't have "must kill gifted, psycho brother" or "must prove myself worthy" to drive her, but she never denied Naruto's growth. In fact, she was the first to acknowledge how much he had grown as a ninja, thinking to herself that both Sasuke AND Naruto were leaving her behind and running ahead of her.

That sense of helplessness inside of her, BEFORE the chuunin exams, show that her respect for Naruto had grown vastly and that she had never let the opinions of the village or her former classmates prejudice her to Naruto's own growth. She never denied or turned a blind eye to his weaknesses - as shown when they took the written part of the chuunin exam - but Sakura at no point in time was illogically cruel to Naruto and she was willing to change her mind about him - which cannot be said of everyone else. In fact, at the time that Sasuke was taken, Sakura was the only person who did not fight with Naruto but trusted him whole heartedly in his ability to bring Sasuke back. Pre-cursed seal Sasuke would have been brought back too, but that didn't really work out and hence, why we have season 2, so no one's really complaining.

Sakura's not a saint. She didn't see Naruto for "who he was", but hell, Naruto's not even that self-aware... they're too damn young to be so introspective. That's what authors are for and why most good authors like to write about older Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke, who has less reaction and more inner thoughts going on about their heads. They're complicated people and they started complicated young, so lots of material to work on.

I think Sakura was a pretty cool character since season 1. She's got more flaws than most authors/manga artists are willing to give to a main character, especially if it's the main (and only) female character. Sure Hinata's sweeter, sure Tenten's got cooler weapons, but Sakura is the only one constantly changing and the only one who is human enough to never be the same. She changed from the weak, bullied girl who hated her forehead and needed Ino's protection, to the brash and selfish graduate, smartest in her class and with enough false bravado to never show once how intimidated she still was of herself and her place in the world, and grew to be a strong, capable young woman who still has room to grow and knows it, but loves so much the boys in her life and appreciate others for who they are. She has more capacity to grow, to with-stand the tragedies of a shinobi's life, and to believe than anyone - and the only one who believes as much as her is Naruto.

Hell, I love the two, because they have a relationship ripe with the potential for real intimacy. They already love each other, as people their age and with their experience can. What label you want to put on that love, does it really matter? She would die and hurt and fight for Naruto, just as he would for her, and neither of them would do it with regret... not many people today who are "in-love" can do that for each other. And she loves Sasuke too, just as Naruto loves Sasuke... but I think I'll leave it to the manga (for now) to show where canon will go with that. But Sakura is as shallow and as deep as everyone has the capacity to be, but her actions have always shown that she is someone who is constantly trying to grow up and to grow strong for the people she love, and for the person she wants to be...

What's there to look down at her for?

(Can you tell I'm a big Sakura fan? I really adore NaruSaku, but I'm not going to bash anyone for liking SasuSaku. Sasuke's.... complicated - to put it nicely.)

narusakuct7.gif

Oh my god, this is the WIN! biggrin.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#62 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:17 AM

Blue Jeans, you didn't leave anything out for anyone else to say.

Damn, while I was reading I was going this is pure win, down right one of the best defense presented for Sakura.

This gets more than 1000% approval from me :thumbs:

#63 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:31 AM

Whoa, I forgot about this thread XD.

And wow, that's a post.

Unfortunately NF will probably ignore it and counter it with their own repetitive arguments.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#64 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Jan 29 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa, I forgot about this thread XD.

And wow, that's a post.

Unfortunately NF will probably ignore it and counter it with their own repetitive arguments.

You right and that's the problem. They WON'T accept that they're wrong and keep using these arguments. The counterarguments ARE indeed fact and true because this is what Kishi's writing for Sakura's development and they always look for the negatives or follow the anime.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#65 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 30 2008, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You right and that's the problem. They WON'T accept that they're wrong and keep using these arguments. The counterarguments ARE indeed fact and true because this is what Kishi's writing for Sakura's development and they always look for the negatives or follow the anime.

