879 replies to this topic

#741 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

Base sasuke is faster than base naruto, but when naruto enter his mode, he become faster than sasuke.
Sasuke rinnegan ability is a short range teleportation or swap object or both.

The fact is that only was shown Sasuke being able to change his target position like he did with Madara by making him "teleport" to where he and Naruto were landing their "chidori" and "Rasengan" respectively but he being able to short teleport doesnt have any sfx to show it.

Naruto is faster than Sasuke when he's on Kurama + hermit mode but for some reason Kishimoto doesnt use his speed and makes him look slower than he was when on chakra mode.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 09 June 2014 - 01:03 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#742 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

@darkrest
When madara comment how he figure sasuke jutsu and out range him and sasuke appear in the blink of an eye behind madara in the recent chapter, that's when I take conclusion that sasuke rinnegan is teleportation.
Or it's the ability to swap object or maybe both.

Display of power, I more waiting for sasuke speechless face when he see naruto full power.

#743 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

If Sasuke can teleport or is so fast, why was he running in slow-mo when Sakura went to attack Madara? This is what I still don't understand. Naruto was able to get to Sakura by the time Sasuke's attack was blocked, so what was keeping Sasuke from getting there faster?

Edited by redrose3443, 09 June 2014 - 02:29 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#744 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:57 AM

@darkrest
When madara comment how he figure sasuke jutsu and out range him and sasuke appear in the blink of an eye behind madara in the recent chapter, that's when I take conclusion that sasuke rinnegan is teleportation.
Or it's the ability to swap object or maybe both.

It wasnt on the blink of an eye, and the part where showed the rinnegan is that Sasuke wasnt able to use his rinnegan jutsu because Madara was out of range, not just Madara figured that too but Sasuke too.
If he had this jutsu there would have no reason for him to go after Madara since he could just blink behind him everytime.

If Sasuke can teleport or is so fast, why was he running in slow-mo when Sakura went to attack Madara? Is what I still don't understand. Naruto was able to get to Sakura by the time Sasuke's attack was blocked, so what was keeping Sasuke from getting there faster?

Agree makes no sense, and the "cooldown" as pointed by out people doesnt make sense too, since he was expressing how he doesnt care and explaining the Infinite Tsukyomi.
If he had the jutsu people are implying he could have got past Madara's limbos and stabbed him from behind like black zetsu did.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 09 June 2014 - 01:59 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#745 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

Can you provide the panel because i dont know about it.
Speed is totally relative on the series, remember how Naruto was faster than the Raikage and he's suddenly slow now?
I really dont know seems like Kishimoto's trolling to me.
It was heavily implied on that time he surpassed his father in speed and we're getting this nonsense.
That's why i have doubts about it.
I've seen Naruto doing somewhat similar when he flashed after passing by Raikage and Tsunade, and this when he was only on Kyuubi's chakra form he wasnt even with the cloak.

You mean the panel with Sasuke's Rinengan Eye "Speed" ? If so here you go

Naruto 674: Sasuke's Rinengan

You can see in this panels that Madara referees to his movement as the ability of his Rinengan and also when Sasuke moves fast the focus is on his Rinengan this prety much tells you that its an ability of his eye not increasing of his "speed".

Yes speed is somewhat relative , in therms of  the villains their speed is constant and growing while Naruto gets nerfed we know he's fast as hell and because of his high amount of chakra he can use that speed more oftenly but for some reason Kishi doesn't often display Naruto's speed like with the villains and this is the problem that i'm talking about like i said in my previous post . I really don't know if he's saving Naruto's speed for something else but there is no reason not to show that speed of his more often.

Can you provide the panel because i dont know about it.
Speed is totally relative on the series, remember how Naruto was faster than the Raikage and he's suddenly slow now?
I really dont know seems like Kishimoto's trolling to me.
It was heavily implied on that time he surpassed his father in speed and we're getting this nonsense.
That's why i have doubts about it.
I've seen Naruto doing somewhat similar when he flashed after passing by Raikage and Tsunade, and this when he was only on Kyuubi's chakra form he wasnt even with the cloak.

spoiler

Pain's arc, the senjutsu increased all his attributes and the range of his attacks as said by the toad.
His speed increased too.

