Close
Photo

When did you first start likeing Narusaku

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

Poll: When did you belive? (141 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you belive in Narusaku before Evidence or after

1. Before the Evidence (47 votes [24.48%])

Percentage of vote: 24.48%

2. After the Evidencer (32 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. I've liked them since the Chapter 1 (41 votes [21.35%])

Percentage of vote: 21.35%

4. There has always been evidence since the begining (58 votes [30.21%])

Percentage of vote: 30.21%

5. I just dislke the other pairings (14 votes [7.29%])

Percentage of vote: 7.29%

Vote

#61 reversal

reversal

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:reading. writing. daydreaming. surfing the net. listening to music.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:34 AM

Mostly in part I. I can't explain how I came to love them but I think from there I slowly fell in love with the pair... yes.gif

#62 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

Well to be honest when I first started watching Naruto, I liked SasuSaku. But after numerous episodes of him treating her like GARBAGE I was like 'WTF? This pairing sucks. Hey, that cute Naruto kid likes her. They might make a good couple.' and the rest was history!
And what a beautiful pairing NaruSaku is. narusaku.gif

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#63 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:12 AM

i didnt really notice any pairings in part 1 but when part 2 came around i saw sakura act caring toward naruto, and since naruto already liked sakura i thought " perfect!!" and thus i became a narusaku fan narusakuct7.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#64 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

Well at first I didn't really care about Naruto pairings in the least bit. I watched the show and read the manga merely because the concept of ninja fighting in an alternate universe sounded appealing, and even then I didn't really follow it to the degree I do now. That changed two months ago when I started from the beginning. Naruto reminded me of every character that I had ever cared about. The guy who never gives up was such an awesome idea, and I would look up to him, hoping that my own determination could be as iron-clad as his. In doing so I wanted him to achieve success in all aspects, but the biggest determining factor where I became a permanent fan of the pairing was during the exams during the Ino/Sakura fight. The way he rescued her from the recesses of his mind made me realize that there was at least some sort of mutual relationship/development taking place. And from that moment on I was permanently hooked.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#65 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:06 AM

At the beginning I wasn't really partial to any pairings, but more interested in the bonds in general Naruto was making with the people around him. I started actively liking NaruSaku somewhere around the end of part 1 (POAL and the hospital scene) and the beginning of part 2. I honestly can't remember exactly when it was. tongue.gif All I know is that now it's the pairing I've come to advocate more than any other.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#66 Mary

Mary

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

I've liked NaruSaku since chapter 1. (weird huh, since Sakura was introduced in chapter 3? but I saw the anime first and read the manga later, so I guess it's not so weird after all).

Naruto's always liked Sakura, and Sakura's love for Sasuke seemed like a childish crush that would waver as time goes on, so I never really could get into that.

Hinata's love for Naruto seemed cute, but you'll never get anywhere if your feelings aren't shared, so I wanted her to be happy with someone who loved her instead.

And the only person Sasuke showed any interest in was Naruto (and Orochimaru and Kakashi and Itachi), so SasuSaku really made no sense to me whatsoever.

Edited by Mary, 18 March 2011 - 01:35 PM.

#67 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was first a NaruHina fan based purely on looks alone, but after looking at Naruto as a character, I began to understand why he likes Sakura and soon I began to love her too. It got even better when I started watching Shippuden and both characters grew substantially.

Also in a more personal way, Sakura reminds me of someone I love, but she never gave me the time of day. She was so beautiful and she looked just like Sakura except she had brown hair instead of Pink. Same attitude too. She was always going after the guy who abused her rather than the guy who truly loved her...me.

Eventually we grew apart and I haven't talked to her in 3 years. I still remember her though. Seeing Sakura always reminds me of her and me being Naruto since I do kind of look like him save for the hair which isn't spiked but is blonde and blue eyes.

I now root for Naruto and Sakura in hoping that even if I cannot get the love I want, maybe Naruto can get his for me.

I do have a picture of the one I loved if anyone wants to see it.

I must seem pathetic that I take a fictional love interest characters as a reflection of my own life.

Holy Crap not pathetic at all. Well if it is I am too hehe. I have a similar situation and she's just so damn beautiful. I see her at school and my heart skips a beat. However, shes one of my best friends older sister (1 year older than me) and it would just be awkward if I hit on her -.- Plus I don't have that Naruto Swagga. I wish I can smile everyday and dattebayo that shiz. Ahh well, just know your're not alone buddy!

