Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#7861 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

So this was posted in the movie thread. Apparently its the full plot. Not sure how the full plot would leak but anyway...

Lol, bs, they don't even mention how the scarf gets ripped and neither how Sakura is with Naruto and Sakura and Sai when supposedly Sai and the others go together and Naruto and Hinata go together, haha.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#7862 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

Oh my gawd why are people even happy with this movie this makes me want to cryyyyyyy......

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#7863 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:40 PM

I'm torn because I really want the movie to be out of this world so I guess I can easily classify as bad. Maybe there's a real one out there that tried the damnest to make sense but again, this movie is already Pokemon Movie level bad to me.

#7864 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

you know, Kishimoto is a disgrace to Japan, from what I know Japanese people is very honorable, Kishi is the opposite of honorable unless he makes NS canon lol.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#7865 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:42 PM

Sorry, I just want to vent out and I apologize if I'm disturbing the fun.

While I respect the enthusiasm and hope from all of you, I just want to humbly say: please don't put too much hope.

Theories are fun because you have nothing to lose, but at the end of the day we have to accept that the journey is over. Although it ends up as one of the worst depiction I've ever encountered. Especially for NS, all those retcons and all those interviews/sneak-peek on Kishimoto's view about relationship.

I suppose, there's a freedom in knowing for certain that the journey is over. Hence, why some of us are willing to go to the cinema and watch the movie; while the others just let it go. I know we didn't get the closure we deserved --albeit waiting for over a decade. One way or another (whether we keep theorizing on the movie, watching the movie or just letting it go) our journey in canon universe would finally be over.

For us, that would probably be a closure of another sort... Another journey may be waiting in fanon universe, in alternate universe, or in another series...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#7866 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:42 PM

:lmao:

So it's legit that Kishimoto is sick to his head. NARUTO is now officially the worst fiction out there, hands down. :zaru:

#7867 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

The spoilers don't even mention the rookies or Gaara when they play a role in the movie too.. :lmao: Fake!

It's just based on the trailer and some of the "spoilers" that have been circulating. The rest is assumptions/fan fiction.

giphy.gif

#7868 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

It'd be nice if Naruto & Sakura actually talked about the CPR moment in the movie...

Why talk about that when we can talk about how Naruto's feelings for Sakura were only there because of his rivalry with Sasuke :zaru:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7869 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hey, at least we kept our theories to this thread instead of spreading them around like bad fanfiction.  OOH OOH I CAN DO THIS TOO

-----

Movie starts out with flashbacks.  Naruto gives a recap of the manga series, briefly remembers his parents and how they sacrificed themselves for him, etc.

Jumps to a winter festival.  Sakura is there in a kimono and Naruto explains (as narrator) how he's loved her for a long time, but she loved his best friend, so he never had the courage to confess.  He briefly touches on others there at the festival - Hinata and Hanabi, the rest of the rookie crew, etc.

They are attacked at the festival.  Hinabi is kidnapped by Toneri.  Naruto tries to stop him, but Toneri steals his sage powers.

Team 7 + Hinata go to rescue her.

They end up on an island with an abandoned city.  Naruto and Hinata are separated from the rest of the group.  Things get kind of dream like; Naruto starts remembering things that didn't happen in the manga, scenes with Hinata.  They get closer and things get mushy.  

IN REALITY - it was Hinata who was kidnapped.  Team 7 is doing their best to rescue her while the moon threatens to crash down on their heads.  They find Toneri and Hinata about to have some kind of wedding ceremony; Hinata is fully convinced she is marrying Naruto and envisions the wonderful family they are going to have in the future.

Team 7 et al break the spell, rescue the princess, etc.  

Naruto has a very painful and uncomfortable moment in which he gives a formal rejection to Hinata.  He wasn't able to answer her feelings all along.  Broken hearted but resolute, Hinata vows to be a good clan leader instead of continuing to pine after Naruto.

Having to reject Hinata gives Naruto the courage to finally make a formal confession to Sakura under a cherry tree, who proceeds to whack him over the head and ask him what took so long.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#7870 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

Oh my good. Are the leaked movie spoiler true?

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#7871 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

Why talk about that when we can talk about how Naruto's feelings for Sakura were only there because of his rivalry with Sasuke :zaru:

Yes, but let's totally ignore how Sakura's feelings for Sasuke started because of her rivalry with Ino :zaru:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7872 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

Hey, at least we kept our theories to this thread instead of spreading them around like bad fanfiction.  OOH OOH I CAN DO THIS TOO

-----

Movie starts out with flashbacks.  Naruto gives a recap of the manga series, briefly remembers his parents and how they sacrificed themselves for him, etc.

Jumps to a winter festival.  Sakura is there in a kimono and Naruto explains (as narrator) how he's loved her for a long time, but she loved his best friend, so he never had the courage to confess.  He briefly touches on others there at the festival - Hinata and Hanabi, the rest of the rookie crew, etc.

