8045 replies to this topic

#7421 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

Sanji hater, lol. Pudding is a lucky woman. He dodged Big Mom's strongest fighter, and is probably about to beat someone worth over 300 million berry at the party. Then he gets to make 3 eye babies before he goes back out to sea.

lucky woman

Yonko and the rise of the Supernova. As Law said at Punk Hazard, the worst generation was going to take over. That means some of them need to become Yonko, right? As for AHK. he is a simple man. He just wants more Nami. Whichever arc didn't have Nami get a little attention is his least favorite.

better than Nami

Everyone knows Nami is the best of all female characters in One Piece :th_yeah: And the woman in the spoiler tag looks like adult Sarada from Boruto :P

#7422 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Eh I Say Robin is more interesting 

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 08 May 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#7423 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:10 PM

I didn't like PH either, but I gave it sort of a pass since it was really just a build-up to DR.

Nami is my favorite girl. She's I think the 3rd smartest in the OP verse? The other one is Shanks' right hand and I don't remember the last one.  I haven't seen her talents in a while though. I can give Oda a pass for the childish fanservice if she gets to use her brains like she used to.

We need both Nami and Robin though, one girl on the crew isn't enough :superior:

ナルサク

#7424 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

Nami is my favorite girl. She's I think the 3rd smartest in the OP verse? The other one is Shanks' right hand and I don't remember the last one.  I haven't seen her talents in a while though.

3rd smartest in East Blue. He said back in a SBS for Volume 8 that for all the characters introduced to that point, Nami ranked 3rd. So no, she isn't even the smartest Straw Hat. Chopper is one of the greatest doctors in the world, and Robin is slightly more intelligent than him, knowing so much history and being able to read the most powerful text in the world.

Caption Kuro is the 2nd smartest in East Blue, and Ben Beckmam (the right hand to Shanks) is 1st. Bare in mind Oda only said characters introduced. Surely many doctors and scientist had to come from East Blue, but were never introduced. Then again, being the first to make a map of the world and navigate it all should put Nami past those doctors and scientist not introduced in terms of intelligence.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7425 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

Sanji hater, lol. Pudding is a lucky woman. He dodged Big Mom's strongest fighter, and is probably about to beat someone worth over 300 million berry at the party. Then he gets to make 3 eye babies before he goes back out to sea.

lucky woman

Yonko and the rise of the Supernova. As Law said at Punk Hazard, the worst generation was going to take over. That means some of them need to become Yonko, right? As for AHK. he is a simple man. He just wants more Nami. Whichever arc didn't have Nami get a little attention is his least

It has nothing to do with hating Sanji, I like him, just get annoyed with him sometimes. It's just in this arc, he's looked kittening terrible. The way he's handled himself has been awful, and his actions against Luffy were uncalled for. His actions this arc reneged on his promise to Luffy while on the island. He said all that stuff about becoming better for Luffy, yet the first time kitten hit the fan, he crumbled.

Him dodging wasn't really that impressive lol don't really care about Sanji and Pudding, but I do find it funny how it's infinitely more viable than Sanji ending up with Nami lmao in just one arc too XD but then again, anything involving Sanji and any other girl not named Nami is more viable than him ending up with Nami

@bold, loved Dressrosa, didn't have Nami in it. Your logic fails, as usual. Anyway, people that complain about the pacing of dressrosa make zero sense, given that every arc is like that. That's what happened when you read OP weekly. If you don't like it, put it down for a month and then come back. Otherwise, you're just complaining about how Oda has done it the entire time.

I didn't like PH either, but I gave it sort of a pass since it was really just a build-up to DR.

Nami is my favorite girl. She's I think the 3rd smartest in the OP verse? The other one is Shanks' right hand and I don't remember the last one.  I haven't seen her talents in a while though. I can give Oda a pass for the childish fanservice if she gets to use her brains like she used to.

We need both Nami and Robin though, one girl on the crew isn't enough :superior:

She's the third smartest of the people to come from the East Blue.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7426 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

Your logic fails, as usual. Anyway, people that complain about the pacing of dressrosa make zero sense, given that every arc is like that.

You did not just put those two sentences beside one another...

Only arc that was much longer than it should have been like Dressrosa was Skypiea, and it was much more fun. #TeamBringBackEnel

She's the third smartest of the people to come from the East Blue.

That were introduced in the story. Not the 3rd smartest person in all of East Blue. At least not confirmed to be so.

2XtVwF6.png

#7427 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:25 AM

You did not just put those two sentences beside one another...

Only arc that was much longer than it should have been like Dressrosa was Skypiea, and it was much more fun. #TeamBringBackEnel

That were introduced in the story. Not the 3rd smartest person in all of East Blue. At least not confirmed to be so.

I did, and they're both true. Your logic failed, yet again. And again, every arc in OP is like that because Oda constantly gives gratuitous time to his side characters. It's called world building. Each and every arc has been like that, the people that complain about it are just doing so to complain. Like how Sanji fans try to complain about Jinbe joining the crew, putting out BS arguments like "he doesn't fit the crew" in order to cover their insecurity that Jinbe is indeed stronger than Sanji. It's both are lazy, dumb arguments.

And there hasn't been anyone from the east blue introduced since, and certainly none smarter than Nami, which means that Nami is the third smartest character from the East Blue. Your logic fails again.

EXL5X4B.png

#7428 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

Does every disagreement have to be about failing logic and do you have to say that 3 times in a post?

