12811 replies to this topic

#7761 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

so naruto is still lying to himself i heard?

I would say he is lying to himself right now, but the pro ending people will tell us he was lying to himself for the entire manga and only realized his true feelings in the Last.

#7762 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:13 AM

the double standards are funny x3

#7763 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:15 AM

Question: Does anyone still believe that Sarada isn't Sakura's biological child?

Now that sakura is heading to the tower to meet sasuke and sarada, we gonna see both of them explain things to sarada, at the end of it the three of them gonna hug together and happy ending.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#7764 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:16 AM

http://dattebae.tumb...a-chance-studio

uh.

wtf is this sh-t? :zaru:

.............................................well, SP, you had a chance for a tiny, tiny fraction of redemption.......and you blew it big time. Way to go.

Anyone have any info on viewing numbers for this episode? Just need to wait for the next episode to see how far they plummet, especially if THAT'S what was given, and we also have to see just how much budget they blow on making Hinata look glamorous.

2e5.gif

#7765 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

Lmfao, this burn though!!!!

http://theycallmemrt...from-his-mother

so i gues himalayas is the hanabi then

#7766 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:29 AM

.............................................well, SP, you had a chance for a tiny, tiny fraction of redemption.......and you blew it big time. Way to go.

Anyone have any info on viewing numbers for this episode? Just need to wait for the next episode to see how far they plummet, especially if THAT'S what was given, and we also have to see just how much budget they blow on making Hinata look glamorous.

Oh yeah I tried watching that episode and was so bored I just skipped to the CPR scene and stopped after it.

I don't think it's possible to describe how badly they botched that scene. Nothing in that scene worked. Not the animation, not the music, not the artwork, nothing.

So, with that the anime is dead to me and there is no point in watching it ever again.

Edited by RedFaction, 29 May 2015 - 07:29 AM.

#7767 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

Oh yeah I tried watching that episode and was so bored I just skipped to the CPR scene and stopped after it.

I don't think it's possible to describe how badly they botched that scene. Nothing in that scene worked. Not the animation, not the music, not the artwork, nothing.

So, with that the anime is dead to me and there is no point in watching it ever again.

thats exactly what i did too. I'd be glad if this show was cancled before the ending just to teach them a lesson not to be so biased it ruins the show. who cares about gai's 8 gates when it didn't achieve anything? who cares about naruto and sasuke's new movesets, why care at all when its just big explosions and less tatical stuff?

#7768 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

Question: Does anyone still believe that Sarada isn't Sakura's biological child?

I'm hoping to The Lord above she isn't.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#7769 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

I still hope that she isn't Sakura's daughter.......... But it's still my inner NS fanboy talking  :cry:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#7770 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:46 AM

1546204_777854538999427_5728292995367895

#7771 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

Guys, please don't get fooled.

She is the biological daughter of Sakura and Sasuke. They created that "Twist" at the beginning to play with its readers minds.

For the glasses: They'll come up with some kitten excuse. i'm sure of that. maybe the glasses are a gift from "aunt Karin" who died saving the life of Sasukes brat (cuz reasons) or they'll just completly ignore the matter.

sidenote for chapter 5:

- Naruto is a better father to Sarada than to his own kid (allthough he lied about "Sasuke being a great ninja". At least he's trying to comfort her.)

- Naruto has to tbe reminded from a murderer and a traitor what it means to be hokage (LOLed really hard about that).

- ChouChou is waisting panel time

- Why does Bolt get a movie? He is not even relevant to the story at all ... OH WAIT.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#7772 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

Guys, please don't get fooled.

She is the biological daughter of Sakura and Sasuke. They created that "Twist" at the beginning to play with its readers minds.

For the glasses: They'll come up with some kitten excuse. i'm sure of that. maybe the glasses are a gift from "aunt Karin" who died saving the life of Sasukes brat (cuz reasons) or they'll just completly ignore the matter.

sidenote for chapter 5:

- Naruto is a better father to Sarada than to his own kid (allthough he lied about "Sasuke being a great ninja". At least he's trying to comfort her.)

