• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#7821 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

So I was thinking of a way Naruto could end up with Sakura, and it dinged in my head. When is Naruto gonna tell people he saw his mother and father? I think, when he describes his mother (to friends or villagers), and what she told him, I believe that Sakura will come out of nowhere and say "and who is like your mom?". Which would probably lead to Naruto saying something like "well... she had really pretty hair, she was picked on for it though, and was called names for it (here is where Sakura thinks of her forehead). She had a funny way of beating up on people her picked on her.. (Sakura smiles)..." From here on, I don't know what would happen, but if this didn't happen, maybe Sakura would go missing one day, and Naruto would found and save her, just like Minato did for Kushina, and they would be together... FOREVER!

Thoughts, opinions? heheelq7.png

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7822 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 8 2012, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Secret Lovers? Hahaha, some /naruhina fans managed to make it on the development team XD
Guess its too bad for them that Naruto doesn't really even care about Hinata

Wait, what? NH was described as secret lovers in the game? LOL wow that's pathetic.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7823 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

i dont think so , maybe an E.T invasion can happen

naruto should call goku to help him defeating those beasts

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 08 January 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#7824 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jan 8 2012, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read something about Kishi approving NaruHina because of the secret lovers pars, The level of desperation has no limit.

Now i'm really worried...

jus drein jus daun.

#7825 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

I'm not worried about anything. Everything is going to be fine in the end, that would suit everyone in the way it should be. I wish I could talk more about it, but I made said vow earlier, since I'm not going to be here that much this month due to various reasons.

Edited by Anguyen92, 08 January 2012 - 09:14 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#7826 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

Wait lol Kishi never said anything about promoting or supporting he whole secret lovers thing, right?

jus drein jus daun.

#7827 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

I highly doubt that. I think that Kishi wants to do as much as he can to stray away from any pairings-related items outside of the manga to avoid backlash of sorts. He'll dictate the pairings in the series in the way he chooses and whenever he feels fitting and that it would be very clear in the end on which pairing is canon.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#7828 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Jan 8 2012, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I highly doubt that. I think that Kishi wants to do as much as he can to stray away from any pairings-related items outside of the manga to avoid backlash of sorts. He'll dictate the pairings in the series in the way he chooses and whenever he feels fitting and that it would be very clear in the end on which pairing is canon.

Yeah, plus, Naruto has never even shown any romantic interest in Hinata, and it would show just a bit if they were "secret lovers." Same goes for Sasuke and Sakura.

jus drein jus daun.

#7829 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 8 2012, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, I can't tell if Sakura was supposed to sound fake, or if it's just her English voice actress. If feel like Kate Higgins can do aloof characters pretty well (Retsu Unohana - Bleach, C.C. - Code Geass), but I don't really know if I like how she voices Sakura. Hopefully the confession is done much better when the dub gets to that point.

Ignoring the dubious voice acting, I didn't really care for the dialogue either. A lot of it was only changed slightly from the manga, but there were some big differences, like Sakura telling Naruto he's "enough" for her, and Kakashi talking about her ending her "relationship with Sasuke". LOL, what relationship was there? He makes it sound like Sasuke was her ex-boyfriend. laugh.gif

Anyways, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Other than maybe designing characters, I really don't think Kishimoto has any involvement with video games, and I think there's even less of a chance of him being involving with Western ports of said games.
I remember reading how there was a previous Ultimate Ninja title where Naruto and Hinata were listed as "Secret Lovers", and Sakura offers to pay for a Naru/Hina date. LOL, wow. I've never played an Ultimate Ninja title, and seeing game designers urinate on Kishi's story isn't going to make me start anytime soon. At least the Ninja Gekitou Taisen games leave the story intact.

Please this is just game it doesn't reflect on the manga or Kishi's actions so to me its really invalid to use a video game on the debate. This is the same thing with the whole Naruto and Hinata" secret lover" thing from UNS2.

donjoseph19@

There just rumors those fans have no solid evidence about it. They can come up with anything like Kishi is secretly going to make NH in the end when he keeps proving them wrong.

