• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#7581 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

He has career opportunity.

But he was the main reason Naruto was a success.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7582 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

It seems like it. And it would be very awkward and funny if  Sasuke goes off as he usually does and Naruto returns to the village with the children with Sakura by his side. I wonder what his wife would say about that

4206583.jpg

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 28 May 2015 - 07:06 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#7583 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

I lost a few iq points reading that chapter.

Also what's up with people replacing words with "kitten"? It's really cringeworthy and reeks of weeaboo and neckbeard.

Edited by kidNinja, 28 May 2015 - 07:07 AM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#7584 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:07 AM

If you had the skill level and power of Sasuke, would you even exert the energy to draw your sword when a child enters the room? He could kill her with a thought, for Christ's sake. As expected, Kishi is writing Sasuke to be the part of the heroic martyr, who sacrifices his relationship with his beloved wife and child (trust me, Kishi will work it in there) for the sake of the evil village that tried to wipe his clan from the face of the earth. Why the kitten is this manga still named "Naruto"? I knew reading this drivel would be a waste of time.

Oh, and the new villain who is basically Danzo on steroids... how clever.

I wonder what new technique you get from putting multiple sharingans in your head instead of your arm? Infinite Tsukiyome?  :wibble:  oh wait  :hm:

xg0g.gif

#7585 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

But he was the main reason Naruto was a success.

He thought kishi could handle it by himself.
Which he should.
I mean he left kishi after working with as his editor for what? 7-8 years.
Kishi should able to write a decent shonen manga by that time.

But it seem unlike drawing, you can't make writing good no matter how many years has left.

#7586 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:09 AM

His wife just denied it just like when she never recognize naruto love sakura.

His wife whom do you mean? Oh you mean the woman that hasn't had a single line of dialogue so far in this entire series. But had an entire movie dedicated to how important and amazing she is. :lmao:

#7587 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

I lost a few iq points reading that chapter.

Also what's up with people replacing words with "kitten"? It's really cringeworthy and reeks of weeaboo and neckbeard.

Lol it's the site's censoring to reduce profanity, people aren't actually writing the word kitten. 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7588 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

I wonder what new technique you get from putting multiple sharingans in your head instead of your arm? Infinite Tsukiyome?  :wibble:  oh wait  :hm:

Many time izanagi & izanami.

#7589 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:14 AM

So whose gonna be more irrelevant in this series, Hinata, Himawari, or both?

#7590 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:16 AM

So whose gonna be more irrelevant in this series, Hinata, Himawari, or both?

What's Himawari again?

xg0g.gif

#7591 Naru255019

Naru255019

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

I don't understand ?

If the point of Sasuke whereabouts where to be kept a secret for the safety of others, why in the world would Naruto and Shikamaru not talk about it more secretly. I mean a 12 year old overheard (I think Sarada is 12 right?) it. Then allowing Naruto allowing Sarada to come, and that excuse he gives to Sasuke about not have enough time to come is stupid, he could have easily sent them back with a clone to the village. Unless Naruto did it on purpose , so Sarada and Sasuke could meet again (Once again Naruto helping Sasuke and Sakura)

#7592 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

sasuke_and_itachi_meme_by_solotoon132-d6

:zaru:  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7593 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

sasuke_and_itachi_meme_by_solotoon132-d6

:zaru:  

I wish I could have been in control of Itachi right then. XD

xg0g.gif

#7594 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:39 AM

I wish I could have been in control of Itachi right then. XD

LOL The biggest mistake Itachi ever made XD . No wait the biggest mistake is this manga's existence I wish I could have stopped that sbAbnKz.gif .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7595 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

Uchihas, Akaktsuki......... What's next ??

Another whiny Uchiha hellbent on IT..... Oh wait  :hm:  :hm:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#7596 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

Meh. Even if Gaiden was written well, it would still be hard to get excited about ze newww eeeevill since we know it will be over in 5 chapters. Which will also have to feature a happy SS family reunion and Sasuke answering Sarada's questions (or not, Kishi might just let them hang unanswered so that there would be something to write a new manga atrocity about).

#7597 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

Now that sakura is heading towards the tower to catch sarada if sakura jump in the battle we will see if sasuke gonna protect his family and sarada gonna realize his father is actually cared about them, or sasuke gonna ignore them and called sakura useless [once again] ?

I mean this is a good chance to develop SS moment and fix them and let them have happy ending reunion or naruto will be the one who protect them in this case kishi realy wanna lure back NS fans or MAYBE in some extreme scenario sarada gonna end real close to dead and Karin gonna show up to help?

By the way brace yourself incoming CPR episode... hope SP not ruin it

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#7598 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:31 AM

Ahhhhh !!! I see SS has already started defending this kitten   #SASUKE CAN'T DO WRONG#HE'S INNOCENT#SASUKE DEFENSE SQUAD !!! :roll: .  

Its absolutely sick  how they brush of  that Sasuke didn't recognize his kid and tried to kill her , They brush it of by saying Sasuke wouldn't have done that if he knew it was her :facepalm: Brushing all of Tomato Salad's POV  bc Sasuke is this Heroic Martyr  who apparently "sacrifices his family to protect this world" (oh the irony of this and OOC by 180 :roll:). Naruto not being able to see where the kids's pain comes from when he had the same pain as them as a kid  but now as usual always  defending Sasuke's kitten  bc his boyfriend can't do wrong bc he's whole existence is admirable sbAbnKz.gif. The rehashed plot & retcons  there's no such thing :roll:.

My God this fandom makes me so sad about the amount of illiterate idiots it contains  sbAbnKz.gif and absolutely sick with their sens of logic and morality :sick:

Posted Image                                                            

#7599 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

I'm so tired... Someone keep posting things on this thread. I need entertainment  :sleepy:  :hehehe:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

xg0g.gif

#7600 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:58 AM

Lol, Is it true that the Villains in this kitten are trying to bring back the Akatsuki ???? Yet Again ???  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users