187 replies to this topic

#61 Firered Lady

Firered Lady

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:27 AM

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE in NaruSaku!Both are the main charakters and I hope and belive that they will make a great couple!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

#62 Draco_K

Draco_K

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:I got alot of intrests. ask me and I might tell ya about them.

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:30 AM

It seems rather evident that Naruto and Sakura wll be together at the end of the series. see Hinata being crushed by the fact HOWEVER Kba will be there to comfort her and they will eventually become a pairing. so if 'm right the couples will be as follows.

Naruto + Sakura
Ino + Choji
Shikamaru + Temari
Kiba + Hinata

These 4 couples could be a dead solid cofirmed. But as for the others its a crap shoot as to what Kishimoto has instore for them.
Been There, Done That, Bought the T Shirt but damned if the son of a b*tch didnt get tossed out.

#63 finalninja

finalninja

love have no bound even life and death

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:MANGA!!!!!!,ANIME!!!!!!, reading fanfiction

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:20 PM

it not going to happen to any pairing
it just not going to happen
Life has no meaning so you take a darker path...a path of no return... so you choose the right path... a path of light and hope... even you are the last one you still have hope

#64 firestar345

firestar345

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:51 AM

srry it's not gonna happen and i don't like it so there

Attached Files

yaoi lover!

as if you couldn't tell

#65 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:57 AM

The only real doubt I had about NaruSaku was that I didn't know if Naruto was still interested in Sakura, but after the last few chapters it's obvious that he still likes her

So yeah, it's gonna happen biggrin.gif

QUOTE (firestar345 @ Apr 15 2007, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
srry it's not gonna happen and i don't like it so there

Then why did you come to a NaruSaku forum?

#66 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:12 PM

I do...^^ After reading the manga, watching the episodes and reading YamiPaladinofChaos and Mizura's manifesto... But I guess I'm also open to what will happen for the other pairings(NaruHina and SasuSaku EXCEPT LeeTen and NejiHina)... after all we really can't see as of now, what'll happen in Naruto.^^ With regards about pairings and stuff

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#67 bibo10

bibo10

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:52 AM

I really believe it will happen a_hug.gif . If another couple ends up together like, NaruHina, I'll be upset lol. sad.gif

#68 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:57 AM

I believe it will happen. wub.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#69 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:29 PM

I really believe it. There have been so many hints already.
It was onesided in part 1, but in part 2 Sakura starts to fall for Naruto too.

In the next chapters we will see what will happen with Naruto, Sakura, Hinata and Sasuke all in one spot tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#70 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Love potatoes..yummy

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:55 AM

I BELIEVE IN NARUSAKU...I WILL STAY LOYAL

There realtionships are developing quick..soon..soon it shall come..and this whole board will be HORAY! XD..

ok ok i can't guarenteed that but i do beileve..I BELIEVE

#71 Xar

Xar

Cultured Shinobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:08 AM

NaruSaku will happen!
Most influential proof - Chapter 266 pg 11

And as Mr. T says it..
"I pity da foo." - who doesn't belive in Naru/Saku.

--[krisk] ...hehe, i know it's a cute weiner isn't it--
--[krisk] you're so pretty.--

#72 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:40 AM

I believe it will happen. It is my OTP.

#73 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:51 AM

I love NaruSaku, and believe it will happen. happy.gif

Of course, there is always the possibility of some OMGWTFBBQ plot corkscrew happening, so I won't say it's 100% certain we'll see them get together. Maybe 85-90% laugh.gif

Naruto still only has eyes for Sakura. Sakura is showing emerging feelings for Naruto. Kishimoto is STILL cutting off sentences that hint that Sakura is falling in love with Naruto. XD Things are looking good so far. happy.gif

#74 Guest_shirafuji_*

Guest_shirafuji_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:34 PM

I believe it will happen, even if only in a subtle way, rather than a full blown overdone sappy shoujo manga way.

If not... fear the Dark Lord's wrath!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

#75 Sakura Uzumaki

Sakura Uzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Well, i've got lots of interests...<br /><br />Naruto, of course, basketball, Handball, volleyball, football, skating, watching TV or Youtube, playing X-Box 360, reading, and drawing pictures (mostly Sakura and/or Naruto ^^ i'll upload some of them very soon)

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:14 PM

I belive it will happen and i really want it to happen. They're just made for being together! a_hug.gif

I thought many times about what would happen if Naruto gets toghether with someone else than Sakura and vice-versa, well, the conclusion i came to was that i won't continue to watch Naruto / Shippuden, because to following the growing relationship between the two characters is the No. 1 reason for me to watch the series. wub.gif

#76 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

I like the pairing, that much is sure. But, I can't say that I believe it will happen (Don't throw tomatoes on me, I'll eat them all XD).

Its not because of a bad reason, but merely the fact that I'm not Kishimoto which means that I don't know wether it will happen or not and saying "Believe" is implying that you can see inside Kishimotos head and see that Narusaku happening which I know that none of you can do it.

However, I do THINK that logical-wise they will happen but the manga is anything but logical. Noone knows how the manga will go except for Kishimoto himself. for all we know, he might just go and make it NaruTen or even NaruIno and we can't say: "OMG!! Its supposed to be Narusaku!!". Remember that we are readers and we don't have any say in what Kishimoto will write about.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#77 Illadelphfan07

Illadelphfan07

GODZILLA GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:03 PM

im not 100% sure it will happen. but i believe it has a good shot to happen. but like the gut before me said. this is kish'is world. he can make a couple exist with out the development that weve seen with narusaku. in fact i would not be suprised to see leesaku end up together out of nowhere.
Ni@#a whats tha fu#k you talking about we got XBOX and Playstation Ni@#a and we got Incredible Hulks! all the kids are welcome motherFu#ker! -Thugnificent

#78 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:41 AM

I have believed, still believe and will always believe in NaruSaku smile.gif tongue.gif

Too many believe lol

But as a NaruSaku shipper I personally like their interaction. It feels natural healthy. Its not an obsessive relationship, however the best part for me was the growth both Naruto and Sakura went through.

The growth in their relationship is what has always attracted me. Sakura isn't superficial in front of Naruto and of course Naruto has always been Naruto and been there for her and that is why I like it.

Both of them don't have to spend every hour of the day together, but the moments they meet and interact become highlight on their own smile.gif

#79 utopia21

utopia21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:basketball football soocer sports hangingout doingnothing<br />

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:53 AM

I am also with the NaruSaku, sure other people say other things, but I stand by it. I mean, now that Sakura like Naruto it's obvious. But of course, since Naruto is sort of oblivious to love one of three things'll happen; it'll take him a while to figure it out with the clues she is giving him, he'll confess to Sakura, or vice-versa.

#80 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (utopia21 @ Jun 16 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also with the NaruSaku, sure other people say other things, but I stand by it. I mean, now that Sakura like Naruto it's obvious. But of course, since Naruto is sort of oblivious to love one of three things'll happen; it'll take him a while to figure it out with the clues she is giving him, he'll confess to Sakura, or vice-versa.

Sakura will probably have to forcefully make Naruto sit down and tell him that she likes him or something. Otherwise I think he is too oblivious to the signs of love.

He likes her..........no lemme rephrase that he love her and we know Sakura is responding more to Naruto however, Naruto is blissfully unaware of the new development that Sakura seems to be going through towards her feelings for him.

Its not just her, its Naruto's personality that allows him to be ignorantly unaware of the feelings of the girls around him.

He usually learns through practical demonstration after all laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users