I'm talking about base Naruto speed you can't tell me that with SM he's on equal ground in therms of speed with Sasuke that's just NO he's so much faster then Sasuke when in SM . What i'm talking about is base Naruto being on equal ground in speed with base Sasuke,Sasuke really hasn't show to be  fast except at the first T7 reunion at Orochimaru's hideout since here he hasn't shown any increasing in speed and after that he got owned in speed by everyone he was slower even then Bee who wasn't using Jinchuriki power when they fought at first .

I compare that Sasuke with this Naruto  to me their base speed is on equal ground

Naruto'speed

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 June 2014 - 02:22 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#746 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

It wasnt on the blink of an eye, and the part where showed the rinnegan is that Sasuke wasnt able to use his rinnegan jutsu because Madara was out of range, not just Madara figured that too but Sasuke too.
If he had this jutsu there would have no reason for him to go after Madara since he could just blink behind him everytime.

Agree makes no sense, and the "cooldown" as pointed by out people doesnt make sense too, since he was expressing how he doesnt care and explaining the Infinite Tsukyomi.
If he had the jutsu people are implying he could have got past Madara's limbos and stabbed him from behind like black zetsu did.

How does the cool down makes no sense and what does this has to do with him explaining the IT  ? When you see Sasuke holding his eye keeping it closed you are discarding manga evidence in here also i already showed you panels that his speed is an ability of his eye not his actual speed also the only reason it doesn't make sense to you its because it goes against what you are saying that its "speed" . Like @ redrose said where was his speed when he went after Madara if he was fast on his own not because of his Rinengan explain this ?

And please don't kiss Sasuke's ass by saying that Naruto is only faster then him in KSM when Sasuke hasn't shown anything of his speed after the T7 reunion in Oro's layout by saying this you just made Naruto a fodder besides that Naruto blitz the Raikage in his KCM check your panel while Sasuke got his ass handed by the Raikage so tell me how fast he is again ? 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 June 2014 - 02:51 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#747 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:45 AM

Lol this's interesting, sasuke doesn't use when sakura charge madara because the jutsu take cool down or kishi choose not to do that because the outcome would be same.

@darkrest
Either it has cool down or it really has short range to the point madara has time to take kakashi eye.

#748 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

Well, got my Naruto's drink. Here's hoping for a good chapter.

#749 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

How does the naruto drink look like? can i see a pic? were did you brought it?

#750 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:44 AM

How does the naruto drink look like? can i see a pic? were did you brought it?

It's based on the drink that I have been drinking for a while, though I think it's a Naruto's flavor. Must be something very friendly taste or it makes me the greatest speaker of all time. I bought it at nyc flushing sky foods. I have been going there for Asian food. They are pretty good. But yes, I caught my eyes on it and I bought one. Now, it's in the fridge. I'll take it pic soon. There are four covers. I got the Team Kakashi one. Based on anime. Just surprising that USA would bring it.

#751 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

@ns4life
Team 7 drink

Naruto : taste like orange
Sasuke : taste like Emo
Sakura : taste like spring
Kakashi : I numb my taste(must be raikiri)

#752 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

There better be mountain dew in that.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#753 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

@ns4life
Team 7 drink

Naruto : taste like orange
Sasuke : taste like Emo
Sakura : taste like spring
Kakashi : I numb my taste(must be raikiri)

Lol. Well, this cover has Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. Personally, I chose it because of Sakura...hehehe. Anyway, I may go from hyper to scary to calm. So beware.

#754 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

Okay, I am going to explain why it is not a teleportation and not a "Body Flicker" technique as people keep suggesting. (I got this idea from League of Legends ironically, but the game also has both a teleportation and a "Flashstep" technique that are clearly different)

Look at the panel he last used it which is this chapter.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/679/7

Kishi put the sound effect "Dash" to it and "swish" when he lands. This is the first clue.

