879 replies to this topic

#761 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

You know.....I agree with everything you've said here. But honestly, I hate how Sasuke is PORTRAYED against Naruto. It feels like 'Goddamn it! He's still strong!'. Not saying he is, but it is made to look like that. I agree that Naruto did steal the show during his match with Obito. But honestly, did you like how Naruto got acknowledgement from Madara and how Sasuke got acknowledgement from Madara? Sasuke got way more than Naruto. I don't want to say that Sasuke should be portrayed as an inferior to Naruto. No. What I want to say is that, since both are equal then why not portray them as equal as opposed to shining one of them? You are right on 'We haven't seen much of Naruto yet' part too. And well....I have no answer for that.

Know why? Because they can relate and that's not a good sign. At all. Madara got his ass kicked by Naruto anyway. So why should he? The whole idea is that Madara and Sasuke is that if Sasuke was there early as Obito, the chance of TnJ will be slim to none. Sasuke wouldn't turn face and save Naruto, wouldn't cooperate with Kakashi, and so on. The idea is that Sasuke is a solo guy, so Madara pretty much said he could have been like him. I wouldn't want that praise. And again, it's not even about being that grand, because well, he's dead. Or gone. Whatever. Kaguya is here now and those days are over. Plus, Naruto doesn't have an ego. Why? Because ego is pride and well, dare I say, it's a sin. He's suppose to be a role model and he will continue to do so. Again, Naruto was stronger than Sasuke in Part 1 until Sasuke went to the dark side. During Obito's fight, he was better than him, but he doesn't think that. He's not that egotistical. Now, Sasuke has gotten the power from Hagoromo. So far, the best trait now that could work would be Susanoo because Kaguya just said, "I ate those side step for breakfast." Seeing beyond might end up useless since Kaguya isn't doing shadow, so now what.

Does it taste like ramen?

Lol. Find out in Wednesday.

#762 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

Your bullet analogy backfires when you realize Bullets are faster then the speed of sound, which is still ridiculously fast

He compared the bullet speed to the speed of light. It's the same as comparing a sports car to a slug.

Okay, I am going to explain why it is not a teleportation and not a "Body Flicker" technique as people keep suggesting. (I got this idea from League of Legends ironically, but the game also has both a teleportation and a "Flashstep" technique that are clearly different)

Look at the panel he last used it which is this chapter.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/679/7

Kishi put the sound effect "Dash" to it and "swish" when he lands. This is the first clue.

Minato FTG has a sound effect of this
http://www.mangapand...hapter-502.html

Another clue is that when used, there is no puff of smoke, no distraction, and no object swapped in place. Body flickers is extreme speed, but requires a puff of a smoke or a distraction. Also everyone can do it, as some pointed out. Body Swaps requires other objects which again isn't shown in the last example.

The pattern I have seen with this technique are the following
-It has a range.
-No puff of smoke or distraction
-A sound effect of "Dash"
-Mistaken easily for teleportation
-Requires no anchor points
-Apparently has a cooldown cause Sasuke doesn't just spam it.
-Requires his Rinnegan
-Recently used it to get behind Madara and black zetsu

Traits of Flashstepping
-It has range

-No puff of smoke or distraction
-Usually has a soundeffect similar to that of a wind-shear.
-Easily mistaken for teleportation many of times
-Not always, but sometimes has a cooldown depending on the character or media
-Not everyone can do it and requires something else.
-Usually used to get behind the opponent.

Now what is flashstepping?
-Very extreme speed that can even create after images if the user wants
-Short distances bursts
-Can become "intangible" for that distance
-Can't be seen by the naked eye unless the other person is really adapt to it

I could in fact say that Sasuke dematerializes and travels at lightspeed. It would explain why it appears to be teleportation cause the eye truly can't follow him and is often mistaken for teleportation when done.

