Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#7321 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:09 PM

Tobirama was the best hokage ever.

Its a shame we didn't see more of him

Tobirama was the best hokage ever.

Only if we got to see more of his hokage times.

Its so easy sitting behind a computer screen and making fun of people / mocking their work isn't it...

You better not start with that my friend coz if u do then i wont stop.I'm sure that by now u should know almost all of the readers opinion on this series.I know ur saying about the effort behind this work and i respect that but it is that same person who treats his past effort(manga) like trash,destroys it and show the world opposite and infuriating morals and shows u get away with heinous crimes........i should stop here or i won't stop.

About the mysterious figure i honestly can't see a "pregnant" woman in those sketches.Anyway who came up with that "pregnant" idea.

#7322 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:29 PM

Look on the bright side, at least there would be no more debates about who the stronger kunoichi is between Sakura and Hinata. 

I think you're wrong about that because on Youtube I am seeing alot of arguments going on talking about Hinata is stronger than Sakura.

#7323 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:39 PM

I know but people just assumed the mysterious girl was pregnant so she's the "pregnant woman" in the sketches lol. I still think it could be Kurenai.. If we're going to see the K11 in the future we're most likely going to see her and her baby. Like LadyGT said, she looks like she's washing dishes. Plus she's the only one I could think of that fits the hair type (I think .-.) and setting that'll be shown in the movie. Remember this?

800px-Shikamaru_Protects_Kurenai.png

Or this

KurenaisChild.jpg

Naruto_533_12.jpg

True, but the reason I asked is that I was under the impression that the movie takes place after a timeskip? So I doubt she would be still pregnant 2 years down the road right? Lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7324 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:42 PM

kurenai had a ring? I have never noticed it before

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7325 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

kurenai had a ring? I have never noticed it before

Why would she not if she didn't then she wouldn't had Asuma's baby now would she?

#7326 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

Yeah it's a time skip. What I was saying is the woman in the sketch isn't pregnant (doesn't look like it), but people assumed that she was pregnant lol. So I think it could be Kurenai seeing how she's a mother.

Oh lol

Btw, is this pregnant woman sketch the one of someone holding up a towel? Is this that same sketch?

EXL5X4B.png

#7327 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:27 PM

I think you're wrong about that because on Youtube I am seeing alot of arguments going on talking about Hinata is stronger than Sakura.

And how much of that is influenced by personal bias instead of careful analysis of the two characters' respective abilities before pitting them up against each other? I've noticed that these people often attempt to justify their viewpoint by handing out the talent, intuitiveness, and precision that Neji has shown in his battles (In spite of the fact that Hinata has never used such discipline in her own fighting abilities before. Well, that is unless you're going to recognise Hinata parrying blows up and down her personal space with a casual minded Neji and taking seamless swipes at God Realm with her special Twin Lion Fists ability as evidence of some advanced martial arts fighting style that trumps anything and everything that someone like Sakura can release.).

On the other hand, they object to giving Sakura any feats that Tsunade has shown on her own. Many people prefer to beat her down as some undisciplined brute with simple, straight-forward movements that any Genin could follow. Now I won't deny that Sakura's taijutsu tactics are kind of linear and simplistic in a face to face confrontation, but to suggest that she can't properly evade or parry attacks when there are feats from the manga to argue otherwise is irritating. 

To claim that a hypothetical Hinata who is likely to be on maternity leave for some time - the absence from any combat missions for extended periods of time probably causing her fighting abilities to weather somewhat - could beat a hypothetical Sakura that is continually pushing herself to become stronger while disciplining her mind/bond through her mission experiences is silly imo. It suggests a power gap so large that even an out-of-practice Hinata who is suffering from the effects of pregnancy would still be capable enough to beat Tsunade's most talented disciple on her best day. 

#7328 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

So apparently if Hinata appears to be pregnant in the movie, Naruto is the father no matter what. Whether she appears married by arrange marriage to a random Hyuga, Naruto is the father. Worst of the worst NH arguments I have ever heard. In fact its the only thing the fandom is talking about the movie. I mean we talked about the possibilities of Naruto and Sakura been together, but we're also curious about the plot of the movie (at least I'm curious to know). However the NH fandom only cares about Hinata been pregnant by Naruto or been married to him, they could care less about the plot. Its the same with the manga though.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7329 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:42 AM

Yeah. Looks like she's washing dishes.

How did anyone get a pregnant woman out of that sketch?

EXL5X4B.png

#7330 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:02 AM

Eyeglasses-Repaired-01.jpg

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7331 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:02 AM

How did anyone get a pregnant woman out of that sketch?

Just like those people who pretended Sakura was wearing an uchiha necklace.

aw9vkj.gif

#7332 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:03 AM

It wouldn't be that hard to imagine Hinata pregnant and on maternity leave. She never did seem like the type to be a ninja anyway. But I don't want that to happen to her. I'd rather see her still being a kunoichi, head of her Clan, stronger, and having stopped putting a crush before everything. Seems like a nice ending for her.

I still doubt she'll be pregnant tho, least of all by Naruto (NH fans right now :facepalm:) Depending on how large the timeskip is, it might be too soon for Hinata to gave a kid with another guy when she was so obsessed with Naruto. She's more likely to be single.  

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7333 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:08 AM

It would be weird for her to be pregnant in the movie to me. All of the other Konoha 11 girls look normal, so why wouldn't she be too. Unless Hinata moves faster than the others, then...
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7334 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:13 AM

@Swagkura:

Well, she did "develop" faster. :chuckle:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 06 October 2014 - 01:14 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7335 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

@Swagkura:

Well, she did "develop" faster. :chuckle:

:hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7336 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:23 AM

And how much of that is influenced by personal bias instead of careful analysis of the two characters' respective abilities before pitting them up against each other? I've noticed that these people often attempt to justify their viewpoint by handing out the talent, intuitiveness, and precision that Neji has shown in his battles (In spite of the fact that Hinata has never used such discipline in her own fighting abilities before. Well, that is unless you're going to recognise Hinata parrying blows up and down her personal space with a casual minded Neji and taking seamless swipes at God Realm with her special Twin Lion Fists ability as evidence of some advanced martial arts fighting style that trumps anything and everything that someone like Sakura can release.).