As for when I first started liking this couple. I remember so very clearly. It was on cartoon network and I was sitting on my bed watching my thick but very small tv. Naruto changed into Sasuke and sweet talked Sakura, AND Naruto made a kage bunshin and seemingly had Kakashi in the palm of his hands (during the genin test to pass the acadamey, they were all suppossed to take 3 bells from Kakashi) and I saw Sakura BLUSH thinking that Naruto was cool, then he made a mistake and she thought oh 'oh nvm, hes lame'. This was like 7 years ago or something, yet I still felt the charm and refreshing vibe of this couple.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#68 ramen_masta

ramen_masta

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:soccer, watching tv, sleeping, playing games, eating ramen

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

At first i like naruhina but then i saw that hinata kept faiting whenever she saw him or he sees or talks to her so then i started liking narusaku because he actually like sakura and he would do anything for her to make her happy
i like ramen!!!!!!!!!!! and being lazy sometime :)

#69 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

Like many other people, I started it when I was a little kid and episode three was aired. I started reading the manga AFTER.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#70 OrangeFlash

OrangeFlash

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

the moment when did all he could to save her from garaa. that was epic

#71 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:30 AM

Ever since I saw Sakura and found out Naruto liked her I've always wanted her to return Naruto's feelings but I admit my faith had been wobbly at times because of how she treated him because she wasn't a typical tsundere she completely ignores him for someone else

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#72 Eva Chen

Eva Chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

in the beginning series, I was SasuSaku fan because Sasuke & Sakura were my fave char and if you look closely, there was a few SS moments and I thought Sasuke cares her too (you can see in here)

but after Sasuke left Konoha to Orochimaru, SasuSaku is over because when the girl said 'I love you' and the boy said 'thank you'. it means over. she was rejected. sleep.gif

after shippuuden, I was become a NaruSaku fan because I saw the NS evidences and Naruto can make her happy (she can make him happy too).
I was too stupid to realize Naruto really loves Sakura. I thought he wasn't serious about her, after I read back, I was realize that Naruto is the sensitive boy (the hospital scene). yup, the cheerful one actually is the sensitive too. sorry, naruto sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Eva Chen, 18 July 2011 - 02:58 PM.

Kishi, you can give me everything, but please not NARUHINA!!

my bad English, sorry

#73 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

I've started liking narusaku for the first time when i started watching the dub from the beginning which was like 5 or 6 years ago and I thought well he likes her at the start maybe she'll warm up to him. Then as things progresses at the beginning, I was like well something else might happening and it was all right maybe narusaku may not happen. That mentality changed in Shippuden where you could see where Naruto really cares and loves her and Sakura really cares and is very warming up to him.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#74 RandomAnimeFan

RandomAnimeFan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

I've liked narusaku since when Naruto saved Sakura from Gaara. I didn't believe in it until Shippuden, when Yamato tells Sakura that it doesn't matter if the things she does for him are big or little but what matters is how much she cares about him.

#75 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:59 PM

Beginning of the series! a_thumbs.gif I could sense the Chemistry between Naruto and Sakura despite her initial attitude towards him and had been hoping she would change her mind ever since and BOY did she cool.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#76 Raptor3789

Raptor3789

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

To be honest, the seething hatred towards from alot of the fans at the time made me curious about Sakura. I started with Shippuden and was confused at what I was hearing about how Sakura is such b**** to Naruto, I mean they seemed to get along quite well from I was seeing. Then I backtracked to Part 1, and kinda saw what they were talking about, but still didn't really warrant the hate she was getting. Realizing that she was just a kid at the time and growing up like any human being would (realize your mistakes, try to fix it), I started to like her character and her developing bond with Naruto as the show went on. I hope to see all this development pay off when this pairing goes canon.

#77 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

I've liked them since the very start of chapter 1 they just seemed to click so I jumped aboard this ship.

#78 CaramelMiki

CaramelMiki

PONPONうぇいうぇいう

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

I can't remember but I think I did like them when I first saw Naruto (2004-2005). But when I started actually watching Shippuuden, I liked them more.

Edited by CaramelMiki, 02 September 2011 - 01:10 AM.

narusaku128.gif

#79 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:00 AM

When I first started watching the anime it didn't impress me that much, so I didn't care to much about the pairings. But, I always found Naruto's devotion to Sakura sweet. So when I started reading the manga years later I immediately connected the dots and became a crazy shipper. biggrin.gif And then I found this site and decided to join.

#80 aeyu

aeyu

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga<br />J-world<br />Games<br />Music<br />Internet Connection

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:22 AM

Since I got nothing from SasuSaku than "they are just pairing in dream".
*gelundungan*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users