They are attacked at the festival.  Hinabi is kidnapped by Toneri.  Naruto tries to stop him, but Toneri steals his sage powers.

They end up on an island with an abandoned city.  Naruto and Hinata are separated from the rest of the group.  Things get kind of dream like; Naruto starts remembering things that didn't happen in the manga, scenes with Hinata.  They get closer and things get mushy.  

IN REALITY - it was Hinata who was kidnapped.  Team 7 is doing their best to rescue her while the moon threatens to crash down on their heads.  They find Toneri and Hinata about to have some kind of wedding ceremony; Hinata is fully convinced she is marrying Naruto and envisions the wonderful family they are going to have in the future.

Naruto has a very painful and uncomfortable moment in which he gives a formal rejection to Hinata.  He wasn't able to answer her feelings all along.  Broken hearted but resolute, Hinata vows to be a good clan leader instead of continuing to pine after Naruto.

Having to reject Hinata gives Naruto the courage to finally make a formal confession to Sakura under a cherry tree, who proceeds to whack him over the head and ask him what took so long.

hey you forgot the kiss that they mention.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7873 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

Oh my gawd why are people even happy with this movie this makes me want to cryyyyyyy......

Just goes to show you how many people ONLY cared about their end pairing. I think, above all other shipping fans, NS fans cared the most about the actual plot, themes, and meanings of the manga.

#7874 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:02 PM

-----

See now THIS theory makes so much more sense than everything we have heard about 'The Last'. 

When a fan is able to give a better story portraying the characters in a better way than the creator/ mangaka, you know that the mangaka has totally messed up. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#7875 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

Gives me even more conviction to consider 699/700 and the last as a separate work of fiction from everything preceding them.

same here.

just what the hell are they doing with this romance movie? since the manga ended you'd expect them to make a badass movie about how Sauce and Naruto is finally friends again.. plus team 7 so much potential.. yea you can add your romance there but to make a whole movie about it? :err:

and sure i get it, if they really think its better to have this pathetic excuse of romantikku movie.. can't they even get their facts straight?

This is like any other Nardo movie, and Hinata just took the role of that "filler heroine"

Lol so the whole plot is leaked 2 weeks before a big time movie like this released? Nah, don't buy it. Naruto confesses to Hinata but she's troubled by it? GENJUTSU. You think the girl would be over the moon after hearing that.

BULLIED BECAUSE OF HER EYES? Holy kitten they're stealing Sakura's story and role!!! WTF IS THIS bullsh**? The hyuga clan is one of the noble clans in Konoha! Anyone would know NOT to mess with them, especially the HEIRESS! LMAO, yeah, nah. Source?

Hinata was happy about the "confession" but her face is constructed to be that sad until the ends of time.

the bullied part is ugh i dunno ?  :headscratch:   why do we need so much explanation? they think we should just accept everything thrown at us .

I think it's fake, because none of this makes any kittening sense. And really, the me you liked was the me that liked Sasuke!?!? Bad fanfiction everywhere :lmao:

Naruto franchise rule:

if it doesn't make sense to you then you suck! you  bad reader with no comprehension!

in this new Naruto world, Hinata is logic. no buts no whys.

just Hinita.

Believe eeettt

the more you make sense the more they will fucck you up.

#7876 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

Just a kind reminder:

10730899_379359895564758_420916910989046

Do not forget that we have an official date in Weekly Shonen Jump that says that the date Naruto fell in love with Sakura is April 3rd! The same month Sakura has a calendar on (where her manga panel when it's mentioned how her feelings for Sasuke have changed is used), the same season the new manga starts together with the same season Naruto and Sakura are featured on that poster!

This should tell you enough about that so-called NH ending. ;)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#7877 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

This almost made me cry.

LOL

WHY CANT THIS HAPPEN?!

please, kille me lol

Anyways, the the spoilers are hella fake.

Faker than kylie jenner's lips. (8

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#7878 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:07 PM

Just a kind reminder:

Do not forget that we have an official date in Weekly Shonen Jump that says that the date Naruto fell in love with Sakura is April 3rd! The same month Sakura has a calendar on (where her manga panel when it's mentioned how her feelings for Sasuke have changed is used), the same season the new manga starts together with the same season Naruto and Sakura are featured on that poster!

& I still can't believe they had the balls to say naruto falls in love for the first time in the movie. :zaru:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#7879 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:09 PM

& I still can't believe they had the balls to say naruto falls in love for the first time in the movie. :zaru:

RETCONMANIA

#7880 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

Just a kind reminder:

Why would Kishi remember an old tidbit of information like that when he can't even properly resolve or address more recent developments like Tenten acquiring the sage tools or Sasuke playing an integral role in Madara's reformation because of his likeness to the sibling? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users