• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#7801 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jan 8 2012, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And how does this contradict that statement? I just think we had a discussion over who's homosexual and who's not somewhere else. But yeah, let's move on...

I was reading it wrong so I thought you said something else, my bad.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7802 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

there is nothing new to discuss

#7803 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

she will cry and say "Sasuke-Kun!!!"

#7804 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (BabyVee @ Jan 8 2012, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I just found this interesting question in another thread.

What do you think Sakura would do if Sasuke killed Naruto?

Cry I think. Then maybe try to get revenge?

It'd depend on where she was. If she was in the battle when he killed Naruto, she'd rage and charge him. If away from the battle and she finds out, she'd cry and search for Sasuke to kick his ass.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#7805 maliousdei

maliousdei

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

Did any of you guys see her confession in the English version of ultimate ninja impact? parts of it seemed kind of... mechanical to me. what do you guys think?

#7806 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 8 2012, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when naruto kissed sasuke in the 3 episode
it was manly?

Dude even Naruto hated that kiss plus it was an incident.

#7807 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (maliousdei @ Jan 8 2012, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did any of you guys see her confession in the English version of ultimate ninja impact? parts of it seemed kind of... mechanical to me. what do you guys think?

Ultimate Ninja Impact? Hm. Doesn't ring a bell...

AboojTi.gif

#7808 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

Damn Naruto was harsh in the game hm.png

#7809 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Jan 8 2012, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O_O
A new Naruto PSP game?!!! Why didn't I hear of this?!!!
Must look up reviews...and maybe get it argh1.png

AboojTi.gif

#7810 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

I did have a new topic but this is bigger I mean that confession.
By what I see she use too love Sasuke but she grow up to see that she love Naruto more, she also say that he is more important to her, she need to put her feeling for Sasuke to sleep because she it's wrong to love him.

I wonder how NaruHina Fan see this has hating Sakura and NaruSaku been dead even in the vedoe game too.

But still:
QUOTE ( @ Jan 8 2012, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Towards darkness… The one to appear before him is Sakura. She confesses to him as he tries to leave without looking behind him. She confesses with a blindingly uncompromising mind that does not want to lose him. The one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. But he cannot let her in. He leaves with just one word of thanks.

(Pic of Sasuke’s back)
I’ve walked the path with companions. Now I walk the lonely path of revenge.

Sakura who needed him to the very last. His words were real.
“Thank you…”

The one to fill his lonely existence...he cannot let her in" which I it's being possibly minorly mistranslated, because the two statements don't work together, you can't fill something if you can't get in. In other words how can I love you if I never allow my self to love you.

It is an outsiders opinion. We haven't seen Sakura's actual feelings in her own words. Whether you believe she really loves Sasuke or not depends entirely on what you think is required to really love someone. I believe that you cannot be truly in love with someone that you do not understand at least on some level - so I do not believe Sakura is in love with Sasuke, because she fails to understand him completely and she would give up on him - even if she failed in her attempt, she still in her mind had made the decision to give up on him the moment she set out to kill him. I believe that she loves the image of Sasuke she has in her mind - something that is reinforced when she cannot kill him as she thinks of the person he used to be.

Who knows.
I'm convinced that's either a translation error, or just a misunderstanding on what was originally said. You can't fill something if you can't get in. I always thought it meant that she tried to, and failed because he wouldn't let her.

Edited by donjoseph19, 08 January 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#7811 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (BabyVee @ Jan 8 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I just found this interesting question in another thread.

What do you think Sakura would do if Sasuke killed Naruto?

Cry I think. Then maybe try to get revenge?

