Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

OMG Lilac! You also made my day! 

This is not shounen! This is implicit comedy!  :lmao:

It's super creepy, because it essentially comes off as Sasuke talking dirty to himself. I could believe the only person he wants to get with is himself

#7902 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

Any pictures from Japan of copies of volume 72 not flying off store shelves?

Also, what are people talking about on 2ch? Anything?

#7903 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

Any pictures from Japan of copies of volume 72 not flying off store shelves?

Also, what are people talking about on 2ch? Anything?

No clues. I just know they have a stand with all other volumes. That's it. I don't know anything at the time being. Time will tell.

#7904 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:52 PM

So you're everyone's hubby?  :twitch:

Of course I'm  :smug:

tumblr_mpz00c0BHX1saorh0o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1rpaivDvr1qcrd6qo1_500.gif

The imgur thing was actually made by some guys on /a/. They're just NH fanboys, not many of them like SS from what I've seen. Considering it's 4chan, I wouldn't take any of it to heart.

As for news, well...

spoiler

So what if its 4chan !? It doesn't make it any less  disgusting then it is really  ugh !  

I think this was old  and was fake I remember it circling around the web & tumblr  if its the same thing and Imitating  voice is easy .  And I don't think any of the  VA would  put himself on this level its creepy as kitten lol .     

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 07 February 2015 - 01:59 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7905 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:54 PM

Has anyone talked about this yet? http://www.animenews...n-images/.84165

I would like to convey a message to the people on 2ch. Please go to this and let your dissatisfaction be known to the world.

#7906 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:54 PM

I knew about it for a while now. Well, all of us did. This one is the setup.

#7907 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

We're the laughing stock of the fandom embrace it!! NaruSaku fans are the ones who got kittened in the ass! XD

We'll have the last laugh. I don't know when or how', but we will be vindicated.

#7908 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

We'll have the last laugh. I don't know when or how', but we will be vindicated.

Espero que sea asi, ya para que todo fandom se caye.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7909 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:05 PM

Has anyone talked about this yet? http://www.animenews...n-images/.84165

I would like to convey a message to the people on 2ch. Please go to this and let your dissatisfaction be known to the world.

Those who pre-order tickets with a bonus attached will receive the Naruto-ten Premium Fan Book Shinden Kaminari no Sho (Naruto Exhibition Premium Fan Book: New Legend - Book of Lightning) book, while all visitors will receive the Naruto-ten Official Guest Book Shinden Kaze No Sho (Naruto Exhibition Official Guest Book: New Legend - Book of Wind). Each book will have 19 pages of new, original manga by Kishimoto himself, as well as "secret contents" for the official Naruto app. 

So changing  the manga canon content  again with this new like additional chapters :facepalm: . And I bet the special one will be about Sasuke  the ordinary will be for the loser  Nardo bc  Kikitten love his MC so much  :zaru: .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7910 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:10 PM

The imgur thing was actually made by some guys on /a/. They're just NH fanboys, not many of them like SS from what I've seen. Considering it's 4chan, I wouldn't take any of it to heart.

As for news, well...

spoiler

Naruto isn't a shonen anymore... smh

If this is true it will be a comproved fact that their target audience right now is the fangirls

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#7911 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:21 PM

You and NarutoUzumaki01.. shouldn't you two involve me in your conversation?   :hm:

I would gladly involve you...  :umm:

No it won't I saw everything   :rawr:   :angry:  I'll chop of your kitten to   :hm: .

For what? I was gentleman, and did nothing wrong  :pimp:

You want  us to be swingers   :wot: .

Get your ass out of her.

#7912 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:22 PM

So anyone read the latest FT chapter yet?

#7913 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:24 PM

Boring.

#7914 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

Sasuke and Sakura sex? I personally think it'd be pretty good--the only good thing in their relationship. After all Sasuke is a sadist and Sakura a masochist. He'd just whip her over and over and stars would fly.

Narusaku sex would be better, naruto would enter bijuu mode an kitten her like a wild fox

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#7915 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

Narusaku sex would be better, naruto would enter bijuu mode an kitten her like a wild fox

:lmao:

#7916 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:30 PM

I just did. It's rather funny how the adventure has been reset and it did kind of piss me off because, well, sigh...It reminded me the old Naruto direction that doesn't have others to get spotlight. It feels like RtN. Honestly, if you go back to part 2 beginning, it felt like it was about Naruto and Sakura as new and old people surround them. Then, it just went out of control and yeah, Naruto loses his main character down the line. Sakura just get robbed before you know it. So yeah, it made me upset for that reason.

#7917 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:32 PM

I just did. It's rather funny how the adventure has been reset and it did kind of piss me off because, well, sigh...It reminded me the old Naruto direction that doesn't have others to get spotlight. It feels like RtN. Honestly, if you go back to part 2 beginning, it felt like it was about Naruto and Sakura as new and old people surround them. Then, it just went out of control and yeah, Naruto loses his main character down the line. Sakura just get robbed before you know it. So yeah, it made me upset for that reason.

TS feeling was killed on second chapter after it, lol.

Desing - back to old. And interaction old, booooring.

#7918 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:33 PM

I would gladly involve you...  :umm:

For what? I was gentleman, and did nothing wrong  :pimp:

Get your ass out of her.

You  both went behind my back  gentlemen my ass  :hm: .

I can't my hands are already stuck on her I9V1N8m.png   :pimp:  Payback is a kitten  :fu: .

Naruto isn't a shonen anymore... smh

If this is true it will be a comproved fact that their target audience right now is the fangirls

Shounen is not Shounen  anymore its all Hentai now  which is why I'm not touching any manga to read again :zaru: .  

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 07 February 2015 - 02:34 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#7919 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:35 PM

TS feeling was killed on second chapter after it, lol.

Desing - back to old. And interaction old, booooring.

Yeah, that too. Lol.

But yeah, it didn't help me. As soon as Sasuke became a pedestal, it's only asking for the worst. And we ended up getting it.

#7920 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

. Personally, I think Mashima knows how to deliver. Also, I sense a bit of Natsu in his spirit. Dude likes to show off.

Isn't it great though? A new never ending journey. FT will never end.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users