ナルサク

#7429 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:41 AM

And there hasn't been anyone from the east blue introduced since, and certainly none smarter than Nami, which means that Nami is the third smartest character from the East Blue. Your logic fails again.

Using that logic, the few characters we got from East Blue in the first 60 chapters are the only characters to come from East Blue that are smart. Wow, Beckman, Kuro, and Nami are all smarter than the likes of Arlong, Buggy, and Don Krieg. Many named and unnamed big names in One Piece are from East Blue and we don't know it because Oda only introduces the hometown of a very limited group of characters.

2XtVwF6.png

#7430 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:54 AM

Does every disagreement have to be about failing logic and do you have to say that 3 times in a post?

First of all, said it twice. Not three. Secondly, yes. Third, why does it even matter to you?

Using that logic, the few characters we got from East Blue in the first 60 chapters are the only characters to come from East Blue that are smart. Wow, Beckman, Kuro, and Nami are all smarter than the likes of Arlong, Buggy, and Don Krieg. Many named and unnamed big names in One Piece are from East Blue and we don't know it because Oda only introduces the hometown of a very limited group of characters.

Bro, what are you even talking about? It's a simple statement; of the people that we know come from the East Blue, Nami is the third smartest. The bold is irrelevant, because we don't know who is from where. Until such a time that Oda says insert character is from the East Blue, and that character is smarter than Nami, then based on what we know, Nami is the third smartest character to come from the East Blue, up until this point.

Edited by AHK, 09 May 2017 - 04:58 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#7431 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:33 AM

Bro, what are you even talking about? It's a simple statement; of the people that we know come from the East Blue, Nami is the third smartest. The bold is irrelevant, because we don't know who is from where. Until such a time that Oda says insert character is from the East Blue, and that character is smarter than Nami, then based on what we know, Nami is the third smartest character to come from the East Blue, up until this point.

You stated that she was the 3rd smartest from East Blue. I corrected that with adding "that we know of" to it. That's all. Many introduced and yet-to-be introduced are from East Blue without our knowledge. So it's very unfair to just state Nami is the 3rd while avoiding the many other smart characters in East Blue not included in that SBS question.

2XtVwF6.png

#7432 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:46 PM

You stated that she was the 3rd smartest from East Blue. I corrected that with adding "that we know of" to it. That's all. Many introduced and yet-to-be introduced are from East Blue without our knowledge. So it's very unfair to just state Nami is the 3rd while avoiding the many other smart characters in East Blue not included in that SBS question.

Because she is the third smartest to come from the East Blue. The other characters from the East Blue are irrelevant until they are revealed to be from the East Blue until such a time that Oda tells us their origin and says that they're smarter than Nami. Until then, Nami is the third smartest character from the East Blue. There's nothing unfair about that statement, it's a statement of fact.

EXL5X4B.png

#7433 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

Because she is the third smartest to come from the East Blue. The other characters from the East Blue are irrelevant until they are revealed to be from the East Blue until such a time that Oda tells us their origin and says that they're smarter than Nami. Until then, Nami is the third smartest character from the East Blue. There's nothing unfair about that statement, it's a statement of fact.

Just because you haven't heard of anyone else being from East Blue doesn't mean Nami is 3rd smartest from there. Just means Nami is the 3rd smartest among the very few names mentioned from East Blue in the first 8 volumes. She isn't the 3rd smartest from East Blue. She is the 3rd smartest from East Blue that you know of. I will say this. Even if Oda gave the hometown of every smart character in One Piece, Nami would still be ranked top 10 (maybe even top 5) from East Blue. To be the first to navigate the whole sea and to then draw a map of it all along the way. That takes a genius. One worthy of marrying Sanji if Pudding allows it.

2XtVwF6.png

#7434 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

Here is an interesting theory for one piece regarding Kaido"s crew

#7435 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

Just because you haven't heard of anyone else being from East Blue doesn't mean Nami is 3rd smartest from there. Just means Nami is the 3rd smartest among the very few names mentioned from East Blue in the first 8 volumes. She isn't the 3rd smartest from East Blue. She is the 3rd smartest from East Blue that you know of. I will say this. Even if Oda gave the hometown of every smart character in One Piece, Nami would still be ranked top 10 (maybe even top 5) from East Blue. To be the first to navigate the whole sea and to then draw a map of it all along the way. That takes a genius. One worthy of marrying Sanji if Pudding allows it.

It isn't about what I've heard, it's about what Oda hasn't written. Oda hasn't written anybody else from East Blue as of yet. That means that his quote holds. Nami is the third smartest person from the East Blue at this time. It isn't rocket science.

EXL5X4B.png

#7436 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

It isn't about what I've heard, it's about what Oda hasn't written. Oda hasn't written anybody else from East Blue as of yet. That means that his quote holds. Nami is the third smartest person from the East Blue at this time. It isn't rocket science.

3rd smartest that we know of.

2XtVwF6.png

#7437 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

It's confirm that bm is a half giant.

#7438 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

Well, we will get a flashback now, and she will wake up before Bege shoots, because he thinks it is smart to give her a few seconds due to her plot armor. Seriously... shoot already.

2XtVwF6.png

#7439 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

It will be ironic if Tashigi gains more popularity thanks to the BB figures. You know the ones where her assets are expanded and looks embarrassed.

#7440 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:15 PM

It's confirm that bm is a half giant.

Who's bm?

ナルサク

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users