Well, they wun accept it because the majority of the NS fans they're interacting with are doing stuff they same way like the NH or SS fans.

dry.gif

Ah well, they'll realize their faults one day. biggrin.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#66 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:43 AM

Hm...you see, this is why I like being a NarutoxSakura supporter...I'm in the minority right now...I guess, but we're sort of...more civilized about our debates. Thank goodness I found H&E before I found NF...

anyway, I'm glad someone ripped that Sakura-bashing post apart...I HATE groundless accusations on characters...no, I hate groundless accusations in general. I could go into a huge tirade right now, but I guess I'll just say this: Who was the girl that ran to Naruto when he was savage and corrupted by the Kyuubi, in his four tailed form, begging Naruto to stop, saying she would get Sasuke for HIM? Was it Hinata??? No...it was the 'useless' girl, who later on healed Naruto from the Kyuubi's wounds, despite the wounds to her arm...makes me wonder...did these NaruHina fans even watch that episode...or read it? Hmmm...how about that famous line that Yamato almost finished? Well, the NaruHina fans could say, "Yamato isn't important, he knows nothing about Naruto and Sakura's past." Uh huh...right...that's why he's an ANBU, and Tsunade handpicked him to go along. Yamato's smart, and as an ANBU, you learn to see things that are subtle otherwise...let's see...hmm Sakura actually killed an Akatsuki member...she was actually the first character to kill a member. Yes, Chiyo helped, but what about the fight between Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, and Kakashi versus Itachi and Kisame? Hmm...Sakura's a Chunin...Sasori's an infamous criminal and missing nin. Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai are all Jounin...and had the odds in their favor against the others...still...the couldn't beat the two. Chiyo helped, yes, but Sakura dealt the majority of the damage...and besides...who else could say Shannaro and look hot at the same time? laugh.gif

Oh, and for the record, I never saw Hinata actually attempt to flirt with Naruto before...at least Sakura doesn't faint around the ones she cares about, and at least she attempts to flirt with the blonde, even if it's more playful than anything.

For the record, I have no hatred towards NaruHina, I think it's a nice pairing...but it's fans really tick me off sometimes...they make Sakura into a b1@tch...which she isn't..

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#67 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:13 PM

The ANTI-Sakura post TS showed us...err.gif

Well, she was useless, but that was part of her character development.

I said this in a rant in my fanfic, but why do you get mad at Sakura for hitting Naruto and ignore such occurances in all other shonen manga? Yuyu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist (A WRENCH!), Girls Bravo (one of them deserves so much more though), I think Trigun at one point...my god, I think women rule Japan!! The abuse thing is the worst arguement EVER. It happens in almost every anime, and the guys shake the beatings off like they were nothing.

Sakura, a chunin, shouldn't have been able to take down a member of the Akatsuki? Naruto took out Shukaku, Kabuto (temporaliy, but he did beat him when he was kicking the ass of a sanin), Kakuzu. Sasuke crippled dozens of people, killed Orochimaru and Deidra. And they are both genin!! Gasp!!

As for learning so much in less than half the time a doctor would...it's ANIME.

And where the hell did the skank outfit come from? Have any of them looked at:

Grenaider
Ikkitousen/Battle Vixens
Battle Club (Warning! One of them is a man!!)
Get Backers (manga)
Kiddy Grade
Dead or Alive
Dead or Alive Extreme Beach VolleyBall?
Ghost in the Shell
Magical Arcade Abenobashi
Girls Bravo
(the list goes on, and KC has turned 90!)

Put those outfits on Sakura and tell me her original is skanky.

#68 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:22 PM

I think most people just want to hate Sakura just because of the fact she seems useless when she has grown a lot since we last saw her.

Plus, I know I come off wrong, guys, but some of us have been accused of being too extreme with our views on NaruSaku. My friend Kurt has said it about some of us before, but I doubt he means all of us.

Honestly, I liked Sakura beforehand, I just hated how she was so black and white for the longest while about Naruto and Sasuke, assuming everything Naruto did was wrong, and everything Sasuke did was right.

It's nice to see she's grown a lot from the shallow-seeming girl into a brave medical ninja. ^^ And as for the famed moment between Yamato/Tenzo and Sakura.... I dunno if NaruHina fans have read it, or they just disavow it so they don't realize it IS possible for Naruto and Sakura to be together.

KC also has a point. I've seen skanky outfits more than anywhere else really. I mean, Sakura's was more of something you also could wear in the streets, so I doubt it was. tongue.gif

NOW I'm spent. XD LOL!

Bryon

#69 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:49 PM

I haven't read or seen alot of anime but I have noticed a trend:
The main male character and main female character always seem to be made to counter each other and balance each other.