This reminds me of arguments with Dragonball Z fans over how fast Goku can move in the early DBZ episodes. "Well, you can't see him so he must be moving lightspeed." Can't see bullets either, but that doesn't mean they move at lightspeed. The problem is is that perception is the key here and many people mistake one thing for another.

But even this flash stepping is too similar to the body flicker. Whatever it is that scene over there looked to me like Naruto wanting to charge head on while Sasuke attacked from the back. In order for them to land a hit at the same time Sasuke had to arrive at his spot faster. The only moment where we can accurately judge who is faster is when those 2 will fight. I still think Naruto is faster than Sasuke when it comes to speed it's just that it wasn't portrayed here.

#763 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:59 AM

Know why? Because they can relate and that's not a good sign. At all. Madara got his ass kicked by Naruto anyway. So why should he? The whole idea is that Madara and Sasuke is that if Sasuke was there early as Obito, the chance of TnJ will be slim to none. Sasuke wouldn't turn face and save Naruto, wouldn't cooperate with Kakashi, and so on. The idea is that Sasuke is a solo guy, so Madara pretty much said he could have been like him. I wouldn't want that praise. And again, it's not even about being that grand, because well, he's dead. Or gone. Whatever. Kaguya is here now and those days are over. Plus, Naruto doesn't have an ego. Why? Because ego is pride and well, dare I say, it's a sin. He's suppose to be a role model and he will continue to do so. Again, Naruto was stronger than Sasuke in Part 1 until Sasuke went to the dark side. During Obito's fight, he was better than him, but he doesn't think that. He's not that egotistical. Now, Sasuke has gotten the power from Hagoromo. So far, the best trait now that could work would be Susanoo because Kaguya just said, "I ate those side step for breakfast." Seeing beyond might end up useless since Kaguya isn't doing shadow, so now what.

Well, agree to disagree? You did put up good points though :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#764 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

Well, agree to disagree? You did put up good points though :D

Well, I accept this. Well, sleep time. It's E3 time!

#765 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:02 AM

Well, I accept this. Well, sleep time. It's E3 time!

E3? Btw, can you post a pic of that Naruto sport's drink? Please? :umm:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#766 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

You know after seeing the lava scenery at the end of the last chapter I'm actually really expecting to be a comedy scene involving Naruto. :D lol

Like when they fall I got a feeling he's gonna use choumei's chakra (7 tails) to help him levitate or fly. He's the only one to rush to save Sakura, Kakashi, Obito and succeeds but when they find a safe spot to land he smells something burning.

His ass caught on fire and he's running/jumping around screaming he's on fire and Sakura's the only one chasing him trying to put the fire out!!!

I will be laughing my but off if Kishi does this cause something similar to this happened in DBZ and we all know how he thinks of DBZ :D lmao

#767 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

Everybody wants to see those sports drinks @4life. (myself included. :P )

@MoonDrop04 I would love to see that. Not sure if the situation is too serious for comedy, but it is possible.

Edited by redrose3443, 09 June 2014 - 08:08 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#768 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:45 AM

Everybody wants to see those sports drinks @4life. (myself included. :P )

@MoonDrop04 I would love to see that. Not sure if the situation is too serious for comedy, but it is possible.

Naaaaaaaaah nothin is too serious for comedy to happen in Naruto!!! :D just look at our #1 hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja!!! It's too easy for him to do something comical in the face of extreme danger!!! XD

#769 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:13 AM

@Firefox Agree with every damn thing you have said. Kishimoto likes Sasuke. So, he has to be still better than Naruto in every kittening way. Naruto dodged Raikage's fastest punch when he(Raikage) was at his fastest and as far as I remember Sasuke was pulverized by it. Naruto was already so fast in basic senjutsu. I can't imagine his speed in tailed beast chakra full access+senjutsu+all biju chakra+Rikudou'd powers. He has to be faster than Sasuke. There is no way in hell that Sasuke can be faster than Naruto currently. But no! Sasuke has to shine and be better than Naruto. @Redrose pointed out an excellent point. Where was his speed when Sakura attacked Madara? I am just sick of this 'Sasuke's better than Naruto' stuff. It was a perfect balance during Juubito vs Naruto and Sasuke. No show stealing nothing. Both were the best in their respective manner. But lately its just annoying to see Sasuke being portrayed as better than Naruto when he clearly isn't!