On the other hand, they object to giving Sakura any feats that Tsunade has shown on her own. Many people prefer to beat her down as some undisciplined brute with simple, straight-forward movements that any Genin could follow. Now I won't deny that Sakura's taijutsu tactics are kind of linear and simplistic in a face to face confrontation, but to suggest that she can't properly evade or parry attacks when there are feats from the manga to argue otherwise is irritating. 

To claim that a hypothetical Hinata who is likely to be on maternity leave for some time - the absence from any combat missions for extended periods of time probably causing her fighting abilities to weather somewhat - could beat a hypothetical Sakura that is continually pushing herself to become stronger while disciplining her mind/bond through her mission experiences is silly imo. It suggests a power gap so large that even an out-of-practice Hinata who is suffering from the effects of pregnancy would still be capable enough to beat Tsunade's most talented disciple on her best day. 

They started saying how oh Hinata has the byuakugan and she can easily beat Sakura with that but I was like Naruto beat Neji when he used the Byuakugan what do you have to say about that? None of them answered back.

So apparently if Hinata appears to be pregnant in the movie, Naruto is the father no matter what. Whether she appears married by arrange marriage to a random Hyuga, Naruto is the father. Worst of the worst NH arguments I have ever heard. In fact its the only thing the fandom is talking about the movie. I mean we talked about the possibilities of Naruto and Sakura been together, but we're also curious about the plot of the movie (at least I'm curious to know). However the NH fandom only cares about Hinata been pregnant by Naruto or been married to him, they could care less about the plot. Its the same with the manga though.

That's all I see on Youtube from NH fans "Oh I hope Hinata is pregnant" or "I hope she has the Uzumaki necklace just like how Sakura has the Uchiha necklace" and I'm like really? NH fans and their fantasy dreams :facepalm: (not trying to bash though) and then I'm like that Uchiha necklace was fanart and then like if she's pregnant that would mean she couldn't let go of her crush on Naruto and wouldn't focus on her clan (family first) and Naruto fell for her meaning he rejected Sakura.

It wouldn't be that hard to imagine Hinata pregnant and on maternity leave. She never did seem like the type to be a ninja anyway. But I don't want that to happen to her. I'd rather see her still being a kunoichi, head of her Clan, stronger, and having stopped putting a crush before everything. Seems like a nice ending for her.

I still doubt she'll be pregnant tho, least of all by Naruto (NH fans right now :facepalm:) Depending on how large the timeskip is, it might be too soon for Hinata to gave a kid with another guy when she was so obsessed with Naruto. She's more likely to be single.  

Honestly its hard for me to imagine Hinata pregnant.

#7337 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:24 AM

Wait, that was seriously a thing? I thought that was a joke!

EXL5X4B.png

#7338 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:29 AM

@AHK:

It isn't in the NH fans' minds.

#7339 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

They started saying how oh Hinata has the byuakugan and she can easily beat Sakura with that but I was like Naruto beat Neji when he used the Byuakugan what do you have to say about that? None of them answered back.

I see a lot of arguments where they say that Hinata can beat Sakura because she has her byakugan and she can cut off Sakura's chakra point easily so she would just whittle Sakura down hit by hit.

I had an argument about this because I showed them that Sakura, according to third databook stats, beats out Hinata in almost every category easily save for taijutsu, but the taijutsu is only maybe a half a point difference while Sakura's stats are one to two points difference from Hinata. No matter how many times I showed proof or showed stats, they refused to accept Hinata losing. They kept claiming Hinata was a better fighter, but I explained that out of all the fights Hinata has fought she has only won one of them. Sakura has won over half her fights. They say that Hinata is faster, but the stats say Sakura is faster. As you showed, they say the byakugan helps her win, but I brought up that Naruto has beaten Neji and he actually tricked the byakugan easily.

That is when they started to jsut say "Hinata wins because I said so." That's when I just said that they can't debate for nothing and refused to accept that Sakura is better. Hell, I even explained that Sakura even has talents in medical which could be the chakra scalpel which can be used as a weapon and poisons. So even just a scratch on Hinata with a poisoned Kunai could end the match easily.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 October 2014 - 02:03 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7340 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:15 AM

I see a lot of arguments where they say that Hinata can beat Sakura because she has her byakugan and she can cut off Sakura's chakra point easily so she would just whittle Sakura down hit by hit.

I had an argument about this because I showed them that Sakura, according to third databook stats, beats out Hinata in almost every category easily save for taijutsu, but the taijutsu is only maybe a half a point difference while Sakura's stats are one to two points difference from Hinata. No matter how many times I showed proof or showed stats, they refused to accept Hinata losing. They kept claiming Hinata was a better fighter, but I explained that out of all the fights Hinata has fought she has only won one of them. Sakura has won over half her fights. They say that Hinata is faster, but the stats say Sakura is faster. As you showed, they say the byakugan helps her win, but I brought up that Naruto has beaten Neji and he actually tricked the byakugan easily.

That is when they started to jsut say "Hinata wins because I said so." That's when I just said that they can't debate for nothing and refused to accept that Sakura is better. Hell, I even explained that Sakura even has talents in medical which could be the chakra scalpel which can be used as a weapon and poisons. So even just a scratch on Hinata with a poisoned Kunai could end the match easily.

Wow they can't even come up with their own excuses lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users