#61 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:21 PM

That's not the point, even though you answered everyone question in why the need of the DLC.

The issue here is, PoP's DLC was rubbish. Literally, it was just awful, the gameplay was neat, but no actual thought was proceeded behind it, just another copy and pasta of what was the previous game. I got the DLC because I'm a PoP fan. But once the DLC came out and I purchased it, it eradicated the love I had for the newest prince.

Like a shredder against my back, slicing away each layer of meat that was destined to love PoP.

With my new found bawwwwww frustration I sold the game. Now Gears of War 2 DLC is worth it.

I'm playing it right now. I feel good for wasting 45 quid in buying the same game but with all the expansions. Because I'd waste like...70 in MPs. CHING.

#62 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:25 PM

Well, I was mostly addressing why it wasn't put in the main game itself and not the quality. There's no telling if the DLC will be rubbish. Why it exists is another matter entirely.

I haven't actually played the recent Prince of Persia yet; I've got it on my Gamefly queue, but it hasn't come up yet.

Edited by dl316bh, 02 December 2009 - 08:25 PM.

bd5.jpg

#63 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

Meh why even get mad over lack of DLC? Everything else about the game should have made it satisfying in any case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users