Yes i have to agree with you on some level in here and with @4life you see my opinion is a mix between the two LOL XD . Well i have no prob with Madara acknowledging Sasuke because they are related by being Ucihas and they are a parallel to each other so that much it makes sense , but i do have a problem with the other characters putting faith in him and praising him without him doing kitten like Hashirama's case . Another thing Sasuke really hasn't shown to be more powerful or faster then Naruto at all during the course of this war until Madara came into the picture he was merely a spectator a support at best and barely did anything he was then and there on a few occasions    while Naruto was leading the war on his own . This is why the Sasuke wanking makes no sense and for the moment he might seem as "stronger" then Naruto(which even with this i still don't think he's stronger then Naruto cus have you seen the size and the damage  of those Futon Bijuu Dama Rasen Shurikens i mean damn that's  power ) but you have to remember Naruto still hasn't showcase his full power he has yet to start to play with the Bijuu's so like 4life i expect a very jelly Sasuke soon LOL XD . Why i hate the most is the Sasuke wanking when there is no need for it and when he hasn't done kitten to deserve that that's all XD.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#770 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

Your bullet analogy backfires when you realize Bullets are faster then the speed of sound, which is still ridiculously fast

He compared the bullet speed to the speed of light. It's the same as comparing a sports car to a slug.

I said that people say that Goku moves at the speed of the light because "they can't see him move" but there are things that the human eye cannot follow that obviously move slower than the speed of light.

The point was to say that just because it "looks" like teleporting doesn't mean it is teleporting.

But even this flash stepping is too similar to the body flicker. Whatever it is that scene over there looked to me like Naruto wanting to charge head on while Sasuke attacked from the back. In order for them to land a hit at the same time Sasuke had to arrive at his spot faster. The only moment where we can accurately judge who is faster is when those 2 will fight. I still think Naruto is faster than Sasuke when it comes to speed it's just that it wasn't portrayed here.

But why did Naruto have to run? Why not just body flicker at the same time at both points? If it nothing more than a simple body flicker, then why not just have Naruto do it?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 09 June 2014 - 01:33 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#771 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

So Hamura is a cross-dresser? :excited:  I'm joking.

No you don't understand ! It's proving canonically that Hinata will be the reincarnation of Hamura !!

(I'm actually seeing that everywhere on the web so... people really actually believe this...)

Edited by Otaru, 09 June 2014 - 01:18 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#772 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

No you don't understand ! It's proving canonically that Hinata will be the reincarnation of Hamura !!

(I'm actually seeing that everywhere on the web so... people really actually believe this...)

Say Whaaaaaaat ?  :wot: First it was Kaguya now This how do they even come up with this kitten they have zero connection  :facepalm:  I see that they are still hoping for Hinata to get out because she is " so special " to Naruto Kwon  :roll: .

Well let me put it lightly for them NO she's stuck like this

H3ehsjy.jpg

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#773 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

Say Whaaaaaaat ?  :wot: First it was Kaguya now This how do they even come up with this kitten they have zero connection  :facepalm:  I see that they are still hoping for Hinata to get out because she is " so special " to Naruto Kwon  :roll: .

H3ehsjy.jpg

@LadyGT, I'm borrowing this to represents ME RIGHT NOW :

U-MAD-BRO_o_102629.jpg

I think I'm gonna be like that the whole night tonight. (And here I thought I have made the funniest statement.)

