• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9470 replies to this topic

#7821 brandneweyes

brandneweyes

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:My one and only otp that is NaruSaku. (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:52 AM

I am so confused right now.  What is this fake children stuff?

tumblr_nck0gtLWEH1t5n3dco1_500.jpg

#7822 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

Kishi makes me look like a genius writer and I suck.

#7823 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

I am so confused right now.  What is this fake children stuff?

It's all a bunch a bull that everyone is falling for.

#7824 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Well normally I'd agree with you, but the names of the kids are Boruto and Sarada, and so I've not seen a Japanese translation for this, most comments I've read suggests it's Bolt and Salad. You name your kids that' they are going to be ridiculed, Ino for example Sakura calls her Ino-pig, The names for Boruto and Sarada makes no sense, in English, in Japanese, (unless someone can tell me the Japanese meaning for them) and even less in Narutoverse where the Ingrish language doesn't even exist. Other names I've heard the pairing called is salt Salt...and if I was to follow the pairing I'd call it Bolad, (which apparently means Steal in Persiun according to Google)

I honestly don't have a clue what Kishi was thinking with the names for the charactors, he took great names like Sasuke (a name of a legendary ninja) Sakura, and Naruto,(means Fishstick but also Maelstorm) and then renamed them Bolt and Salad? Why because NAruto lost his arm to a Bolt from the Chidori? and Salad because Sasuke likes Tomato?

Well if the copy is the one that's goign to be scanned and sent to Scanlater to translate, then it might explain why it's torn. I think the reason why the colours are much brighter is simply because of the 22 Page  Colour issue the paper is likely to be better quality, or the camera made the photo's look brighter than normal, and the actual scans will be more muted maybe.

ohh alright then

NOPE I FOUND HIM AGAIN LOL. He didn't delete his account, only changed the username.

what is it??

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#7825 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

yet it went on for like a dozen pages. you replied to something that again, had nothing to do with you and was a simple response to a question.

anyway, i'm done with this argument because clearly you don't get it and you won't.

Get that you've over reacted? No, pretty sure I got that.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#7826 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

ohh alright then

what is it??

@k_k_k_yoru

#7827 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Also, Evil teased most of these things like a few hours before they got leaked. So they guy heard it and drew all of these pictures in that short time?

And he is able to copy Kishis style PERFECTLY and no one ever heard of him before?

Yeah no.

200_s.gif

Yup I have to agree with you, and perfect pic to express how I'm feeling right now. I feel so done. LOL

#7828 Yui

Yui

マトリョシカ

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Vocaloid, Naruto, The Big Bang Theory, Orphan Black, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Bleach, Final Fantasy others.
    Pairings:
    Naruto - Naruto/Sakura, Minato/Kushina, Obito/Rin.
    Vocaloid - Miku/Luka, Kaito/Meiko, Len/Rin.
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Madoka/Homura, Kyouko/Sayaka.
    Harry Potter - Harry/Hermione.
    Bleach - Ichigo/Rukia, Ishida/Inoue, Gin/Rangiku.
    Fairy Tail - Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Erza, Gajeel/Levy.

Finally got caught up to all these goddamn pages. :twitch: I saw all the new pages and spoilers for the pairings ... I gotta say. I've never felt more misled and screwed over by an author before in my life. I mean, I've watched a lot of shows, movies, and read a lot of books ... but this. This has to be biggest troll I've ever had the misfortune to experience.

I cannot believe we just lost. I cannot believe that we were side of the fandom---the one with the most development and story basis-- are forced to humiliatingly resort to fanfictions, fanarts, and headcanons. I cannot believe that not only NH but SS likely became canon by a flip of switch. I literally can't believe it. I was so confident in NS, the threat of NH and SS never bothered me. I truly trusted in this ship and Kishi's writing to pull this off. It only ever made sense and NH/SS didn't. Then ... out of absolutely nowhere, we get hit with this kitten. No nice explanation, just straight asspulling, character destruction, story destruction, in every possible way for an author to screw up Kishimoto did it.