- Naruto has to tbe reminded from a murderer and a traitor what it means to be hokage (LOLed really hard about that).

- ChouChou is waisting panel time

- Why does Bolt get a movie? He is not even relevant to the story at all ... OH WAIT.

True but, i know you can feel this too, just look at sarada and bolt. No matter how you look at it bolt resemble sakura alot and he doesn't have byakuga that is weird, and sarada have zero traits from sakura, she resemble karin alot. You know i believe this is not a coincidence, or they just forget to add byakugan for bolt. They know the ending is bad and it has potential to destroy the series, so they make both kids looks like this in case everything falling apart they can make it that bolt is actualy NS son and karin is SK daughter. So they don't completely erase the possibility, they still every path open, its like they saying to fans "Hey everything is possible so keep reading". This is good way to trick and fooled most fans.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#7773 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

If anything, this is Kishimotos way of saying "this is how it was planned, and not otherwise. Now go kitten yourself, with this bloody mess of a hell, SP."

You can't explain that kitten otherwise. You just can't.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#7774 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

You know if it wasn't for that copy and paste NH family photo, I would have thought Himawhatever was retconned out of the story.

Then again, in that photo Hinata had long hair, while in Gaiden she apparently has short hair, so.....

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#7775 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

If anything, this is Kishimotos way of saying "this is how it was planned, and not otherwise. Now go kitten yourself, with this bloody mess of a hell, SP."

You can't explain that kitten otherwise. You just can't.

if he paints nh in a bad light( and not just hint how mediocre it is), then i will truly believe he wanted ns or sns.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#7776 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

if he paints nh in a bad light( and not just hint how mediocre it is), then i will truly believe he wanted ns or sns.

He already did. Naruto drinks on the job, he ignores his son, he ignores the bento his wife lovingly made for him and he goes and acts like a father to his first love's supposed daughter (I'm not accepting anything about Sarada's parentage until it's confirmed in the manga  :hm: )

All we need now is for Hinata/Boruto/himawari's side of the story.

#7777 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

http://dattebae.tumb...a-chance-studio

uh.

wtf is this sh-t? :zaru:

Don't criticize SP ! They're the best artists ever !! Plus they love Hinata, this is what makes them even more likable !! they were the only one to see her true value !   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Lmfao, this burn though!!!!

http://theycallmemrt...from-his-mother

hahahahahahah !! So truue !

AHAHA...AHAHAHA...HAHA!! guyz, gais, guiz you know what i noticed? guess what, c'mere *whispers*

NARUTO is acting more of a father figure to salad while sakura raised her. this is SLIGHTLY narusaku-ish and it makes me laugh hard

Nupe nupe it's NaruSasu-ish ! Because Salad looks like Sasuke and she's Sasuke's child (the fact that she's Sakura's child too doesn't matter because...Sasuke) 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#7778 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

True but, i know you can feel this too, just look at sarada and bolt. No matter how you look at it bolt resemble sakura alot and he doesn't have byakuga that is weird, and sarada have zero traits from sakura, she resemble karin alot. You know i believe this is not a coincidence, or they just forget to add byakugan for bolt. They know the ending is bad and it has potential to destroy the series, so they make both kids looks like this in case everything falling apart they can make it that bolt is actualy NS son and karin is SK daughter. So they don't completely erase the possibility, they still every path open, its like they saying to fans "Hey everything is possible so keep reading". This is good way to trick and fooled most fans.

It will not gonna fail.
It just bad attempt of red herring.

#7779 Olaya

Olaya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Off-topic : Critical approach of the French press about The Last Naruto the movie.

12 of The most important french newspapers/magazines have voted : 2,6/5

image_zpsqjlyifry.jpg

http://www.narusaku....ic=14923&page=3 link to discuss ..

4_zpshj53bimh.jpg

#7780 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

Perhaps she is...perhaps she isn't.

What matters most is that Sakura raised her, and Sarada should see that as the most important thing, instead of denying her mother.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users