687 replies to this topic

#61 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

Not a bad chapter overall, but a bit short, and it seems Kishimoto reinforces that only Naruto and Sasuke can save the day. What about Kakashi and Sakura? Are they just chopped liver now? I also feel sorry for Sakura in this chapter, losing her headband to the volcano...

I really do hope they will do something, if not, there really was no reason to keep them out of the Tsukuyomi. The better option would have been to include them in the group of dreamers. At least it could have made the romance subplot moving on a little on Sakura's part. Because if she and Kakashi don't do at least one thing in this fight, just a little somthing, it will really be bad writting, to just let them do nothing but stare at the fight between Narut/Sasuke and Kaguya. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#62 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

Ups my bad there.

I get that a lot. Dun worry, just a little sad. LOL  :hehehe:

It seems that we can establish that THAT is a REAL lava, not genjutsu. A bit downer since I think many people do hope that this will be the turning point of Sakura's development. But what can we do, the manga pages are pretty restricted, and usually the beginning of a new arc will always be the biggest pain in the **s since we need to wait for a long, long time. But overall I am pretty content. 

How come Sasuke's hawk summon was not affected by IT when all humans and animals were?

I just realized too. This could be a pretty good hint. Maybe in a way that the Animals that involved in Summoning are not bound to the IT.

Which will also means more development to come.

Edited by tekopi, 11 June 2014 - 06:14 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#63 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

How come Sasuke's hawk summon was not affected by IT when all humans and animals were?

It was 'after' IT was activated

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#64 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:13 AM

Sorry, my bad, I meant why wasn't the summon affected when the IT occurred? I mean, wasn't the IT suppose to cover the whole world?

Edited by RamenBlossom, 11 June 2014 - 06:15 AM.

#65 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:15 AM

And most of all....why Sakura's headband! Something which exposes her forehead and her seal? Maybe it will be easier for chakra transfer? Maybe the headband was coming in middle of the forehead and Naruto's lips? Was it due to this that it was Sakura's headband of all?

But her headband doesn't cover her forehead. It's wrapped on top of her head.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#66 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:17 AM

Sorry, my bad, I meant why wasn't the summon affected when the IT occurred? I mean, wasn't the IT suppose to cover the whole world?

My guess, is that the animal used in summoning probably have their own way to avoid being caught in IT. Maybe their world have a protection barrier of some sort?

#67 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:17 AM

Spoiler

yeah and this page to http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/631/17

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#68 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

I loved how Naruto saved the hawk as well. It was a nice touch. :)
Oh, and yeah I don't really get the point of Sakura losing her headband either, other than to show that it really wasn't a genjutsu, but it wasn't absolutely necessary. Hm. Weird.

Maybe it's in like, a different dimension of sorts? Or a place that has some sort of barrier that happens to protect against IT? Who knows. I hope we get an explanation, cause it was really convenient that the hawk can wasn't affected by IT. After all, Sasuke could have used Susanoo, right? But we probably won't get an explanation.

Edited by Hiraishin, 11 June 2014 - 06:20 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#69 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:21 AM

My guess, is that the animal used in summoning probably have their own way to avoid being caught in IT. Maybe their world have a protection barrier of some sort?

Oh, and yeah I don't really get the point of Sakura losing her headband either, other than to show that it really wasn't a genjutsu, but it wasn't absolutely necessary. Hm. Weird.

Maybe it's in like, a different dimension of sorts? Or a place that has some sort of barrier that happens to protect against IT? Who knows.

Hope we find out! :D And until we do, I will keep scratching my head until we do! 

#70 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:22 AM

Gonna wait for better quality from MS because the fighting sequence was hard to follow.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#71 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:22 AM

people on tumblr is already going, they are fast.

Edited by redrose3443, 11 June 2014 - 06:26 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#72 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

It's a nice contrast between Naruto and Sasuke. The guy who wants to save everyone and the guy who is like "F'em".

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#73 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

people on tumblr is already going.

What's happening? I do not have an account.

#74 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

kittening NO!!!! I WAS kittening WRONG! Naruto saving Sakura from Madara was like Sasuke saving Naruto in Zabuza arc. Naruto's body moved on its own to protect Sakura. And this was the reason why Sakura shed tears on Naruto and thanked him. It clicked her that the same words were said by Sasuke during Zabuza arc and now Naruto did the same with her. It was a freaking NS moment, hidden underneath!

Edit: Sasuke saying that he saved Kakashi and Sakura more of confirms this. It was like him saying to Naruto "There was no need of you to do that", but Naruto's reply was what confirmed he still had feelings for Sakura which shuts the opposite fandoms claims that Naruto got over Sasuke long ago. It was a freaking NS moment. Not a big one but a small one, hidden underneath!

yup its easy to spot hidden ns moments after shipping them for so long

#75 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:26 AM

Can you elaborate?

I might have been a bit harsh in my review. It's just that I'm way too tired for these useless repetitions. 

Sasuke not caring about Sakura and Kakashi was already obvious from the start of this fight. Why does it have to be shown again and again? It's as annoying as Hinata's constant "Naruto-kun". Also, people say that Kishi want to emphasize anti-SS, but it's not the matter of anti-SS. SS, is already dead. What Kishi wants to show is how Sasuke doesn't care about Kakashi and Sakura. I get it already! So can we move on? 

And Naruto, I'm really disappointed with him agreeing with Sasuke. If he knew what Sasuke said is the truth and could agree to it, he shouldn't have decided to do the teamwork formation in the first place. It's obvious that they are going to be a burden. He should have outright stated that they shouldn't get involved in the fight, like he did with Pein. Instead, he's trying to reinforce the idea of teamwork to Sasuke, when the so-called two members of his "teamwork" can't do anything, and protecting them lies on the hands and abilities of Sasuke. Nobody, has gained benefit from this "teamwork" so far. 

And Sakura....need I explain? She's the same as Sasuke but even worse. At least Sasuke is repeating his words and actions again and again so team seven will get it through their thick skull. What's the purpose of Sakura repeating her disappointment towards Sasuke and thanking Naruto for the thousandth time? It has NO purpose other than being a waste of manga panel space. If she's disappointed with Sasuke, fine, but live with it like Kakashi is. Currently, she couldn't have been unaffected by IT if it wasn't for his Susanoo. And cut out the constant thanking Naruto like a broken record. It's annoying. 

Kakashi was awesome though  :cool:

I'm going to be a fan of the new team seven, Kakashi, Sai, and Yamato. Pfft, they are so much more better than Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. 

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 June 2014 - 06:29 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#76 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

How many times over the past few years have I said we would see this scene come up again?  

680_1.jpg

How many times?????  I'd go back and count except I'm too lazy tired.  Kishimoto didn't use it the way I expected, but so what else is new.  

Then there was this....  "During the Infinite Tsukuyomi... Kakashi and Sakura just happened to be next to you.  That's all."  

Gosh, Sasuke is so romantic and his love for Sakura so obvious and strong.  What a charmer.   :twitch:  

#77 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

people on tumblr is already going, they are fast.

Going where? The pit of despair? or another world of delusion?

#78 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

What's happening? I do not have an account.

oh there saying stuff like *Sasuke is going to risk his life for them, cause that’s what he does in highly stressful situations, he protects those dear to him!* -_-

#79 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

Where are they Kakashi said it was another dimension. I can see a building on top of the volcano.

Edited by Liu bie, 11 June 2014 - 06:29 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#80 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:28 AM

I really feel for Sakura in this chapter. Poor girl... she's done everything to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke, and just when she thought she did, she now sees the different in their powers, and sees Sasuke was right. Poor Sakura... :(

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users