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 January 2012 - 09:56 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7830 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

I still can't believe we're basing some of our facts on video games, and various other media outlets, if anything we should stick to the source that's the best, and that's the manga for facts or any other material, but then again that's just my own opinion speaking. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7831 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 8 2012, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, I can't tell if Sakura was supposed to sound fake, or if it's just her English voice actress. If feel like Kate Higgins can do aloof characters pretty well (Retsu Unohana - Bleach, C.C. - Code Geass), but I don't really know if I like how she voices Sakura. Hopefully the confession is done much better when the dub gets to that point.

Ignoring the dubious voice acting, I didn't really care for the dialogue either. A lot of it was only changed slightly from the manga, but there were some big differences, like Sakura telling Naruto he's "enough" for her, and Kakashi talking about her ending her "relationship with Sasuke". LOL, what relationship was there? He makes it sound like Sasuke was her ex-boyfriend. laugh.gif

Anyways, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Other than maybe designing characters, I really don't think Kishimoto has any involvement with video games, and I think there's even less of a chance of him being involving with Western ports of said games.
I remember reading how there was a previous Ultimate Ninja title where Naruto and Hinata were listed as "Secret Lovers", and Sakura offers to pay for a Naru/Hina date. LOL, wow. I've never played an Ultimate Ninja title, and seeing game designers urinate on Kishi's story isn't going to make me start anytime soon. At least the Ninja Gekitou Taisen games leave the story intact.

...There's a freaking NaruHina date? mellow.gif
People are stupid.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#7832 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 8 2012, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People are stupid.

It was not really a "NaruHina-only!" date per say.

It was actually...

A threesome date! XDDD With Sakura, blushing and stuttering at the end! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7833 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 8 2012, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People are stupid.

? was that the one were sakura came along?

cause i remember sakura came along on hinata and naruto's date. cause hinata didnt have enough money.

sakura kept saying....."hinata did all this for you naruto so eat it all!!"

and toward the end, naruto thanked sakura for the meal, cause he knew all along that she payed for it. smile.gif

and sakura was a little flustered that he figured out.

i dont know if thats the same date or not.....but it was funny how it turned over in the end XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#7834 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 8 2012, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People are stupid.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 8 2012, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was actually...

A threesome date! XDDD With Sakura, blushing and stuttering at the end! biggrin.gif

I guess I probably shouldn't have said anything, since I haven't actually played the game. sweat.gif

I guess I just heard that there was a 'friendship system' in that game, and the first thought that came to my head was the support system present in several games in the Fire Emblem series, which, on top of several other bonuses, essentially lets you play match-maker for certain characters. So, hearing that your reward for helping Sakura is a date with Hinata, I found that to be a little more than annoying. Even if Sakura was involved in the date, there was still more emphasis placed on Hinata's presence. But I guess I have no idea what the reward for helping Hinata was. If Sakura was involved in that scene, I might revise my opinion.

In any case, video games can probably be treated the same as filler episodes and movies, seeing as how there's no evidence that Kishi is involved in the game scripts. It's too bad Kishi can't take a page out of Tite Kubo's book, who has actually designed characters and written scripts for several Bleach video game titles.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#7835 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

@ Fenris lol I think Kishi will never do something like that.

The Game is promoted by Pierrot no Kishi. in the new game there is another sceene where hinata sit net to Naruto, Hinata looking at Naruto blushing, Naruto again ignoring her and looking at Sakura, Sakura is backway but seem upset by the way how Sai and Naruto are looking at her.
Pierrot is bashing Sakura or making it clear that Naruto only has eyes for Sakura.

But now I have curiosity at how was that date with Naruto, Hinata and Sakura, why sakura thanked Naruto and at the moment Naruto thanked Sakura he was at the same time of the date or later.

Edited by donjoseph19, 09 January 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#7836 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 8 2012, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was actually...

Really? I haven't seen that scene quite yet...any idea how to get to it, or is there any footage of it posted somewhere?

I probably shouldn't worry about it anyways, NaruHina or NaruSaku - it's just a game so it really proves nothing. Nevertheless, I would like to see it xD.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#7837 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

Video please argh1.png

Edited by Dragunov, 09 January 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#7838 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 8 2012, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Video please argh1.png

Check Thomas's blog for the video.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7839 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

here is the video

enjoy

#7840 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Thomas you Rock Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users