Minato FTG has a sound effect of this
http://www.mangapand...hapter-502.html

Another clue is that when used, there is no puff of smoke, no distraction, and no object swapped in place. Body flickers is extreme speed, but requires a puff of a smoke or a distraction. Also everyone can do it, as some pointed out. Body Swaps requires other objects which again isn't shown in the last example.

The pattern I have seen with this technique are the following
-It has a range.
-No puff of smoke or distraction
-A sound effect of "Dash"
-Mistaken easily for teleportation
-Requires no anchor points
-Apparently has a cooldown cause Sasuke doesn't just spam it.
-Requires his Rinnegan
-Recently used it to get behind Madara and black zetsu

Traits of Flashstepping
-It has range

-No puff of smoke or distraction
-Usually has a soundeffect similar to that of a wind-shear.
-Easily mistaken for teleportation many of times
-Not always, but sometimes has a cooldown depending on the character or media
-Not everyone can do it and requires something else.
-Usually used to get behind the opponent.

Now what is flashstepping?
-Very extreme speed that can even create after images if the user wants
-Short distances bursts
-Can become "intangible" for that distance
-Can't be seen by the naked eye unless the other person is really adapt to it

I could in fact say that Sasuke dematerializes and travels at lightspeed. It would explain why it appears to be teleportation cause the eye truly can't follow him and is often mistaken for teleportation when done.

This reminds me of arguments with Dragonball Z fans over how fast Goku can move in the early DBZ episodes. "Well, you can't see him so he must be moving lightspeed." Can't see bullets either, but that doesn't mean they move at lightspeed. The problem is is that perception is the key here and many people mistake one thing for another.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 09 June 2014 - 05:50 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#755 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:06 AM

This reminds me of arguments with Dragonball Z fans over how fast Goku can move in the early DBZ episodes. "Well, you can't see him so he must be moving lightspeed." Can't see bullets either, but that doesn't mean they move at lightspeed. The problem is is that perception is the key here and many people mistake one thing for another.

Your bullet analogy backfires when you realize Bullets are faster then the speed of sound, which is still ridiculously fast

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#756 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

@Firefox Agree with every damn thing you have said. Kishimoto likes Sasuke. So, he has to be still better than Naruto in every kittening way. Naruto dodged Raikage's fastest punch when he(Raikage) was at his fastest and as far as I remember Sasuke was pulverized by it. Naruto was already so fast in basic senjutsu. I can't imagine his speed in tailed beast chakra full access+senjutsu+all biju chakra+Rikudou'd powers. He has to be faster than Sasuke. There is no way in hell that Sasuke can be faster than Naruto currently. But no! Sasuke has to shine and be better than Naruto. @Redrose pointed out an excellent point. Where was his speed when Sakura attacked Madara? I am just sick of this 'Sasuke's better than Naruto' stuff. It was a perfect balance during Juubito vs Naruto and Sasuke. No show stealing nothing. Both were the best in their respective manner. But lately its just annoying to see Sasuke being portrayed as better than Naruto when he clearly isn't!

Edited by narusaku256, 09 June 2014 - 07:12 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#757 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:17 AM

I also found out that there's a Sakura festival in that city of Hamura.... LOL

I relaunch again a my old theory, Hagoromo's brother is actually a sister.

So Hamura is a cross-dresser? :excited:  I'm joking.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#758 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:32 AM

No show stealing? Don't make me laugh. Naruto stole that match against Obito. Why you think people called it Obito vs. Naruto (and friends). Naruto was too useful for that fight that Sasuke need a buddy to finally become useful. Sasuke was like, "Wow, everything that I thought I could do better, I can't do it." It went from "Well, he has sage mode. That's...nothing" to "What the hell? He can escape to the other side of the barrier with just his chakra!?" to "WTF! He can be in Bijuu mode and Sage mode at the same time!!!" Why you think he got pissed. Honestly, his happy days being better than Naruto ended in Sasuke and Sai arc. Everything else he has made bad choices and received a bad ending to his life, such as killing Itachi only make him look like the biggest fool in that battle. The buildup of Sasuke doing Chuunin Exam hate on Naruto again started when Zetsu reported that Naruto defeated Pain, which is said it's not possible, not because of just power but even manage to save the village. Lucky for Naruto, Sasuke didn't care at the time. Then, the rise begins in 616 and Orochimaru knows deep inside Sasuke was hating hard to the point his own team was rubbing in by saying it's great and such.

