#61 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 20 2010, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know they have mentioned this already but I will say it too. It will be hilarious if Kushina appears in the movie and she behaves the same way as Sakura when she's with Minato (another tsundere biggrin.gif) that's the animators way of saying to the public that N/S will happen because Kishimoto is so obvious with the development they have had throughout the entire manga. danarusakunp3.gif

Yeah, Kushina looks like the type of Kunoichi who won't take crap from anybody, even putting Minato in his place (her red hair). happy.gif Sakura having pink hair could mean it will be amplified or calmer anger than Kushina. heheelq7.png sweat.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 20 April 2010 - 01:59 PM.

#62 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 19 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's suppose to come out on DVD on April 27 that's around the corner. smile.gif

No way! Really?! *Buys iTunes card* I'm still waiting to buy the second one <.< now the fourth?! Sheesh... They should have these in U.S theaters, I would so watch it in theaters!

#63 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 20 2010, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know they have mentioned this already but I will say it too. It will be hilarious if Kushina appears in the movie and she behaves the same way as Sakura when she's with Minato (another tsundere biggrin.gif) that's the animators way of saying to the public that N/S will happen because Kishimoto is so obvious with the development they have had throughout the entire manga. danarusakunp3.gif

Yes, in shonen anime and manga tomboy=tsundere in romantic plotlines. Jiraiya seemed like he was kind of annoyed by the young Kushina- being a major tomboy. The first databook calls Sakura a tomboy. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#64 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 20 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No way! Really?! *Buys iTunes card* I'm still waiting to buy the second one <.< now the fourth?! Sheesh... They should have these in U.S theaters, I would so watch it in theaters!

Shippu-chan you can watch Shippuden movie 2 for free at youtube the movie is there. wink.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#65 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

I've been thinking..... maybe Kishi will actually pull an Oda?? I have a theory that Kishi will probably just show us Naruto overcoming his evil self and then after that, Killerbee agrees to train Naruto :

KB: Nice, kid, I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off.
Naruto: Heh, what'd ya expect??
KB: From here on, it's gonna be hell. Are ya ready, kid?? 'cuz I'm gonna ring the starting bell!!! (lame, I know)
Naruto: YOOOSH!!!

(scene skips over to Konoha, everyone preparing for war)

Tsunade: I see.... (after reading Yamato's report from Anbu) So, did they say how long would the training take??
Anbu: According to Kumogakure nins, it might take at least 2 years, depending how well he does it.
Kakashi: Tsunade-sama....
Tsunade: Well, we'll just have to hold out until then.
Kakashi: Very well.

(Then timeskip occurs)

Kishi could use this timeskip excuse to take a temporary break to focus on the movie. After all, it's parallel to Kishi's wishes of making a Minato Gaiden. So, this would be even better than Kakashi Gaiden because we'll see it animated without the need for manga material.

The good side is: It would be freakin' over-the-top-godly-epicness!!!
The bad side: we international fans have to pull on our hairs and bite fingers until the next year. And also, the worst scenario would be that Kishi might make some references to the movie when he gets back to working on the manga. (Which would drive us to the point of insanity)

Edited by Newkerz, 28 April 2010 - 06:13 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#66 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

^Ohh Wrong thread Newkerz.

Yeah I can't wait for this movie to come out it's going to be epic. a_thumbs.gif

#67 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:43 PM

I'm afraid Sakura might have little to none screen time in this movie, because since assuming Naruto is the only one absorved by the time travel portal, she will probally appear only in the beggining and in the end.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#68 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

@ alex: I also think so... Poor Sakura!! XD

#69 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ May 15 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm afraid Sakura might have little to none screen time in this movie, because since assuming Naruto is the only one absorved by the time travel portal, she will probally appear only in the beggining and in the end.

Looking at the new trailers looks like Sakura gets some screentime, i'm guessing Naruto gets drags into some sort of vortex and ends up in the past, (There is a scene where Sai is holding Sakura back, which would be Naruto disappearing,) then makes an appearance later as it shows her fihting in the tower so she probably opens another portal to retrieve Naruto

It also looks like Naruto has another hime he has to save, one that looks a bit like Kushina with the hair...though how that romance will work I don't know considering she'd be 16+ years older than him in the future.

Also looks like NAruto gets himself a Chakra sword, with the Konoha symbol on, which makes me think the girl is probably the fire Daiymo's daughter.

You know if these movies were all canon, Naruto would have half the hime's in the elemental countries after him.

new trailer is at animetake, but i'm sure someone who knows how will post the youtube link.

Edited by harry4e, 02 August 2010 - 04:51 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#70 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

heres a new trailer:

now is it just me or is that kushina in naruto's hands heheelq7.png oh and sakura's reaction.... priceless thumbsup.gif

#71 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

Nope that ain't kushina I think its the princess from that country.

#72 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:56 AM

It's not Kushina it's the girl that Naruto's team were sent to protect from the movie villain.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#73 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

i wonder if naruto will try to c kakashis younger face wow.png and i wonder where is this movie takin place cause it doesnt look like Konoha to me >.<
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#74 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (OblivionXP @ Aug 22 2010, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heres a new trailer:

now is it just me or is that kushina in naruto's hands heheelq7.png oh and sakura's reaction.... priceless thumbsup.gif

Sakura's reaction to what?

Edited by pharix, 22 August 2010 - 02:53 PM.

#75 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Aug 22 2010, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's reaction to what?

well i don't truly know why she is making that face but im guessing its to naruto going into the vortex thing near the end of the trailer

#76 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

Sakura thinks she's going to lose Naruto forever. sad.gif

#77 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:57 AM

AWWWWWW her face D=... it has to be a reaction towards Naruto, I mean, who else would she react like that for? :'( It made me sad...

#78 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

Edited by pharix, 23 August 2010 - 05:43 AM.

#79 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Obviously Sakura reacted like that because Naruto got sucked into the time portal and she may never see him again I think we're thinking way over this. We already knew that she's worried sick about him because she loves him so why do we have to remind ourselves of it?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#80 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 23 2010, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously Sakura reacted like that because Naruto got sucked into the time portal and she may never see him again I think we're thinking way over this. We already knew that she's worried sick about him because she loves him so why do we have to remind ourselves of it?

Because! Just because. rawr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users