3333 replies to this topic

#701 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

I still say Sakura's daughter looks suspiciously like Karin...

#702 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:10 PM

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

I mean he's not wrong. A lot of people, whether they're neutral or not, think the two look like each other. It's not like he's saying that Sakura isn't her mother lol. So this kind of reaction is unwarranted. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#703 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

Okay. Somebody prove me wrong in saying Salad doesn't look like Karin...and using actual pictures of the FOOD doesn't count. 

#704 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

Nice throwback but he didn't even say Karin is Salad's mom, just that it was suspiscious, and the plot of gaiden was just that.. ntm it had an open ending(because there are doubts who the cord belonged to)

Not a nice throwback after all

Edited by sushi., 18 September 2017 - 04:32 PM.

ナルサク

#705 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

It seems that analyzer doesn't understand what blocking means.
I know you're reading this because it's in your nature to read every comment and reply to it by disagreeing with it.

I blocked you and this is what I see when you post something: "This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Analyzer. View it anyway?"

Now the only way to see what you wrote is if someone else replies to your comment. That means I see what they quoted and their reply. That's how I see what you wrote, or if I click on the view it anyway.

Now I saw what you wrote above and like always you disagreed with it by posting your own interpretation of what happened, not what actually happened.

First of all Hinata stalked Naruto, that is a fact which even the studio that made the ending are aware of and made fun of.

N6vb5zH.png

Secondly Naruto never confessed to Sakura aka the girl that he actually loves, and no your interpretation of that being addressed when it was never addressed is once again wrong.

Thirdly the criminals of the series walked away scot-free. Going on vacations and seeing the world while being able to do what you want is not a punishment.

Fourth thing Naruto failed at keeping all of his promises including the one to bring/save Sasuke. Itachi did the heavy lifting and in the end Sasuke just gave up. Sasuke is not back in Konoha, nor was he saved by Naruto.

Fifth thing spending your time in an office while sending clones to your kids qualifies as ignoring them.

Number six, Naruto in one of the novels bad-mouths Tsunade by calling her a drunken something, just so he can have Kakashi take the role of Hokage so later on Kakashi can pass it on to him. That's actually how they made Kakashi the Hokage, and when Kakashi got tired of being in that position he passed it on to Naruto. Well Konohamaru if we're actually being truthful here.

Now I've choose to reply to you now, but this is really my last reply to you.

Edited by Nostradamus, 20 September 2017 - 05:01 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#706 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:54 PM

Holy crap! I completely forgot about the little chi-bi animations. If I remember right, these are what trolled us big time because they were mostly NaruSaku related and we all thought they indicated something. 

#707 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Holy crap! I completely forgot about the little chi-bi animations. If I remember right, these are what trolled us big time because they were mostly NaruSaku related and we all thought they indicated something. 

The SD series, as I understand it, were produced by a different team of animators within Studio Pierrot. They were the ones who were in favor of a NaruSaku outcome. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#708 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

The SD series, as I understand it, were produced by a different team of animators within Studio Pierrot. They were the ones who were in favor of a NaruSaku outcome. 

Honestly I don't if other people from that studio worked on it, probably, actually most likely. However yeah they were in favor of NaruSaku and NejiHina.

They even did a Romeo and Juliet parody with NejiHina.

Edited by Nostradamus, 18 September 2017 - 05:12 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#709 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

That's what we all see from the first time we laid our eyes on her. A mini-Karin.

#710 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

Novel 4 is announced and set to release on November. It will cover the "school trip" arc that will start this week in anime.

Well, I'm convinced that they will adapt every anime exclusive parts into novel.

A "school trip"... well if that the case will probably see all the school cliches as filler before they finally graduation...they kind of have do to the manga.

#711 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

N6vb5zH.png

Secondly Naruto never confessed to Sakura aka the girl that he actually loves, and no your interpretation of that being addressed when it was never addressed is once again wrong.

Thirdly the criminals of the series walked away scot-free. Going on vacations and seeing the world while be able to do what you want is not a punishment.

Fourth thing Naruto failed at keeping all of his promises including the one to bring/save Sasuke. Itachi did the heavy lifting and in the end Sasuke just gave up. Sasuke is not back in Konoha, nor was he saved by Naruto.

Fifth thing spending your time in an office while sending clones to your kids qualifies as ignoring them.