Let's see, what would happen? Well that would certainly disappoint the Nh fans, but let's see. Well, first after the standard certain amount of time of grieving, she might find some sort of clue from Naruto, about anything, and try to avenge him in some way. She is certainly going to have a face up with Sasuke, but its not going to be in a romantic tone. After all, how could she justify being romantic with Sasuke, after killing one of her best friends? How it would end, I have no idea, but I'll leave that up to the fanfiction people to create something plausible.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#7812 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

Well said. I guess to some degree, she still is looking for the Sasuke she once knew... trying to find him within the twisted and corrupted existence that is now him. Hmmm... I wonder when she'll realize this

#7813 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 8 2012, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that kiss was very gay

Don't take it too serious Kishi made that kiss for humor purpose nothing on the romantic side, you know just another comic relief scene.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7814 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

Enough about the kiss.
Now, to bring up the other point, where Sasuke killed Naurto, she'd have no choice but to kill Sasuke. Simple.

#7815 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 8 2012, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Enough about the kiss.
Now, to bring up the other point, where Sasuke killed Naurto, she'd have no choice but to kill Sasuke. Simple.

Most of us ignore SasuNaru so why are we giving it so much importance.

We make jokes about it but now we are goin too far.

#7816 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

SasuNaru? I just said if it came to killing Naruto, Sakura would have no choice but to kill Sasuke.

#7817 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (maliousdei @ Jan 8 2012, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Zeref @ Jan 8 2012, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, I can't tell if Sakura was supposed to sound fake, or if it's just her English voice actress. If feel like Kate Higgins can do aloof characters pretty well (Retsu Unohana - Bleach, C.C. - Code Geass), but I don't really know if I like how she voices Sakura. Hopefully the confession is done much better when the dub gets to that point.

Ignoring the dubious voice acting, I didn't really care for the dialogue either. A lot of it was only changed slightly from the manga, but there were some big differences, like Sakura telling Naruto he's "enough" for her, and Kakashi talking about her ending her "relationship with Sasuke". LOL, what relationship was there? He makes it sound like Sasuke was her ex-boyfriend. laugh.gif

Anyways, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Other than maybe designing characters, I really don't think Kishimoto has any involvement with video games, and I think there's even less of a chance of him being involving with Western ports of said games.
I remember reading how there was a previous Ultimate Ninja title where Naruto and Hinata were listed as "Secret Lovers", and Sakura offers to pay for a Naru/Hina date. LOL, wow. I've never played an Ultimate Ninja title, and seeing game designers urinate on Kishi's story isn't going to make me start anytime soon. At least the Ninja Gekitou Taisen games leave the story intact.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 08 January 2012 - 07:04 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#7818 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 8 2012, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, I can't tell if Sakura was supposed to sound fake, or if it's just her English voice actress. If feel like Kate Higgins can do aloof characters pretty well (Retsu Unohana - Bleach, C.C. - Code Geass), but I don't really know if I like how she voices Sakura. Hopefully the confession is done much better when the dub gets to that point.

Ignoring the dubious voice acting, I didn't really care for the dialogue either. A lot of it was only changed slightly from the manga, but there were some big differences, like Sakura telling Naruto he's "enough" for her, and Kakashi talking about her ending her "relationship with Sasuke". LOL, what relationship was there? He makes it sound like Sasuke was her ex-boyfriend. laugh.gif

Anyways, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Other than maybe designing characters, I really don't think Kishimoto has any involvement with video games, and I think there's even less of a chance of him being involving with Western ports of said games.
I remember reading how there was a previous Ultimate Ninja title where Naruto and Hinata were listed as "Secret Lovers", and Sakura offers to pay for a Naru/Hina date. LOL, wow. I've never played an Ultimate Ninja title, and seeing game designers urinate on Kishi's story isn't going to make me start anytime soon. At least the Ninja Gekitou Taisen games leave the story intact.

Game your thinking about: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

I remember playing it and getting 100% of the (Xbox) achievements, but when I got to that part with NaruHina date, and saw the team of Naruto and Hinata was called "Secret Lover", I just facepalm.png, and decided to ignore it. tongue.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 08 January 2012 - 07:20 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7819 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Secret Lovers? Hahaha, some /naruhina fans managed to make it on the development team XD
Guess its too bad for them that Naruto doesn't really even care about Hinata

#7820 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

I read something about Kishi approving NaruHina because of the secret lovers pars, The level of desperation has no limit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users