Edited by tekopi, 09 June 2014 - 01:44 PM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#774 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

Then they are pretty much promoting incest, Let that sink in for a moment. Although it is technically legal but still no less disturbing to the typical Western mind. Anyways I hope to be pleasantly surprised gain in again in two days. I say that that Madara disappearing after all that is kind of disappointing but Naruto and Sasuke are handing his as to him rather easily anyway. but I hope he comes back. Again the story is getting more interesting.

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 June 2014 - 02:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#775 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

You mean the panel with Sasuke's Rinengan Eye "Speed" ? If so here you go

Naruto 674: Sasuke's Rinengan

You can see in this panels that Madara referees to his movement as the ability of his Rinengan and also when Sasuke moves fast the focus is on his Rinengan this prety much tells you that its an ability of his eye not increasing of his "speed".

I see nothing, first off Sasuke moved two objects with his rinnegan.
The clash panel was Sasuke using the jutsu to move Madara to where Naruto's black rod was.
The last focus where you think he "jumped" is that his could not use his rinnegan to move Madara and because of that Madara noticed that his jutsu had a range.

I compare that Sasuke with this Naruto  to me their base speed is on equal ground

Naruto'speed

About Naruto's speed.
The first panel he used two kagebushins.
The second is relative.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 09 June 2014 - 02:23 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#776 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

H3ehsjy.jpg

It's because they think Haruma will be the one with Byakugan and the ancestor of Hyuuga.

This could be possible.

But I really don't get how the kitten they link Haruma to Hinata lol.

They're just desperate to make her more relevant in the story.

Edited by Otaru, 09 June 2014 - 02:43 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#777 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

It's because they think Haruma will be the one with Byakugan and the ancestor of Hyuuga.

This could be possible.

LOL it's becoming ridiculously funny how much they want Hinata to be relevant. Some weeks ago they wanted Hinata to be Kaguya's reincarnation,then they were predicting her being immuned by the genjutsu, now they want her to be Hamura's reincarnation. Just let them dream, their whishes will never become real. If they could have what they want, Hinata would already be a main character and Sakura would be dead .

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#778 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

I see nothing, first off Sasuke moved two objects with his rinnegan.
The clash panel was Sasuke using the jutsu to move Madara to where Naruto's black rod was.
The last focus where you think he "jumped" is that his could not use his rinnegan to move Madara and because of that Madara noticed that his jutsu had a range.

First you say that its his own speed but you don't explain it how and furthermore you discard half of my post were i point out that his speed hasn't increased at all after the T7 reunion if you respond then respond to my whole post  thank you . 

What objects ? In the first panel if you mean he moved Naruto's staff then that's not the case Because Naruto trowed that staff right at Madara .  

The second and third panel isn't Sasuke moving Madara but Sasuke stabbing Madara with his sword or switching with his sword while reappearing behind Naruto , he didn't move Madara from his original position the place where he was heading to toward Sasuke you can see in the scan that Sasuke is the one who moved not Madara so check again . That wasn't Sasuke's speed as you see it was his ability of his eye .

The last panel check again Madara says "it seems that he can't use it" not that he can't and yet Sasuke ends up using it . And you are wrong in here at that panel of Sasuke he was pinpointing Madara's location that's why the focus on his eye once he did that he closed in on him it wasn't just to show that his jutsu has a range .  

About Naruto's speed.
The first panel he used two kagebushins.
The second is relative.

So what how does that diminishes his speed ? He catch her in movement from a very close range that's speed . I was merely describing the scene when i said that he first caught his sword that's all . 

Naruto's eyes weren't being in SM when he saves her ? He was before so he could track her he wasn't when he saved her.

Edit : Relative in what way ? Do you agree that they are equal or not ? 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 June 2014 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#779 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

This could be possible.

Self Inserted Delusion pretty much after all according to them the manga is called The Goddess Hinata Hyuga   :zaru:

Posted Image                                                            

#780 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

They think Hinata is the main character, is like if Akira Toriyama suddenly drop Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Piccolo...and instead focused completely on Krillin development.

Krillin vs the World.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users