So part of the hate to Sakura is probably the intention of kishi. to make the fans go "How can he stand for her crap?!?" Sakura has to be the character to show that people change like If Sakura can change and actully like Naruto as much as Sasuke, maybe Sasuke can change for the better to.

I honestly belive that if someone hates Sakura for what she did to Naruto as a young immature 12 year old, They have to aboslutly loath Sasuke for his actions.

Hinata, being a side character, has absolutly no growth between parts 1 and 2.

Yes Sakura has her faults, but she changed for the better and I have to say is one of the major reasons for Naruto's growth. so don't hate her for being a positive person in naruto's life at least she acknowledged him in stead of fainting.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#70 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Jan 30 2008, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The ANTI-Sakura post TS showed us...err.gif

Well, she was useless, but that was part of her character development.

I said this in a rant in my fanfic, but why do you get mad at Sakura for hitting Naruto and ignore such occurances in all other shonen manga? Yuyu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist (A WRENCH!), Girls Bravo (one of them deserves so much more though), I think Trigun at one point...my god, I think women rule Japan!! The abuse thing is the worst arguement EVER. It happens in almost every anime, and the guys shake the beatings off like they were nothing.

Sakura, a chunin, shouldn't have been able to take down a member of the Akatsuki? Naruto took out Shukaku, Kabuto (temporaliy, but he did beat him when he was kicking the ass of a sanin), Kakuzu. Sasuke crippled dozens of people, killed Orochimaru and Deidra. And they are both genin!! Gasp!!

As for learning so much in less than half the time a doctor would...it's ANIME.

And where the hell did the skank outfit come from? Have any of them looked at:

Grenaider
Ikkitousen/Battle Vixens
Battle Club (Warning! One of them is a man!!)
Get Backers (manga)
Kiddy Grade
Dead or Alive
Dead or Alive Extreme Beach VolleyBall?
Ghost in the Shell
Magical Arcade Abenobashi
Girls Bravo
(the list goes on, and KC has turned 90!)

Put those outfits on Sakura and tell me her original is skanky.

Dude that's just the tip of the Ice Berg.

#71 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jan 29 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was like...when I saw the counter to the Sakura hater.

I'm going to be as clear as I can about this because I've been seeing it more lately and a lot in chat.

If the word is filtered that is a clear sign not to use it. Bypassing it or using faux profanity isn't really much different.

#72 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Shriner @ Jan 31 2008, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to be as clear as I can about this because I've been seeing it more lately and a lot in chat.

If the word is filtered that is a clear sign not to use it. Bypassing it or using faux profanity isn't really much different.

Ah my bad. It's just a bad habit I picked up and I even use it on 18+ threads. Won't happen again on this site. happy.gif

#73 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:31 AM

Thank you.

The only exception I can think of would be fanfiction, since it's a slightly different animal and in that case it would depend on where it was posted, ratings, markings, how much and what words....etc

#74 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:14 PM

Yeah. And sometimes, it can be pretty tough to display a character just right. My friend Gil told me he understood exactly why fans degress Sakura a lil in fanfics. And as Shriner said, it's a WHOLE 'nother animal due to the writers.

I personally am trying to find a balance for Sakura in my Naruto fanfic so I don't have her act meaner to Naruto than usual like she did back in the beginning, as well as making sure she can stand her ground.

One fanfic I've read that was linked from here, The Twelve of Two, portrayed Sakura most impressively. Like she is at the point in the story it takes place in, but also questioning things that have occured with her and Naruto.

That is the kind of balance I wanna seek out.

Bryon

#75 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

Terra of Genesis pulls writes Sakura's character well in his stories to.

#76 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Feb 1 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Terra of Genesis pulls writes Sakura's character well in his stories to.

Really? I gotta check that out then! Thanks, Magus. smile.gif

Bryon

#77 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

I'd almost not agree with his version of Sakura in his first story, but considering the situation, it there wasn't anything I could see differently.

#78 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

No worries. I'll take the time when I get the chance to read some of his stuff, Magus.

Bryon

#79 Sheryl Nome

Sheryl Nome

Galactic Fairy

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

In my opinion, the Sasuke hate has grown worse than the Sakura hate.
art done by ?, graphic by KiNA@animesuki

avatar credits go to heart_of_manga@lj

#80 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

Maybe it's because of Sasuke coming off Gary Stu-like?

Bryon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users