Number six, Naruto in one of the novels bad-mouths Tsunade by calling her a drunken something, just so he can have Kakashi take the role of Hokage so later on Kakashi can pass it on to him. That's actually how they made Kakashi the Hokage, and when Kakashi got tired of being in that position he passed it on to Naruto. Well Konohamaru if we're actually being truthful here.

I've always found Hinata to be pretty creepy the way she stalked Naruto but that picture is hilariously spot on!

Loved all the points you made. Couldn't have said it better my self. 

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#712 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

tumblr_oq6t4xcoFH1wperzvo2_r1_1280.png

Yep. You can't tell me that this was done unintentionally. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#713 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

Besides the glasses, she pretty much looks like Sakura/Sasuke. 

Why am I not surprised you disagreed that she doesn't look like Karin? :roll:

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 September 2017 - 07:17 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#714 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:12 PM

Perhaps it's an excuse to have a glasses female character, let alone plot point for the Gaiden.

#715 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:15 PM

Besides the glasses, she pretty much looks like Sakura/Sasuke. 

Sakura/Sasuke ? I took an appointment for you with an optician. You definitely need glasses or changing of glasses. Just tell him Sarada looks like Sasuke and Karin, and you'll pass the test.

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2017 - 08:48 PM.

#716 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

There is no Story related reason for Sarada to wear glasses or have any sort of eye disease, especially when she has the Sharingan. So why were they given to her? And why do they have matching ties? If Sarada would be the official daughter of Sasuke and Karin, nobody would question that - because its obvious when you look at their caracter design.

This was done intentionally. SP/Kishimoto either wanted to mess with people or Sarada was originally desinged to be Sasukes' and Karins' kid.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#717 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:27 AM

There is no Story related reason for Sarada to wear glasses or have any sort of eye disease, especially when she has the Sharingan. So why were they given to her? And why do they have matching ties? If Sarada would be the official daughter of Sasuke and Karin, nobody would question that - because its obvious when you look at their caracter design.

This was done intentionally. SP/Kishimoto either wanted to mess with people or Sarada was originally desinged to be Sasukes' and Karins' kid.

It was probably more that she was originally SK's daughter just like Bolt was NS (his hair still stupid.) When they switch to SS kishimoto was lazy and didn't bother to change the design. Well until the gaiden, but that was to deal with the fan criticism. Just like the gaiden going to ten chapter from its original one-shot was suppose to deal with the accusation of sexism.

#718 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Yeah, Bolts' hair looked like cherryblossom leafs (similar to the ones' of Sakuras' dad) and his inner jacket was pink, lol.

- Amy Cassidy

#719 Gurmeet

Gurmeet

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:32 AM

Now thats a long stretch.

Edited by Gurmeet, 19 September 2017 - 10:41 AM.

#720 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:42 AM

Yes. 

Perhaps too dark is the imprecise language. 

You are asking for a very traumatic, destructive, and ugly event...

O...K...

So..., Let me get this straight:

All of these topics...

-Human bomb (traumatic to see, destructive and ugly): check (Deidara)
-War (ask any real life soldier): Check (4 Shinobi Wars)
-Mass Brainwash: check (Madara)
-Mass Genocide (TDU): Check (Obito)
-Death and killing of a whole community (TDU): Check (Itachi)
-Eye and organ ripping and implanting (TDU): Check (Danzo, Kakuzu, Kabuto, etc)
-Human Experimentation (TDU): Check (Orochimaru)
-Organ and Body hold and collection (DU): Check (Orochimaru, Kabuto)
-Bodies explicitly split in half, missing or impaled limbs, bodies torn into pieces (TDU): check (Tsunade, Naruto, Sasuke, Raikage, Hidan)

All of these, plus what James S Cassidy said are OK for children and teenagers but...

-Divorce: OMG, this topic is too dark!!!!

You're telling me that in a country where the divorce rate is around 35% (Japan), and in other parts of the world can go from 50% onwards (USA, Cuba, PR, Spain, etc...) this topic is too dark?

OK, I can show in a manga that I can kill my teacher (Nagato), I can kill my parents and my community (Itachi), I can kill a lot of people (Obito), I can try to kill a person who loves me (Sasuke), but I can't write about divorce (a topic often showed in real life TV and other media, which is something children and teenagers see every day, and where is has also been showed that in some cases, children are happier when one of their parents marries someone else and becomes happier, thus making the children happier in the process). I can write about all and any traumatic, destructive and ugly event except divorce...

And I though the the news (CNN, FOX, etc.) We're bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users