I just don't understand. Was it just us and were misinterpreting the story? NH/SS were always meant to be canon and NS was just a red herring? If that really is the case or Kishimoto was forced by editors, then this is easier for me to accept. But if Kishimoto was heading for NS and then just changed his mind literally at the last minute on a kittening whim, then I can have no respect for that. Even if you change your mind, at least stick with the rest of the story that you wrote. Otherwise you'll make it look like a horrible, unplanned case of bad writing ... which tbh is exactly what this NH/SS canonization feels like.

If all of this is really legit, then Kishimoto truly did, for lack of a better expression, kitten on remaining shred of consistency or even proper character development. It's not even just NS being affected, it's everything.  Hinata's only purpose is pairing fodder and popping out babies. Neji got screwed over terribly and probably really DID die for NH canonization (Remember when we used to joke about that? :facepalm:). Sasuke's forced to show romantic interest and seem like this "jerk with a heart of gold" character with deep feelings for Sakura when he never really gave a kitten about anything (srsly?? Leaving for atonement? Even a redeemed Sasuke wouldn't care that much about his past sins).

And Sakura ... poor Sakura. My heart breaks to see all her beautiful potential get shattered in the course of just 2 chapters. -_- I will always her personality, but Kishimoto really did screw her over. She learned nothing about true love. She never had any real reason to love Sasuke, even to this day, yet she supposedly still wants to leave the village with Sasuke despite Naruto showering her with real appreciation and love when all Sasuke showed was indifference and murder attempts. Even after everything Naruto did for her, Sakura still somehow saw more in Sasuke than him or even being independent and single.

It really isn't Sakura's fault if it just isn't in her to love Naruto ... I just wish she had more self-respect for herself. To resort herself to being in a relationship with Sasuke and even having a child is not the Sakura I thought I saw throughout Part 2. I can't believe I ended up so wrong on how much she had grown on the Sasuke front. What happened to Sakura is not anger-inducing. It's just tragic. I can't hate her ... I'm just sad for her. -_-

And there's the biggest glaring inconsistency in this: Naruto fell for another woman. Naruto gave up. How does this, in any reality, make sense to this story and who he is? Don't give me technical stuff like Naruto should be happy being with someone who loves him and not wait for Sakura forever. No. Look at this from a story-telling POV. The theme was work for things, even if they look impossible, and never give up. Naruto was supposed to be the embodiment of that. So how in the holy hell was love any exception?

To properly express these themes, Naruto was not supposed to settle for less. He was supposed to work and wait until the day Sakura loved him back which should've happened and the message would be perfect. But instead Kishi makes him go the easy route to a girl he never had any attraction to past pep talks and friendship. How does that feel like Naruto? Kishimoto more than just spat on the themes. He stomped it into the ground and set on it fire.

The spoilers of the epilogue so far that seems a huge joke. Kishimoto just slapped people together regardless of development or logic for god knows why. Seriously, Karui/Choji? Wtf?! And SaiIno?! Sai thought she was ugly, didn't he? And there's talk of Tsunade/A & Kakashi/Shizune with fat Anko ... just where did all of this come from?? This is just painful to even look at it. And all the kids look ugly too ... I hate saying that, but it's like looking at a huge parody. Like Kishimoto is purposely making it look terrible out of spite or lazyiness.

I never thought it was possible for a author to destroy their own story to the point it's hardly recognizable in such a short amount of time, but Kishimoto proved me wrong. This is more then NS not being canon. Everything I once loved and appreciated about the Naruto manga since my childhood is falling apart right before my eyes and all I can do is watch it fall. I loved this series once and I really did trust in Kishimoto completely, but now I'm ashamed that I even ever cared about this series. This feeling of betrayal is just terrible. :sad:

Don't get me wrong guys. I will always love NS. Whatever happens in the end, it was still the ship that most suited the story. It taught us a lot about selfless love and persistence during it's run. But I'm afraid there's probably no going back now. I know there's a small hope these are all fake, but come on. It's most likely over.

What makes it even worse for me is that I can never read or write NS fanfiction or look at fanarts the same way I did again. For me that was the perfect representation of canon, but Kishi had to screw it up. I can't comfort myself with fanfiction or insert my own headcanon about the pairing resolution because I know the truth. I'm too realistic. I can't even comfort myself with denial. Like LadyGT's feelings on her artwork, I feel like I'm living a lie. And that's what so painful about that. I can't even truly enjoy NS as a fanfic couple anymore.