Do you honestly think he's going to outshine here the most? Please, why you think we know Sasuke's power the most now? To me, we're going to see more on Naruto, especially his power remains a mystery as well as all Bijuu's chakra specialty has not yet been displayed. Hell, maybe I would believe it if Madara was still around because to be honest, I once said, "Madara is for Sasuke" but nope, he's gone, and now we have Kaguya, who is not exclusive to Sasuke, so there you go. Not to mention, Hagoromo has acknowledged that Naruto is the chosen one, which btw Sasuke didn't hear that. He hates to have Naruto the special one. Why you think he was happy that he's only special because of Kyuubi. With that said, Naruto has not yet "play around Bijuus" so in due time, we about to see something. I can go on, but you get my point. This is why I never joined the bandwagon of "favoritism." Please. Maybe if Sasuke was alone, sure, maybe, but being on Naruto's side, yeah, don't let your ego hit you on the way home.

#759 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

No show stealing? Don't make me laugh. Naruto stole that match against Obito. Why you think people called it Obito vs. Naruto (and friends). Naruto was too useful for that fight that Sasuke need a buddy to finally become useful. Sasuke was like, "Wow, everything that I thought I could do better, I can't do it." It went from "Well, he has sage mode. That's...nothing" to "What the hell? He can escape to the other side of the barrier with just his chakra!?" to "WTF! He can be in Bijuu mode and Sage mode at the same time!!!" Why you think he got pissed. Honestly, his happy days being better than Naruto ended in Sasuke and Sai arc. Everything else he has made bad choices and received a bad ending to his life, such as killing Itachi only make him look like the biggest fool in that battle. The buildup of Sasuke doing Chuunin Exam hate on Naruto again started when Zetsu reported that Naruto defeated Pain, which is said it's not possible, not because of just power but even manage to save the village. Lucky for Naruto, Sasuke didn't care at the time. Then, the rise begins in 616 and Orochimaru knows deep inside Sasuke was hating hard to the point his own team was rubbing in by saying it's great and such.

Do you honestly think he's going to outshine here the most? Please, why you think we know Sasuke's power the most now? To me, we're going to see more on Naruto, especially his power remains a mystery as well as all Bijuu's chakra specialty has not yet been displayed. Hell, maybe I would believe it if Madara was still around because to be honest, I once said, "Madara is for Sasuke" but nope, he's gone, and now we have Kaguya, who is not exclusive to Sasuke, so there you go. Not to mention, Hagoromo has acknowledged that Naruto is the chosen one, which btw Sasuke didn't hear that. He hates to have Naruto the special one. Why you think he was happy that he's only special because of Kyuubi. With that said, Naruto has not yet "play around Bijuus" so in due time, we about to see something. I can go on, but you get my point. This is why I never joined the bandwagon of "favoritism." Please. Maybe if Sasuke was alone, sure, maybe, but being on Naruto's side, yeah, don't let your ego hit you on the way home.

You know.....I agree with everything you've said here. But honestly, I hate how Sasuke is PORTRAYED against Naruto. It feels like 'Goddamn it! He's still strong!'. Not saying he is, but it is made to look like that. I agree that Naruto did steal the show during his match with Obito. But honestly, did you like how Naruto got acknowledgement from Madara and how Sasuke got acknowledgement from Madara? Sasuke got way more than Naruto. I don't want to say that Sasuke should be portrayed as an inferior to Naruto. No. What I want to say is that, since both are equal then why not portray them as equal as opposed to shining one of them? You are right on 'We haven't seen much of Naruto yet' part too. And well....I have no answer for that.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#760 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

Does it taste like ramen?

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users