I'm sorry, everyone. The manga was completely on our side and we should've happened, but Kishimoto had other plans. Even if it's bad writing, what can you do. We'll keep NS alive in this forum and in our hearts.

I'm out of likes, but THIS. It's exactly how I'm feeling too  :cry: 

sig4_by_yui_22-d894129.png

avatar artwork by △○□× and signature artwork by たま

My deviantART account 

#7829 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

oh my gosh, that's terrible. :( poor dude, i wanted to see his art but hadn't had a chance to look at it yet (if he indeed was an artist, not sure).

i laughed, thank you.

No problem. And, hey, if the shoe fits, right?

#7830 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

That's another thing. Since when did Hinata ever think about how Naruto felt? Not once. Not one time did she ever think of how he felt, yet she loved him. So basically, according to Kishimoto, not only is ok to manipulate a mans feelings, but it's justifiable because men's feelings don't matter.
Kishi: "Ladies, remember, if you like a guy that's an arrogant ass, and there's a nice guy that loves you from the bottom of his heart, make sure to manipulate his feelings for you so you have a chance with the a**hole that tries to kill you. It's ok, because in the long run, men's feelings don't actually matter. The nice guy only exists so that you can use him and then throw him away at the drop of a dime. Also, guys, it's perfectly fine to belittle women and try to kill them, because no matter what, theyll come crawling back to you."
What kittening self-respecting author would advertise that nonsense?

I think he didn't make NS canon to intentionally give a negative message to the reader. Probably based on a real life experience.

#7831 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

This gives me hope. Please be true.

Interesting... I dont know what to believe anymore. Worst case scenario, I would love to see how Naruto fall in love with Hinata. Could make for a good story! 

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#7832 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

How am I supposed to believe those pages were fake when the Naruto movie spoiled the Naruhina kids designs too???

yea...I still believe they are legit sadly.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#7833 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:55 AM

Kishi makes me look like a genius writer and I suck.

Kishimoto makes my 4 year old looks like a good writer and he can barely write the letter "A"

#7834 Kazula

Kazula

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:55 AM

Wait. So Evil asked where the spoilers were before she started posting pics? That's suspect

#7835 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:56 AM

Kishimoto makes my 4 year old looks like a good writer and he can barely write the letter "A"

Kishimoto makes me look like a good writer and I haven't even published anything (yet)!

#7836 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

@k_k_k_yoru

^ yup, that one. I put in the recent convos into google translate (mind you, I can't see his tweets so idk the exact context).. but there were like 2-3 people cheering him on for good work.

6U3bFMe.png

#7837 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

I really would not put my trust in someone who's avatar is of a Crazy Sasuke, and has the username kitteny Uchiha, I think I'd rather put faith in a Magic 8 ball.

iAnby7W.gif

#7838 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Guys I just had an idea. 

What if in this new era crap, Kishi makes Naruto and Sakura see each other secretly. Like, not like it's ongoing or anything, but they see each other again and feel the same emotions that they've felt years ago. And then queue drama. Which is why Sakura was deemed as "fate" in the databook. 

To be honest I wouldn't put it pass him. At all. We've already seen that anything can happen, even crack pairings and promiscuous characters. It may seem like a dumb theory but what if? How would you guys feel? 

I think I'd still be disappointed...

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#7839 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

So I've finally caught up with you guys and so far the only thing that is bothering me is that if the spoiler are real is naruto going to stop calling sakura with a Chan or what?

I hope he still calls her with a "chan." It would be weird to see him still calling her that when he's married to a different girl, yeah, but it would also be weird to see him calling her without the suffix after the entire series, using "chan." Please let it stay, at least it would be a reminder of the cute relationship they once had.

Get that you've over reacted? No, pretty sure I got that.

sure dude, whatever you say.

Edited by Hiraishin, 06 November 2014 - 03:58 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#7840 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

How am I supposed to believe those pages were fake when the Naruto movie spoiled the Naruhina kids designs too???

yea...I still believe they are legit sadly.

Indeed. They fit with them movie. The movie, I'm guessing, is meant to be the "how" since the actual source material failed so miserably on that front.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users